[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I find it really hard to believe that this is a problem with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 33
File: french muslim.jpg (24 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
french muslim.jpg
24 KB, 640x392
I find it really hard to believe that this is a problem with Islam. I mean, hardly anyone said that Anders Breivik was a problem caused by Christianity did they?

How is this any different? These are extremists, they cannot possibly represent the communities they come from by that very definition.
>>
>>55894388
Fuck off paki
>>
>>55894388
of course people say that when they talk about Breivik.

however, the better comparison to Breivik is Saddam Hussein -- both people did bad things and were religious, but they didn't do bad things specifically because of religion.
>>
>>55894388
>hardly anyone said that Anders Breivik was a problem caused by Christianity

Rather than Christianity, Breivik is used as a stick to beat the right wing with and not exactly unjustly.
>>
>>55894388
I am fucking fed up of apologist. The problem is not solely terrorism, there is a lot of wrong about muslims in Europe that has been pointed out many times.
>>
Islam needs reform in the 21st century

There is no reason why a peaceful Muslim with any sense of self preservation wouldn't speak out against radical Islam except if they sympathize or they are terrified of being outed from their communities

The issue is also assimilation in host countries. Multiculturalism is a disaster.
>>
>>55894709
>but they didn't do bad things specifically because of religion.

But still, that doesn't mean Islam causes extremism, does it?
>>
too bad those "extreme" values form the very foundation of Islam
>>
Yeah who has a problem with a religion formed by a guy who raped a 9 year old.

Fuck off kek and stop trying to spread your murderous perversion by raping Europe.
>>
>>55894943

It does if you read your Koran, faggot.
>>
>>55894388
>I find it really hard to believe that this is a problem with Islam

Why do you think that is? What, exactly, is making it hard for you to believe that there is a problem with Islam, from a Western perspective?

Is it the non-existent evidence that states otherwise?
>>
File: pepe depressing.jpg (76 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
pepe depressing.jpg
76 KB, 500x598
>>5589438
>gay extremists don't represent all gays
oh, look, now we have gay marriage
>feminist extremists don't represent all feminists
oh, look, now every divorced man ever loses custody and has to pay child support
>muslim extremists don't represent all muslims
oh, look, Paris was attacked.
Big shocker.
Social justice is social crime.
This world is survival of the fittest, forgetting that has been humanity's greatest mistake.
>>
>>55894388

Anders Breivik was alone you idiot, these terrorist are part of theocratic organizations with millions of Muslims in it.
>>
>>55894388
>I find it really hard to believe that this is a problem with Islam

You'd have a better point if what ISIS did wasn't easily justified by the Quran. It would have helped if Muhammad wasn't guilty of the same things as ISIS. "Normal" Muslims simply disagree with their methods, not their goals.
>>
>>55894943
The extremist are literally reciting Koran versus while they behead people.

Their leader had a PhD in Islamic Studies. Extremist are following the Koran to a fucking tee.

Every extremist was once a moderate.

Not all Muslims are terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim.

The extremist wants to kill you, the moderate wants the extremist to kill you.
>>
>>55895489
This.
Furthermore, Breivik could never justify his massacre with Biblical Scripture, and he never tried to. His justification was his belief that his actions would slow the process of the transition of Europe from a majority white continent, to a majority Islamic and Middle-Eastern/African continent. He also wanted to inspire others to do the same.

On the other hand, ISIS CAN justify its actions with Quranic Scripture and Hadith, ISIS is a group of FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIMS, they follow Islam as they genuinely believe it is laid out before them, just as the Puritans naively obeyed pre-Christian Abramamic law regarding such things as witches, with similarly negative consequences.

There is a clear distinction between ISIS and ANY FUNDAMENTALIST GROUP that has come since the early days of Islam itself. The refusal of Muslims to call a duck a duck is understandable, they don't want to be associated with them, for now. But it nonetheless changes the fact that were Muhammad to magically reappear on Earth today, he would have little difficulty in pointing out that ISIS is doing a far better job at following his religion.

The refusal of liberals and SJW's to call ISIS out for what it is is pure ideological conditioning and cowardice.
>>
>>55895982
>>55895563
>>55895139
I bet you haven't even read the Quran, have you?

Most of those quotes are probably taken out of context, or don't even exist. If they do, why is the general consensus that Islam is a fundamentally peaceful religion?
>>
>>55894388

Breivik saw the invasion on the horizon and it drove him made.
>>
>>55896257
you still didn't refute any of my points and I never even once stated a Koran verse or implied about one.

They recite Koran verses as they execute people.

Their leader has a PhD in Islamic Studies.

Please tell me they are not Islamic at all.

And do you really fucking think Muslims living in western nations who get asked a question like "Does Islam promote violence and terrorist attack?", would a Muslim just flat out say "Yes." Of course they're going to fucking deny it to save their own skin.
>>
>>55896257
>why is the general consensus that Islam is a fundamentally peaceful religion?

That's not the general consensus, that's just what the media says every time they allah snackbar something.
>>
File: 263282.png (53 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [Google]
263282.png
53 KB, 1000x743
YES GOY THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ISLAM IT IS RELGION OF PISS
>>
File: 1447562368933.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1447562368933.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>55894388
>>
>>55896257
>general consensus that Islam is a fundamentally peaceful religion?

Ever head taqiya?
>>
>>55896257
It doesn't matter what the damn consensus is you dolt. The opinions and mantras of the ignorant masses have no impact on whether something is true or not. People in the USSR believed Communism would deliver them into a utopia, people in North Korea believe they have a better standard of living than anyone else on Earth. Most people believe things because they've been conditioned to, and now people in countries like the UK, France, Germany, US, etc have been conditioned to repeat and believe in earnest "Islam is a religion of peace" ad infinitum until it becomes cliché.

The Quran justifies aggressive expansion in the name of Allah (Jihad) and the creation of a government (Caliphate) to govern the community of believers (Ummah) with Islamic law (Sharia). A quick skim of the Quran will show you this much, so don't pretend it isn't there. Any Muslim who pretends it isn't is in denial because they don't want to adhere to the restrictive religious requirements of Islam.
>>
>>55896257
If that is the general consensus, it is among Muslims ie the people whose best interest is in defending their third world religion.

The reason that is the general consensus is because Muslims, like feminists, absolutely refuse to deal in reality and want to find scape goats and straw man arguments to get them out of a bind.

Ever notice how most feminists, especially the ones you see with blogs and social media accounts on the internet, are middle class and living in their parents home in their 20s?

Yeah. Because they're full of shit, like you are and like Muslims are. Also lmao @ you trying to stump /pol/ with "Have you even READ the Quran????!"

A lot of us have and that's why we know Islam is a shit religion that advocates violence and killing.
>>
>>55894388
Breivik isn't Christian, he just became obsessed with Knights Templar as an idea.

He sees the cultural benefit of Europes Christian heritage though.
>>
>>55896257
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
>>
>>55896547
>>55896898
Christianity promotes the same thing, only except Allah Akbar, it's Praise Jesus!
>>
>>55897076
Okay Mohammad. Good troll. You got me. 7/10.
>>
File: 1447604912879.png (240 KB, 556x609) Image search: [Google]
1447604912879.png
240 KB, 556x609
>>55894388
Stop making these shitty shill threads. At least use different pics.

>muh not all muslims :^)
>random picture of mudshit woman
EVERY TIME.
>>
>>55897076
>Christianity promotes the same thing

Really doesn't. Christianity allowed Islam to take their land up until Spain before they went Deus Vult in retaliation. North Africa was not originally Muslim.
>>
>>55897076
Yeah man, Love thy neighbor is super violent.
>>
>>55897076
Please tell me you're not a day older than 15.
>>
>>55894388
There are 164 verses commanding jihad in the Quran. Not speaking about a specific context. Not relating historical events. Not using metaphors. Commanding muslims to commit literal total war against nonbelievers and the capture of sex slaves. Paris was absolutely in accordance with the Quran. Whereas Breivik was obviously acting against the Bible, although in a way in defence of Christianity.
>>
>>55894388
Would this have happened if Islamic immigrants were never allowed to enter France?
>>
File: 1447602115917.jpg (746 KB, 1092x856) Image search: [Google]
1447602115917.jpg
746 KB, 1092x856
>Islam isn't a problem :^)
Meanwhile hundreds of millions of mudshits would say that murdering me for posting this picture is acceptable.

:^)
>>
>>55897337
It never would have happened. I preach it to my friends 0 Muslims = 0 Terrorist attacks.
>>
File: 1447596262283.gif (469 KB, 636x505) Image search: [Google]
1447596262283.gif
469 KB, 636x505
>>55897355
Or this one.

It's so cute too. :^)
>>
File: 1447604050357.jpg (85 KB, 960x645) Image search: [Google]
1447604050357.jpg
85 KB, 960x645
>>55897436
This guy would be beheaded in Saudi Arabia.

So tolerant. :^)
They can integrate so easily. :^)
>>
File: 1447524136746.jpg (37 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
1447524136746.jpg
37 KB, 400x377
Islam is peace :^) :^) :^)

But I can assure you the mudshits looking at this picture don't feel very peaceful. :^) :^) :^)
>>
>>55897525
>>55897436
>>55897355
Wow, really proving yourself to be above those barbaric Muslims, huh?
>>
>>55894388
Estimates show that up to a quarter of Muslims worldwide have extremist beliefs. And even non-extremist Muslims will turn a blind eye to the murderous and destructive activities of their brothers in Islam. Very few Muslims will actually take a stand against extremist ideologies because the imams condemn anyone who doesn't present a united front. Until more members of the Muslim community start trying to curtail the poisonous spread of radical ideology, they're not true allies against terrorism.
>>
>>55897048
>Breivik isn't Christian

But most decent Muslims often point out that terrorists aren't Muslims, so we're left with the same conclusion.
>>
>>55897613
Im a mudshit and i dont feel offended at all

Why should i care if you posted some pic ? I can just simply ignote it
>>
>>55897634
Nothing barbaric about posting pictures, pighammed. :^)

Barbaric would be wanting to violently attack anyone who does. :^)
Surely you don't think I should be violently attacked, huh pighammed? :^)
>>
>>55897634
>Posting a picture
>Comparable to beheading people in the street

Nah m8.
>>
>>55894388
This is what I don't get.
>Breivik doesn't represent all Christians does he?
>The KKK doesn't represent all Christians do they?
>The Westboro Baptists don't represent all Christians do they?

Was Brievik shouting PRAISE JESUS when he killed those people?

Do the KKK even exist in 2015?

Wherever the WBC are there are throngs of people counter-protesting and blocking them from marching, including other Christians.

When there's a pro-ISIS march where are the moderates counter-protesting?
Have you ever seen an Islamic terrorist not attribute the entire thing to Allah?
ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Hamas, Hizbollah, the Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood, these all have somewhat more members and influence in 2015 than the fucking KKK who haven't actually been active since like 1950.
>>
>>55894388
>How is this any different?
Anders - one man.
Islamists - shitton of people (entire religion).
>>
>>55897719
>t*rk
Wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>55896257
>why is the general consensus that Islam is a fundamentally peaceful religion?
>literally begging the question
>>
>>55897705
I think it's the other way round. Most "muslims" aren't following the scripture.

Just like most Christians aren't. The bible and the koran are radical books which if followed to the letter would show how ridiculous they are.

Most "religious" people have played pick and mix, buffet table, etc.
>>
>>55894388
maybe because they do all this things in the name of allakhu akhbar? none terrorists attack was done in the name of Jesus Christ or any beheading, cause even they know their religion do not approve it.
>>
>>55897634
So you admit they are barbaric?

>Shitting on a book
>Equal to stoning women for being raped
>Beheading children in front of their fathers
>>
Breivik did what he did because of mass-immigraton
>>
>>55897773
Even if Breivik had been screaming DEUS VULT and IN DEFENSE OF CHRIST AND COUNTRY, it remains that he and his ilk are a hideously small minority of Christians. Therte are literally MILLIONS of Muslims who believe that beheading those who insult Allah is right and proper and they would sacrifice a great deal to bring Sharia to wherever they happen to be because it is the will of Muhammad(pbuh ;)).

It's purely a matter of numbers; as many as 25% of Muslims worldwide are radical psychopaths and the rest of them don't do shit, because raising your hand against a brother on jihad is bad etc etc etc
>>
Religion, just like nationalism and culture, is a power tool. If it wasn't for religion, ISIS would've found another excuse to do shit like this. They want power and religion is a great way to justify grabbing power in such a way.
>>
LET'S BURN DOWN SOME MOTHER FUCKING MOSQUES
>>
>>55898169
Already scoping one as we speak.

Keep your eye on Australia come the birth of Christ.
>>
Following that line of thought, the same could be applied to Nazism, right?

Like you could say that you supported Nazism because some people don't represent the whole.
>>
File: doyouwantme.jpg (181 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
doyouwantme.jpg
181 KB, 1182x966
>>55898219
>some of you guys are okay
>don't come to jummah tomorrow
>>
>>55898161
>Because devoting your entire life to fighting and dying in the thousands is totally just a grab for power
>it's just coincidental they found an ideology that gives them everything they want

Do you really think a secular organisation who doesn't give a fuck what the world thinks is going to go ahead attach themselves and strictly adhere to a very extremist ideology?

That's just fucking dumb.
>>
>>55895489
bingo
>>55896201
Top notch geezer
>>
Breivik went crazy because of the mudslimes
>>
Islam was THE world problem invasion man . in France 2%muslim in 1990 today 10% , we are fucked . we will be ALL MUSLIM in 2100..
>>
Ayy , just vote for trump and bomb the shit out of them already , most of the terrorists are muslims because religion is the best way of brainwashing people , all religions are "peaceful" but you can easily manipulate them to be whatever you want , like eaisest way is just ban teaching religion , if one seeks religion he/she will find it eventually , but if you push it to children without them thinking about it you will just get these people screaming allahu akbar and slaughtering thousands
>>
>>55897076
Mmmm, really doesn't chief. We are supposed to peacefully preach the message and win hearts and minds, not violently kill those who don't believe as we do. Also we have the concept of give unto ceasar what is ceasar's, which means a separation of secular rulership from church rulership rather than a caliphate.
>>
>>55894388
Aye nice way to compare the two. Hitler was an Atheist, don't forget that one either.

You utter fucking mong.
>>
File: this-is-how-it-ends.jpg (165 KB, 1080x756) Image search: [Google]
this-is-how-it-ends.jpg
165 KB, 1080x756
>>55894388

20% of British Muslims sympathise with 7/7 London bombers according to ICM.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

1 in 4 British muslims say the 7/7 bombings were justified according to NOP:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06

5% of British muslims would not inform police if they knew of a planned mass terror attack:
http://www.scotsman.com/?id=1956912005

25% of British muslims think they have no obligation to report mass terror planning to the police:
http://www.icmresearch.co.uk/reviews/2004/Guardian%20Muslims%20Poll%20Nov%2004/Guardian%20Muslims%20Nov04.asp

12% of young muslims think attacking British civilians is justified:
http://www.populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf

18% of British muslims would be proud or indifferent if a close relative joined ISIS or Qa:
http://www.populuslimited.com/poll_summaries/2006_07_04_Times_ITV.htm

I could go on.... but certainly 25% of British muslims hold dangerous views and were not shy in reporting them to survey takers. Perhaps the real number is larger, 50%? 60%? 80%?

There are almost 3M muslims in the UK now, and 2100 returned jihadi soldiers working on convincing them to put their thoughts into action. As it stands this will only get worse. Most of the London bombers were 3rd generation immigrants, so these views are getting worse not better with time.

Thanks politicians.
>>
>>55898570
Hitler was an occultist you fuck stick.
>>
>>55896257
>general consensus

What, the consensus at the moderate mosque you attend? Or did you send out an anonymous survey to a sample representative of the population

http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/muslim
>>
>>55897258
Ever read the old testament?
>>
>>55894388
Anders Breivik was a political motivated terrorist attack, not a religious one.

Nice try though mohammed.
>>
>>55897613
I don't understand the obsession westerns have with pigs, like they're the ultimate enemy to Muslims. I mean we're actually allowed to eat pork if there are no other food around, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>55898613

Just voicing a general meme in a satirical context. Because Hitler (allegedly) being atheist has nothing to do with his actions.

Now move along, upside down Fritzl.
>>
>tfw my stepfather get'a really mad if I mention Islam/Muslims and say actions of a few does not represent the millions normal ones and that I shouldn't generalise
He gets so fucking mad that he even screams and refuse to listen to my "extreme" right wing radical opinions. That we are doing terror in their countries with drone attacks etc. He refuse to accept any other opinions and that he isn't interested in hearing them because he is correct. How the fuck do you red pill a person like this ? It's incredibly frustrating that you can't discuss anything without him getting extremely mad.
>>
File: SJW double standard.png (169 KB, 758x263) Image search: [Google]
SJW double standard.png
169 KB, 758x263
>>55894388
You can't possibly be this naive.
>>
>>55898881
>how do you redpill someone like this?
You don't. Just chill out, don't try to push him. Let him fuck up, get himself into an unreasonable position where he feels bad for acting like a dick. Then he'll have no choice but to sit quiet while you unload on him.
>>
>>55898078
Spanish Inquisition
>>
50% of muslims belive in radical islamic views according to a pew study

fuck off OP your not fooling any one and after the next attack you faggots pull even the left will stop supporting you. its political suicide not to at that point
>>
>>55898904
That pic said it all
>>
>>55898414
This, please ameribros, vote for trump for us too.
Our local trump (salvini) is getting BTFO'd by the sinistra.
>>
most muslims I talk to claim to be peaceful muslims who condemn the terrorists and say they will burn in eternal hellfire for what they have done.

But the fact is when I say that they had religious motivations they refuse to accept it. They always say its because of political reasons and revenge reasons: Iraq war, palestine and us bombing syria (what).

They refuse to believe that when Ahmed presses that button to blow himself up, genuinely believes, because of Islam, that he will be rewarded in heaven. They refuse to acknowledge this fact,

I dont get it pol
>>
File: 1446186904821.png (13 KB, 596x477) Image search: [Google]
1446186904821.png
13 KB, 596x477
>>55898590
I say good.

Really me and ISIS have the same objective.

ISIS wants to make Muslims feared and hated in the West so that they feel oppressed and become terrorists, eventually starting what they see as a global war. They want to pit all Muslims against the West, not just a minority of terrorists. By creating a terrible image of Muslims they want to force 1.6 billion of them into extremism.

I want people to wake up and see Muslims for what they are, not a religion, but a competing socio-political ideology that cannot coexist.
Every time they commit an act like Paris more people start to hate them.

The big difference between me and ISIS is that they think they could win a global war, I think they would be exterminated like cockroaches by every civilization on the planet.
>>
>>55898773
Good troll comrade.
>>
>>55894388
you fuckin paki

read the koran if you really are wondering why people are against it

it should be banned as a book

anyway, gents we should compile a list of highly offensive koran verses to carry around and present when anyone questions our motives
>>
>>55899124
>I dont get it pol
Because your dumb.
>>
>>55899191
You frogs are alright.
>>
>>55894388
but breivik isn't christian
he's even a freemason
>inb4 he was just pretending
>>
>>55898720
too bad all of christianity is based on the new testament

that's what makes it "CHRISTianity" because it is based on worshipping christ, a figure whom the new testament was written about
>>
>>55897076
Yes, because " turn the other cheek" and the sermon on the mount actually meant to behead all those who don't accept Jesus say their lord and savior
>>
>>55899124
Because you all have hateboners for islam, judaism, and "liberals". The last part being the most interesting considering the love of Christianity that goes on here.
>>
>>55894388
Comparing 1 isolated case to douzins of muslims terroist attacks across Europe every year. Fucking genius
>>
>>55897122
>>55897215
>>55897258
>>55897267
>implying muslims can understand what you're saying

It's like they say at the zoo, don't feed the monkeys
>>
>>55899544
Ever heard of the phrase "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Temporary alliances created to fight a common enemy.
>>
Solution:
-fuck Arab
-fuck France
-remove Anglo
-Germany above all
World peace achieved
>>
File: 6d5.jpg (86 KB, 984x733) Image search: [Google]
6d5.jpg
86 KB, 984x733
>>55897076
All the murderous conquering in the bible is Jewish conquest. Jesus is actually relatively non-violent while the big m was a literal bandit chief
>>
>>55899853

You keep trying that, but it never quite works out.
>>
>>55897719
And thats right. If you believe in a god, a human cant insult god. He is too minor.
>>
File: image.jpg (782 KB, 1023x931) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
782 KB, 1023x931
>>55899853
Except you Germans are letting these shitskins into your countries and basically offering up your daughters to be raped and killed.
>>
Round of Muslim logic?

>Killing a jew: instant access to Heaven.
>IS? Zionists.
>People killed by IS? Deserve it cos Western decadency
>So this logic means that they support Zionism?
>>
>>55899954
Muhammad was just a prophet, not a god
>>
>>55899853
you can't fool me turk
>>
File: Breiviks victims.jpg (960 KB, 1306x998) Image search: [Google]
Breiviks victims.jpg
960 KB, 1306x998
>>55894388

>I find it really hard to believe that this is a problem with Islam. I mean, hardly anyone said that Anders Breivik was a problem caused by Christianity did they?

Why do I have to constantly engage in these fucking disgusting arguments, can we not just start banning them for /b/ tier posting or trolling or something?

Norway is a Norwegian country with a Norwegian culture of white Norwegian people. They have a political party who sells the country out to foreign people including muslims, who come for free stuff.. and vote for as much free stuff as they can get.. nothing is free, so the Norwegians are being forced to pay for the world and anyone who wants free shit.

Not only this, but their culture is being eroded, attacked directly even.. the muslims got Christianity removed from schools, they tried to make the government atheist (and then islamic in 50 years from now obviously) they are breeding white people out of existence, they have endless amounts of kids and overpopulate the host countries like leeching cancers on their body. They are violent, they rape the native white women at some of the highest rates in the world, Sweden trumps Norway only because they are more liberal.

So you could just vote against it, except that right wing political parties are met with extreme violent terrorism that you never heard about in the jew media. In Breiviks court statement he talks about the leader of the fatherland party being hit with a brick in the face in a public square, and when the editor of a local paper was messaged about it, he replied with something like "Yea.. so youre saying that isnt a good thing?"

Then afterwards, the government made it nearly impossible to start new parties which this fatherland was new itself... and made it so that you needed some ridiculous amount of signatures etc, and how all peaceful options to defend their homeland have been exhausted and destroyed by the violent terrorist left
>>
>>55897719
Good. Now stay in your Islamic country and leave us alone.

We don't want to wage war on the east. We just want you out of countries and to stop destroying our culture, history and homogeneity.
>>
>>55899571
FREE MY NIGGA BREIVIK

FREE MY NIGGA BREIVIK

i don't understand why more norwegians and swedes don't patriotically fight back. Your guys' prisons are better than section 8 housing lol
>>
>>55899954
Right ? Like honestly if i was a being with infinite power i would not give a shit about what anybody thinks or says
>>
>>55900120
Ayy , im not a fan of these countries either , i can just invent some new idea and go to some european or major asian country to allow me to irs citizenship , promise i wont bomb you
>>
File: breivik6.jpg (39 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
breivik6.jpg
39 KB, 526x572
>>55900077
>>55894388

Breivik created a manifesto and warned people, in reality, you cant even fucking call him a terrorist because.. he made no demands! Terrorism is violence and intimidation in an attempt to force political action, Breivik simply wanted to warn the people so they could do something about it. Thats not by definition, terrorism. Violent reactionism possibly.

Muslims however are blowing themselves up and murdering innocent women and children because they dont like free speech in the country they are a guest in. Tough shit, deport the kebabs and sink the fucking boats, problem solved. Ban islam, its a terrorist doctrine, its hate speech, its criminal, it has no place in western society and is not compatible with it.

Breiviks "victims" were a bunch of communist indoctrinated young adults who were the future communist politicians who would continue the cycle of selling the country out and destroying the culture. Norway has since Breivik departed from the same path as Sweden, its culturally close neighbor, and have started deporting the criminal muslims.. their crime rate was down like 90% last I heard.
>>
>>55894388
Breivik = A single nutjob with a crude, homebrewed and very singular worldview about templars and shit
Islamic Terrorist = A lot of nutjobs sharing all the same religion
>>
How can Islam be a religion of peace if Muhamed was a warlord?

Islam has done nothing but wage war since its foundation.

yes I know you can say the same about Christains and Europeans, but relatively few of our wars were actually waged in the name of Religion, or any ideology really. They were just wars, they do not have one single identifying factor.

That's not the case with Islam. From Muhammed, to the Caliphates to the Ottomans. It's been about wiping out the infidel.

Turkey is basically the only state in the region that has become civilised, thanks to the realisation that Europe was doing so well because of its secularisation.
>>
File: standiddlinonthatoledgerino.png (170 KB, 474x251) Image search: [Google]
standiddlinonthatoledgerino.png
170 KB, 474x251
>>55894388

I don't care about Islam, but it doesn't belong in France, or the UK. Muslims need to go home to their little shitholes, they don't get to go over there, soak up welfare, take French jobs from French people, bring their terrorism shit into France, and then act like THEY'RE the victims, the ungrateful little shits.

If Muslims weren't such a shit people, they'd be united in a fury against ISIS. They aren't, they condone this, they support this. Their very inaction to ostracize ISIS is proof they are complacent in these actions.

They need to go home, and take their shit with them. I don't care what they believe, I care about what they do. They've given nobody any reason to respect them with how they outright defend ISIS by crying about how great Islam is after it killed 130 people.

Fuck.
Off.
>>
File: 1442188238189.jpg (94 KB, 1051x699) Image search: [Google]
1442188238189.jpg
94 KB, 1051x699
>>55899370
They have to be retarded the way I figure it.
There are almost as many people in China as there are Muslims in the world, and they think they can provoke China and then come out on top? China has been dealing with Uggyhurs for years, supports Putin in Syria and Xi was one of the first people to contact Hollande after Paris and pledge support.
I guess their entire experience of war is fighting Americans who have to get permission to fire and get reprimanded for collateral damage, if they disturb the Chinese hive they're gonna get repurposed as fertilizer.
Not just that, they provoke Russia at the same time, which has extensive experience fighting Muslims and is pretty much the only fighting force in the world to have successfully fought an Islamic insurgency, won, then completely pacified the population.
Then there's the US, which at this point has to be completely sick of their shit, and their population is probably on the cusp of painting their 11 carriers with Dixie flags and steamrolling everything East of Turkey out of sheer spite.
Even the Japanese and the Buddhists are getting sick of their shit.
Even if they rallied a billion terrorists to simultaneously attack Europe and then somehow won, what will they do about everyone else?
>>
File: 1364838253323.png (266 KB, 475x558) Image search: [Google]
1364838253323.png
266 KB, 475x558
>>55900392
Breivik was a hero.
>>
File: norway islam.jpg (57 KB, 646x487) Image search: [Google]
norway islam.jpg
57 KB, 646x487
>>55900368
>>55900077

Oh, and when that muslims politician in Norway attempted to pass a bill making them officially an Atheist country and not a Christian one, all the other MPs said fuck you hamad and passed a counter bill teaching Christianity in school again.

I think we all know why they felt so strongly against the muslim, this time, but not before.
>>
>>55900360
No kebab is best kebab. We're better living seperately. You focus on returning glorious Constantinpol and we'll focus on the Fourth Reich. And we just stay out of each other's way.
>>
>>55896547
>>55896638
>>55896798
>>55896898
>>55896984
>>55897052
>>55898020
There's literally no point in ever arguing with Muslims All arguments in favor of Islam are steeped in intellectual dishonesty.

I had an argument yesterday that convinced me it's utterly futile. Every time I cited a verse, it was met with cries of
>BUT YOU CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND IT IN ARABIC
>ITS OUT OF CONTEXT
>YOU MISINTERPRETED IT

All three of those responses are Muslim memeing because they're incapable of admitting the religion is barbaric, and they lie (with permission by the Quran, of course) because they know that if they don't, they have no leg to stand on against anyone who can cite their texts

They're also guilty of the very same context memeing themselves, and oftentimes their retort is no better than "But Christians and Jews have violence in their books too!" before citing some old testament commandment to slay a group of people. The main difference with the old testament is those were commandments against specific groups of people at that time, all of which no longer exist, compare to the Quranic commandments of open-ended violence against non-believers by Muslims, without limitation as to the timeframe for these commandments.

Anyway, don't waste your effort. The supposed moderates who compose the silent majority oftentimes condone terrorist actions. Anyone who is a good Muslim can't be reasoned with, so it's not even worth trying.
>>
>>55900005
t. Fritzl
>>
>>55900574

its religion so they pick and choose

christianity had the crusades, inquisitions and witch hunts and the bible is full of commandments to murder people but 99% of christians never hurt anyone else

just like how theres fucked up things in judism and hinduism and you can even contrive buddhism to be violent but most of their followers are just normal people
>>
>>55900724
God I just want a race war already. I want to start killing these fucking sub-humans.
>>
>>55900724
>blah blah blah yell whine my nation is so much better than muslims even though we don't shower either

riveting
>>
>>55900898
Yes, i have 2 muslims chaps as buddy's. Both live in germany and are fairly educated. They believe in Law > Islam but when i questioned and challenged them, they went bonkers.

I presented evidence -> they presented Koran verses and told me to inform (read the quran) -> i said, this is no evidence -> they post an islamic site -> i said kinda biased -> they said im a nazi.

I kinda give up, i replace common sense with pure hate, i gave you fuckers a chance, fuck you from now on.
>>
>>55894388
>hardly anyone said that Anders Breivik was a problem caused by Christianity
That's because he didn't kill people in the name of Christianity. He killed Muslims because he felt threatened by them.
It's still because of Islam.
>>
File: salty bacon.jpg (2 MB, 1968x3596) Image search: [Google]
salty bacon.jpg
2 MB, 1968x3596
>>55901080
Try again Turk, this time in English.
>>
>>55900784
But i wanna join the fourth reich , i dont wanne live in some neo-ottoman everthing fun is banned hellhole , we dont have any secularism left too , and our president think hes some reincarnation of prophet or some shit
>>
>>55900912
Top fucking kek.

If you think the acts of one deranged mentally ill man is on par with the mass rape of your women then I have no hope for Germany.
>>
>>55896257
>probably
read it yourself and come back fag
>>
>>55894388
The ISIS leader has three degrees in Islam. He is following the Koran. The Christian "extremists" weren't enabled by anything. These guys are just following Islam.
>>
>>55901081
Hey I don't like muzzies either but they are the lesser of two evils here.
>>
>>55901081
Kill them. They won't respond to logical thought then they don't deserve to respond at all.
>>
the problem is that more and more muslims are actively being radicalized, meaning "moderate" muslims turn into extremists and islam is used as a recruitment tool for that transformation. almost every muslim is exposed to extremist propaganda in the mosques.
>>
>>55901202
As long as you denounce Islam as your faith and identity and fully accept and integrate into the traditions values and culture of the host country, you can come.

Most of /pol/ has nothing against Arabs as a race. It's just simple reinforcement theory.
>See Muslim
>Is Arab 99.99% of the time
>>
>>55894388
>breivik was christian
>breivik was also 1 fucking guy
Literally. One guy.
>>
>>55901337
>1337
Nice

Who are those 2 Evils ?

>>55901353
I don't know, they aren't the main problem to be honest, we got bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>55896984
Yeah I bet Muslims love finding scape goats
>>
anders was a lone steroid addict narcissist with anger issues.

there are thousands of muslim terrorist groups, millions of muslim terrorists, and hundreds of millions of muslim terrorist sympathizers.
>>
>>55894388
Breivik did this because of imigrants. He said that Islam will destroy Europe, so he killed some leftist to prevent this.
>>
>>55901542
>Who are those 2 Evils ?

The muzzies and the French. We're I given the chance to rid the world of one of the two, obviously I'd pick the French
>>
File: europol_2014.jpg (27 KB, 960x373) Image search: [Google]
europol_2014.jpg
27 KB, 960x373
I see this Europol chart being spread on social media. What are your doubts about it /pol/? The data is only for 2014 but here at this webpage there are graphs from 2006 onwards:
>http://www.counterfire.org/news/17599-graphic-islamist-terror-accounts-for-only-0-7-of-attacks-in-europe

One thing I notice is that these Europol charts do not mention the death toll of various terrorist acts. What else is misleading about these charts?
>>
>>55901427
That's a good thing Hans. Once enough Muslims are radicalised, the people will have no choice but to simply genocide them.

The mass radicalisation of Muslims against whites is probably the best chance we have to remove kebab. It basically throws every lefty views out the window and gives us a blank cheque for shitskins body count.
>>
>>55894388
Everybody keeps bringing up Breivik ignoring the fact that he was trying to prevent what happened in Paris.
>>
>>55901631
Ah come on, frenches are okay. Their politicans are just absolute trash... besides the cutey Le Pen
>>
>>55894388
No one who has every fully read the Quran supports Islam. "radical muslims" are in fact not radical at all. Isis is just following the Quran.
>>
>>55901645
>against whites

Nah, only against you liberal Jew lovers
>>
>>55901661
Everyone also ignores that he was politically motivated and in no way Christian. His fucking manifesto says so.
>>
Every Muslim I know is a respectable and hard working person. They assimilate, learn the language and culture, and keep to themselves. I really have a hard time hating them tbqhwy senpai
>>
>>55901642
They put all Muslim Terror attacks under not speccefied or sepperatist

>Isis not Muslims, they are sepperatist

I can smell it as much as i can smell jews.
>>
>>55894388
>1 dude
>kill bunch of people because of politics
>hundreds of thousands mudslims
>slaughter entire villages and cities because of imaginary friends
>>
>>55901694
>frenches are okay

Are you high?
>>
>>55894388
>1.000 attacks later
>"Remember Anders Breivik?"
>>
>>55901847
No, i just think that Moslems are the cancer of the world and europe is pretty neat except for the Moslems and Marxists.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 454x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 454x960
>>55901722
Good joke Hans, I'm sure it'll be nice meeting your grandson Mohammed al Durka and not being able to even look at your daughter through her eye slit.

I support the Fourth Reich and I want Germany to fucking stomp these shit skins out of Europe and annex Australia.
>>
>>55901902
Jude.
>>
>>55901789
>Muslim
>they assimilate

Pick fucking one.
>>
>>55901965
Have you ever met a Muslim you emu jihadist?
>>
>>55901949
I am very german, what mental gymnastics are you pulling Achmed ?
>>
>>55901722
Yes, and how many of them are from the Middle east. I'll take a guess of zero. I bet they all come from secular families who really never practice Islam the way it's meant to be.
>>
>>55902063
He is right Achmed, don't even try.

>aaaayyy lmao weed.

Even your Top Faggot goes to a mosque, please.
>>
>>55894388
Breivik is a good man who fought to defend his country. He wasn't motivated by religion, he was motivated by nationalism.

Islam is full of terrorists who come to the only possible logical conclusion after reading the Koran, which is why we ought to send them all back to the shithole they came from and let them go back to killing each other instead of us. The only moderate muslims are either illiterate or have not read the Koran themselves.
>>
When are we gonna acknowledge that not all mass shootings are morally equivalent
>>
>>55901909
>I'm sure it'll be nice meeting your grandson

Unless you get killed off by a poisonous animal, that is.
>>
>>55894388
Yeah I would buy that if this were the first and only mass terror attack on whites in the last one hundred years.

The problem is that Islamic terrorists have been attacking white societies for decades. Time and time again we hear this tired rhetoric of "not all Muslims".

Well fuck you. I don't believe it anymore. At best, the non violent Muslims are complacent in the attacks.
>>
>>55901965
>>55902063
I seriously doubt it. Classic islamaphobe
>>
>>55898720
Have you ever read Romans?
http://biblehub.com/romans/2-14.htm
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+7
>>
>>55902081
>I am very german

Sure you are, Schlomo
>>
>>55902063
Yes. They're in every major city, there a suburbs dedicated to them.

Islam is not a western religion, it practices values that are literally the opposite of the west. A Muslim is voluntarily choosing Islam because they thinks it's better than the values the west offers. They would support the change of western values to Islamic values because they literally fucking live Islamic values they like them so much.

Islam is a dominant culture, just like the West is. Two dominant cultures do not mix.
>>
File: Jihad.png (1 MB, 2304x5980) Image search: [Google]
Jihad.png
1 MB, 2304x5980
>>55901642
>>
>>55901965
He's right
>>
>>55901498
I will , i will

Why denounce islam tho ? As long as you dont hurt anyone following a religion is fine ?
>>
>>55901332
Or he'said using that knowledge to manipulate the qua'ron. Just another posibility
>>
>>55902340
If you keep it to yourself and not piss off every country you go to, expecting everyone to change for your religious feelings i'd say, yes.
>>
>>55901642
i just think its silly to look at the past when islamic terror is only now coming to europe in full scale.
>hurr there have only been x terror attacks in the past 10 years
>this somehow means there is no future threat
>>
>>55894388
Who gives a fuck about the religion ? People from arabic countries are savages. That's why I hate these fucks
>>
>>55902340
>Why denounce islam tho ?

It's not jewish masonic enough
>>
>christians kill millions of muslims in various crusades and modern day wars
"get over shit that happened hundreds of years ago and just because the american military bombs muslims that has nothing to do with our regular citizens"
>israel kills thousands of muslim civilians
"they are just defending themselves and it has nothing to do with regular jews even if they support them"
>atheist communists have killed millions of people
"lol thats not got anything to do with atheism you idiot"
>even buddhists are genociding muslims in burma right now and no one gives a shit
"those are just some bad individuals, buddhism is the most peaceful religion"
>muslim extremists carry out terrorist attacks
"OH MY FUCKIUNG GOD EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM ON THIS EARTH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT 0.0001% OF THEIR PEOPLE DO THEY ARE ALL EVIL GET THEM OUT NOW AND THEN BOMB THEM WHEN THEY GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>55902101
Thats right actually , but you do know that catholics and protestans pull that "you dont pratice christianity right !!!" Shit on eachother too right ? Religions are what do you want them to be , thats why most of the people on the earth is religious
>>
>>55902340

With all due respect, fuck you and your retarded religion. Don't come here.
>>
>>55902461
Yes and both Madrid and London happened prior to 2006 when they began to collect data...
>>
>>55902520
Achmed, your bomb cabels are showing.
>>
>>55902444
I support the idea of banning teaching religions , no one should be forced to believe into something , im sure if somebody wants to believe in a god they can find it themselves
>>
>>55901186
And yet they want to turn the west into the very shithole they are running from. Why ?
>>
>>55902340
Islam is a dominant culture and so is the West they both have different values.

By choosing to follow Islam you are literally, by choice, saying that the western values on offer aren't as good as the Islamic ones. Which by extension means you promote Islamic values over western values.

The Third Reich became so powerful because it united everybody under one set of values and one culture. It made people feel proud, safe and everybody wanted to help each other because they knew they were also helping their own ideology.

In today's society people are very sceptical of helping others because of hidden agendas and all of that.
>>
>>55902576
Cum hoc ergo propter hoc
>>
>>55902140
Yeah no

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya
>>
>>55894388

It's simple demographics and risk assessment.

A majority of Muslims originating in the middle East wish to follow the Koran word for word; including the parts of sharia and jihad.

Given the risk of allowing huge waves of refugees from this region of the world, its not in our best interests.
>>
>>55894388
Breivik did nothing wrong.
He killed 77 traitors of his nation.

Future politicians of a party who supported multiculturalism and islamization.
>>
>>55894388
>this is a problem with Islam
It is anon. Islam is not just a religion. It's a mindset, it's values you live by, it's an idea how to run an economy, a code of laws that governs day to day lives and state affairs, it's a whole framework on how to run a country! Unfortunately, Islam allows hatred and violence to achieve its goals regardless how cruel and inhumane they are because it's sanctioned by Allah's will. The logic is: If Allah allows it (even if it's wrong by western moral and ethical standards) then no harm can come to Islam's followers nor should they be punished for their actions. That is why it is so aggressive and duplicitous because it's allowed.

Don't you get it yet?
>>
>>55894388
go home ahmed
>>
>>55902576
>Caring more about issues that are within your sphere of influence somehow makes your views invalid.
>>
>>55902672
Seems pretty reasonable, i hate the islamification of the western world and the left for defending them to the death.

Nothing against muslims that don't shove it in my throat every 30 seconds.
>>
>>55894388

It's a fight against culture, not religion.

This is an easy way to tell the migrants are coming as colonizers, not as refugees. They're seeking to supplant the culture currently in Europe and will get violent if they are unable to achieve these goals.
>>
File: Edward_R_Murrow.jpg (35 KB, 537x379) Image search: [Google]
Edward_R_Murrow.jpg
35 KB, 537x379
>I find it really hard to believe that this is a problem with Islam.
That's because you know fuck all about the religion. Religion has always been barbarous, but Judaism and Christianity have lost the points on their teeth. Oh sure, cruel, stupid, joyless people still flock to them, but they're hardly the monsters that fill ISIS's ranks.
>I mean, hardly anyone said that Anders Breivik was a problem caused by Christianity did they?
They were too busy saying it was a problem caused by white people.
>How is this any different? These are extremists, they cannot possibly represent the communities they come from by that very definition.
The definition of an extremist is "one who holds extreme views." If they come from a population that already has "extreme views" (such as the subjugation of women, shariah law, and the institutionalization of Islam, all of which are things that Muslim Europeans have shown very vocal support for), then those extremists can absolutely be representative of them.
>>
>>55902698
I dont follow the culture of islam , i just use it as a way to reach god , just because im a muslim it doesnt mean that i want women to cover themselves , that shit is just aged , it was a way to women protecting themselves but i dont think there is still need for that
>>
>>55902822
Makes you a hypocrite
>>
>>55902140
Your top fag sucks Syrian dick for a living

>>55902305
What are you basing this off of? Most Muslims don't take their religion seriously beyond rolling around on the ground 5 times a day and not eating pork. The ones that are religious keep to themselves. Islamists that try to impose their sharia law are serious fags and deserve all the hate they get, but that doesn't warrant hate for the ENTIRE population of Muslims.
>>
>>55902895
so why dont you go spread that message to your fellow muslims? Is it because you know they'll disown you?
>>
>>55902988
Dude weed, Merkel is a cunt, that's common knowlege, doesn't make me wrong.
>>
>>55902895
You make a good case. Whilst I do believe people should be able to find themselves spiritually and I would like a society like that. It's just not doable anymore.

If I had to give up my belief in a God for the benefit of my children and grand children then so be it.

The age of tolerance is dead in Europe. There's not going to be anymore mild differences or acceptance, it's the way people are now, it's a comply or die mentality.
>>
>>55894388
Indeed, clearly they just yelled takbir before they started shooting to trick people into thinking they're muslims, when they're obviously not, because muslims would never do something so horrid.
Although at any moment preceding the atrocity itself you would've been falling over yourself to say how great it is that the individuals responsible were brave enough to be muslims living in racist Europe.
Your comparison to Breivik is absurd. He's perhaps the single non-muslim terrorist to attack in Europe this century. Everything he has said suggests he was motivated by sociopolitical beliefs, not religious ones.

It doesn't matter if you believe "is a problem with Islam" or not, it's a fact that you ignore at your peril.
>>
>>55903117
Doesn't make your argument releavent either.
>>
>>55902968
>Caring more about the slaughter of innocent people down your street rather than the slaughter of people on the other side of the globe makes me a hypocrite and therefore I should just be all caring and all aware or just completely apathetic.

How will I ever go on knowing I'm a hypocrite?
>>
>>55902826
I also hate that kind of people too , its not like im gonna believe you just because you said it every fucking 30 seconds , i was raised muslim but because my family forced me to believe it i became an atheist , then as i growed up and survived 2 near death experiences i felt i needed some more reason in my existence and i found out that islam was actually not that bad , also i did looked up on christianity buut i felt islam was more simple and i choosed islam
>>
>>55898219
HELL YEAH MOTHER FUCKER BURN THAT SHIT TO THE GROUND OI OI OI OI OI OI
>>
>>55903258
That i can't deny, both seem to be pretty much retards in my oppinon.
>>
>>55902063
Have you ,you retarded leafed peru ? How can you compare the <1% rich and educated muslim population in the US/Canada to the cheap labour ,massive immigration from former colonies in Europe ?

Arabs in France ,3rd generation from illiterate immigrants ,still illiterate and live in concentrated suburbs. They don't want to assimilate. They hate their host country and live like parasites ,being proud of it while spitting on their host country.

And thank god we're lucky in france cuz our arabs aren't as shit tier as UK's (Pakis are the niggers of the the mudslimes).
>>
>>55902988
Tell me.

If a an Islamic party which represented the values of Islam was running against a western party, are you telling me that the Muslims would vote for the western party?
>>
>>55902676
because not wanting to do so would be admitting that you are lesser

it's exactly why black people always claim racism and all that other trash

because to not do so would be admitting inferiority
>>
>>55903328
You think that islam is more simple than christianity ? Never heard that befor, Islam seems pretty complex with all it's rules and obligations etc.

Christianity is basically, don't be a fag, be nice, if you do shit go to church and tell jesus or something, seems fairly easy
>>
>>55903069
I found islam myself , why should i argue with some illiterate arabian to change him ? He's not even gonna think about what have i said , but if its more of a "moderate" muslim im already doing that and they respect my opinions ( well at least most of them , there is some jihad fanboys at my college who will not listen to me because im an "unbeliever" in their eyes)
>>
Andrew chad the correct and historically typical idea that the Muslim invasion as bad and needs to be ebbed.
>>
How about you sacks of shit go back to your fucking sand. Next Muslim I see I'm spitting on, and if he does something he's getting a 357 across his fucking teeth
>>
>>55894388
Anders did what he did how long ago? before that, when was the last christian extremist attack? how many muslim extremist attacks have happened between those two? does this answer your question you faggot?
>>
>"Got a French flag on your Facebook profile picture? Congratulations on your corporate white supremacy"

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/got-a-french-flag-on-your-facebook-profile-picture-congratulations-on-your-corporate-white-supremacy-a6736526.html
>>
>>55903318
Human nature. Still makes you hypocritical and extremist for calling for genocide.
>>
>>55894943

No but the mass migration has brought tons of thugs into Europe.
>>
>>55894388
>A TROLLPOST
>EVERYONE RESPONDING
>>
>>55903488

Actually the not being a fag this would have been an old testament law (leviticus I believe) which were abolished with Jesus' sacrifice on the cross.
>>
>>55903836
If it's human nature than why even bother calling me hypocritical? It's not an insult, it's human.

And I am an extremist. It's not an insult. Just a fact. Fight fire with fire. It's a sentiment even my extremely blue pulled girlfriend now shares with me after I presented her the facts.
>>
>>55903488
Thats the thing actually , why should i need a priest , cant god listen to me ? I also dont believe in the idea of god having a son , if i must believe something it must be absolutely perfect , and having a son is pretty much of a weakness if you ask me

In islam the concept of god is more simple and pure , one of the main reasons i choosed islam , also the rules and obligations are not that complex , only hard thing for me is namaz which is because of my college
>>
>>55904066
I'm not an expert, know that gay are not soooo popular among Christians. But seems that modern christians are fairly open to alot
>>
>>55895982
One of the stupidest things I read.
>>
>>55903836
I understand and love our culture and mentality, I don't understand their culture and mentality therefor I can't love it, therefor I have nothing in common with those people and can't identify with them and therefor I cannot sympathize with them as much as with my own because of that, I can not put myself in their boots because I don't really understand how they see the shit they see, so, if the two groups hate eachother, I sympathize only with one of those groups and the other one wants me dead, it's pretty fucking logical to say fuck them, I'm on our side
>>
>>55904263
A lot of Christians aren'the so big on actually reading the bible.
>>
>>55903411
hon hon

Are you sure it's less than 1% remi? Most engineering schools here are filled to the brim with pakis. Most engineers and IT specialist here ARE pakis/Indians. I don't know what that says about Europe, but north america does not have a problem with sandniggers.
>>
This thread is bait

You all done goofed
>>
>>55894388

Fuck off paki
>>
>>55904348
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>55904528
Find out the objective of IS. When you do, you will see that by spreading hate, you are actually helping IS.
>>
File: 4096.jpg (72 KB, 780x468) Image search: [Google]
4096.jpg
72 KB, 780x468
>>55894388
Islam can modernise and introspect, or it can get out.
>>
File: 1447459751861.jpg (81 KB, 494x679) Image search: [Google]
1447459751861.jpg
81 KB, 494x679
>>55896326
Breivik is the oracle of this race wars. i wonder what his reaction was to the paris attack, if he know about it.
>>
Because Breivik didn't kill these people because of his religion.
He killed them because he was sick of the government and all the leftists.
>>
>>55894388
Breivik didn't read a book that told him to kill non believers, we Europeans are also not fanatically reading and shaping our lives according to this hypothetical book.

The comparison can in no way be made.
>>
>>55904989
You don't understand. Nobody on /pol/ gives a damn fuck about ISIS, we want Muslims out of the west immediately.

I couldn't care less if ISIS ruled the entire Middle East as long as Muslims are out of the West and not trying to out breed is, rape our daughters, steal our money and complain that they don't have a PS4 in the castle they are hosted in for free.

If inciting radicalisation in the Muslim people domestically and forcing them to attack us so we can pull the victim card and deport/genocide them all, that is the best thing that could happen.
>>
>>55905050
>Islam can modernise and introspect

Islam cannot do shit.
In Quran it is stated that its the very FINAL AND UNCHANGEABLE word of the Goat.

They cannot into reformation even if they wanted. Thats why Islam must die
>>
File: 1447454909953.jpg (58 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1447454909953.jpg
58 KB, 640x560
How much does an atom bomb cost? or something nuclear? i mean, ISIS makes likes 30 mil dollars in a month from oil alone and there still toying around with Toyota's. They must have some connections.. Anyhow, i hope they don't go nuclear though.
>>
>implying any Muslim living outside of the Middle East is a true Muslim

The majority of Muslims would love to see the world united under Islam.
>>
File: 400,000.jpg (243 KB, 1406x1396) Image search: [Google]
400,000.jpg
243 KB, 1406x1396
>>55894388
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516
>>
>>55905996

Having money is not enough. Bin Laden had tons of it and never got his hands on nuclear weapons. Same thing with Saudi Arabia and even Iran is getting shit for messing with it.

There are very few sources from which you can acquire it, even fewer that now how to deal with it and refine it into a weapon. Not only is that stuff highly dangerous you have to know what you're doing when handling.

You also need large well equipped installations for it... Several people and a large power source. There's so much needed to make it... if it was that easy to acquire nuclear weaponry half the world would possess it.
>>
>>55894388
They were both influenced by ideology
>>
>>55904989
>le "I'm right, look it up" face
The objective is a worldwide Sunni-compatible caliphate.

>>55905618
Quite.
>>
>>55897076
The Crusades, and the missionary work.
>>
Holy fucking shit you insufferable retard

>RELIGIOUS SCRIPTURE SAYS KILL NON BELIEVERS
>VAST MAJORITY OF FOLLOWERS DON'T
>MINORITY OF FOLLOWERS DO
>THIS SOMEHOW STILL ISN'T A PROBLEM WITH THE RELIGION

HEY GUYS, COME TO MY NEW CLUB, ITS CALLED "KILL EVERY NIGGER"

WHOA DUDE... RACIST? LOOK MAN, ONLY 2% OF OUR MEMBERS ACTUALLY HATE AND HAVE ACTUALLY KILLED NIGGERS. DON'T JUDGE MY ENTIRE CLUB BECAUSE OF A FEW EXTREMISTS. "KILL ALL NIGGERS" IS AN ORGANIZATION OF PEACE.
>>
Breivik was a political terrorist and an anti-marxist who killed a bunch of white liberals.

What's that got to with Christianity?
>>
>>55894388
Breivik was not acting in the name of Christianity, the paris terrorists were.
>>
>>55906881
i mean in the name of a religion.
>>
>>55895982
> Their leader had a PhD in Islamic Studies
this is the most stupid argument ever
>>
File: shieeeet.jpg (86 KB, 653x494) Image search: [Google]
shieeeet.jpg
86 KB, 653x494
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.