[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to get the opinion of Jews in this thread. Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1442787042145.jpg (179 KB, 710x644) Image search: [Google]
1442787042145.jpg
179 KB, 710x644
I'd like to get the opinion of Jews in this thread. Do you believe the Holocaust happened exactly the way we are told (gas chambers, human experiments, etc)? Do you believe the 6 million number?

If so, how do you explain discrepancies in the Holocaust narrative, the several hoaxes and frauds that have been exposed (Auschwitz gas chamber constructed after the War)?

I'm neither denying nor supporting the Holocaust as we are told it happened. I'm just wondering if there are any Jews who also share some concerns over the way it is taught to us
>>
File: lesson.jpg (61 KB, 590x437) Image search: [Google]
lesson.jpg
61 KB, 590x437
>>
>>55894042
i believe most of it. i don't, for a second, believe the 6 million though.
>>
i used to work in a bank so im basically half jewish

think its fairly obvious the number itself is exaggerated and they often choose to ignore that gays, gypsies, handicapped people, criminals etcetc were also part of this massive death toll, but in the movies from hollywood its always just jews jews jews jews jews jews
>>
File: costanza-lie.jpg (75 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
costanza-lie.jpg
75 KB, 638x479
>>
WOOD AND GLASS GAS CHAMBERS LMAO
>>
File: 1447624467326.jpg (10 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1447624467326.jpg
10 KB, 480x270
Sounds like schizophrenic levels of crazy to me, I know people who have said less weird shit and we have put them on some pretty intense psych meds... This also sort of reminds me of that whole Sarah Silverman thing, where she lied about being paid less because she was a woman at a club, then when she got called out and was proven to be lying she basically just doubled down and said she only regretted not lying better. Jews I guess?
>>
File: 1446031162062.png (236 KB, 1016x622) Image search: [Google]
1446031162062.png
236 KB, 1016x622
>>55894096
You will never erect a mural redpilling the masses on the Jewish origins of Bolshevism
Why live.
>>
I'm Jewish but my family is not very religious at all.

Do I think it happened? Yeah. Do I think 12 million people were killed? No, but at least 1 or 2 in total were. Do I think it's bullshit Jews keep using it for guilt? Yeah. Do I support Israel? No, and I don't support the Palestinians either.
>>
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND GOY
>>
File: B66tj7-CMAMGIHM.jpg large.jpg (19 KB, 965x526) Image search: [Google]
B66tj7-CMAMGIHM.jpg large.jpg
19 KB, 965x526
oy
>>
>>55894647
If you believe that the holocaust happened, you also have to believe they were exterminated through the process of gassing then cremation. Do you really believe this?
>>
>>55894769
OP here, just because he believes in the Holocaust doesn't mean he has to believe that they were systematically gassed and shit. I personally believe, of course, that Jews were rounded up and weren't treated very nicely. I don't believe they were systematically killed, but I do believe the Nazis couldn't really care less if they died. The crematoriums were obviously used to dispose of dead bodies, which is a good idea in a tightly controlled camp where disease is rampant.
>>
>>55895012
IMO they were probably treated fairly humanely at first but as the war dragged on and they had to choose between feeding soldiers+citizens and prisoners they made the obvious choice
>>
Not Jewish but the 6 million has repeatedly stood up to historical rigor from multiple sources, the use of gas chambers to systematically murder people has repeatedly stood up to investigation, countless personal accounts from both sides of the fence have stood up to investigation and you people are literally delusional to think that because some people lied that means nothing happened, or because some denier took an entire brick to test its chemical composition for a few trace elements found on the surface proved nothing happened, etc. etc. etc.

There's a line of scripture in the bible. You strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.
>>
>>55894769
>>55895012

I'm sure there were executions of people who were old and crippled or unable to work but the camps themselves were work camps and not death camps. So there was no point keeping around those who couldn't work. But it certainly wasn't a pure effort to kill every last one.
>>
>>55895467
The 6 million number has been heavily criticized and with good reason. That is a MASSIVE number, given the worldwide Jewish population in the 1940s. The gas chambers have also been HEAVILY criticized. Chemists have come forth criticizing the fact that Zyklon B could even be used to kill that many people in that quickly of a time. Back in the 90s, one of them had to flee Germany because he was going to be arrested for bringing this up. There is also little to no evidence for mass graves at any of the supposed massacre sites or concentration camps. Soil analysis turns up dick for human ashes, and penetrating radar has found no mass graves at many claimed sites.

Think about just how many people 6 million is. Now ask yourself if it is really plausible that that many of them could be killed in about a 2 year time period, in only a handful of camps operated by a relatively small garrison.

500,000? Yeah, easily. 1 or 2 million isn't a stretch. 3 million, now you're reaching the threshold. 6 million? Fuck no. You'd have to have machine guns and gas chambers running 24/7
>>
>>55895899
Agreed.
>>
Yeah no way 6 million died. I believe the actual number is at somewhere near 200k. Jews lied for sympathy so they cold get Israel.
>>
>>55894042
He is a trans-holocaust survivor :^).
>>
>>55895467

ICU Zhidovski.
>>
>>55895899
Agreed, but even 500,000 bodies would turn up a shred of evidence to their existence.

The fact that a mass grave site has not been found and that no human remains have been found at all makes me extremely skeptical.
>>
>>55897160

Jews were a minority in the KZ system their deaths there were along normal actuarial mortality tables and the cancer rates plummeted in comparison to external eras.
>>
>>55897612
German fire is more efficient
>>
>>55894042
You're asking Jews to be honest. Your thread is fucked from the start OP
>>
If Holocaust didn't happen, why would the government make it a crime to deny it?
>>
>>55895467
Literally none of that is true.
>>
>>55895012
I agree, OP. I don't think the Jews were systematically exterminated. They were rounded up and put in camps where most died there because of disease and starvation near the end of war when supplies were hard to come by. Also, the numbers are much lower, probably a million or two at most when you include gays, gypsies, Communists, etc.

The systematic extermination stuff is propaganda. That's why they don't want anybody investigating it.
>>
File: 1438518437350.jpg (46 KB, 366x450) Image search: [Google]
1438518437350.jpg
46 KB, 366x450
Jewy Jewstein here, as a kid I believed it all. I felt a real hatred toward Germans and those Allied with them.

As I got older though, the stories I had listened to many times began to sound a little outlandish. I would ask questions and be shut down instantly, as if dead people would suffer torment for my asking specifics.

As an adult, I am quite sure that it is mostly a fabrication; Nuremberg defense lawyers not even bothering to cross-examine? The outcome was already decided. Everyone just read the script and went along with it.

I even spoke to my mum last week, expressing that if the whole thing was a scam, just how evil such a thing was. To guilt an entire population of people into feeling sorry for imagined slights is fucking horrific and if the truth ever comes out, I'll be hunting down these Zionist fucks too.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.