[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me in first period class >30 seconds of silence for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1057x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1057x743
>be me in first period class
>30 seconds of silence for those who died in paris
>i say "what about the 44 people who died in lebanon, the earthquake in japan, or the 230 people who died in the russian plane that got shor down?"
>get cursed out for being an insensitive prick
>mfw
>>
>>55894037
But those places are USED to tragedy so it's okay they're worth less compassion
>this is what retards actually think

Too bad being right sometimes makes you look like a sperg or fascist, political correctness, as usual.
>>
>>55894214
>Caring about places in which bombings and murders are daily routine

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>55894037
Topkek let's just act like holy fucking cows but only for our allies. No problem with being worried about muslims attacking West, but does everyone has to act like they've just died on the cross for our sins while doing that?
>>
>>55894376
It's all fun and games until Europe becomes one of those places
You're next
;)
>>
>>55894214
RARE
A
RE
>>
Congratulations on regurgitating Angelina Jolie's bluepill propaganda.
She most likely gets paid for it, do you?
>>
>>55894441
Uruguay's not rare burgerbro, maybe a little bit unusual. I've seen 5 different UY IDs in the last couple of hours that weren't me.
>>
>>55894431

I bet you cry for every starving kid that dies every minute in africa, right senpai?
>>
>>55894037
That's what you get for opening your mouth faggot
>>
>>55894523
Not really, but I don't cry for starving people in first world countries and I don't make huge news of it either.
Same for shit like this.
>>
>>55894609

That's cause you're part of the 3rd world shitholes I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>55894037
Useful idiot.
>>
>>55894376
who cares about earth 7 billion people die each second
>>
>>55894037
the earthquake in Japan did LITERALLY NOTHING
>>
>>55894649
Sure friend, enjoy your refugees and your media attention when one blows up.
>>
>>55894037
>>i say "what about the 44 people who died in lebanon, the earthquake in japan, or the 230 people who died in the russian plane that got shor down?"
Who you only started to care about after Paris because you're an edgy teenager
>>
>>55894765
You'll take some of em soon anyway ;^)
>>
>>55894932
>50 refugees who complain about not enough gibes
>compared to thousands
We already tried it, didn't work baby, we're not as retarded as Germany or Sweden in those aspects.
>>
>>55894649
Sorry bro, I love italy and all. But watch this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX73ggsMNEI
and then go to Uruguay.
Which is the third world, I would ask you to reconsider.
>>
>>55894037
>lets recognise something bad that happened. its terrible that it happened
>WHAT ABOUT OTHER BAD THINGS THAT HAPPENED, IDIOT! OTHER BAD THINGS HAPPEN TOO Y'KNOW GAWSH!!
i hope you learned your lesson you edgy faggot
>>
>>55894037
it's not a contest man, bringing up other tragedies doesn't make you smarter or wiser than your peers.
>>
>>55894037
rude desu
>>
I think its because they aren't our allies. Thats the reason why no one said anything about russia
>>
>>55895075
>Southern italy

No difference between terroni and these apes.

>>55895027

Just wait until pc sjw will force you to do that
>>
>>55894037
>Why do we (westerners) care more for tragedies that happen in Western countries? Wahhhh it makes no sense.

That's how you sound you retarded faggot.
>>
>>55894037
I felt bad for the Russian plane. This shit is business as usual for Lebanon though
>>
>>55894037

it's a fucking drill, mindwashing scam, tell them you would prefer to leave the room and you're happy to come back and learn when the propaganda is over
>>
HOL UP HOL UP
>30 seconds
what the fuck America?
>>
>>55894037
Why would America care so much about a culture outside theirs and Europes being bombed?

This attack is much more personal than a bunch of African females getting kidnapped and raped by Boko Haram

Thats why nobody gives a shit about your 44 who died in lebanon, or the gay ass earthquake in japan that left millions mentally retarded, or the 230 douche bag kikes that died in a russia plane

we care about our brothers in France right now, fuck off insensitive fuck, wish someone knocked your fucking edgy teeth in
>>
>>55894037
>the earthquake in japan,
Because the one that happened over the weekend did jack shit.
>>
>>55895379
Sorry bro, but here in latin america people are not that much PC and SJW. Sure, there's some SJW, women rights and stuff like that. But bringing people who don't speak the language by the thousands? Not ever. It couldn't happen without massive and I do mean massive revolts.
People here are already against welfare to argentine nationals. So giving welfare to middle easterners? Not gonna happen in the next couple of years m8.
>>
>>55895233
OP was perfectly right, though.

The only reason these people want to mourn and show their affection is that it might as well have happened to them.
Literally the only reason they care/become empathetic is that they fear these things happenings to themselves.

It is pure, unfiltered egocentrism disguised as "empathy" and "care for others".
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>55894431
RAREFAG
R
A
R
E
F
A
G
>>
>>55894037
Wow you're so fucking insensitive...
What about the genocide in south sudan? Or boko haram in Nigeria? Or al-Shabab in Somalia? what about the people killed by muslims terrorists in Xinjiang?
>>
>>55894697
I wished it did
>>
I think this sort of thing always happens. People will retweet/share that one prayforparis picture and say this is awful, etc and expect everyone to drop their lives, stop shopping, stop posting on social media, etc. But I would think that's letting the other guys win. The best revenge living well, not living in fear.
>>
>>55894037
>go to someone's funeral
>ask "well, what about all the other people who've died recently?"

This is you.
>>
>>55894503
What about the OP isnt true? Tell me
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.