[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion of Yonders Breivik?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: breivik.jpg (21 KB, 532x355) Image search: [Google]
breivik.jpg
21 KB, 532x355
What is your opinion of Yonders Breivik?
>>
>>55892846
Didn't have internet during the brevik happenings so I only know the basics, guy shot a bunch of kids (mostly non-white) and pol will suck his dick willingly
I don't know him or really care about him
>>
>>55892846
Suffers from a sort of 'super sanity'. Which is another way of saying he sees the politically retarded for what they are.

I still disagree with his methods just not the message. I mean just try walking down the streets of Oslo on a normal day. Alone. You find out real quick that whoever came up with the idea of shoehorning in a bunch of sub-saharans into neighborhoods was either an idiot or a sociopath who lives in a gated community and never has to look at a giganigger that isn't on a TV.
>>
>>55892846
Wasn't he ranting on about freemasons or something? Fucking freemasons. Also fuck the catholics for that matter.
>>
>>55892846
jew backed troller
4 chan kids loves him because VIOLENCE
>>
>>55893500
So tell me, Belarus about your peaceful ways.
>>
>>55893617
Just need better policy and ideological rhetoric. Violence makes you a bad guy in the public's eye and push for more of the wrong things.
>>
File: breivik13.jpg (131 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
breivik13.jpg
131 KB, 1280x692
>>55892846
He was right about Islam being a threat and he was an incredibly intelligent and independent man.

He actually managed to start an IT company and hit the million dollar mark purely to fund his attack. He planned this thing for fucking years.

And that's where the disappointment is. He had years, he was thinking about it for years, and he wrote a 1500 page manifesto only to become more obsessed with the ideas rather than how he'd carry it out.

Bottom line, he should have focused more on guerrilla warfare methods and learning how to get out of dodge rather than on all the Knights Templar symbolism.
>>
His method was shitty, but some people are doers, others are planners, others are organizers... and Norway isn't a very populated country, so there was little he could do being an apparently practical person.
Shooting kids is baaaaad. But the headcount leaves little to argue.

If you disregard their age, they're the ones advocating our suicide. Islam isn't very dangerous when you protect your values and your borders and refrain from adjusting them to religion. The people who weaken these things however are foremost the ones with the blood on their hands. Not muslims, not even terrorists. They're simply taking the opportunity being offered.
>>
>>55893419
But I do admire his determination.

That. That was impressive for one man. He actually got off his ass and -did something- not on the internet.
>>
File: 8FeYG-tXVgE.jpg (42 KB, 592x356) Image search: [Google]
8FeYG-tXVgE.jpg
42 KB, 592x356
>>55893617
We have not mossad false flag act like 9.11 or sharlee ebdo. We never have mind programmed bot scholl chootings.
No problems niga.
1000 years Russian, 5 000 Chinese and 5000 Persian Great civilizations just looking at zoo named @western civilization@
>>
world record solo rampage kill count

stay mad and bad h8rs
>>
File: 1447461319063.jpg (333 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1447461319063.jpg
333 KB, 1200x600
>>55893743
>He was right about Islam being a threat and he was an incredibly intelligent and independent man.
>>
>>55893495
>fuck the catholics for that matter.

red pill about Islam right here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GKXk5lGYII
>>
File: breivheart.jpg (144 KB, 496x750) Image search: [Google]
breivheart.jpg
144 KB, 496x750
>>
>>55892846
He was right.
>>
a WoW psycho who had his head hacked on derindernet.
>>
>>55892846
A beautiful aryan and a peaceful man ready to remove kebab for the greater good of a nation in need
>>
>>55892846
Dude took it too far 2bh
>>
>>55894833
What if he killed only muslims ?
>>
File: breivik11.jpg (173 KB, 722x481) Image search: [Google]
breivik11.jpg
173 KB, 722x481
>>
A fucking murderer, duh.

He was correct in his assentment of the problem, but his solution was barbaric, and if employed widely, much more damaging to society than the problem itself was.
>>
Killing leftists is the right thing to do, not only are you getting rid of the ones who are responsible for this bullshit, but you're getting rid of the ones who will grow up into higher positions of power.
Other than that the way he pulled it off really does nothing for me to the point where I can only let out a "meh".
>>
Cut through all the bullshit and did what normies will be contemplating decades and decades from now once it's too late to matter.
>>
>>55894055

Is that a picture of you drinking Muslim semen? Because any white man who supports Islam is either a shill or a kek.
>>
File: breivik12.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
breivik12.jpg
132 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>55892846
a zionist and freemason.
>>
>>55895018
He did
>>
>>55892846
Pretty silly
He thinks that nationalist will stop voting for "immigrant-critical" parties and start making terrorist attacks
He also made up a fake christian organisation to use to battle Islam as a Counterjihad group.

But this is only a front, he writes about race and ethnicity in his manifesto in his speech in the court he talked about Norweigan politicians "deconstructing the Norweigan ethnicity", and his love for Israel seems like a defence so that he isnt being called a Nazi

He didnt write most of his manifesto, instead he copied much of it, from the Norweigan blogger Fjordman and some other Counterjihad writers even some from the Una Bomber i think.

He lied about most of his finances, the police investigation showed that he bought most of his stuff with credit cards, there were no record of him owning large amount of cash, he started buying chemicals as late as 2009, 2 years before his attack, so really the whole thing about planning this since 2002 or whatever is just bullshit

He did contact a man named Peter Mangs here in Sweden, who for several years shot immigrants and didnt get caught until the end of 2010
I think the first shooting was in the early 2002, but he hasnt been charged for those, only 2 killings and half a dozen shootings and attempted murders
>>
He's the Templar Lord which shall lead the crusade.
>>
Glorified faggot
>>
>>55892953
Mostly white kids **
>>
Ahead of his time.
>>
File: 1446593057924.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1446593057924.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>55897758
>Ahead
Its funny because he wanted to behead people on that Island
>>
>>55893500
>>55895613

No, he recognizes that the majority of jews are leftist. His main goal was preservation of the nordic race, he explains it in this letter: https://sites.google.com/site/breivikreport/letters/anders-behring-breivik-letter-13-09-29-to-international-press

The whole christian crusade zionist lover thing was just to stop the red media from instantly labelling him as a neo nazi.
>>
>>55892846
cocksuckling faggot
>>
>>55897956
>was just to stop the red media from instantly labelling him as a neo nazi.
And also because he wanted media and other to bascially "radicalise" people who vote for parties like FRP (Progress Party) by labeling them as the same as Breivik, he didnt want people to belive that you can change anything by voting

He wanted a witch-hunt on the more moderate "nationalist" and "immigrant-sceptics" so that they would become more radical
>>
>>55893495
>ranting on about freemasons
No, he was one.

>>55892953
How did you not have internet? Are you a child or did you live in the wilderness?
>>
>>55897636
Degenerate liberal white kids at a left-wing political camp.
>>
>>55898308
16 year old kids

Most kids are leftist, then they grow up and actually see the world for what its like.

I'm not with you, and I hope Breivik will get thrown into a regular jail and out of solitude, with guards turning their backs.
>>
Could have done the initial bombing better
>>
>>55897636
Mostly future leftists ***
>>
>>55898656
>Could have done the initial bombing better
This desu senpai
He did it on a weekend and only non-politic social workers got caught in the blast
>>
File: 0_4b70c_5bbac4b5_XL.jpg (90 KB, 486x712) Image search: [Google]
0_4b70c_5bbac4b5_XL.jpg
90 KB, 486x712
>>55895506
>Because any white man who supports Islam is either a shill or a kek.
>supports Islam
WHERE?
binarybrain autist kangaroo noise.
>>
I judge men on their actions, not on their words. With that being said, as a nationalist I am compelled to say that this is a good man. He sent over 70 people with hostile political inclinations to the next world. As for those who argue about his killings being wrong on account of the victims' belonging to the white race, don't forget that these people not only were leftists, but they were so deeply leftist that they went to a political camp. Treason is the highest offense attainable, and Anders did well in shooting them.
>>
>>55892846
i say we let him loose on isis
>>
>>55892846
He killed white kids belonging to the biggest political party in Norway. In the aftermath we took in more refugees than ever before. All those lives wasted by a retard that not even the far right of Norwegian politics(those who are strongly against any immigration) agree with.
>>
>hated muslims
>killed a bunch of non-muslims

why
>>
>>55901785
Apparently he was convinced that by killing white kids the majority of Norwegians would wake up and fight back against the "Muslim problem". Instead we increased immigration and the Norwegian public cannot talk about a stop to immigration without being labeled as racist on social media.

Breivik is the biggest political failure of the 21st century.
>>
>>55892846
A one man kebab removal army.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.