[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after sharing the pol video, liberal tumblrina sjw women on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: lols.png (89 KB, 610x556) Image search: [Google]
lols.png
89 KB, 610x556
So after sharing the pol video, liberal tumblrina sjw women on my facebook are FINALLY WAKING UP!!!
>>
Time for all of you to get off the internet and go outside and play. Go now, shoo!

Damn kids...
>>
>up to 50%
needs more waking up
>>
>>55892518
Redpilled women are the best women
>>
>>55892736
Yep, more like 1/10 is Syrian, in Norway latest count out of 78 only 2 were "maybe" Syrian.
>>
our minister of defense said the exact same thing yesterday + that should they agree poland can train them

http://news.yahoo.com/polish-minister-says-syrians-return-fight-liberate-homeland-225004972.html;_ylt=A0LEViOUF0lW8pAAAKhjmolQ
>>
>>55893111
minister of foreign affairs i mean
>>
>>55892736
>>55892826
Its a start. They are at least admitting that it is over half of the people and already seemed pissed about it. Give it a few weeks and they will have better information on the subject.
>>
Has anyone else seen Tumblrinas changing their opinions after this weekend?
>>
>>55893434
No. The ones I know are doubling down on the rationalizing of murder.
>>
File: 4NThvp5.gif (836 KB, 177x177) Image search: [Google]
4NThvp5.gif
836 KB, 177x177
>>55893434
a lot
>>
Based Poland not being cvcked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwP_PRy37EQ
>>
>>55893434
Are you kidding? Take a look at Mizzou, the SJWs there are angry that the media's ignoring them because of the Paris attacks.
>>
>>55892518

it's a gr8 video but who can seriously share it when it starts with the /pol/ logo and ends with blaming the jews
>>
>>55895029
/pol/ autists actually think their anti-semitism at the end their was subtle

it actually just devalues the entire video

might as well make a "jet fuel cant melt steel beams" sequel
>>
Once a mass of women realise their political ideology has serious implications for their personal everyday comfiness they will flip fast.Don't be surprised if once life gets uncomfy for western women they will demand action and protection.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.