[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x800
Le what?
>>
>>55892284
> ISLAMIC state
>>
They don't think there Christians. They know they are Christians cause they aren't retarded. Thats how we know Isis is muslim. We can clearly see there actions and hear there preech of Islamic teachings.
>>
>>55892284

But they are representative of their brand of their religion. Look at the other brands of Islam and tell me the difference.

>u cant
>>
>>55892284
>KKK
Ku Klux Klan
>ISIS
Islamic State of Isreal
Islamic State
Islam
>OP
Faggot
>>
>>55892284
Only one of them is actively trying to bring down civilization.
>>
>>55892284
>let me bring up a bunch of hicks from 100 years ago who mostly stayed in a limited area of a single country, totally the same as an international death cult
>let me ignore the fact that the vast majority of christians doesn't even know about the existence of the kkk
>let me ignore the fact that the vast majority of desert coons agree at least in part with what isis is doing

liberals must be burned as hard as the mudslimes.
>>
>>55892507
>>55892316
10/10
>>
>>55892507
ISIS: Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
ISIL: The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
>look it up b4 shitposting
>>
>>55892284
one group exists and has over 1 billion members
the other has been dead for 50 years and consists mostly of FBI
>>
>>55892845
>Missing the point
>Further proving my point by providing more information
>>
>>55892284
I said it before and I have to say it again. The klan was a Democrat thing, not a Christian thing. Look it up.
>>
ISIS is mostly the same, backwoods inbred hillbillies, impressionable idiots trying way too hard to be good Muslims and end up fuckin the whole thing up.

regardless, /pol/ is full of the same kind of impressionable idiots. ISIS is the oriental beta uprising.
>>
>>55893105
You were dumb then you are dumb now. Read party realignment Canuck

So if kkk had Christian in their name they would suddenly represent Christianity?
>>
>>55894357

And yet Robert Byrd was the head of the DNC for how long?
>>
File: 1418245853743.jpg (118 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
1418245853743.jpg
118 KB, 554x554
There are hundreds upon hundreds of organizations and sub-groups similar to the Islamic State in both methodology and values. These organizations arise in every single muslim-majority country and oftentimes have their policies reflected in state law.

There's only one KKK, and a handful of offshoots that sympathize with them. Even in the "racist" 50s they were a marginalized group in both principle and action.

Apples and Oranges.
>>
>>55892910
Pretty much. I had some relatives that were in the KKK back in the 70s/early 80s. Said all it was was sitting about drinking beer and talking shit, maybe march once every so often. You could figure out who the fed was by the fucker that kept trying to bait them into acting some nigger family or kept carrying on about niggers 100% of the time. Said, by the time he got bored and quit he figured that any new people coming in where just more feds.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.