[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, how could you kill the super elite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 620x387
So guys, how could you kill the super elite?
>>
>>55891777
Relevant question
>>
>>55891835

Very little reliable information can be found about who they are, or where they spend most of their time
>>
>>55891914
somehow the big fish has to be lured out of the dark waters. For this a pretty long con is needed yet it has to be simple and reliable. We need a genius
>>
>>55892019
Their are obviously very powerful people out in the open, such as the Rothschilds. Hell, someone like Bill Clinton could be considered an elite.

But are their people even more powerfeul than the ones you can easily find out about? I mean people basically no one even knows about, or are all the super elites out in the open?
>>
>>55892242
Most of them are out in the open, lots do charitable work to avoid suspicion.
>>
>>55891777
what an ugly fucker he doesn't even look human
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
>>
>>55892652
I know, it's like they are another sub species of humans
>>
>>55892904
You mean reptilian humanoid?
>>
>>55891777
Who's that thing wearing human skin?
>>
>>55891777
Where the fuck are his eyebrows?
>>
>>55891777
Serious question:
Is that guy actually inbred?

>checked
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>55893243
>>55893128
>>55893042
>>55892962
I think they are more amphibian-like. Salamanders come to mind, I think it's his skin.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 233x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 233x423
>>55893462
Here's another

Something is seriously off about this guy. Torture? Surgery? Inbreeding?
>>
>>55892652

>mfw college hippies try to pin some bullshit nwo tinfoil crap on me
>my fucking cousin stirring up shit and giving us a bad streetrep
>why wont these hippies leave me alone
>they smell so bad
>god i miss ww1
>>
>>55893462
>>55893243

they have been inbreeding for at least 200 years now, with each other and for instance with darwins family.
>>
this thread brings to mind the scene from the godfather where some guy takes a photo of a mobster and his thugs smashes the camera and rips out the tape

if there is a "super elite" secretly running the world you will probably never find out who they are, and just like street level violence, we would probably have a whole new wave of wars to settle the power vacuum if these people were ever assassinated or put in jail
>>
>>55893562
>Something is seriously off about this guy.

he doesn't smile with his eyes. it's a typical feature of bad manipulators.

psychopathy is a trait that is partly inherited, and hundreds of years of inbreeding between elitist, psychopathic banking dynasties will yield mostly psychopathic offspring.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>>55893666
What do you mean

>with darwins family

Like his actual relatives and descendants? And for so, why?
>>
>>55893704
that is very short-sighted.
why would a group that makes it to the top automatically be untouchable?

the existence of an elite powerful enough to buy/blackmail politicians yet not perfectly omnipotent as to hide their identity 100% of the time is perfectly rational.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 425x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 425x580
>>55893704
ANYBODY KNOW?

Don't some of the super rich meet every year and discuss things. I think I remember reading it's like this annual thing they do.
>>
>>55893813
i said "read up on it", because i don't have the time right now to dig into an archive of hundreds of articles to find the one specifically relevant to your question. the info is easy to find: yes, darwin himself and his relatives were one of the families to inbreed with the rothschilds ("bauer"s), rockefellers etc.
>>
>>55893889
I agree, they aren't gods. And while they have great control over populations and groups of people. They can't be completely immune to random lone wolf type attacks.

They aren't omnipotent
>>
>>55893979
>I think I remember reading it's like this annual thing they do.

i think you mean the bilderberg meeting? that has degraded into a who's who of former elites and wannabes. why would powerful people (only) meet once a year for everyone to see?
>>
>>55894126
Yes, that's what I thought
>>
>>55891777
I can read their minds,

let me know if you need help, this guy's cousin raised me.
>>
>>55892242
>But are their people even more powerfeul than the ones you can easily find out about?

you're talking council of 300, the black nobility, the gelfs,

you shouldn't pick on the Rothschilds, they're just wannabe catholics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw
>>
>>55892652
>what an ugly fucker he doesn't even look human

hey hey my father looks just like him

maybe he was demented and funny looking but he was definitely human
>>
>>55892652
What I want to know is how a retarded tinfoil faggot like him get so close to Rothschilds and the likes of bernanke.
>>
>>55893813
>Like his actual relatives and descendants?

yeah Darwin was incredibly wealthy, also Descent of Man is total bullshit,

they've been marrying first cousins to each other for 300 years so basically you get a lot of them end up in homes for the mentally ill

Darwin's family owned Wedgwood pottery
>>
>>55893775
Yeah is definitely a psychopath
>>
>>55893889
>why would a group that makes it to the top automatically be untouchable?

they're not untouchable, in fact if you are in the family and change your views then they have you murdered,

their ideas annoyingly persist despite their human frailties.
>>
>>55891777
HONEY
OPOT
NO
ET
Y
>>
File: Justice.jpg (73 KB, 400x577) Image search: [Google]
Justice.jpg
73 KB, 400x577
>>55891777
By being spiritual.
The world is not only material, it is spiritual.
They'll be defeated when a decent number of humans will be luminous.
>>
You find the owl.
>>
>>55894921
/Thread
>>
him looking in my window would scare me worse than a grey alien
>>
File: 1434878304131.gif (283 KB, 255x138) Image search: [Google]
1434878304131.gif
283 KB, 255x138
Isn't Russell THE ETERNAL ANGLO Brand married into the Rothschild's?

You could start there.
>>
>>55891777
>redpill national guard
>shut down air travel out of US during Holiday season
>incite riots against "muh 1% of the 1%"
>get national guard to sweep area for bodies/escape routes during riots
nice and clean
>>
Create an ideology or organization that resonates with their failure trust fund children And causes the child to kill their parent in the name of world peace, hope, salvation,ect.

Something like that period of time in China where all the wealthy and educated were killed.

Drag the wealthy into the street and kill them like in that batman movie. Chances are that the super elite are taken care of if all are killed.
>>
>>55891777
A good place to begin would be the yearly bilderberg-meeting. It's very high security, so that might be a problem. You probably would only get a small group of those that matters too. I guess coordinated assassins at the homes of those not attending at the same time should do the job? Hypothetically of course.
>>
Emperor trump will use the US army in a world wide manhunt
>>
WHy do you want to kill the super elite ? They atleast have the acumen and are venerable to rule the world, despite their selfishness. Either that, or you get retarded SJW communo- marxists to rule you.
>>
>>55895686
You COULD brainwash SJWs into killing the selfish super-elite and then throw them in jail for it.
>>
They are bringing it about on themselves pretty well already.

I'll just sit here and watch from my single room shanty town shack.
>>
>>55895504
>It's very high security,

so what like you would need 4 drones instead of 2?
>>
>>55895606
>Emperor trump will use the US army in a world wide manhunt

OMG if Trump turned into a modern day Caesar, handing out bread and circuses free of charge and setting the military on those who would prevent him from looking good
>>
>>55895686

ruling the world is an illusion, the super elite are just misguided, but killing them will solve nothing as their ideas will live on, you have to present new ideas that make theirs seems backward and ineffective to defeat them.
>>
>>55891777
>super-elite
Zionist Warmongers?

>>>/x/16976102
>>
>>55895904
I'd say an attack from the outside and burning down the building while keeping them from escaping should do the trick.Just saying, in theory, if you are a large group and you want someone dead it doesn't matter who it is, it is possible. At least if you are willing to die for the cause.
>>
>>55896396
However, I don't really think it would change much. They are just useless fools anyways. The everyday life of normal people will go on exactly as it has. No pyramid crumbles because you remove the capstone.
>>
>>55891777
Natty RedShield

What a freak!
>>
>>55896014
>present new ideas

That would be new.
>>
>>55891777
by studying everything by going all out on not giving hint you are doing so

you need to mentally prepare yourself for it

strike something mad like after 1-5years, depending on your studyprogress

you might fail but you cannot succeed if you think that you will fail

you must believe you will succeed, sacrifising your own things is the key
>>
>>55892242
A lot of people know the De Beers are wealthy but few know that they run an entire continent.
>>
>>55893562
He has MK Ultra eyes.
>>
>>55894107
they would kidnap and assfuck and torture your entire family tree for their entire lives if you lone wolfed them
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.