[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>let thousands of bees into your home >get stung Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1447461640690.jpg (30 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1447461640690.jpg
30 KB, 536x536
>let thousands of bees into your home
>get stung

Anyone else think France deserved it? Any country accepting these "refugees" has no right ato complain when shit like this happens. Sandniggers gonna sandnig
>>
>>55891708
Not all bees will sting you you racist.
>>
>>55891708
>bees

>implying they aren't hornets
>>
>>55891784
#notallbees
>>
>>55891708
Not everyone wants dunecoons, its not fair for the people who are against them.
>>
>>55891708
>refusing to eat 100 m&m's because 1/100 of them are poison

it's like you don't understand that not all muslims are terrorists. It's 2015 man.
>>
>>55891708
>bees
So, they just sting and die, how can everything go wrong ?
>>
Was anyone even surprised it happened? I mean, how can someone be so naive to think ISIS wouldn't use unregulated migration as a method of infiltration and attack? Political correctness, sjws, and bleeding heart liberals are going to be the end of western civilization.
>>
>>55891708
>make massive oversimplification in the form of metaphor
>WASNT IT OVVYUS????
real original opinions there friendo, keep sucking your own "/pol/isalwaysright!!!1" dick like you could've made literally any helpful suggestions before the fact or afterwards
>>
>>55892070
A
>>
>>55892070

please do tell me how it's not as simple as OP stated

>i'm going to have to regard Canada as the same as Australia

what times we live in
>>
>>55891708
>Anyone else think France deserved it?
Aye
They along with all of Europe deserve it
But France especially so since they haven't actually been punished ever since the Viking kicked their shit in.
Even with Napoleon they paid barely any reparations and little else.
Ever since WW2 they've fucked with other people's business and got off Scott free with 0 fingers pointed at them, no sanctions, no reprimand in, no slap on the rest, and no retaliation.
France deserves it the most. And yes I'm still pissed off about The Great War.
Frogs got what they deserve
And Europe deserves what is coming to them I as well.
Unfortunately that would mean the end of my race and I can't really have that so at some point we are going to have to intervien and let the. Off the hook even though they deserve so much more than what they're about to get.
And of course eurokeks will just go right back to communism which got them here in the first place, and back to shitting on us, and there is no doubt they will all say that everyone else but America saved them just like they have about The Great War and WW2
>>
>>55892070
>>55892136

FUCKING
>>
We deserve it just like the USA deserved 9/11 I guess.
>>
>>55892070
>>55892136
>>55892155

LEAF
>>
>>55892157

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU FILTHY SURRENDER MONKEY
>>
>>55892157

Not a valid comparison because the 9/11 attackers didn't come to the US through unregulated, en masse migration

Also

>120 dead
>3,000 dead

Get a grip, pepe
>>
>>55892141
>please do tell me how it's not as simple as OP stated
because people aren't bees? you actually need me to hold your hand and explain to you why letting refugees into a country is more complex than the completely fictional and underdeveloped scenario of "letting bees into your house"? also if it's so le obvious that le evil refugees are 100% terrorists then why have there not been attacks ion all the countries letting in refugees? it's like he wanted to be right so badly that he forgot to make any fucking sense about it
>>
>>55892157
USA attacked themselves though
>>
>>55892157
>Implying you can compare barely 200 deaths to 3,000
You guys have a fuckton more history to pay for than we ever will, if we got the shaft that hard for what little we have done you guys need upwards of 10,000 easy
Bongistan doubly so
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.