[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw when the fire started in Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 23
File: 1447611549154.png (2 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
1447611549154.png
2 KB, 640x320
"Mosque of Peace" in burned in hate crime Sunday, in Peterborough, Canada

FBI investigating two mosques in Florida that received "bomb threats"

>“This act in France is the last straw. You’re going to f—king die,” said voice mails received by the Islamic Society of St. Petersburg late Friday night and early Saturday. “I personally have a militia that’s going to come down to your Islamic Society of Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever’s there on sight in the head. I don’t care if they’re f—king 2 years old or 100.”

>A second message said: “I’m a red-blooded American watching the news in France…Guard your children. I don’t care if you’re extremists or not…Get out of my f—king country.”

link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/16/mosque-of-peace-set-ablaze-two-others-in-florida-threatened-as-discussion-of-islam-heats-up/
>>
Based.

Mosques have no place outside of the sandbox, nor do churches or synagogues.
>>
>>55891143
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
>>
>>55891143
Pretty retarded if we are being serious here
>>
File: 1447236500674.png (1 MB, 978x655) Image search: [Google]
1447236500674.png
1 MB, 978x655
>>55892104
>getting rid of the Protestant/Catholic monuments of Europe to appease your superiority complex

>>55892856
Get fucked you slimy cunt. I hope you suffer for the pain your limp-wristed passivity wages on your people.
>>
>>55892856
go home paki
>>
>>55892856
I'm not brown, not that it matters. Explain to me how burning a Mosque helps anyone but the Liberals? Yeah fighting the good fight eh? “I personally have a militia that’s going to come down to your Islamic Society of Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever’s there on sight in the head. I don’t care if they’re f—king 2 years old or 100.” Sounds like the fucking 200 confirmed kills pasta
>>
>>55892856

Islam is the cancer of the western world. And even the muslim world.

The Lion of the west is awakening. And its showing its teeth.
>>
>>55895782
Okay, but how is burning a mosque in Canada do anything but give them sympathy? Look at the comments on the article. They didn't even burn it down it is built with brick it is retarded
>>
>>55891143
>Whatcha doing, Imam?
>>
>>55896959
> Look at the comments on the article.
>thinks pro-burning comments are going to stay up
>thinks people are going to post gas the kikes race war now anywhere except anonymous boards
>>
I'm a red blooded korean living in canada. And metis hookers are going might cheap this winter. I don't care how old you are, you're call gonna get john'd.
>>
>>55891143
R A C E W A R
A
C
E
W
A
R
>>
>>55891143
I've never been so proud to be a Floridian
I'm actually about 20 minutes south of st pete

please happen
>>
That Peterborough mosque fire is the most blatantly obvious false flag I've ever seen in my life.
>>
[picture of imam spray painting a symbol of hate at nigth on his mosque wall]
["whatcha doin mohammad?"]
>>
>>55891143

Oh what a wonderful day to be alive and free. Things might just turn out okay after all.
>>
>>55897109
Yes lets burn all the Canadian mosques that will stop islam! /pol/ - where good ideas go
>>
>>55894309

Muslims leave when they are worried about their kids, the same fear we feel about Paris and that makes us think twice about going to that NHL game, they feel about a mosque burning/shooting and coming to our country, or just going out in public to pray.

It works in Russia, some 30% of immigrants dont come from what I read, because they have heard about all the other ones being beaten and killed by roaming gangs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub1uDOqX4I8
>>
>>55897531

Its working in Sweden, the whole world is watching them as they burn the mosques and refugee centers. Its going to be a cold winter.
>>
The fire rises brothers.
>>
>>55897633
Yes.. a cold winter indeed.
some will freeze,
others will be offered shelter
the muslims will chimp out in said shelter
war,
>>
>>55897531
>>55897633

Its part of a right wing backlash in the end, and the government will notice.. One side are Canadians, the other are immigrants. Siding against Canadians while they burn down mosques and shoot muslims in the street is a recipe for a full blow civil war.

A race war if you will. You think the muslims are going to just sit back? Neither side will, tit for tat starts.. and the much larger white population will always win, especially when half of Europe comes to the country to engage in the fight against the jihadists.
>>
>>55897531
>>55897109
>>55896959

It creates discussion. And shows we not taking shit laying down

You must understand that logic, compromise, calm discussion, even capitulation to their demands to feel special in countries does not work right? They literally want more more, and fuck you,a nd wont tolerate you.

West has to understand that it is not dealing with humans. Its dealing with rabig dogs.

This is a fight for western civilization. Islam is not like any other immigrant or ideology.

Rabid cancerous dog.
>>
>>55891143
We need to start burning mosques down en masse. Everywhere.
>>
Time to take up arms lads. We got some shit to clean!
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 450x300
>>55897261
>mfw when in St Pete
>>
>>55894309
Niggers get beaten up if they go to moscow.

How many niggers want to immigrate to moscow?

Fags get beaten up in moscow.

How many gay pride parades are there in moscow?
>>
I am in Peterborough and will go take a look and maybe take some pics for you guys.
I don't really think that it was a hate crime though. The Peterborough Examiner article about it said that the last people there were 70 people celebrating the birth of a child and drinking tea. It isn't too far of a stretch to assume that there may have been an accident and someone left a burner on. Especially since the article said that there was very little damage outside and the fire started shortly after everyone left.

Peterborough is a very liberal place where pride week and other shit is a big deal. I have never heard of a vocal right wing group within the city.
>>
>>55891143
>“I’m a red-blooded American watching the news in France
This just shows how much keks we are, that we need an American to fight for our country.
>>
>>55898017

>There is no way the media could have tried to downplay this to prevent other angry people from copycatting it

Someone ripped a gay flag off a bar and got charged with hate crimes, meanwhile faggots and niggers rip down the confederate flag and are not arrested for hate crimes against white people/Southern Americans and their culture.
>>
File: Truth is illegal in Canada.jpg (175 KB, 686x604) Image search: [Google]
Truth is illegal in Canada.jpg
175 KB, 686x604
>>55898093

That was in relation to Florida you invalid.
>>
>>55891143
>"I personally have a militia that’s going to come down to your Islamic Society of Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever’s there on sight in the head."

What does he mean by this?
>>
File: kebab removal.jpg (34 KB, 669x291) Image search: [Google]
kebab removal.jpg
34 KB, 669x291
>>55898478
>Google Islamic Society of Pinellas County

http://www.ispc-fl.org/

Islamic group who has public events and picnics to be visible in the community as a large group. They are making the county an islamic county and advertising to other muslims to come there, I imagine. Like a miniature Kosovo in your own back yard.
>>
>>55894309
Fight fire with fire.

If they want to terrorise us, they have to know we will terrorise them.

And if we start terrorising these "moderate" Muslims, they will either leave or actually join in the fight and condemn this bullshit.
>>
>>55897531
How would feel about going to Syria right now and trying to build a Church?
>>
File: banzai-obama-drone-3.jpg (61 KB, 721x416) Image search: [Google]
banzai-obama-drone-3.jpg
61 KB, 721x416
Hopefully muzzies burn as good as they chimpout
>>
>>55891143
>bomb threat

Bomb threats are so fucking gay.
>>
File: 1438264827369.jpg (40 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1438264827369.jpg
40 KB, 500x540
>>55894309
>“I personally have a militia that’s going to come down to your Islamic Society of Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever’s there on sight in the head. I don’t care if they’re f—king 2 years old or 100.”

It actually would make a good pasta.
>>
>>55898899
>they will either leave or actually join in the fight and condemn this bullshit
Yeah they'll join the fight against us you dumb fuck.
>>
>>55899438
You understand that's also a good option. We are not fighting ISIS here, we are fighting the entire Islamic culture.

If they decided to attack whites as whole, this basically give everybody a blank cheque to shitskins body count.

No matter what their reaction will be, it's always a win for us. Some of you fucking Germans disgust me.
>>
>>55899438
And? How is this a bad thing?
>>
>>55898967

To be fair Syria was a multicultural country with strong Christian populations before the muslims started cutting their heads off and wiping out the last towns in the world that spoke aramaic in daily life.
>>
>>55894309
Obviously you're right. I feel like a hypocrite, but I don't really give a shit to be honest, familia.

This is the middle ages again. Its us versus them. Common ground is for the weak. Common ground, and mutual love for one another is what caused this shit to happen in the first place. I hope 100 more mosques get burned down and the Liberals executed for treason.
>>
>>55897796
This.

Rational discourse on this is browbeaten at a national level by our leaders, "intelligentsia", and media. We are being dragged kicking and screaming into multicultural ruin and any real discussion on the matter is shouted down immediately.

If we aren't allowed to have a say I whether or not we want to be culturally replaced by 7th century barbarism, then what else are people supposed to do besides chimp out?
>>
>>55899605

Syria has Sharia law encoded into their constitution since 1953 and Islamic Jurisprudence exists in their constitution.
>>
>>55899605
That is fair. However it's a Muslim wasteland now also because shitskins can't deal with not have 8 wives.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55898705
Hahaha, if that's their goal then they've failed miserably. Everyone in Pinellas is either Protestant and black or white and Catholic/atheist. Nothing else. Tbh I didn't even know we had more than one shitty little mosque here.
>>
Very proud of Florida
>>
>>55897756
>Islam
>race
You see, this is how you make it obvious that you belong on reddit.
>>
>>55898967
So the plan is to emulate Syria?
>>
>>55900087
It's about time the rest of Burgerstan gave us some recognition. All the Cubans I know are voting Trump and the blacks are pretty nice.
>>
File: well memed.jpg (71 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
well memed.jpg
71 KB, 803x688
>>55900115

>implying it wont be brown vs white in the end anyways

Its a small number of sympathizers on their side who wont be niggers and shitskins, were talking Canada you jackass, not fucking indonesia.

>le quick to judge back to reddit meme making all uses of back to reddit look stupid

Youre as bad as the jews, just remember that next time a real reddit marxist is told to go back and laughs at one of us saying we use it in X Y Z bullshit situations just to dismiss real arguments
>>
>>55901924
You called it a race war. This is objectively false. Spout as much bullshit as you want, but it won't make you correct.
>>
File: the fire rises.jpg (183 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
the fire rises.jpg
183 KB, 500x676
>>55891143
>>
File: 1410199966480.png (97 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1410199966480.png
97 KB, 625x626
>>55902127

>You called it a race war. This is objectively false

>93% shitskins agaist 99% whites

>Objectively not a race war

I dont think you know what the word objective means.
>>
>>55891143
This is only going to make liberals more sympathetic towards mudslimes.

The expulsion of muslims must be done by the government.
>>
>>55902529
B-but muh minorities.
>>
>>55891143
Finally Canada growing some balls
>>
File: bush was a bro.jpg (704 KB, 1069x1069) Image search: [Google]
bush was a bro.jpg
704 KB, 1069x1069
>>55902567

>this is only going to make our enemies come closer together

As if the left wasnt already 100% on board and supporting terrorists by saying that we deserved it for what we did in the middle east (in response to muslims aggression they refuse to admit and/or are totally ignorant of)

George Bush said history would remember him fondly, and Im about to quote him positively. I guess he was right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A
>>
>>55897756
its funny, because its inevitable, this is diversity, this is multiculturalism, our treasonous politicians have brought war onto our shores

all that was required was some extremism from one side to get the extremist from the other side going then when the moderates felt the burn they will become extremist

its like no one has read a history book before, i know our treasonous politicians aren't stupid, but the average retard saying "hurr durr diversity a strength, 2015" certainly are

especially when they sweep everything the "racists" have been saying that have came to fruition

"you import millions of niggers/sand niggers into europe/north america your going to have conflict"

it's not racism, its common fucking sense
>>
File: white genocide sarkozy.jpg (43 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
white genocide sarkozy.jpg
43 KB, 450x281
>>55903260

>"you import millions of niggers/sand niggers into europe/north america your going to have conflict"

>it's not racism, its common fucking sense

Its also just the first part of the plan. The next is to tell us were racist and we need to interbreed, Obama is already forcing all white neighborhoods to have black people in them.
>>
File: White Genocide10.png (55 KB, 1570x202) Image search: [Google]
White Genocide10.png
55 KB, 1570x202
>>55903592
>>55903260
>>
File: britain19.jpg (261 KB, 1330x772) Image search: [Google]
britain19.jpg
261 KB, 1330x772
>>55903618
>>
>>55903683
t...this is real?
Tell me it's a .psd and I will continue my day without thinking that blonde people up there are doomed.
>>
>>55903683
>Racial Discrimination attached to their school file
I wouldn't care if my kid got a "100% KKK Nazi approved" attached to their file. I'd burn the school down before I let my kid partake in that shit.
>>
File: peter sutherland white genocide.jpg (328 KB, 990x619) Image search: [Google]
peter sutherland white genocide.jpg
328 KB, 990x619
>>55903845

Its real, supposedly it was retracted after outrage, but she was the head teacher. They were going to do it, if a large number of people didnt flip their shit.

They will just wait 2 years and do it somewhere else.. more.. progressive.
>>
>>55903913
As an older group it can be fine. I went as part of a school trip when I was 15 and we just took the piss outof everything and kept questioning their beliefs.
>>
>>55891143

>protest against violent sandniggers
>act like violent sandniggers

nice going /pol/.
>>
File: crusades.png (165 KB, 1495x543) Image search: [Google]
crusades.png
165 KB, 1495x543
>>55904511

They are acting like good Catholics.
>>
>>55904511
Hope you have a good relationship with your Son-In-Law Abdul and your grandson Mohhamad al Durka and granddaughter who you will never actually see as any more than black sheet.
>>
>>55899639
This. I don't care anymore. Throw the baby out with the bathwater. Fuck it.
>>
File: sharia-controlled-2.jpg (26 KB, 234x469) Image search: [Google]
sharia-controlled-2.jpg
26 KB, 234x469
Burn down 1 Mosque, Inshallah 3 will be built to replace it.
You cannot deny Islam is winning.

>posts pics of ISIS being bombed
Kill all the ISIS you want, Islam itself will still grow, they are nothing but useful idiots of the West.
>>
>>55892104
What is freedom of religion
>>
>>55905605
Freedom of religion is fine. But Islam is dead in Europe. It is the one exception.
>>
fucking rednecks they're just going to rebuild it bigger and better with more community support for it.

congrats you made victims out of them.
>>
File: 1447218025603.jpg (181 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
1447218025603.jpg
181 KB, 1536x1152
Do you think these types of threats actually make muslims want to leave the U.S. or Canada?

Most seem to me like they aren't intimidated by this kind of stuff and actually enjoy the persecution because it helps them in their claim of islamophobia.
>>
>>55897089
Kek
>>
>>55904377
I would get really mad if my son is forced to read Hebrew or worship a carpet.
The fuck is wrong with them? Why are people clapping at this?
Are all hopes lost? After what happened on France, I hope, for Europe, that they close the borders....they might still have a chance-
>>
>>55905913
Is his nose really 3/4th the length of his entire fucking face?

Jesus it's like if you stare into it, it just keeps getting longer and longer
>>
>>55902529
The basis of the war is not race, ergo, not a race war.
>>
>>55895782
>lion of west hurr we so brave
No. You people are brave from 3 miles up in the sky.
Other than that you are hot air and salty tears.
>>
>>55897262
Fucking this.
How convenient it gets burned but actually nothing gets burnt down. Its like a fucking pittance in damage but priceless for the amount of donations and support they will get. Plus the new fucking PM will use this to justify 100 000 new refugees.
I'm honestly terrified of getting fucking shot. I cancelled the rock show I was going to. They are flooding in.
>>
Being from Florida my self and living 15 min away from downtown St Pete. Don't listen to any of us... We are all dumb fucks that need actual education.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6022657
>>
>>55905605
A mistake
>>
>mfw it was an insurance scam
>>
>>55907453
Also they have a fucking party and once everyone is gone and safe, the fire starts. And a neighbor sees it incredibly fast, so there is little damage.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.