[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is all of facebook having a jizz over this Isis apologist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: rezaslanisis.png (306 KB, 494x396) Image search: [Google]
rezaslanisis.png
306 KB, 494x396
Why is all of facebook having a jizz over this Isis apologist all of a sudden?
>>
>>55891101

who the fuck is he?

and why are you on Facebook? WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>>55891192
this

and the fact that this leech tells them what they want to hear

nevermind the fact that he'd have his head cut off in those peaceful sharia kingdoms he loves
>>
>>55891192

some "hurr derr Islam is peacful, i study religion I am better than you, there are 1.6 buillion of us" Muslim who cherry picks facts and prays on the mind of dumb listeners.

People have been sharing this video all day. I mainly just lurk on Facebook.
>>
>>55891101

>Reza Aslan calls out the media of generalization and bigotry when reporting on Muslims

What media? I can't think of a single mainstream source that doesn't bend over backwards to make sure they don't offend mudslimes.
>>
>>55891865

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
>>
the only TV personality with the proper stance on Islam that i recall is Bill Maher
even though /pol/acks hate him because he's a leftie
>>
>>55891645
The thing I find the most annoying when having these discussions is all the "ex-muslims" that chime in to defend Islam. Everyone just sucks up to them to say "awww look Islam isn't so bad even this person says so".

Would any other "ex" from a religion do that? Do ex Mormons go online to defend Mormonism? Do ex Catholics go defend Catholicism?
>>
A lot of the stuff he talks about is demonstrably untrue.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/10/05/reza-aslan-is-wrong-about-islam-and-this-is-why/

Link this to everybody and anybody who posts the video. I'm pretty moderate usually, but this guy is intellectually dishonest at best.
>>
>>55891101
One major attack on us soil and every liberal cocksucker will buy guns, ammo and pbr while waving the American flag

Mostly because liberals love being the victim
>>
>>55891101

>media matters
People want to show their multiculturalism. We should send them on a trip to raqqa
>>
File: woble.jpg (115 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
woble.jpg
115 KB, 960x720
>>55891101

facebook is a mass mind control tool
>>
>>55891952
Literally the only good thing about bill Maher is his stance on islam, other than that just another lefties shill
>>
>>55891952
This.
I mean of course it would benefit the Jewish to spread hate for Islam. But what we need to do is get rid of all of the eastern religions.
>>
>>55891918

How long before we start seeing "Man arrested for being shot by black man"?
>>
>>55892205

coming from /pol/

facebook is a mindcontrol tool, and 4chan is just some reactionary bullshit

its like hegel said, thesis, and antithesis

but all you faggots will probably destroy the earth for us non conflict people

i mean, you can scream and cry as much you want, and laugh, but the truth is, the middle east was fucked by your country, and now we all must pay the price
>>
>>55891101
Here's a hint: people do whatever is the easiest. It's easier to repeat the same views and catch phrases vs. rethink your views or question what others are saying.
>>
Watched the video, he seems to have a point. There are plenty of muslim countries that are non-violent and non-sexist etc, which proves that Islam isn't necessarily barbaric.

I'd like to hear counter-arguments to that, though, if you guys actually have any
>>
Why do people like this always come out of the woodwork after things like this and blame the media? Whenever niggers nig, or a mudslime slimes, they come out and talk about how mean and biased the media is against the group of people. Hey dickhead, the media isn't "biased against Muslims" when they are quite literally doing ten times as many "We are too biased against Muslims" segments for each "Is Islam the Problem?" segment. And even during these so called "biased" media stories, most of the fucking thing is tearing down the assertion that Islam is evil, not defending it

It's like liberals invent these fucking boogeymen in their head that the media is out to get them despite the fact that the media is completely controlled by them. If a newscaster or anyone in media says an opinion that is unpopular with the left, they're gone.

The media is not biased against Muslims. The PEOPLE are against Muslims and we're fucking tired of them. If you want to suck Ahmed cock, take it up with me and about 100 million other people, not CNN
>>
>>55891101

i think the guy makes perfect sense.

by /pol/'s logic all christians are evil sociopaths because the WBC exists, and all christians are polygamists because mormons married more than one bitch a couple times.
>>
>>55892634
>muslim countries that are non-violent and non-sexist
>I'll take things which don't exist, Alex
>>
File: 1416974969653.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1416974969653.gif
372 KB, 499x281
haha fucking Reza...

Go to Twitter and watch Sam Harris repeatedly blow him the fuck out. Or watch their debate (from a long time ago).

He's a pathological liar (Reza). Pew poll after Pew poll show that even moderate Muslims support barbaric action.

Which means...even if you have friendly Mudslime friends, if ISIS rolled into town tomorrow in Toyota pickup trucks and started rounding up infidels...they would be at home praying for your soul as you were led to the ditch.
>>
>>55891192
An Iranian Muslim.
Totally an unbiased source for what Islam is.
>>
>>55892789
WBC doesn't cut your head off for being a fag. And there are literally like 30 of those people. There are thousands and thousands of radical Muslims, and many more who support them, or at the least, couldn't care less if they got their way
>>55892634
Islam isn't a problem if they stay in their own countries. Islam is incompatible with Western civilization. Western values, such as women's rights, individual liberties, democracy, etc, are not Muslim values. Muslims value submission, tradition, and theocratic rule. Yes, there are countries that are Muslim and are not particularly violent. But these countries are generally modernized (and usually Asian). The Middle East is not modernized, and it is living in the 12th century. And THAT is where we are getting our "refugees" from, not the so called "civilized" Islamic countries.
>>
>>55891101
>Reza Aslan
Every time I see him I want to vomit up shit. It's like he's legally obligated every time a Muslim kills people for the durka he has to go on TV again and do the standard "not all duh Muslims are bad" speech in the most smug way, admonishing all sane people who have the slightest misgivings about Islam.
>>
>>55892634
the more fundamentalist (i.e. sharia law enforced) a muslim country is, the more violence it is to live in. Take for example Indonesia and Morocco..both are relatively safe and both take their isam without strict enforcement of literal translation of the Koran into everyday life.
>does sugar promote obesity?
>no because skinny kids eat sugar all the time

same argument.
>>
He BTFOs /pol/ with logic
>>
>>55891101

I once saw this disingenuous manlet subhuman claim that genital mutilation is not an Islamic problem but an African one. I then googled genital mutilation by country and surprise, surprise it also occurs all over Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, etc.

He's a pompous liar. He also absurdly claims to have learned Koine Greek in one year. I found this personally insulting because I and others like me took it in high school, college, and grad school and still need to avail ourselves of dictionaries and grammars. Fuck him.
>>
>>55891192
facebook,, wtf.. please anon kill yourself
>>
>>55892410
thats a fancy way of saying nothing at all
>>
>>55893075
wew lad
solid argument
>>
>>55892878
Yeah, I'm currently reading through this article
>>55892090
and while it's pretty annoyingly biased, it does confirm that there are issues inherent in Islam.

>>55893008
>And THAT is where we are getting our "refugees" from, not the so called "civilized" Islamic countries.
But the opinions of the muslims won't really matter because they will never have fundamentalist laws implemented into Europe's government. They will be forced to either assimilate into the culture, or tone down their fundamentalism. This will cause tension at first, as we've seen, but it can work after time has passed
>>
>>55893075
something you clearly aren't capable of
>>
>>55892789
>>55892634
>>55893075
See
>>55892090

He has a point, but it's undermined by him fudging the facts all over the fucking place.
>>
>>55893149
>>55893202
Should I have posted a trump meme and more buzzwords?
>>
>>55893075
Nice one faggot.

Don't listen to /pol/ or Reza.. go read the biography of Mohammad, the Koran and the hadiths for yourself and then come tell me that Islam can be compatible with the Western world..
>>
He's utterly disingenuous, a fraud, and a liar. But he says the things lefties want to hear, so they believe him.
>>
>>55892310
>But what we need to do is get rid of all of the eastern religions
All religions period need to go then and people need to stop relying on fairy tales to live their life.
>>
>>55893170
>but they will never have fundamentalist laws
Yes they will. They already have started. Sharia zones, etc. They will start by saying they deserve to govern themselves. We will let them, because it would be "racist" to say otherwise. Okay, fine, we think. What's so bad about letting them govern themselves? If they want Sharia Law for their communities, let them! But what happens when they grow larger, and expand into other communities? Well, we said they can govern themselves, so they can keep doing it!

It just grows bigger and bigger. Muslims do NOT assimilate, they do not integrate. They dominate. That is the only force their culture understands. Their religion was not peacefully spread over the course of centuries. Their founder himself showed them, like father to son, how he dealt with things. And he dealt with things not by asking for concessions, but by demanding them. And when he didn't get his way, Mohammed led his armies in war against the infidels

THAT is the future you have to look forward to.Islam is NOT European and it will NOT work in Europe. Fuck, it doesn't even work in the Middle East.
>>
File: 1426828509180.png (452 KB, 452x706) Image search: [Google]
1426828509180.png
452 KB, 452x706
They're clinging onto him as a lifeline hoping they're still in the right and not completely wrong.
>>
>>55892410
Every fucking country in the history of mankind can rebuild themselves after disaster except the middle east. And your countries were never nice. Two reasons right there why christians dont respect muslims. Youre all lazy. Keep doing things like an Arab, mohamed
>>
>>55892885
http://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU
Start at 2 mins

There is no such thing as moderate Muslim
>>
azlan is a very knowledgeable guy with his heart in the right place, i think though even he could admit that that modern form of islam has a problem with violent extremism
>>
>>55891101
My Cukcifornian uncle was posting this shit last week. He converted to one of those Christian sects once he immigrated. Baptist or some shit like that.

Will Trump make a living hell out of Californian spics? Because I sure as hell hope so.
>>
>>55893786

but everything he is saying is wrong and can be disproved easily
>>
>>55892012
>Do ex Catholics go defend Catholicism?
Yes. I remind people the crusades were a retaliation every time people mention Catholic violence against islam.
>>
>>55895765
I mostly know his histories, which seem well researched at least. Tbh I haven't watched the video in the op
>>
>>55892634
FRANCE YES
>>
>>55893750
And he's "Norwegian".
This is everything we have feared.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_Net
>>
>>55893033
well, there are a lot of people who want to see that bad enough not to flip the channel
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.