[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Requesting opinions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: suicide_by_political_correctness.jpg (396 KB, 1600x1151) Image search: [Google]
suicide_by_political_correctness.jpg
396 KB, 1600x1151
In exactly a week I am going to Melbourne Airport to leave for my trip to Europe, specific destinations being Serbia, Germany, and France, to see family as well as be a tourist.

Due to recent events and the piss poor management of the unrelenting influx of muslims into Europe, I would probably need to arm myself to combat these sandniggers particularly in cities such as Paris.

Suggestions of effective weapons below, cheers.

I have an unnerving vision that parts of European cities are packed with niggers and arabs who need to be deported ASAP, is this something to expect?
>>
Arm yourself with a kangaroo
>>
>>55889694
You hopefully realize that a) 1 vs 10, no weapon short of an assault rifle does much and b) there are no legal weapons in these countries, this includes pepper spray, knive blades longer than your little finger, etc.

By the way, I went to Paris ~10 years ago and again ~2 years ago, and I doubt it has gotten better since then.

First time it was beautiful, second time I already wished I hadn't gone. Going up Montmartre is like walking through a Detroit ghetto, going even near the Eiffel tower means as a non-criminal you're suddenly in the minority, going out at night you have to plan your routes so you can still feel half-way safe, etc.

Maybe you'll catch a good day, but it's a really weird feeling to try to be joyful when you're touristing among military police with MPs - and you notice you're actually happy there are automatic weapons around you since it's safer than the alternative.
>>
>>55890334
It sickens me that the European leaders have allowed this to happen. Your leader Merkel should be assassinated because she is destroying your great nation.
>>
>>55890638
If you had written this post in Germany, you would be in jail now. That's all I'm going to say, good luck with your trip. Politicians do a lot to keep the camps and foreign people in the outskirts outside of the tourist destinations, so like I said, if you catch a good day, you'll still have a nice trip.
>>
>>55890840
thanks man, protect your women from the savages, btw.
>>
Stay in Australia
>>
>>55891452
Why dont the native men of European nations rise up against these injustices?
>>
File: kangaroo-punch-glock-disarmed.jpg (118 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
kangaroo-punch-glock-disarmed.jpg
118 KB, 650x720
>>55889694
Use your skills anon, you were prepared for this.
>>
>>55889694
Don't be paranoid you stupid faggot, /pol/ isn't always right
Most of the big cities are multicultural shitholes BUT you can still chill without getting assaulted in MOST of the places MOST of the time.

If you go to a poor neighbor in Paris and scream "Mort aux arabes" you will get stabbed and ass gang banged like in you wettest dreams, but that's it
>>
Hire a cassowary as bodyguard.
>>
>>55891785
you are obviously a negro (aka fake dutchman) so this kind of response is no surprise.
>>
>>55892233
I am a French student, studying in a technical university the Netherlands

On the other hand you are probably way more dark skinned than I am considering the weather in your English colony so I am enjoying the irony very much right now

Keep being insecure and stay mad, you probably don't understand shit about politics anyway
>>
>>55891489
I wrote a comment to our prime minister on FB adressing the issues of mass immigration. The pen is mightier than the sword.
>>
>>55892512
>I am a French student
That's what he said
>>
Why the fuck do you visit Serbia if you have regards for your own live?
>>
>>55892595
>implying England isn't as culturally enriched as France
>implying my ass isn't as white as it gets

Also please thank you government for being merchants best allies before it was cool.
>>
>>55892683
visit family
>>
>>55892512
would you live me to show you my pure white skin you daft cunt
>>
>>55889694
You right to be scared. Niggers of France don't like non-faggotic looking people. They want people to be under them, so if you show yourself as superior, they'll be angry.
But stay as you are and they'll do nothing. I look them at a daily basis with my white superiority and they respect me.
>>
>>55893375
>I look them at a daily basis with my white superiority and they respect me

>implying you're not a basement drone afraid of the dark skin

Stay fragile, babtou
>>
>>55889694
inside paris isnt that bad honestly.

and i carry a screwdriver. can do some harm, and cops can't say it's a weapon.
>>
File: 222.jpg (427 KB, 1200x1527) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
427 KB, 1200x1527
>>55893504
>they'll be angry
Thanks of proving my point, Mohammed. You sure are of a great help.
>>
>>55889694
Is this a real Ben Garrison? did he finally went full red pill?
>>
due to recent events it was made illegal in germany to say arabs are bad. you'll end up in jail. arabs in germany are good and welcome.
>>
>>55889694
>being allowed weapons
top kek.
I mean, at best just bring a metal pen that's somewhat sharp. Everything else is illegal or will draw attention.

Most places make things like pepper spray, tasers, and most knives illegal. Hell, even a nightstick will get you in trouble in Canada (not illegal, but would raise suspicions), so I'm sure it's the same in Europe.

Just waving a butter knife violently in Britain is enough to get you arrested.
>>
>>55892683

Lol shut up faggot. I'm American, so in your stupid worldview all Serbs should hate me right? Except the two weeks I spent there were fantastic, and I honestly felt more secure in Belgrade and Novi Sad than I did in Rome, Lyon, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, etc. Serbs are respectful people if you're not a Moslem barbarian or a nig. Stay keked Jan.
>>
>>55890334
>1 vs 10, nothing short of an assault rifle
this is the kek's logic. It would be better to be unarmed facing 10 than carrying a pistol (which, might I add, can hold more than enough bullets to deal with those odds). Might I add that niggers and mudslimes are ultimately cowards in packs, and the mere showing of a firearm is enough to scatter any group of thugs, no matter how large.
>>
>>55889694
anyone got the unedited version of pic?
>>
>>55889694

Shit, Garrison is based as fuck. Why did we ever make fun of him?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.