[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Europe be actually outsmarting ISIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Eiffel-Tower-Paris-France.jpg (883 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Eiffel-Tower-Paris-France.jpg
883 KB, 2560x1600
Could Europe be intentionally creating an opening in its defense with the refugees, which lets ISIS blend in much easier and therefore think they have the upper hand, but with the real intention of decreasing the number of civilians in Islamic state so they can be eradicated with the lowest amount of civilian casualties? Since ISIS protects themselves with civilians, this could be a plan to lower the number of meatshields in their hands.

I'm not implying anything, just discussing hypothetically.
>>
File: 2015-11-11_18-50-10.png (194 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11_18-50-10.png
194 KB, 300x228
>>55889640
>I'm not implying anything, just discussing hypothetically.
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>55889640
you are retarded

our politicians are simply unintelligent and incompetent, that's it

why do stupid people always believe everything must make sense as if politicians are infallible beings?
>>
>>55889640
This wouldn't be "outsmarting" anyone, letting your land get swarmed by potential enemies and their sympathizers just to save a few civilian lives is stupid, really. This is obvious no military head has been involved in all these terrible choices.
>>
That's retarded. You're retarded and should feel bad.

Part one of like, atleast 8 things wrong with what you're 'hypothetically' discussing off the top of my dome. There will always be poor fucks who can't afford the hefty price of trying to seek asylum. There will always be innocent collateral damage.

GOD i've added 3 more things to that list of things completely utterly, retardedly wrong with what you think is happening.

Fuck me frogkike you're dumb.
>>
File: kojima-main.jpg (152 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
kojima-main.jpg
152 KB, 700x500
>invite all of ISIS into your homegrown instead of sand caves
>have the upper hand
>drain civilians from ME countries preventing them from being used as taxes
>ISIS members get stable jobs and don't feel like sploding as a living anymore

It's all part of their master plan
>>
>>55889640

>i will let jamal penetrate me but i will then clench my buttcheeks so that he has to make an effort sodomizing me
>as the blood drips from asshole, i know i will be the one outsmarting him
>he is exhausted and taking a nap and i take advantage of this to recover the wallet he stole from me earlier that week and sneak out of the apartment
>outsmarted as fuck
>>
They'd be outsmarting them if they could do that without the loss of life and dignity of their citizens.
>>
>Civilan to Bomb style
>How'd you like it?

GENIUS!
>>
>>55890270
10fucking10
>>
>>55889640
>Daily reminder that the majority of terrorists that were identified are FRENCH nationals. Only 1 terrorist was identified as a Syrian refugee.
Why are people blatantly ignoring this?
>>
>>55890544

I don't know either.

>a single terrorist sneaks into France disguised as a Syrian refugee
>convinces at least 7 French muslims to become terrorists
>that small number manages to kill 127 people and instill terror across the world

Christ, they don't even need to send in thousands of their people, they just have to send in a handful to convince muslims to terrorize their own country.
>>
>>55889720
>unintelligent and incompetent
There's no way politicians would have the nous and intelligence to rise to those heights of power and then suddenly become delusional or idiotic enough to accidentally destroy their country with insane immigration policies.

I can't believe for a second that they aren't being bribed, blackmailed, brainwashed or outright physically threatened to follow a secret long term plan to destroy Europe. It's more than likely they were only allowed into those positions once they'd been compromised and could be relied on to follow orders.

I heard that British PM David Cameron put the brakes on the immigration train and was almost immediately "outed" by Lord Ashcroft as having stuck his dick in a pig's mouth during a Bullingdon Club initiation ritual. Someone on here claiming to have inside information said they knew Merkel and others were being blackmailed and said the dick in pig story was part of it. I generally take claims like that on here with a pinch of salt but it makes total sense.
>>
>>55889827
When an Australian says you're shit posting you know you're fucking up
>>
>>55890891
Those towelfrogs were in ISIS training camps last year.
>>
Yeah seems smart to have millions of the enemy in your home cities when you start waging war on their home cities.
>>
>>55890544
The fact that one terrorist was a Syrian "refugee" (obviously NOT a real refugee - you don't flee a war just to start shit in another country) should be a wake up call.

Terrorists rarely act alone, and it's not likely that ISIS would just send the one guy when they have an open invitation to send as many as they want. And if it only takes one ISIS member to recruit a team capable of killing 120+ people, and they've sent the 4,000 fighters that they claim they have, that's a potential death toll of 480,000 (9/11 happening 160 times). More worryingly, if one ISIS operative can recruit and train 7 fighters from within the host country, that's a potential army of 28,000 trained men, fighting a guerrila war from within your very borders.

Obviously those aren't realistic figures, the 7 recruits were most probably recruited and trained by half a dozen ISIS agents and led by 1. But the fact that this potential ISIS infiltration STILL hasn't been addressed as a problem with the immigration policy at the top levels of government is proof that there is something rotten in the halls of European power.
>>
>>55889640
Had Europe ghost-cities like China has, and the middle east had a population of the baltics i could see it work, but in all honesty you are trying to drain the ocean with a tea-cup at the moment. While you are in the middle of it. On a half-sunk wooden boat. And the rats are getting very irritated by it and are debating if they should kill you or leave the sinking ship.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.