[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (74 KB, 651x636) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74 KB, 651x636
Incoming;

Video of a cop shooting a 17 year old 16 times could be released this week;

http://chicagoist.com/2015/11/13/_all_hell_might_break.php

>"the video is said to show the rounds hitting McDonald in the back, the legs, arms, neck and head, the bullets making the body jump again and again".

>"The video was disturbing. It was described accurately by one of the witnesses as an execution. He was on the ground, and the police officer kept shooting."
>>
>>55889337
I remember this website, they frequently just make up stories.
>>
>>55889337
If it was a nigger or non-white I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>55889690

Not this one

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-police-shooting-video-kass-met-1111-20151110-column.html
>>
>>55889782

it's not the case itself that should have you most concerned; it's the consequences of releasing the video

this could set the powder keg off
>>
>400+ murders a year
>cops kills some faggot
>niggers get mad
>nigger lovers on/pol/ start shouting "bootlicker" to anyone who doesn't agree with them
>>
>>55889782
>If it was a nigger
Mighty big "if", there, Homeboi.

>no way it was a nigger, look how small they drew his dick.
>>
>>55889882

I'm just saying be prepared. This video could set the nation off like Rodney King

>17 year old black kid, shot 16 times, mostly while lying on the ground

>Cop has not been charged with anything
>>
>>55890466
>>
The dam is about to break /pol/

are you ready?
>>
>>55890466
>"if"

>>55889337
>Laquan

Dark and brown town confirmed
>>
File: wherealldawhitejobsat.jpg (25 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
wherealldawhitejobsat.jpg
25 KB, 640x482
>Keeping the video private would be in the best interest of City Hall who are trying to prevent a major political fallout but not the people of Chicago, Kass argues:

>"But the people deserve to see what happened. And once they see it, then the people can decide what to do about it. It's their city."

Wew lad
>>
>>55893695

If this video is released there is going to be trouble.

If anybody here lives in Chicago or in a major city center (ie. near the ghetto), consider it might be time to move
>>
>>55893695
>the he a good boy at school pic

every fucking time.
>>
>>55889782
+1
>>
Personally I'm looking forward to more police body cams. Liberals wanted then and so I think there should be one on every cop. I also think all the footage should be available with no censoring of any kind. Technically it's all public content. If like to see a group sue for unfettered access to all footage 24/7.

The best part is that it'll give us first person views into these types of investigations. Niggers will scream and howl about muh dindu muh he a good boy muh church muh life back on track. The footage of course will show them as the violent animal they really were.
>>
>>55894618
it should be public knowledge, but it's not uncommon to withhold evidence being used in court cases.

it SHOULD be released after a trial, or unless someone goes for the lulz and releases it during
>>
>>55894766
>>55894618

Fine with me, just be prepared for the consequences
>>
>>55894766
I'm not sure if liberals didn't think police unions would actually be in favor of bodycams ( and thus having to defacto and there's a problem with muh brutality), or that they really, truly believe that every poor little unarmed black youf was a good boy that dindu nuffins
>>
>>55895243

cops probably consider it a nuisance, but it vindicates them 9/10 at least
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.