[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suicide bomber BLOWS himself up conveniently leaves behind perfectly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0925 - 9AaUuVJ.jpg (28 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
0925 - 9AaUuVJ.jpg
28 KB, 316x202
suicide bomber BLOWS himself up

conveniently leaves behind perfectly intact SYRIAN passport

ROFLLLL fuck offff outta here. they should have made the planes that flew into the twin towers outta passports maybe those buildings would have surived
>>
>>55888735
Right anon, enough is enough, now storm down to the unemployment office and demand a job!
>>
>>55888735
Passports are made to be almost indestructible, they carry chips that are altered when you pass through certain areas and checkpoints so your movements can be tracked.
>>
>>55888735
it's a BOMB, dummie. it blows shit away as fast as the speed of sound. if it was in a jacket pocket it's totally reasonable for the thing to have been blasted away.

or do you want buildings that can fly away to wherever after a blast?
>>
>something designed to be fire resistant resists fire

Color me shocked
>>
Denmark busy sucking cock as usual.
>>
Those people want the recogniciton and the tribute to be acknowledged.

Chances are he just dropped it willingly before approaching the security.

Otherwise every other terrorist organisation could claim the kills for themselves.
>>
File: Friday13conspiracy.png (317 KB, 991x1095) Image search: [Google]
Friday13conspiracy.png
317 KB, 991x1095
>>55888735
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>55889950
how does the Israeli cock taste?
>>
>>55888735

You do understand the main reason for a passport is to identify bodies after a violent crash that breaks, tears, shreds, and burns everything...right? I mean, you Europeans keep insisting on how intelligent you are, so you're just messing around, right, OP? You were just pretending to be retarded, right?
>>
>>55888735
Wait until you hear about 9/11 and intact passports found in the cockpit.

KEK!
>>
>>55888735
Suicide bomber BLOWS himself up

Conveniently, some of his clothes are perfectly intact and NOT 100% BURNED

ROFLLL
>>
>>55890444
JIDF in 2 minutes
Brace yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.