[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 2354678.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
2354678.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
After much thought, I believe the only way to truly defeat and stamp out terrorism is by these steps:

>bug every house with 24 hour CCTV surveillance.
>Blacklisted people like those who are depressed, have no friends or are kissless virgins will have a certified psychologist come down their house in order to do a monthly "mental health checkup" to see if everything is normal.
>computer operating systems and smartphones should track everything you watch, read, write, save, copy or delete in order to scan for suspicious activity.
>cash will be banned, and all monetary transactions will take place electronically so that it can be tracked.

I know we have to give up some "freedoms" for this, but really, we should remember that this is for everyone's safety and security (and for the greater good) in order to prevent more random terrorist attacks that can happen any time and any place.

Who agree?
>>
>>55888730
Fuck off you orwellian bastard
>>
nice try shlomo
>>
>giving up freedom instead of lynching
Wew, jew.
>>
>>55888730
Those who trade freedom for security deserve neither.
>>
File: british wmd.png (2 MB, 1235x917) Image search: [Google]
british wmd.png
2 MB, 1235x917
>>55888730
Isn't your Big Brother gubment already doing that? Piss off, I like the government not knowing about my fap folder.
>>
>>55888786

Why are you being aggressive?

Are you a terrorist sympathizer?

Let us please have a civilized discussion as to why this is the only way to stamp out terrorism.
>>
>>55888730
>bug every house with 24 hour CCTV surveillance.

I see you're a real patriot.
>>
>>55888730
>holy shit
>no more freedom
>checks flag
>UK
>go figure
>>
>>55888730
jesus christ the judiasm in this one is exceptionally strong.
i wonder what they pay you shills to do this shit every single day.
>>
>>55888858

Have you ever thought that maybe your assigned psychologist will help you integrate into society so that you can have real relationships instead of fapping like a loser all the time?
>>
I can't wait to die resisting the state

Please God, give me purpose. I will act as a vessel, one among many.
>>
>>55888923
>Greek government bothering to pay for such a thing
Kek we can barely get them to give retirement money. Plus the fap bit was a joke bloke, I only do that like once a day.
>>
>>55888974

I don't understand this resistance. The government would be trying to help you.
>>
>computer operating systems and smartphones should track everything you watch, read, write, save, copy or delete in order to scan for suspicious activity.

Windows 10
>>
>>55888730
If you desire safety over freedom, you deserve niether.
>>
File: get a load of this fleshbag.jpg (215 KB, 635x500) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this fleshbag.jpg
215 KB, 635x500
>>55889211
>thinking it's trying to help you
>believing any gubment will bother with this kind of effort
A better way to stop terrorism would be if we stopped causing sand kebab to chimp out and just removed them already.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.