[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHOW ME THE DEAD BODIES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: wut.jpg (139 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
139 KB, 1100x619
Do we even know with a doubt the attack even took place?

I know something took place but does anyone know anyone who was actually murdered? Did you see the attack yourself? Has anyone seen photos of the 100+ dead bodies yet?

>I've only seen photos like this which makes you wonder...why is a body left out on the street covered by a blanket. Why didn't an ambulance pick it up and take it to a morgue? or was it strictly placed there for a photo opportunity to use as propaganda to get people to believe in something that didn't actually happen?

Are you people seriously going to believe everything the media tells you or do you have it in you to make up your own mind about this bullshit?

SHOW ME THE DEAD BODIES!
>>
there was that photo inside the hall with a bunch of dead bodies
>>
>>55888178
I was wondering when these threads would pop up
>>
>>55888178
somebody got the concert picture? that'll be good enough
>>
File: refugeeswelcome.png (523 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
refugeeswelcome.png
523 KB, 575x767
>>55888425
>>
File: 1447458754700.jpg (159 KB, 992x550) Image search: [Google]
1447458754700.jpg
159 KB, 992x550
>>55888178
NB4

>fake+gay
>>
It was refugees brosef, not reptilian-space-crisis-actors.

Embrace the Muslim hate.
>>
File: FutureSweden.jpg (227 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
FutureSweden.jpg
227 KB, 690x388
>>55888763
Call me a tin foil fag but one picture isn't enough IMO. What is the point of living in a digital age if whenever some serious shit goes down all we get is a picture and 2 min camera phone video from outside where the action WASN'T happening? Shits retarded.
>>
>>55889372

ok I'll call you a tin foil fag. Look I'm the first guy to call 9/11 an inside job and I even believe in stuff like weather control systems.
But some low level terror attack is really not worth faking, imagine the risk that they are exposed every single time if anybody finds out that it's fishy.
Sandy Hook LOOKS fishy but I actually dont think it was faked, way too easy to fuck up.
I mean think at least a little about the motivations, such attacks do more against the global agenda than for it.
>>
>>55888871
>Covering bodies with their national flag
Literally 0 taste france
>>
>>55889930
I won't deny that it wouldn't make much sense from a risk/reward standpoint to false flag something of this scale but you and I both know there has to be more footage out there. People are constantly using their phones at rock shows and judging by the body bags in the street there had to be at least a few casualties that died in the street or on the way to the hospital. Even just footage from inside some of the hospitals has to be out there somewhere but we have seen NOTHING so far. Just the 30 sec clip from inside, the footage from the nearby apt complex and this one picture. Seems shady to me.
>>
Why is there always some asshole on pol thinking everything is staged?

>>55890115
nice one
>>
>>55890115
>repeating the same joke every time this pic gets posted
>>
>>55890357
>errrry time
>>
>>55888178
you're a cunt.

/thread.
>>
You really haven't tried hard to find anything then, there were photos of dead and wounded in the streets around the restaurants being published on most major news networks during the confusion after the attacks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.