[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys this video is fantastic, until the end when it brings up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: opengates.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
opengates.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
Guys this video is fantastic, until the end when it brings up jews, then it hops the rail like a french TGV. Going after the jews turns the video into a tinfoil hat exercise, the average bluepill will watch this video, begin to become swayed by it, but then when it comes to the jew part, the conditioning and muh 6 trillion kicks in, and it's consigned to the rubbish bin. Please join me in contacting the maker of the video on youtube and ask him to edit the jews out and maybe edit in the muslim apologists that have come out of the woodwork over the paris attacks or something.
>>
>>55887646
Nah, it's always important to talk about the true face of Jews.
>>
>>55887861

op this is why it won't work
>>
>>55887861
That's a fight for another day. Swaying normies to stop this invasion should be our first priority.
>>
>>55887861
as soon as jews are brought up the argument is over, jews are still untouchable, as long as the focus is split it will be impossible to address any criticism of the video or it's message without being called a jew hating nazi conspiritard
>>
>>55887909
2 million views. 15X as many likes as dislikes.

I would suggest it is working.
>>
>>55887646

I thought the same thing. When you start talking about " le joooz maymay" then It losses credibility in the majority eye.
>>
>>55888074
this. jidf please leave.
>>
>>55887646
link?
>>
>>55887646
I actually totally agree.
>>
The guy who made its name is gecko at eight chan
>>
>>55888292

http://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: FreeRealEstate.jpg (30 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
FreeRealEstate.jpg
30 KB, 247x247
>Trying to start a Europe-wide political movement
>Don't even have the forethought to use royalty free music

Something tells me you nazi nerds won't be able to save the white race when you can't even save the soundtrack to a YouTube Video
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (200 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
200 KB, 500x464
>>55887985
Bullshit. Sorry your jews heroes are being exposed for the monsters they are. The spell of lies is broken.
>>
File: 1442673430389.png (41 KB, 213x201) Image search: [Google]
1442673430389.png
41 KB, 213x201
>Going after the jews turns the video into a tinfoil hat exercise
This.

Even when Milo posted it after hundreds of people emailed it to him, he didn't realize the end of the video and had to apologize for all the retardation, which he never does.

It's a shame because the first part of the video is actually well made, which is surprising consider it was made by one of the "muh Jews" people.
>>
>>55887646
who cares, you just need to get a strong minority aware of the real root of the problem and the awareness will only grow. The migrants invading Europe are simply a biological being deployed by Jews to destroy Europe and the West so it can make way for the New World Order, or whatever name you wish to call it.

Getting more people on the muslim hate wagon after every one of these attacks only seems to give the ZOG's of the world permission to continue fighting Israel's wars in the Middle East. Wars that only seem to target the good guys in that region like Gaddafi and Assad.
>>
There's nothing really about "muh jews". All there is is a short interview clip at the end. The woman herself that is speaking says that she is jewish and the jews are instrumental in pushing a multicultural Europe. Your average bluepill will, after seeing the video, will just take it as another "muh multiculturalism" goon.
>>
What do we have to lose by not including it? People who watch this video do it because they are obviously concerned and deserve to know all the facts.
>>
>>55888491
yeah but do you not understand that once they reach the jew part the video is trashed, and that the average bluepill will actually slap their foreheads and say "jesus I almost fell for this nazi bullshit", and realign their opinions back to #refugeeswelcome
>>
>/pol/ has objectives other that stirring up shit

Yeah, ok
>>
File: 1417638677528.gif (826 B, 120x160) Image search: [Google]
1417638677528.gif
826 B, 120x160
>>55887646
>>
With all proper respect to the guy who made that video, we could do ALOT better. So much footage out there, and he used over 1/2 the time showing footage from one vid made by a group run by Jews (I know by the voiceover used, we used to have same issue). I haven't made a video in about 6 years since making a bunch of Dr. WLP videos. If someone can point me to a thread/source where I can caught up on the new video editing software, I'm certainly willing to try. Have to stay within "fair usage" and give it a sort of "educational" spin, which makes it much harder for Jewtube to pull. It's a fine line but you get a sense for where it is after you've done 5 or 6. By now, almost an oldfag but will try.
>>
The video is extremely succesful, why compromise if /pol/ is winning?
>>
>>55887646
Oh whats the matter? Afraid to get some mussies on board?

Anti semitics are at an all time high, everybody knows the top jews are snakes.
>>
>>55887646

Matt Lauer was just talking about it on NBC
>>
>>55888700

Your average bluepill will stop watching the video way before that.
>>
>>55887646
>doesn't know we were Jews who made video
Why do you think us kikes put that in the end, eh, HAHAHAHA coincidence. Da da da do do do do (puppetering.)
>>
>>55887646

Looks like some people on /pol/ have a hard one for the kike.
>>
File: 1447205062807.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447205062807.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
No music makes it worse to watch and less dramatic, but at the same time sound less like propaganda to normies
>>
The problem is pol, your average idiot sees the video, comes here and then sees all this shitposting and is immediately turned off to anything he just saw.
>>
File: 4chan-rip-pepe.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-rip-pepe.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>55887646>>55887861 >>55888090 >>55888292 >>55888316 >>55888491 >>55888802 >>55888897 >>55888907 >>55889027 >>55889037

Fuck you jooos defenders. Brainwashed into thinking that even saying the word "jew" is antisemite.

Fuck it. A jew was actually the one saying that shit in that video. Her own words. Its not antisemitic even by their own Jew standars.

And according to that Jew Benjamin Netenjen, even Obama is an antisemite.

So fuck you babies. Go full in with this shit.

You go balls deep or not all.

The Lion of the west must awaken fully.
>>
I disagree. People are more receptive to it than you think.
>>
I see your point but it's a Jew that is saying it and outing herself. It's not a basement dwelling autist blaming muh joos. It's a real Jewish woman who wields real influence and genuinely hates whites (she had a personal twitter a few months ago where she made multiple white genocide tweets but she deleted it)
>>
>>55889072
disagree. Music is an integral part to these sort of videos. Was also amazed how the proper music could change the whole tone of a video. Without music...we need to accept that in this new world, we have about 15-20 secs to grab a person's attention before he switches the video off. Music is a huge factor in building an unconscious emotional connection and getting them to watch whole thing. Again, learned through trial and error.
>>
>>55887646
The jew part rutns this video into a joke. Also it cant be translated in usa and most of the countries under out controll
>>
File: keks.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>55887646
You're projecting your own nervousness about showing your power level onto the average blue pill. THe woman in the video does the work all on her own saying what she said. No blue pill is going to connect her statements to all your /pol/tard stormfaggotry and tinfoil shit. They're going to hear her accuse the Jews and facepalm at best, realizing that all SJWs and Leftist types are fucking retarded cancers, and utterly incompetant ideologues.
> Relax, let the red pill do it's work and have some faith.
>>
>>55889287
>wherever I am, I must slide it
>>
>>55889157
>Brainwashed into thinking that even saying the word "jew" is antisemite
You can thank the real antisemite extremists for that.
>>
>>55887646
The part about jews in the end is CRUCIAL and should ABSOLUTELY NOT be removed in any future iterations of the video.

People must be told about the devilry the jews are conducting. It was done perfectly in this video.
>>
>>55889287
Gee, I can't imagine why a poster with an Israeli flag would think that! Thank you for your clearly unbiased, expert opinion. I swear, all the jews on here GENUINELY BELIEVE this is all "muh unjust persecution" they are brainwashed with from age 5. The movie "Defamation" is great for showing how the Israeli school system does this.
>>
Everyone I've shown fucking loves the video. I've literally had family and friends call me up for me to send them the video so they could show people they know. The normies fucking love it.
>>
>>55887646

Don't project your own shortcomings on the maker of the video. Truth is truth, no matter how inconvenient it is.
>>
>THE JUICE DID IT
Way to kill momentum. One bird at the time, you dumb shits. Let this focus solely on immigration. By the stupid JUICE part at the end, you only turn this into tin-foil conspiracy for normies. If normies buy into this, they must think it's authentic.
>>
>>55889496
If we are being real here having anything about jewish conspiracy in this video takes away from the real problem of muslim immigration.
>>
File: que.jpg (66 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
que.jpg
66 KB, 500x537
>>55889511
but izraelis are our friend :( they are posting here and they are ok and kind :((. all they do is surviving in their country against muslim menace. and most of the jews in europe has same views as we do. its just couple of letist you just chose to use as argument against jews.
>>
>>55889488

Suggesting that any diff is made between "real aunty-semite extremists" and anyone who dares the suggest the Jews are not a paragon of virtue, "g-d's chosen people" and the light unto nations...
>>
>>55888382
>implying this video will do anything at all

those who are libtards now will remain libtards till the very end.
you don't think they know what's going on? they're willing to get keked because we all bleed red.
>>
>>55887946
This.
One pill at a time. The more pills, the more credibility earned.

When they're ready, and only then, do you drop the final pill. And they'll receive it with an open mind.

Instead, it jumped the shark.
>>
>>55889072
>>55889255
Is it really that hard for someone to put together their own backing track. It's not fucking hard to write good backing music (just do it like ominous 80s techno music if you want something simply), I'm just useless when it comes to using a computer.

>>55889155
This too. I would get rid of the pol logo and the Jew bit at the end. Both are irrelevant and just give people a reason to dismiss the entire video.
>>
>>55889632
If we are being real here, a Jew admitting in front of a camera that its the Jews helping to orchestrate all this will do nothing but make people think why Jews would do anything like this and become angry with them.

What kind of retard sees a Jew ratting out her own kind and says that the "video brings up jews and becomes conspiracy hurrrr". No. The video doesn't do shit. The Jew bitch indicted HERSELF and HER PEOPLE.

You are goddamn retarded. So retarded. Stupidly retarded. Anyone who thinks this is completely brain dead.
>>
>>55889622
jew saying jews are behind it, there are no jewish conspiracy theories in that video
>>
>>55889738
If you don't think anyone will watch this and possible change their mind, what's the fucking point in the video at all then?
>>
>>55889488
When the fuck did we let you become a country, oh right, we did it to piss of Serbia, Kek good times.
>>
>>55889648
>but izraelis are our friend :( they are posting here and they are ok and kind :((.
Indeed. The jews are and have always been our best buddies and greatest allies.:) I know no one on hear reads anything longer than 2 sentences unless it's in a video game intro, but the book "By Way of Deception..." by former Mossad case officer Victor Ostrovsky will shock you. The jews went to court in canada to try to stop publication and he's had his house burned down twice since publication, which is all the evidence you need he's being completely truthful. You can find the book free on the net. Take a break from "fallout" for a few hours, read, then get back to me.
>>
>>55889833
Because it's just one fucking Jew you idiot. She's not queen of the Jews and the video shows no proof that Jews on the whole have anything to do with the migrants.

That's why it reeks of conspiracy, which hurts it's credibility.
>>
File: 1447194908436.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447194908436.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
I showed it to my grandma. I got a little uncomfortable when the faggot starts talking about how his balls are tight and needs a "girl" to have sex with 400 guys.
>>
Anti Semites give "The Jews" too much credit. There's like 12 million Jews worldwide and most of them are as stupid and as poor as you and therefore unable to tell a billion muzzies what to do.

But I do know some Jews who are so far left they support BDS. There's nothing quite as pathetic as a self hating Jew.
>>
>>55889833
don't forget a /pol/ is in infinitesimal part of the world's population.

how many people do you think even know that there's a conspiracy about jews, let alone it being true or not? 1%? 0.1%?

People dont see that and go, "omg, its jew conspiracy again". they go "well this was an interesting video. the footage from 80s looked a bit irrelevant and out of place"
>>
>>55889800
1. Agreed on the music, not hard at all to get some sort of random track that fits. Doesn't need to be even really "good" music, just has to fit the tone enough to sustain the mood.
2. I agree on the /pol/ logo, given the avg lemming opinion of 4chan. On the jew thing...it's a tough call. How to get the most bang for our buck? NO ONE is more aware than the fact that the jews are behind all this, but with recent attack and France/Belgium "expecting more in the coming days," fight be good right now to just focus on anti-mudslime sentiment to the exclusion of the Jews. For now.
>>
>>55890144
don't underestimate old people. they've seen some shit in their time.
>>
File: 1447427686743.jpg (234 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
1447427686743.jpg
234 KB, 1280x857
This guy is a hero. Pic related
>>
File: jewnatiev.jpg (66 KB, 536x274) Image search: [Google]
jewnatiev.jpg
66 KB, 536x274
>>55887646
>>55890163
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
>>55890163
you do realise by "the jews" they're referring to the international bankers who are atheists of jewish descent?

everyone knows that the random jew down the street is just like them
>>
File: jewcohen.jpg (83 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
jewcohen.jpg
83 KB, 450x450
>>55889632
Jew detected. Now kill yourself.
>>
it's good because it attacks both
>>
>>55890470
This by all means.

They are crypto jews who are Rothschild/Sabbatean Frankist Agents
>>
It's fine. Even if normies bin the video, the root Idea is planted in their head. From there on in they will make their own conclusions when they see Jews pulling off marxist politics right in front of their eyes.
>>
I agree OP, the entire 'Jews' shtick always brings forward fucking nutters no-one has ever heard of, nutters without any position of authority.
>>
>>55887646

How about you get the full video edit which was available at 8ch and change it yourself? Do you have any idea how pathetic you are?
>>
Reminder that anyone who types, juice, j00s, JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS, etc, is a fucking jew.
>>
>>55887861
N-no goyim, just focus on hating Muslims, remember they hate you Christians. Do you want to redpill people or just want them to be more tolerant? Cut the Jew part so you can redpill little by little.
>>
Jidf itt f@m
>>
>>55890578
yea just like in 1930, when people were attacking jews on the streets... those jews who fought for them in WW1 and those end up in concentration camps.its not against elites, its against all jews. fcking pol.
>>
>>55890470
Oh, I thought they are referring to people like Noam Chomsky and other far left types who are pressuring Europe to take in more refugees...

>>55890447
You sure like your conspiracies though. Just don't like to look the truth in the face - your compadres the Muslims which you cultivated in your countries will be the undoing of Europe. Almost no Jews in Europe either - you gassed them all a while back, remember? It's all on you.
>>
>>55889157
We're not saying it's wrong. But the full truth is too much to swallow all at once.
>>
>>55890855
What is funny about /pol/, is that many seem to be very anti-semitic yet they support Israel.

Chomsky is pretty based though, you know he is a sionist too (he do want a Jewish cultural centre in Palestine/Israel)?
>>
>>55887646
I agree, the anti-Semitic part just attracts all sorts of dreck and makes the video difficult to share for most people. Even sane people who agree 100% with the refugees part will recoil at even the slightest hint of anti-semitism, it's almost a pavlovian thing at this point.
>>
>>55891043
Its because they dislike some Jews. Many Jews are amiable people. Problem is even though they may well like Europeans and be nationalist they'll never turn against he evil anti-white Soros and Wiesenthal types.
>>
>>55887646

>ends with quote from a Jew on how the Jews are behind immigration to Europe
>this is antisemtic

fuck you kike/kek
>>
>>55887646
Leave it in, its working as it is, the views are rising as it is
>>
File: 1439238907606.jpg (86 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1439238907606.jpg
86 KB, 960x960
>>55887646
>mfw the real red pill is the blue pill
>mfw the real blue pill is the red pill
>mfw /pol/ is always wrong
>>
>>55891295

The views are proving they are wrong and the good part is we don't' listen to them. More videos are coming and the Jew isn't going to be left out. You don't like it, make your own fucking videos.
>>
>>55891043
Chomsky hates Israel and is actually not allowed to enter Israel due to the extremity of some of his publications. These bleeding heart types come from all religions and from Judaism as well. He is probably partially responsible for spreading the apologetic "we'll do anything just don't call us racist" rhetoric which made Europe the Jihadi heaven it is now.
>>
File: 1437241900461.jpg (16 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1437241900461.jpg
16 KB, 208x200
>>55891307
>>
The rape or women and the beating up of children is probably what does it for most libs.
>>
>>55891407

How the fuck is what I posted pro Jew?
>>
>>55891444
>d-d-d dont mention the j*ws in the video!
>this is wrong!
>>
>>55891444
He's a retard.

Anyone who quotes more than a dozen posts is.
>>
>>55891483

That isn't what I said, learn to read.
>>
>>55891295
>Leave it in, its working as it is, the views are rising as it is

>>55891355
>The views are proving they are wrong and the good part is we don't' listen to them. More videos are coming and the Jew isn't going to be left out. You don't like it, make your own fucking videos.

Learn to read faggot >>55891483
>>
File: so smug.png (98 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
so smug.png
98 KB, 700x674
>>55887646
>and ask him to edit the jews out

huehuehue

jidf, you've obviously never talked to gex.

Reminder: the next video is going to name the jew even more.
>>
A good medicine tastes bitter.
>>
It's from 8/pol/ turbonazis (i say this as a supporter of national socialism). Ain't gonna change. Ain't gonna do nothing despite it's reach. They'll just complain about how everyone is a race traitor and how they will get their just dessert in the day of the rope except for the fact they're alienating the majority (aka the people they need to convince to join their way of thinking).

As it stands, it'll get some minor play (as we've seen) with no real discussion generated. Also i say minor compared to other big viral videos that get shared around, this is definately big for some neonazi shit, but that's the problem. It's Neonazi shit and aint going to get anywhere.

White Race is saved!
>>
>>55891407

You're from France and you're trying to tell me the Jews are trying to save their own skin???? LOL joke of the fucking year!

Your country is a sad joke. Here's a joke I like about France - in France the tanks have 12 gears - 11 gears to retreat and 1 to go forward just in case the enemy attacks from behind.

No, but seriously even though your government is made of pathetic apologetic pseudo liberal spineless assholes, I feel really sorry for you guys :(
>>
>>55891404
I believe he lived there, and considered staying there. No, he does not hate Israel - he have said that he want 1 state with a cultural centre for Jews in Palestine/Israel. Now, he realize that that will not happen and want 2 states now. He does not hate Israel, he is a sionist by mild standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzrHwDOlTt8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_c3cNG5ttk

And no, he is not at all one of these "bleeding heart types".

He is a Jew like me an you.
>>
Jews see Nazis everywhere and call anyone who is pro European Nazi.

B-BUT DON'T EVER MENTION THE JEWS!
>>
>>55891677
>wawh if someone stood up and told the truth
>being defeatist
>>
>>55887646
We all know about the Jews but this was not the right place and it should have been left out.

So should:
The nigger fight in Chicago
Trump
Nick Griffin
The 'knock-out' clip from London
The /pol/ logo

This should have just concentrated on the recent migrants and the recent problems that have happened as a result!

Yes lots of people have seen the video but lots of people have pulled it apart for the reasons I have given.

6/10 Try harder next time Gex.
>>
>>55891407
Your country is in a fucking mess and the last I checked it had nothing to do with DA JOOZ
>>
>>55891789

DON'T WORRY, MORE VIDEOS ARE COMING WITH JEWS IN THEM.

YOU DON'T LIKE IT, OH WELL.
>>
>>55891355

Most people aren't saying they're gonna make their own video, they're saying the content is self defeating for the purpose we all agree on. If you want to keep goosestepping in circles go for it but you're going to achieve the same as every other openly nazi movement since the 30s.

Nothing.

>>55891771

It's more beating them at their own game. People don't like blunt truth smashing them over the face confronting their decades of cultural programming.

It's like boiling a frog. You have to start slowly.
>>
>>55891699

As a jew i would be kind of worry. Because after they take Europe, and are a bit spent from fucking all that white pussy. They are going to remember who they truly hate in the world more than anything.

And this time you wont have the white world to help your asses.
>>
File: 1441655778914.png (168 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1441655778914.png
168 KB, 356x600
>don't mention the jews
how about no, JIDF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rglLJs7_WRg
>>
>>55887646
Agreed x 1000.
Keep it focused on muslims, I watched it when it first aired and thought "FUCK" at the end!
One thing at a time, especially now, the timing is perfect for focusing on just muzzies.
>>
>>55887646
concern PR trolls are the worst. Could you please kek off to some other part of the internet, like tumblr or reddit.
>>
>>55887861
You dont get it.

The red pill it to big to swallow at once, chop it up and save the jew part for another day.
>>
>>55891836
It's not about me.

It's about giving normies no ammunition to fire back with, just concentrate on the issues, without going full power . . .is that really hard for you to grasp?
>>
File: good guy goldberg 5.jpg (160 KB, 525x394) Image search: [Google]
good guy goldberg 5.jpg
160 KB, 525x394
halfpol, please know that we're getting these same exact threads on 8pol too. The jews are afraid.

They will be removed after we remove kebab.
>>
>>55891953
Yeah, listen to this jew try and convince you not to blame the jews.
>>
Marxisism/Communism/Leftism is Jewish.

That is who created the ideas and who is pushing them.

We are going to tell it like it is and if you don't like it, too fucking bad.
>>
File: 1375434274185.png (29 KB, 121x120) Image search: [Google]
1375434274185.png
29 KB, 121x120
>>55891953

> LOL NICE TRY JIDF FUCK THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG 14/88 WHITE GENOCIDE WHITE GENOCIDE.
>Wait, why is no one listening to me? Fucking race traitor kike loving FUCKERS, DAY OF THE ROPE! Oh wait there aren't any white people left to support me. FUCKING JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'd say they'll learn some day, but i really doubt it.
>>
>>55891673

Wise monkey
>>
>>55892037

Your message is defeated by how you deliver it

That is the truth, you need majority support to overcome cultural programming.

You will fail completely and wonder what you did wrong all the while ignoring the constructive criticism of people who agree with you, too fucking bad.
>>
>>55891858
The white world is having enough trouble as it is helping itself and is not concerned with helping "Jews" anywhere.

You must have seen too much Muzzy propaganda since there's been over 600 terror incidents in Israel for the past two months. The only help the "white world" ever gave Israel was a friendly advice to try and get along. So same goes to you - try to hug a refugee and #prayforparis and hope the problem goes away.
>>
>>55887646
infinite chan made it. it just presents the rant of an insane woman just like it does with the muslim men. anti-european muslims don't get a pass but a jew has to get a pass because of muh six gorillion. also, fuck off.
>>
>>55892131
Can't receive majority support when someone keeps editing out the Jews.

shoo shill shoo
>>
>>55892180
>The only help the "white world" ever gave Israel was a friendly advice to try and get along.

Not it's existence or literally billions of dollars (probably trillions adjusting for inflation).

Whatever you're probably just a proxy anyway.
>>
>>55888907
source?
>>
>>55892215

Are you retarded? The jew shit actively destroys your entire argument by reducing it to the level of (what is perceived) as literally the most evil organization in the history of mankind.
>>
>>55892037
God you're fucking out of touch.

These people don't have rational thinking brains. They are purely emotion driver.

Taking every single one of their beliefs and taking a huge dump on it is just going to cause the doubling down effect. They may know deep fucking down they are wrong, the fact is they don't want to publically admit that. So the emotional part of the human brain tells them to ignore everything because they know what's the moral thing and increase their efforts.
>>
>>55892312

I think these guys have just spent too long sleeping beneath a swastika to realize what public perception of Nazism actually is, that any criticism must be Jewish internet shills out to wipe them out. Like, they don't realize how bad they're shooting themselves in the foot.

Finally a chance to stoke the fires of nationalism and they instantly go full skinhead. It would be funny if i didn't agree with them on the basic principals.
>>
>>55892277
It saves it until the end. It's placed beautifully. At the end - after the video is done.
You're an adult. Skip the parts that offend you and/or make your own.

Pussy foot cowards like you are the reason why they're allowed to push their muslim pitbulls into our homes without receiving criticism.
>>
>>55887646
then iw would be pointles. somebody would make video to battle lies other tell and then lie himself. let him tell the truth,

>>55887861
this
>>
File: 1367545401744.jpg (136 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
1367545401744.jpg
136 KB, 622x653
>>55887646
>Yes goyim, attack the symptons and not the cause!
Back to plebbit
>>
>>55887646
we dont have muslim pronle we have jew problem. muslims are just their tool. usefull idiots
>>
>>55892575
fck off retard
>>
File: 4chan-based-trump-pepe-made.png (206 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4chan-based-trump-pepe-made.png
206 KB, 600x600
>>55891789
>Trump

The trump part is the best part. Imagine if he becomes president. He will literally legitimize that video. And he was on point.

Also, he was perfect and great entertainer.

Plus, his view on Isis, might literally get him elected after Paris.

If anything, The Trump Part is brilliant for that video. Since Trump is blowing up American politics. If trump wins, that literally will make that video Gospel in America.
>>
>>55892470

I'm not offended, i agree with the content, but i'm saying the point of the video is to convince or convert moderates and even liberal thinking people, that single part shits on the entire purpose (bringing people into the fold).

This isn't the fucking 1930s, you don't win wars by going all out from day one. You have to slowly bring people into the fold and undo the decades of cultural conditioning telling them jews are good, nationalism is bad, borders don't matter.

I don't care enough to make a video about it, i'm just offering constructive criticism because i agree with what the video says and want to see it succeed, you're the one who thinks im some Jewish shill out to fuck you guys over when you're doing that well enough yourself.

Keep blaming the people who agree with you by the way, no better way to foster unity and togetherness between a minority of a minority than telling everyone who thinks there are other avenues that are more likely to achieve the joint goals to fuck off.
>>
>>55892470
Aussiebro is right . .. .it's a shit idea to throw in the Jew stuff . . .do you have any idea how that goes down in Europe?

You just as well have plastered the video with swastikas. This was supposed to highlight the migrant problem in Europe but throwing in unrelated rubbish just made it loose marks. See: >>55891789

And NO! - I am not a fucking Yid.
>>
>>55892706
He's not wrong you faggot.
If a man has an attack dog and uses it to attack you, in the end are you pissed off at the dog or at the man who did it?
>>
>>55892708
Are you serious?
Trump may have been relevant to you but what has he got to do with Migrants in Europe, most Euros don't even know who he is and the ones that do just think he his another gobby American Billionaire.
Keep on topic.
>>
File: jewshill1.jpg (826 KB, 2182x1635) Image search: [Google]
jewshill1.jpg
826 KB, 2182x1635
>>55890855
If the holocaust happened you wouldn't be posting here since you'd all be dead.
>>
File: jewshill2.jpg (801 KB, 2182x1635) Image search: [Google]
jewshill2.jpg
801 KB, 2182x1635
>>55892901
And part 2 for good measure, and because it is happening every fucking day.
>>
>>55891407
Not a Jew, but I agree with OP.
>>
File: MIFF.jpg (146 KB, 1140x485) Image search: [Google]
MIFF.jpg
146 KB, 1140x485
>>55891085
Better to have 2 million views on a video where the people who orchestrate the disease are named, than 20 million views on a video which encourages people increasingly becoming slaves of Jewish interests instead of nationalists for European interests.
>>
>>55892226
IDF can handle shit on its own. Maybe its Europe's military and intelligence which should take a lesson or two from the IDF now. Really, you guys have fucked yourselves with the Muslim immigrants. It seems Europe completely lost all national and cultural pride and what is more, your governments are actually more worried about being labeled racist than saving their own people's lives.
>>
>>55892750
>>55892750
The numbers prove otherwise. The video is highly effective, and obviously quite viral.

They're already spent 20 minutes agreeing with and inflamed by the rest of the video. :^)
>>
>>55889157
Totally agreed, there was nothing said about jews from us, it was said by jews themself.
>>
>>55892974
I'm not gonna read this shit. TL;DR

But here's a story for you - http://www.globalpost.com/article/5727437/2012/11/28/belgian-university-warns-against-cross-dressing-after-male-student-gang

This is the really your elected leaders created.
>>
>>55893058

> two million is alot.

By Neo Nazi standards, yeah it is. In 2008 two million views in a week was insane virality, it really isn't that viral on the level you think it is.

Also most people get turned off instantly because of the negative, anti-jew connotations, because they realize, 'Oh anti-jewish Nationalists, Nazis. Fuck the Nazis.' I've seen this shit shared on loads of fagbook threads about this paris stuff, and many of the comments that deride it do so solely based on the nazi part.

You're shooting yourself in the foot, but hey i wish you luck. Just doubt you're going to get the efficacy you want. I just hope you eventually realize why.
>>
>>55887646
hey look a jew
>>
>>55893350
More red pilling OC is needed, agreed.
>>
>>55890144
>>55890293

Yeah, they have done/seen dirty shit, just because there are no videos of it doesn't mean shit.
>>
As someone who is rather newfaggot on /pol/ itself, I saw the video yesterday with that cunt at the end.
I didn't see one shred of "muh jews did it" - It was just a clip of some dumb cunt who happened to mention she is Jewish, all while yapping about how multicultural she thinks EU should be.
>>
The Jew part is the best m8, that disgusting SJW goes fucking mad while the lad who mentioned maintains his cool composure.
>>
I haven't seen the video yet, but I would like to point out that the contemporary Left is quite antisemitic, so mentioning the Jew might not be as much of a turn-off as you think.
>>
>>55887646

>going after the Jews

So listening to what Jews have to say = going after the Jews?

If there's any condemnation here, it's the Jewish woman's own words. All the video did was show the raw footage. It's simply documentation.
>>
>>55887646
yeap, the jew part can be hard to get.

anyway i make my dad watch it and talked about it a bit with him, he's somewhat redpilled but even more now
>>
>>55889648

They are no friend to goy, or Jews who chose to stay in Europe for that matter (lambs to the slaughter yet again). They think we are collectively responsible for the 6 million and have to be punished for it. Although I have to admit Israeli Jews are far less proactive in that than JewSA Jews. Israel just throws the ME into chaos and laughs at Europe.

On average I'd say that at the moment the JewSA Jews are the enemy, Israeli Jews have opposing geopolitical aims and true European Jews are temporary allies against Muslim immigration at least (ie. ones with roots in Europe, not JewSA imports or lobbyists on some JewSA payroll).
>>
>>55894513
I've shown it to a few people. Went as well as it could, I suppose.

>>55894347
Have you heard we're getting (at least) 255,000 of these immigrants? And that weapons in a Massachusetts army reserve locker were stolen?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/11/15/worcester-armory-break-in-fbi/
>>
>>55893041
>It seems Europe completely lost all national and cultural pride

Your tribesman have helped a great deal in that.
The Israeli government supports the ADL which actively fights any type of white ethnic politics in the United States. Instead of being our allies, your tribe actively fights against our interest.

Remember who is behind the civil rights movement, feminism, Communism, atheism, the god damn Jew.
>>
>>55888382

Basically this.

The exact moment this video becomes popular enough (if it ever does) to start swaying political opinion, it will get taken down for music.
>>
>>55894403
>If there's any condemnation here, it's the Jewish woman's own words. All the video did was show the raw footage. It's simply documentation.

Exactly this and the normie appeasers are too fucking dumb to understand that which is why they are ignored.
>>
>>55887646
I agree OP the last jew part is retarded and kills the video.
>>
File: 7675657676.jpg (93 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
7675657676.jpg
93 KB, 640x616
I agree, OP. Hear me out.

I'm a fascist/NSDAP and admire Hitler. But including the filthy Jewess at the end of the video causes many would be convert white viewers to REJECT the entirely of the video as invalid.

Why?

Because brainwashing by indoctrination from childhood at school and marinading in Holohoax and "poor perfected Jews for no reason" propaganda sears in the mind to bear double thinking and cognitive dissonance.

I know because I went in denial when I saw Eyes Wide Shut and ridiculed it as absurd (Illuminati ritual shit).

Now I'm red pilled, starting with my progressive libertarian political belief and criticizing Zionism to the far right on "Jews did 9/11" and Cultural Marxism etc and cannot go back. I'm a changed man.

However, I did not come to /pol/ for redpill. I never heard of it until last year and now I'm a /pol/ junkie.

The long defunct radical right wing newsletter (physical print, died 15 years ago) The Resister: The Political Warfare Journal of Special Forces Underground with editor in chief U.S. Army veteran Steve Barry redpilled me back in 2009 when I discovered the box of the few rare quarterly newsletters.

Mr. Barry changed my life before /pol/. Before this, I was confused and frustrated by cultural Marxist onslaught on college campuses I attended with "muh 6,000,000 Jews" "diversity is strength" and "white privilege is evil" propaganda.

Mr. Barry answered my questions, and for that I'm thankful. I shifted to interest in Fascism and NSDAP & Hitler.

>Pic related

Video is very good, but it should not have the kike part at the end because of aforesaid cognitive dissonance. You cannot win against the hopelessly brainwashed and ignorant white people when it comes to the problem of Jews.

It's going to take sadistic infliction of oppression and violence until white people wake up and slaughter the kikes to expel.

Good luck dealing with the Jews and their shabbos goy traitors, because you have to penetrate the brainwashed mass.
>>
This thread again. It says jews like three times. Only in the end with Barbara. Nick Griffin mentions sionists supremacists. That is all. It's not even a big deal
>>
File: 1394382967922.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1394382967922.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>55891797
theres a jew in charge of france that said its the french's duty to race mix

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3764

it is always the jews, the jewish part has to stay in the video, if you don't get rid of the kikes they will continue to import more sand niggers and niggers and continue to brainwash young white people with cultural marxism
>>
File: jew-shut-itdown.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
jew-shut-itdown.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
JIDF SO MAD THEIR TRIBE WAS MENTIONED

TOP KEK
>>
Stop hating Jews, start using them as a verbal weapon against the leftists. Leftists throw the Jews under the bus whenever a mudslime is offended. Point out how similar they are to Nazism. It silences them pretty well.
>>
>>55896026

Just listen to the people in this thread and on 8/pol/ dude. They don't care if they alienate a million people if they're able to bring one person into the fold. They don't understand the power of majority, or the point of propaganda for that matter.
>>
>>55887646
No, it's absolutely vital. If people know about the migrant crisis but know the Jewish role, then they are being set up for Zionist manipulation.

If they can't handle anti-Zionism but accept islamophobia, then there is something wrong with their logic.
>>
>>55896143
This. Jews are the most anally annihilated thinskins of them all. A race of creepy beta manlets.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 384x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 384x538
>>55896026
>is a fan of Hitler
>but wants to generate Islamophobia rather than Jew-awareness
Wtf, you know nothing about authentic National Socialism
>>
>>55889632
it's not a conspiracy, jews are very open in their plan to make whites go extinct

the only people who call it a conspiracy are kikes, even now, its words from a jews mouth
>>
>>55895910
>The exact moment this video becomes popular enough (if it ever does) to start swaying political opinion, it will get taken down for music

This has already happened, Jamal, try to keep up.
>>
>>55896267
If people know about the migrant crisis but DON'T* know about the Jewish role then they are being set up for Zionist manipulation.
>>
IT'S OKAY FOR JEWS TO CALL ANYONE PRO EUROPEAN NAZI

B-BUT DON'T CALL THE JEW A JEW OR EVEN MENTION THEM

THAT IS BAD

FUCK OFF BLUEPILLED FAGGOTS
>>
>expecting /pol/ autists to understand subtlety
What else do you expect from meme spouting spergs? Just look at the comments section.
>>
>>55896179
>they don't understand propaganda
wew lad you're really reaching.

Bump.
>>
>>55890693
underrated post, its always a dead give away
>>
http://www.jeanmarielepen.com/2015/11/ce-que-jai-voulu-eviter-aux-francais.html

BASED JEAN-MARIE LEPEN POSTED IT

B-BUT IT SAYS THE JEWS

NO ONE IS GOING TO REACT TO THIS
>>
>>55887646

It's the perfect little dollop.

It's on point (white genocide of Europe), it's spoken by a Jew, and it's a Jew admitting that they want to play a large part in multculturalizing Europe.

It's perfect just the way it is.
>>
File: paul_pogba.png (39 KB, 484x590) Image search: [Google]
paul_pogba.png
39 KB, 484x590
NO ONE WILL LIKE THIS VIDEO BECAUSE IT HAS A JEW TALKING IN IT
>>
>>55888430
not only that but the /pol/ stamp is right at the end. The last thing we need is people using us to discredit ourselves.
>>
File: Anime kid.jpg (204 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
Anime kid.jpg
204 KB, 683x797
This is why your 'movement' [whatever it is] will never, ever take off. You have no subtlety, you do not understand the concept of a buildup. You just barf whatever shit comes into your head into your keyboard and drive everyone away.

Yet again you had an opportunity to redpill people and you blew it. The only people who are 'affected' by this video are those who were subscribed to these views beforehand.

You're preventing politicians and the like from tweeting about this video because they do not want to be labeled anti-semites for the rest of their career.

God, you're so fucking stupid, you almost deserve the upcoming extinction.
>>
>>55887646

Good points
>>
File: BREITBART.png (601 KB, 1061x939) Image search: [Google]
BREITBART.png
601 KB, 1061x939
IT HAS A JEW TALKING IN IT

NO MEDIA WILL COVER THIS
>>
Slide
>>
Hide
>>
We must translate it into angry german
>>
File: 1434899699819-1.png (39 KB, 653x579) Image search: [Google]
1434899699819-1.png
39 KB, 653x579
>>55894073
Gregor Gysi, the politician saying how great it is "the nazis" aren't reproducing, is a Jew. So is Sarkozy...and Soros of course.
>>
File: 1444776487428.jpg (81 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1444776487428.jpg
81 KB, 960x640
>show video to my mom
>show all the videos and articles
>basically redpill her on Islamism
>she is speechless
>next day
>she is depressed and barely left the bed this morning
Sometimes too much is too much, /pol/. We should leave this burden on ourselves and spare the old, for they have seen too much of this world.
>>
File: boger face.png (26 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
boger face.png
26 KB, 514x352
>>55896861
>breitbart
>>
>>55888682

The real enemies to the nation aren't the barbarians raging through the borders. The real enemies are the ones that opened them. And jews are certainly among them. It's important that this one little idea is mentioned (for about 3 seconds by a jew in a video that is rife with other people claiming multiculturalism is the bees knees).

It's not going to be seen as anti-semetic. It's just one more multiculti idiot - but it will be one thing to plant the seed of a thought.
>>
>>55896943
>We must translate it into angry german

already done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev9zxdpg6s8

With Open Gates: Mit offenen Toren | Der kollektive Selbstmord Europas | mit deutschen Untertiteln
>>
I don't really browse this board a lot but I thought I would take a look due to all attacks that happened in Paris, I just wanted to all of you guys in general, isn't to late already? I mean just looking at this video and listening to what world leaders are saying, we are all fucked, anyone who stands up to this shit will be branded a Nazi, we are all fucked.
>>
File: Trumps-Struggle.png (813 KB, 1526x796) Image search: [Google]
Trumps-Struggle.png
813 KB, 1526x796
>>55887646
>>55896765

Michelle Bachman even linked it, these anti jew shills trying to get us to censor the truth because normies might not like it is to be ignored and thrown out.

Back to Reddit, there are endless reams of evidence to show the jews are behind this, all they will do is look her up and her organization and realize George Soros and the rest of the kykes are the ones pushing immigration in our countries, and saying its genocide in their own.

Pic related. Trump calls out the kykes in his book exactly for their pushing this in other countries but saying its bad in their own, hes only pro Israel to the ignorant public.
>>
>>55896969
>muh feelings are hurt
>>
>>55896969
Can you blame her? I haven't left pol or facebook for at least 12hrs
Facebook just because I have to constantly check how indoctrinated my country is.
>>
>>55887646
I agree, and the quadstika is normalfag repellent, but the video actually seems to be doing very well.
>>
File: bachmann.png (296 KB, 663x827) Image search: [Google]
bachmann.png
296 KB, 663x827
>>55897063
>Michelle Bachman

OMG DOES SHE KNOW A JEW IS TALKING

WE CAN'T HAVE VIDEOS WITH JEWS TALKING ABOUT JEWING
>>
>>55897068
She is an old christian lady with a simple taste for life. After finding out about all these things, and that people like these even exist in this world, it got to her. She is angry and sad at the same time.

>>55897120
We are still young enough to be proactive about it, and seek justice. Old people have gone through too much already, only to see how worse the world actually is and how little they did to prevent it.
>>
File: 1435179741134.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1435179741134.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>20 minutes about how every single muslim immigrant is a rapist or terrorist
hmm this is perfectly reasonable and not retarded at all
>criticize one jewish woman's statement
OY VEY WHEN WILL THIS ANTI-SEMITISIM END YOU GOYIM HAVE GONE TOO FAR
>>
>>55896882
Kike
>>55896904
Jew
>>55896922
shill
>>
File: q0evW4u.png (84 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
q0evW4u.png
84 KB, 259x259
You fucking kike shill. I can see right through you and your jew tactics. Get gassed motherfucker.
>>
File: Shills Sussed.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
Shills Sussed.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
>>55897235

They are paid 15$ US per hour to shill for jews.
>>
>>55887646
Awww does babby not like the big bad nazi telling the twoof.
>>
>>55897234
I'm not sad, I'm raging in fury
>>
>>55896790
oh my god the worst thing we could do is make people think /pol/ is a bunch of nazis

what if /pol/ got the reputation for being sexist and racist? i cant imagine
>>
>>55887646
True I agree with you. The jew part is rediculous.
>>
>>55887646
kike detected
>>
File: 1445704694956.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445704694956.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
It's not fantastic; it's too fucking long. Normies aren't going to watch a 20 minute long video. Only conspiratards watch videos that long, and for some reason think everyone else will too.
>>
Here's the essayed article that is a direct response to the viral "With Open Gates" video.

It's worse than you think on the thoroughly evil plan by design.

"Why The Migrant Invasion of Europe? Truth Unveils Treason by European Leaders to Genocide White People"

praxis-mag.blogsp0t.com/2015/11/why-migrant-invasion-of-europe-truth.html (change 0 to o cause of bullshit spam filter)
>>
File: muslims_and_jews.png (710 KB, 1458x768) Image search: [Google]
muslims_and_jews.png
710 KB, 1458x768
MUSLIMS AND JEWS GATHER AT TERRORIST SCENE TO TELL THE FRENCH NOT TO HATE

B-BUT DON'T CALL OUT THE JEWS GUYS

>“Anyone who uses hate speech has no place in France and those places that preach hate are not places of prayer but are those of a sect. After this tragedy and the more than 100 deaths, now is the time to close these places of hate,” Chalghoumi, president of the imams’ conference of France, told the crowd.
>>
>>55897748
Look at that fucking monkey imam. This is what inbreeding does.
>>
>>55897660
over 4 million combined views say you're wrong.
>>
>The whole video is great but you should remove the bit at the end about jews
TRANSLATION
>we want you to hate the muslims but don't want people to see we are behind it, goyim.

2.1 million views later...
watching these shills blatantly attempt to subtly beg we remove the part about jews is so satisfying. your sly tactics wont work this time.
>>
>>55898209
I'm not a jew mate but the jew thing is a bit silly and not needed (along with many other things in the vid)
>>
>>55896391
If you were a true fan of Hitler, you would understand how to work propaganda better.
>>
>>55898404

So you're a ckek faggot.

>D-don't let Jews talk about Jewing
>>
>>55892180
Give us our money and arms back, please.
>>
File: 1445648498363.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1445648498363.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>55887646
>>
>>55892180
>The white world is having enough trouble as it is helping itself and is not concerned with helping "Jews" anywhere.

>US Security Aid to Israel May Increase to $5 Billion a Year
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/11/09/us-security-aid-to-israel-may-increase-to-5-billion-a-year.html

THESE FUCKING KIKES DO NOTHING BUT LIE AND SHIT ON US 24/7
>>
>>55898404
fuck off sanjeeb
>>
>>55898522
Not at all - it just gave ammunition for lefties to dismiss the whole thing and they have for the very reasons I mentioned earlier >>55891789

One step at a time mate . . otherwise it just looks daft.

Imagine it it had David Icke talking or links to Zeitgeist or even Hitler speeches . .. . it may as well because it's being dismissed anyway.

Keep to one topic.
>>
>>55891407
you're an autistic faggot
congratulations
>>
File: image.png (385 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
385 KB, 520x388
>>55897235
Lol
>>
51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis

http://www.amazon.com/51-Documents-Zionist-Collaboration-Nazis/dp/1569804338
>>
>>55897234
>>55896969

Im sad for her bro. Kind of pierces the heart to hear it the way you said it.

Western people have a whole good dream of the world. But Islam is a nightmare.

Most people in the west are like this. They think these immigrants are like any other group of people. With ability to be good to others, understand, change. They are not. They dont compromise, they dont discuss, they dont tolerate. They are rabid dogs and a cancer to the civilized world.

I know the feel of your mother.
>>
>>55888491
lol you're insane.
>>
>>55898809
>Not at all - it just gave ammunition for lefties to dismiss the whole thing

It's pro Europe and anti-migrant

IT'S GOING TO BE DISMISSED BY THE LEFT NO MATTER WHAT

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE LEFT

ONLY A LEFTIST DOES

WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE

NOW FUCK OFF TO REDDIT
>>
>>55889496
which is what exactly?
You're just antisemetic, with no foundation in truth.
>>
>>55887646

Piss off JIDF!
>>
>>55887646
I saw this vid the day before Paris attacks, argued with my freind about "refugees" he said "you don't know what they have been through" Paris happens showed him the video and now he's gone from full bluepill to redpilled on Islamic hordes in the course of 20min, Paris is helping this, and that bitch is Jewish herself so as long as there's some citation to that fact in the vid it shouldn't make a difference
>>
Somebody shared it on the blaze
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>55898955
Anon please.
>Following National Socialist Germany’s defeat in WWII, many former Third Reich officials regrouped in Egypt to continue anti-Zionist activism. Some, such as Bernhard Bender, Altern Erich, Leopold Gleim and Alois Moser, converted to Islam. Responding to the forced establishment of the Jewish state of Israel from what had been British-occupied Palestine, al-Husseini and collaborators worked towards regional unity and overthrowing Israel, culminating in the Arab-Israeli War. His defeat in 1948 resulted in roughly 700,000 Palestinians fleeing to neighbouring states.

>For comparison, in 1941 the Jewish group Irgun Zevai Leumi actually made the following offer to Hitler: “On condition that the German government recognizes the national aspirations of the ‘Movement for the Freedom of Israel’ (Lehi), the National Military Organization (NMO) proposes to participate in the war on the side of Germany.” Needless to say, they were completely ignored.
>>
>>55890510
>Jews
"jewish communist new world order"

oy it's like 1939 all over again.

how stupid are you, clinging to ideologies that are from nazi germany, a morally defunct and devoid state.
>>
>>55899103
>WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE LEFT

Well what's the point in a video that only preaches to the converted . . .. this needs to have been done better so that normies could not argue with it, as it stands it's so full of holes that it's easy to dismiss it as Nazi rubbish. Especially in those countries that are sensitive to it and need waking up!

It's not all about America and what they think!
>>
>>55899236
It's fucking everywhere, I even did my part by posting it on GuidoFawkes
>>
>>55899103
Well good job, your video is only to reaffirm the views of people that were already against immigrants. What the fuck was even the point of that video then?

Goebbels would turn in his fucking grave. I can't believe I share the same political views as you fucking retards.
>>
>>55891085
because anti-semitism is wrong. The same way that racism is wrong. Baseless generalizations are the stuff of dogs and animals.

go educate yourself.
>>
>>55891264
Blaming jews is anti-semetic.

It would be like blaming mexicans for the weak economy. That is racist.
>>
>>55899360
>I can't believe I share the same political views as you fucking retards.

You don't, you're just a leftist agitator and I see my post has triggered you faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 469x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 469x320
>>55898955
With regards to the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem
>One of the most prominent anti-Zionist activists following WWI and one of the earliest critics of the Balfour Declaration, his work soon expanded into promoting resistance against the colonial powers as a whole, especially the British Empire. His collaboration with Hitler began with National Socialist Germany supporting his 1936 Arab Revolt in Palestine through Adolf Eichmann, following which al-Husseini in 1940 requested Axis support to “settle the question of Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries in accordance with national and folkish interests of the Arabs and along lines similar to those used to solve the Jewish question in Germany and Italy.” Together they supported the 1941 Iraqi Revolt and recognized Rashid Ali al-Gaylani and his government as the Iraqi government-in-exile. As a symbol of their alliance, the SS Division Handschar was formed (20,000 strong, 90% Muslim) and deployed in WWII, with more following as WWII continued.

>"The Waffen SS enlarged its ranks to include 60,000 Islamic SS. The Waffen SS respected their way of life, their customs, and their religious beliefs. Each Islamic SS battalion had an imam, each company had a mullah. It was our common wish that their qualities found their highest expression.” – Leon Degrelle
>>
The video is out and spreading, it has Jews talking about Jewing and it isn't going to change

CRY MORE LIBERAL HOMOS.
>>
>2m 180k
>refresh video in five minutes
>2m 240k
Jesus
>>
>>55887646
You're right
>>
>>55891668
"The jew"

wow your anti-semetism runs deep. There is no such thing as
"the jew" and you're moronic for thinking that there is. You probably also think that there is such a thing as "the nigger"

There is a jewish people, and a paltry 12 million of them WORLDWIDE.

They aren't taking anything over, they aren't trying to eradicate the white race, they aren't even trying to spread their religion. All they are trying to do is maintain the state of israel and make sure that the holocaust, the systematic extermination 6 million jews, never happens again.

Is that realpill really so hard to swallow?
>>
>>55899330
if we had done the right thing back thne and helped hitler get rid of those damn kikes we wouldn't need videos like this to begin with

The jewish fear in this thread is delicious though. They know whats coming
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 640x754) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 640x754
>>55899402
Racism is wrong, anti-Jewish anti-semitism (not against other Semites, though) is healthy and wise.
>>
>>55899484
Call me a shill or whatever if that makes you feel any better.

Of course I am triggered from your retarded shit you're spreading. We have this one chance to gain traction and convince the masses, and you blow it the fuck away. How can I not be mad?
>>
File: 13357649808889.jpg (186 KB, 619x600) Image search: [Google]
13357649808889.jpg
186 KB, 619x600
>>55890080
john key pls go...
>>
>>55899707
I feel the same, this could have had some serious impact but it will be sidelined because of somebody not applying some common-sense.
>>
>>55899707
>We have this one chance to gain traction and convince the masses, and you blow it the fuck away.
>YOU BLOW IT THE FUCK AWAY

It hasn't been "blown the fuck away" you god damn idiot.

This is how I know you're a fucking shill faggot.
>>
>>55887646
I agree with you but keep in mind most people won't watch the video untill the end
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 450x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 450x309
>>55899667
>>55899680
/pol/ is an amalekite board, get used to it Shlomo.
>>
>>55900108
>most people won't watch the video untill the end
By that logic we need to start sending our messages in vines.
>>
>/pol/ - Defenders of Jews

I THINK NOT
kill yourself shills, its impossible for you to blend in. by objecting to the video you are revealing your jewishness
>>
>>55887646
I think most quit the video halfway because it is too disgusting to continue.
>>
>>55887646
Nobody fucking cared about that except /pol/
There hasn't been a single complaint about it except on /pol/ and by jews themselves

Stop fucking whining
>>
>>55899707
When I first came to /pol/ from /a/ and /fit/ I thought the jew thing was a joke. No one in Europe thinks antisemitism is a thing anymore
>>
There's also unnecessary video clips that are easily identifiable... like the nignog punching the lady in the park. That happened here in the US. You lose credibility when you don't stay on topic & try to conflate. Stick to video from Europe of muzzies and nignogs acting up. There's plenty of video of it
>>
>>55900272
>I think most quit the video halfway because it is too disgusting to continue.
No they used unrelated clips (from America) and the use of Nick Griffin alienated most Brits.

The shit about the Jews means that most Mainland Europeans won't forward it or post it either . . .. .it's one big /pol/ circle-jerk!
>>
File: fear and loathing in the donbass.jpg (639 KB, 2404x1600) Image search: [Google]
fear and loathing in the donbass.jpg
639 KB, 2404x1600
>>55896800
funny how the most hard-hitting truth in the whole thread got ignored

capped for future vid threads
>>
File: 14465017076451.png (2 MB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
14465017076451.png
2 MB, 1594x1274
>>55890080
No one likes jews. Plenty normies are fed up with Isisrael and think they're arseholes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.