[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people of colour who invented this meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: POC.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2400) Image search: [Google]
POC.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2400
>people of colour

who invented this meme?
>>
colored people was too racist according to them so those geniuses thought if you reverse the order its all good
>>
>blonde hair
>pink skin
>blue eyes
>red lips
not a person of color

>brown hair
>brown skin
>brown eyes
>brown lips
a person of color

it thats easy, you fucking racist
>>
Soros
>>
>>55886927

someone who was clever enough to claim that japanese and chinese and arabs and blacks and latinos all love each other and all hate whitey.

it's funny because the old term "non-white" is considered racist, but it means exactly the same thing.
>>
>>55886927
Illiterates who honestly thought it was substantively different from "colored people."
>>
>>55886927
White Marxists in America who want to view all non-whites as a single class of oppressed minorities.
>>
>religion of peace
who invented that meme?
>>
>>55887130
Religion of Peaceā„¢
>>
>>55886982

>Know black people
>say people of color in front of them
>They act more offended than when I say nigger or check them for ending it with er or a

I've so far not met a single black who thinks "person of color" is acceptabl
>>
>>55887460

where do you live?
>>
>>55887460
I've met black americans and they are fine with the term "black", I don't know why did you invent more terms for them.

Even "african american" is much worse, it promoves the whole "go back to africa" that it's usually said to them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.