[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know in your countries but in Spain there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Religion of Peace.jpg (39 KB, 284x346) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace.jpg
39 KB, 284x346
I don't know in your countries but in Spain there's 24/7 coverage of the attacks, and of course they're calling so-called "experts" to try and explain the causes behind this.

Funny thing is, literally not one of them has said: "It's because of ISLAM".

Instead up till now I've seen:

>It's Hollande's fault
>The West's fault for bombing Syria
>France's fault for what they've done in North Africa
>French society for segregating and not treating muslims better
>Europe, for not taking more refugees
>the French education system (??)

I just want off this ride
>>
I feel like I'm in a nightmare.
>>
"it's a religion of peace" oh ok
>>
What irks me the most is fucking libs posting all the damn time about how NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS REFUGEES ARE RUNNING FROM PEOPLE LIKE THESE BLABLABLA.

I agree with that... Being a fellow Spaniard, you know what these kind of people say of Christianity and such during festivities like Easter.

Suddenly an entire religion is made up of pedophiles and right-wing extremists, but it's cool to say that because it is western and we are all so endophobic.
>>
You guys are actually mad at a book?
I get it, you hate Muslims but in all seriosuness you think ISIS attackedthem in a dick swinging contest? Showing just how far they can go? Did you just hear about ISIS recently or did you not know that France and Britain and America have supported these scummy cunts? Along with their butt busy Saudi Arabia.....

And bombing innocent civilians isn't gonna make ISIS fear you, out of the 50 people who die in an air strike you'll be lucky to hit 10 ISIS terrorists. Instead, a 3 year old is dead and his whole family (including extended family) will be so fucking pissed they'll take arms with ISIS.

You're literally the dumbest people on earth.
>>
File: smug animé girl.gif (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
smug animé girl.gif
64 KB, 300x300
I like Spain. I like the irony of how they have to go through literally every other country but Spain that is a stone's throw away.
>>
>>55886715
Is that sign real cause I want to keep that as evidence.
>>
>>55887848
>every letter after "those" is copied from above

I wonder.
>>
>>55886715

Meanwhile we called in a expert and he instantly said it's because they aren't filtering the refugees from secret terrorist

Lazanski is based
>>
>>55886715

Is nothing to do with islam.

ISIS are jews and CIA. Islam is peaceful. ISIS do not follow the Quran.
>>
>>55887996
Instead, we had one of the most popular TV shows in Spain yesterday talking about the "refugee camps drama in Jordan" and how horrible Europe is for not taking in more.

Seriously, this is one of the most blue pilled situations I've ever seen and I don't know how to escape it
>>
>>55887622
I get it Australia, but what is the alternative at this point? Bomb the oil fields like Trump wants to? Arm every western citizen?
>>
>>55886715

im sort of a medium
i kinda predicted this atcks like 2 weeks before

wana know where next one will be?
>>
>>55887939
either think, analyze and provide a real answer, keep wondering in silence. somebody who's capable of having that doubt should be capable of provinding an answer, in the internet era.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.