[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fascists are so dense and short-sighted. There is an attack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15
File: friends.jpg (64 KB, 659x538) Image search: [Google]
friends.jpg
64 KB, 659x538
You fascists are so dense and short-sighted. There is an attack by Muslim extremists against civilians and you're ready to retaliate against the entire Muslim population. Don't you realize those attacks are a direct result of Western racism and more racism will only result in more bloodshed?

Those 'liberal traitors' you hate have it right: the West should became LESS racist and more multicultural and accepting and we shall reap the rewards of a peaceful, progressive society in the long term. This is no time to be an angry caveman.
>>
File: 2011113085326104621_20.jpg (251 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
2011113085326104621_20.jpg
251 KB, 680x450
Racism is the ultimate bluepill, /pol/. Stand by your Muslim brothers.
>>
>>55886649
If you don't want to get in trouble, maybe you should stop being muslim?

It's not the color of your skin or some kind of sexual orientation that you can't do anything about. Religion is a CHOICE.

Choose differently.
>>
Always the same shitty religion that makes things worse for everyone these days.

Islam is a cancer and needs to be wiped out.
>>
>>55886649
You still think stopping racism will prevent any of this in the future? Too bad, these people are being racist as well and you pretend that that isn't an issue.
>>
>>55886649

Followers of a religion that stipulates and glorifies the violent destruction of anything not of that religion do not belong in modern civilization.
>>
>>55887967
Western racism is more powerful and the cause of their racism. Stopping our racism will weaken theirs.
>>
>>55888386
Do you faggots really believe in all the shit you spout
>>
>>55886649
>2015
>not hating every single muslim to simplify things
>>
Obvious bait, but people who actually believe this can fuck off and die. The western countries these refugees live in give them everything... free food, free housing, everything, and the fucking animals still can't control themselves. Why is Islam the only exception from religious discussion? Why are they allowed to do this kind of thing over and over, but terrorism has no religion? Fuck you OP
>>
>>55886649
Why is Muslims involved in conflicts with every other religion they touch then?
Truly a religion of peace

No one gets along with them, they are the root of the problem.

Find me a country where muslims and some other religious groups get along and havent been in conflict in the last 100 years? Please, please do.

Islam is not a religion of peace.
>>
>>55886649
Don't give a shit about who does what for which reason. Daesh is hoping to divide and conquer, we should mock them, laugh at them, make them the laughing stock of the entire world.
We can literally just hit them with missiles and bombs, they have no air support, no planes, nothing. No one taught them how to operate planes. Daesh are dumbasses trying to incite wW3.
>>
>>55886649
>and we shall reap the rewards of a peaceful, progressive society in the long term
Rather not my race go extinct, thank you but no thank you.
>>
File: bait card.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bait card.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>55886649
>>
Muslim is a race?
>>
>>55888596
this board is just a meme board by this point desu
>>
File: Fishing Pole.png (278 KB, 992x994) Image search: [Google]
Fishing Pole.png
278 KB, 992x994
>>55886649
>>55887771
>>55887967
>>55888356
>>55888386
>>55888787

How are you guys falling for this?

>>55888697
Good on you m80
>>
>>55886649
anything to do with Islam is poison that doesn't belong on earth let alone Europe. that includes "moderate" sand people.
>>
>>55888386
>will weaken theirs.
kek
>>
>>55886649

If a muslim or anyone who imigrated in the last 2-3 generations is found to be a terrorist or aiding terrorists, instant deportation of him and his whole family back to the shithole they came for.

Start doing that and suddenly the muslims will stop harboring these radical faggots and will start turning them in.

Sure, the majority of muslims might not blow themselves up or shoot innocents. But they sure as fuck don't feel compelled to do anything against it, and apparently a silent majority even supports those actions.
>>
>>55887224
Islam isnt a race dipshit.
>>
There are many white people who mean right and in their hearts wanna do right. If 10,000 snakes were coming down that aisle now, and I had a door that I could shut, and in that 10,000, 1,000 meant right, 1,000 rattlesnakes didn't want to bite me, I knew they were good... Should I let all these rattlesnakes come down, hoping that that thousand get together and form a shield? Or should I just close the door and stay safe?

Quote by Mohammed Ali.

I feel it works a hell of a lot better in reference to the Muslims
>>
>>55886649
Amen. Allahu Akbar
>>
>>55886649
There ain't no bait on this hook.
>>
I know this is bait, but fuck you. I love the British people and I love my British parents. I want my country back.
>>
>>55889570
iktfb
>>
>>55886649
>fascists
Fascism is a leftist ideology
We all more or less lean to the left(except the idiots who actually believe in NatSoc past being used as a structuring tool)
>>
>>55886649
This is true. Do you honestly think ISIS killed civilians with no tactical value just for keks? Underestimate the enemy, what could go wrong.
>>
File: 1447541527719.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447541527719.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>55888697
>Why is Islam the only exception from religious discussion?
What world do you live in?
There are two religions exempt from discussion mate
>>
>>55889570
Shut up caveman, your country is improved as is rest of Europe, Muslims like all others are same as us, we all have blood in our veins.
>>
>>55886649
So what you're saying is...bigger bombs?

We aren't going to be scared into hiding. I will support the bombing of Muslims until they are put into submission.
>>
>>55886649
The Quran promotes violence against "non-believers" and denounces those who don't fight for Islam. So those you call "Extremists" are just regular Muslims, and the rest are lesser Muslims.
>>
I'm going to exercise my First Amendment rights against Angela Merkel the RefugeeWhore and her political correctness gestapo and say FUCK REFUGEES. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE REFUGEE INVASIONS OF WESTERN NATIONS.

10,000, like the USA plans on accepting? Fine. It's a drop in the bucket. Plus, the Paris attacks have caused some state Governors to say FUCK OBAMA. OUR PEOPLE COME FURST, NOT THESE FUCKING VERMIN REFUGEE SCUM.

You mad, Germany? If Germans cannot be allowed to speak, I will say what they cannot. Go to hell, Germany and FAT UGLY WHORE MERKEL. I hate you for betraying the German people - my people (I'm part German by ethnicity, but 100% American). FUCK YOU!!!
>>
As a former Muslim and living in a Muslim country I will yell you they teach us this shit at schools
It's engraved in our brains since childhood that killing non-muslims is a very good thing and will get you straight to heaven

It's in the Quran, Mohammed led many wars or whatever you call them that did just that
I have no idea how anyone can argue that ISIS does not represent Islam, they are the real Islam actually
>>
>>55890978
Oh shit can this be traced back to me?
>>
>>55890160
>Amerilard teaches us about Fascism

Got your left and right confused.

>>55890978
/thread
>>
Fuck off liberal. The bodies weren't even cold and you fuckers were already making the poor muslims out to be the victims.
>>
>>55886649
Muslims want to be their own race, so they cry racism.
You are right, Muslims don't behave like members of the human race. Even dogs don't kill themselves while taking other dogs with them. Your race is an abomination.
>>
>>55886649

point to one secular muzzies society. Syria was one. Til we supported 'freedom fighters'.
>>
B8 dnt db8 the ir8 kek h8 m8s
>>
>Muslims kill people because of you!

Can we end this meme?

This is how it went.

>Muslims are created, their first act is to declare war on everybody around them.
>So begins over a thousand years of war with Europe
>Europe grows so powerful that Muslim states no longer a threat, Muslims continue to fuck each other up.
>Israel is created. Now the Muslims have someone who isn't Muslims they can fight, which is a huge novelty in this day and age.
>USA and west don't like Muslim land, it's unstable and generally fucking retarded.
>They try to interfere and stabilise it/steal oil.
>"WTF GET OUT YOU WESTERN AGGRESSORS, I'M TRYING TO FUCK MY GOAT AND RAPE CHILDREN."
>"WE'LL SHOW YOU!"
>9/11
>USA tries to bring stability to the region/steal oil/kill turrists by removing Saddam
>Nothing changes, can't take a shithole and turn it into gold.
>ISIS
"FUCKING WESTERN CRUSADER DOGS, ATTACKING OUR GLORIOUS CALIPHATE"
>"WE'RE GOING TO ATTACK SYRIA BECAUSE OF THIS"
>War in Syria, everyone decides to flee even if they aren't in danger cause of gib me dats.
>and here we are.
>>
>>55890978
but what about the religion of peace?
>>
>>55886649
Ever thought of this???

If we took out all the muzzies...... 9/11 would've NEVER HAPPENED :OOO

checkmate, muzzies are to blame for ruining all things, now you're at fault for ruining europe.
>>
We are already at war. War never changes
>>
>>55886649
What race are Muslims?

If I convert to Islam do I also change my race?
>>
>>55891267
Do people actually say this unironically?

Pretty sure not even "moderate" Muslims believe it, they just need to say it so they don't get hate or something
Literally most of the Quran is about killing, how do you get "peace" from that?
>>
File: 1447360287929.jpg (82 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447360287929.jpg
82 KB, 768x1024
>>55886649
Agreed.
The islamists clearly demand that the French stop the prophet drawings and the bombings against them.
They're butthurt about the insults and the drawings of the prophet but when it's offensive, it's offensive.
>>
>>55886649

>says attack is by extremists
>denounces the west

You are the proof there are no moderate sandniggers. We're coming.
>>
>>55892010
Come on my fellow Lebanese. Half our country is fucking Muslim and we're not chopping heads off left right and center.
>>
>>55886649
>more racism will only result in more bloodshed?

No, rolling over and doing nothing will result in more bloodshed, followed by being conquered and enslaved if not killed.

We can't differentiate which ones are the wooden horse and which ones are the Greeks inside. If we can't remove the horse, it has to be burned.
>>
>>55892369
You're probably rich so life is good for you but the poor ones are easily pushed to do such things

But you can't disagree that the Quran encourages the killing of "kufar"
And are you okay with the killing of the shia? That is also extremely non-humane
>>
>>55892771
I've been reading alot of the Quran and the Hadiths recently, and showing it to anyone that isnt in denial as fuck, and Mohammed was seriously one insane motherfucker. He even needs to persuade his fellow muslims into murdering civilians at one point, and it feels like atleast 30% of everything I read is urging muslims to either A. Murder everyone, even women and children, who isnt muslim unless they convert. Or B. Blackmail them into paying the Jizya to not get murdered.
Hell Mohammed even shits on people who arent willing to kill for islam, and says they'll go to hell for not being massmurderers.
Religion of Peace my ass.
>>
File: gomerpyle.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
gomerpyle.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>55886649
nice bait
>>
File: 1443530889415.jpg (127 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1443530889415.jpg
127 KB, 531x471
>>55886649
RELIGION
O
F
PEACE
>>
File: 1445291804894.jpg (118 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1445291804894.jpg
118 KB, 1600x900
>>55893043
>>
>>55892771
I will admit, I'm quite well off, but not exactly rich. Despite the Quran encouraging the killing of kufar, the same can be said for the Bible, which allows you to own a Jewish slave. These books are all written in the past back when we were fucking cavemen, so of course things will look quite radical.
Also, when was this killing of the Shias? Of course I'm not okay with the killing of the Shias.
>>
File: ITTYBITTYBABY.jpg (67 KB, 512x407) Image search: [Google]
ITTYBITTYBABY.jpg
67 KB, 512x407
>>55890843
This so hard.
>>
>>55893043
Yes, this needs to be more known, people defend Islam without knowing anything

I really would like to get out of here but it seems Muslims are everywhere now, no where is safe anymore
>>
>>55893182
Check that flag.

What the fuck is a Morocco?
>>
>>55893206
I'm an atheist, all religions are ridiculous
Christianity was very violent, I know that

And in Iraq not a week goes by without several explosions happening in shia areas... of course you don't hear about it
>>
Blah blah blah, liberals arent ones to talk since they've been saying for years that every christian is a Westboro Baptist Church member.
>>
File: abrahamic religion.png (53 KB, 1309x202) Image search: [Google]
abrahamic religion.png
53 KB, 1309x202
>>55886649
>and you're ready to retaliate against the entire Muslim population
I'm ready to do it without any provocation. Abrahamic religion is a stain on humanity's soul that needs to be removed at all costs.
>>
>>55890312
Unfortunately, it's mainly Muslims who seem so intent on spilling so much of that blood on the streets.
>>
>>55893532
I'm agnostic. And I did not know about those explosions in Shia areas. The media here is ignorant and do not cover the whole story unfortunately, it's all just people crying about Paris. Terrible to hear about the loss of life.
Religion is kind of a mess, that's why I choose to sit on the fence and not associate myself with it.
>>
>>55886649
you are right it's time for some real racism and expulsion of all muslims.
>>
>>55893453
>What the fuck is a Morocco?
country full of pedos and terrorists
>>
>>55893674
>tips fedora
>>
>>55886649
>Implying we are mad at a religion not the wave of immigrants
>>
>>55887224
stand by them by kicking them out of the west?
>>
Buddhists kill Muslims in Burma. They actually managed to piss off the most peaceful people on the planet.
>>
File: islam is the religion of peace.jpg (369 KB, 1265x900) Image search: [Google]
islam is the religion of peace.jpg
369 KB, 1265x900
>>55893867
Not all religion. Just the ones initiated by the kikes.
>>
>>55893206
The new testament is almost completely devoid of calls to violence or acts of violence made by Christians. Say what you want about Christianity and Jesus, but the guy fucking lived like he preached.
And if these books are so radical, why arent they being changed? Christianity has undergone lots of reform throughout history to make it civilized, why cant Islam do the same? Oh right its because its "THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD." And god forbid we change that. Hell just start eating pork, you have refrigeration, it wont go bad anymore.
>>
>>55886649
Cool taqiyya, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House?
>>
>>55886649
Go die in a fire.
>>
File: 4chan-rip-pepe.png (30 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
4chan-rip-pepe.png
30 KB, 700x800
>>55886649

Im all for letting muslim women and their kids refugees immigrate.

Leave all the male pig fuckers behind.

But its the other way around. The great Islamic pig fuckers left all their women and kids behind to get free shit in germany, rape white women, and convert a continent to their cancerous cult Islamic pig fucking.

Islam is the cancer of the civilized world.

You are either an Islamic pig fucker yourself, or a female cunt who will realize in 20 years what a retarded cunt you are.

>progressive society

Even the Islamic pig fuckers dont believe in that you stupid transgender faggot cunt.
>>
b-better muslim than dead guys .. rr-right
>>
>>55892369
That's the point of the lebanese anon, those peaceful muslim of your country aren't real muslims, just like those people who call themselves christians but don't go to church or pray everyday aren't really christians.

ISIS is islam taken to its full extent, they are just following the Quran literally.
>>
>>55893206

>Bible

I agree the bigle, the Jew book also has crazy shit.

The main difference is the Western world, much of all the west has grown up and follows more civilized laws. And dont really take their books literally to the death.

You can say shit about jesus, the bible, and worst somebody will do generally is say you wrong, and walk away.

If you say shit about the Islamic pig fuckers, they literally still want to kills you.

Islam is stuck 2000 years behind in figuring this shit out. And the moderates are too pussy, or kind of believe that it would be okay for the worst radical ISIS islamic pig fuckers to push Islam all over the word
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
You are pro white rape and pro white genocide.
>>
File: 1412351141094.jpg (9 KB, 261x173) Image search: [Google]
1412351141094.jpg
9 KB, 261x173
YOU NIGGERS KEEP REPLYING TO EVERY FUCKING BAIT THREAD! THERE ARE 3 THREADS LIKE THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE WITH 80+ REPLIES.

SAGE AND IGNORE
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.