[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mormonism General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: God damn.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
God damn.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
Occasionally people make threads dedicated to their Christian Dominion.
Can we have thread dedicated to Mormonism?
>>
God doesn't exist.
>>
Mormonism isn't Christian.
>>
File: bait as fuck.jpg (18 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
bait as fuck.jpg
18 KB, 720x720
>>55886674
>God doesn't exist.
>>
>>55886619
Nice, you got mormon preachers there as well, Lithuania?

I thought they only spawned here so far. Weird guys, always walk in pairs
>>
>>55886619
Yeah I met this morning girl she is really pretty.
>>
>>55886899
It's not bait though. Grow up.
>>
>>55886619
>>55886916
>Lithuania
>Estonia
>Mormons
Wtf. Look, I know American pop culture is the craze for half of the world but seriously, you don't need to follow our national polygamist religion either. Reading the Book of Mormon(the Third Testament) isn't going to make potatoes grow any faster.
>>
>>55886916
Yeah.

>>55886928
Pretty much all of them are.
>>
>>55887040
You are confusing Lithuania a country which has monopoly over the laser industry and overall has very advanced high tech industry and Estonia, one of most highly wired countries on earth known for it's high level of computer technology with Belarus.
>>
>>55887040
They are not something big, but for some reason your mormons have sent quite a few missionaries to eastern europes heathens and degenerates.

They are honestly a bit out of place in our countries. Door-to-door preaching, or even approaching someone to ask about religion is a bit of a social taboo. That sort of shit is considered something personal.

Still, that has not stopped the cheery pricks from going door to door when the weather is warm. Not that its a bad thing, its just strange.
>>
>>55886619
Reminder that Mormons aren't Christian
>>
>>55887228
They arent muslim either, so theres that.
>>
File: missionaries-elders-mormon[1].jpg (91 KB, 800x524) Image search: [Google]
missionaries-elders-mormon[1].jpg
91 KB, 800x524
>>55887194
All religious Mormon children are sent off for a year or two on "missions" to convert people elsewhere in the world. It's like their version of the Hajj. Given that Mormons are the most American people on Earth, are cleancut, and learn foreign languages all over the place, they've taken over the CIA(because all of the other candidates would be blacklisted) and Secret Service. They also have magic underwear. Ask them about it sometime.

I digress, but during the missions, Mormon youth are paired up with each other in foreign lands(see: Everywhere that's not Utah) and their mission is to convert as many people as possible. They, being an American religion, understand sales tactics and thus go door to door, just as a salesman would do here, in order to sell their religion.
>>
I took a Norman girls vCard once... terrible. Ultra cling status/10
>>
>>55887620
Thats a very interesting tidbit there. thank you for that, now i have a few topics to bring up in case they should ever trap me in a conversation.
>>
>>55887620
Out of curiosity, are you a Mormon or just familiar with the subject?
>>
>>55888066
Just really familiar with the subject. They're pretty common in the US and they have an interesting history. Up until the 1980s, blacks weren't allowed to become Mormon clergy because in Mormon theology, being born black is the Curse of Cain. The US government had to force them to remove the ban.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 667x1000
How does this picture make you feel?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (192 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
192 KB, 800x1131
>>55886987
>Grow up
>Literally every atheist I have met has either been a SJW faggot or has autism and somehow believe their arguments make any sense at all
>>
>>55886619
Don't get me wrong, I still think Mormonism is utter drivel, but after I visited SL,UT 3 months ago, I have a new respect for Mormons. It was the cleanest, nicest and friendliest cities I've seen in my life. I have to give it to you, you get shit done and if half of you weren't so batshit insane, I'd let you become our overlords.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.