[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: blatant media manipulation examples preferably refugees/dindu's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: lefty journalism.png (465 KB, 1457x796) Image search: [Google]
lefty journalism.png
465 KB, 1457x796
ITT: blatant media manipulation examples
preferably refugees/dindu's etc..
>>
>>55886008
Sooo what changed?
>>
English mofo! Im not multicultural

Whats difference?
>>
>>55886361
>Be Canadian
>Not speak French

Jesus!
>>
File: france.jpg (736 KB, 1181x1181) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
736 KB, 1181x1181
>>55886361
nothing changed. the first picture says
>we surrender
and the second picture says
>we surrender
>>
>>55886540

I learned that shit in high school. I can speak basic bullshit french, and understand some in movies, and read some. But not always nuance shit.

Left to me seems:

Refugees: The scary myth of terrorist infiltrating.

The right: Are there terrorist in the migrants?
>>
>>55886243
My highschool french is rusty but I think it says.

There is a worry that among the rightwing parties (Marie le Pen) that among the refugees there could be hiding members of ISIS.

But is it credible? Among the members of the interior ministry we find that no, it is a fantasy, a red rag fantasy espoused by the right wing.
>>
>>55886243
Hehe
first post :
> Refugees : the fantasy of terrorist infiltration. The argument is repeated at every interview by people like Le pen or Estrosi : terrorists would be hiding among migrants... But is it credible ? Let's get this straight : no, and we explain why.
second post
> Terrorists among migrants ? The argument is repeated at every interview by people like Le pen or Estrosi : terrorists would be hiding among migrants... At the Ministère de l'Intérieur, nobody seems to believe it...

This is pure gold.
>>
>>55886243
1st pic: Refugees: the fantasy of the terrorist infiltration. terrorists hide among migrants ... But is it credible? Both say right away: no, and explain why.
http://www.franceinter.fr/depeche-refugies-le-fantasme-de-linfiltration-terroriste
https://web.archive.org/web/20150921061603
/http://www.franceinter.fr/depeche-refugies-le-fantasme-de-linfiltration-terroriste
2nd pic: Terrorists among migrants? terrorists hide among migrants. At the Interior Ministry they do not seem to believe it.
>>
>>55886750
>We explain why it's not credible that terrorists would be hiding among migrants

I'd like to see that explanation
>>
>>55886750
pls spread,thx
>>
>>55886750
apparently her name is Géraldine Hallot. She wrote the first article.
It's not sure that she is the one who edited it though, edits like this are not always done by the paper author.
Just ask her :
https://twitter.com/geraldinehallot
atm, France Inter is one of the principal public radios in France, maybe the most listened radio (after music radios).
>>
The whole fucking EU immigration and terrorist attack event is designed by muslims to play out exactly to put us into submission of attacks and offer no retaliation. That IS Islam.

"Oh hey, not us bad ones. They arent real muslims that attacked, dont fight back please. Now let us move 10 million muslims into your country, or suffer more attacks."
>>
>>55887246
meant for >>55886938
>>
File: 1438802139353.jpg (74 KB, 1288x1112) Image search: [Google]
1438802139353.jpg
74 KB, 1288x1112
>>55886008
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.