[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow German bros which political party would you vote for at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Eurabia.jpg (57 KB, 660x639) Image search: [Google]
Eurabia.jpg
57 KB, 660x639
Fellow German bros which political party would you vote for at the moment?
We are fucked.
We have the choice between your average liberal scum, tons of beta lefties or extreme rightwing idiots who can't count to 3.
But nothing really in between on the conservative republican side anymore.

What do?
>>
Afd is the only chance for now
maybe the csu we will see
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany
>>
Fuck off and get out of Germany you cunts.
>>
File: 3414495649.jpg (72 KB, 632x950) Image search: [Google]
3414495649.jpg
72 KB, 632x950
>>55884772
A F D
F
D

the afd is the best thing happening to germany since adenauer or bismark.

gauland is based as fuq. petry is okay too. höcke weird but no stormfag - even welt said so.

no sane german would vote anything else than AFD in these troubled times.
>>
>>55884772

Vote extreme since the other parties will force them to tone down plans anyway
>>
File: 41656325.jpg (89 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
41656325.jpg
89 KB, 400x400
You will never change
>>
>>55885231
>>55885175
>5000 Members
kek
>>
I'm going to exercise my First Amendment rights against Angela Merkel the RefugeeWhore and her political correctness gestapo and say FUCK REFUGEES. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE REFUGEE INVASIONS OF WESTERN NATIONS.

10,000, like the USA plans on accepting? Fine. It's a drop in the bucket. Plus, the Paris attacks have caused some state Governors to say FUCK OBAMA. OUR PEOPLE COME FURST, NOT THESE FUCKING VERMIN REFUGEE SCUM.

You mad, Germany? If Germans cannot be allowed to speak, I will say what they cannot. Go to hell, Germany and FAT UGLY WHORE MERKEL. I hate you for betraying the German people - my people (I'm part German by ethnicity, but 100% American). FUCK YOU!!!
>>
>>55885755

Obama approved several hundred thousand, not just 10k. Do keep up.
>>
>>55885739
what do you want medikit? do you mistake afd for npd?
>>
>Das Fühl wenn verraten gefühlt durch Merkel und co.
>Das Fühl, wenn alles was diese Regierung macht, oder besser NICHT macht, dich einfach nur noch verzweifeln lässt

>NSA Affäre
>Flüchtlingsdebatte

Alles wird einfach ausgessen. Habe gehört, es gibt ein neues Wort dafür: merkeln aka alles beim Status Quo lassen und abwarten.
>>
>>55885739

What can I say, I have exclusive tastes.
>>
>>55885221

Fight for your country pussy.
>>
>>55885679
english is the language of the board, no reason to let others not be part of the discussion.

>>55885231
you are my people, you will save Germany

http://www.bento.de/politik/afd-troll-ueber-seine-aktion-nazis-91981/
western media against AFD
>>
>>55885231
Literally the only right answer, all other parties are block party or controlled opposition
>>
>Finland not red
This is for women food
>>
>>55884772
For now all you can do is support the AFD, I guess. Generally, all immigration adversaries have been flocking towards them. While they are still shittalked, they're the only party with reputable politicians and academics. That is, until our media discover more shit they supposedly did.
>>
>>55887299
>bento

that fucking generation Y spawn of toilet paper Spiegel Online
>>
>>55884772
>Austria not part of Eurabia

Please fix this shit
>>
There´s really nothing you could vote for at this point.
>>
Afd is literally the only choice now. Will vote for them.
>>
AFD it is
>>
>>55888328
>>55888361
hahahahahahahahahha kill yourselves
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmKpm_9BtHc
Don't give in to the Daesh propaganda, they're trying to divide and conquer and you fucks are being manipulated.
>>
>>55888422
Hahahaahhahahha

So tell me, who do you vote for?
>>
christians to be ehrlich
>>
>>55888716
I did that. Now look what happened.
>>
>>55884772
...how is that even a question?

Yes, 90% of the politicians in every party are idiots and there is no good party out there, but then you still can decide between idiot-parties with a disgusting agenda and idiot-parties with an agenda that lets you hope there's still a Germany left in 20 years.

It's never been easier.

Don't cote? Say goodbye to your country
Keep Merkel? Say goodbye to your country
Vote left of Merkel? Say goodbye to your country

Yes, it's a shame who'll be representing you. But otherwise, you're choosing to starve to death just because you don't like what's on the menu today.

You guys need to realize that CDU/SPD numbers don't come from political conviction, they come from tending to people who are 60+, have never voted for anything else and would decline a cheque over a million dollars just because they've never heard of dollars and would rather everything stays as they know it.
>>
File: 1447672821135.jpg (133 KB, 417x400) Image search: [Google]
1447672821135.jpg
133 KB, 417x400
>>55884772
Stop posting that outdated shit.
>>
>>55889097
Good Fix
>>
>>55888422
>kill yourselves

If they wanted to do that they'd vote for Merkel and just wait for Ahmed to clock them
>>
>>55884772
A F D
F
D

its going to be another CDU/SPD government anyway,
this way we have at least a right-win opposition.
>>
>>55888422
>back to reddit faggit
>>
>>55884772

>extreme right-wing idiots

Oy vey! The indoctrination is still working! Yes goyim, keep feasting on our propaganda and condemn the Nazis. We can't let you figure out that right-wing "extremists" are the only thing that can save you from the muslim hordes who have invaded your country.
>>
>>55884772

>implying poland will be part of your fucking musligerman caliphate
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.