[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: c45.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
c45.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-survivor-eagles-death-metal-6839245

Reminder that you'd be fighting back right now if there wasn't an alliance of paedophiles, pakis and jews tying your arms behind your back.
>>
>>55883970
Why did the attackers have so much time to do all this stuff? This was central Paris. Military police should have been storming the place within a few minutes at most.
>>
>>55884241
Having a response team on standby would be racist and promote Islamophobia all over again.

They are that stupid.
>>
>>55884241
They were busy surrendering
>>
>>55884241
Yeah good point, the Police should just just driven their cars straight up to the door of the Concert hall the second they got the phone call and gone in guns blazing before assessing the situation.
>>
>>55884241
Maybe because French police needed time to be authorized to use guns stored away in lockers that probably need passwords or paperwork which wastes valuable time.

Wasn't there an article a while back that China managed to convince France to let Chinese police roam French streets to protect Chinese tourists since French police were not satisfactory enough for China?
>>
>>55883970
What a sensationalist, bullshit headline.

>"We knew people were being tortured in the theatre because we heard people screaming, but they were not being shot and these were singular screams.
Being tortured? Or perhaps more likely screaming from the pain of realizing they've been shot.

>"When we escaped a man trapped on the level where it happened said to us the terrorists were stabbing people in the stomach.
Fine but the headline makes it sound like they went around systematically vivisecting people instead of them simply stabbing people.

The event was bad enough without making stuff up.
>>
>>55884241

Gun control
>>
>>55884424
The general protocol for "active shooter" situations is indeed to storm in there and eliminate as many threats as possible as quickly as possible. Otherwise you risk ending up with hostage situations, extended killing sprees, etc.
>>
>>55884241
Yurop is not Murica. Our police is not a para-military group.

>I am Czech
>>
reminder that not all muslims are terrorists
#notallmuslims
>>
>>55884503
>it's bullshit because I say so

t. paki
>>
>>55884619

But all terrorists are Muslims
>>
Better get them sewn up fast and force everyone involved to take oaths of silence.

You wouldn't want the families of the victims who demand to see the bodies to start spreading nasty Islamophobic rumors on goybook.
>>
More like Blood Eagles of death metal.
>>
>>55884591
In central Paris - the middle of the capital - I would expect all sorts of special military units related to state security. I know that Moscow (for example) has many such units in place after the 2002 Nord-Ost crisis.
>>
>>55883970
Americans would've been safe, you'd need a great sword to puncture their stomach
>>
>>55884677
>Blood Eagles of death metal
I guess thats why God allowed this to happen.
Rock is the Devil's music!
>>
>>55884677
its actually an ironic name which literally means they're pussies. The name is meant to read "The Eagles" of death metal. As in The Eagles the band.
>>
>>55884629
It's bullshit because if you actually read the article the closest thing to "cutting open their stomachs" that's mentioned is the second line I quoted. "Cutting open their stomachs" is an idiotic, sensationalist way of saying "they stabbed people". Shoddy journalism is shoddy journalism.

Also, as the palest person I know, I can almost guarantee to be whiter than you.
>>
>>55884790
I know, I was making a blood eagle joke.
>>
>>55884424
That's what Russia does and it works
>>
>>55884241

>France
>Operators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYoHWFoE9Q4
>>
>>55884546
They were already maintaining a higher alert status due to the hebdo shootings. There's no excuse for anti-terror units to have responded this late. They were executing people from the moment they entered the building. It was never a hostage situation that had to be carefully evaluated, yet they responded like it was.
Fucking cowards hiding behind protocols, that's what they are. And it got a lot of people killed.
I don't understand why the French aren't upset about this.
>>
>>55884546
You can't explain how guns work to gunless manchildren.

>but, but anon... what about the innocents who get shot in the crossfire?

They innocents are already being shot, stupid. It's a trolley problem, and it's the job of the police to pull the fucking lever.
>>
>>55884836
Everyone should think harder about comments like these. What purpose does it serve? "Oh they probably only got stabbed, this is sensationalism!" This isn't someone just chiming in with common sense, this is an outsider shill who watches the board and tries to concern troll for more immigration.
>>
>>55884241
>Amerifat wanting to go all guns blazing

Gee, that sure helps you guys don't it?
>>
>>55885270

Not only that but the ringleader of the group was listed as a radical and a potential terrorist by the French intelligence agencies. They probably didn't want to put too much surveillance on him since that would be Islamophobic.
>>
File: 1389338801456.jpg (61 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1389338801456.jpg
61 KB, 467x700
Pedos had nothing to do with this. We admire cuties, not blow them up.
>>
>>55885389
In the specific situation in which people are ALREADY being shot, then yes, that's the correct approach.
>>
>>55884701

You mirin breh?
>>
File: 1435428716025.jpg (91 KB, 788x444) Image search: [Google]
1435428716025.jpg
91 KB, 788x444
>>55885387
>this is an outsider shill
I'm /pol/ through and through but this is poor journalism through and through. Sensationalism leads people to blind themselves to both the bullshit and the truth. It gives people an excuse and an avenue to dismiss the red pill. Even on /pol/, if someone had posted a Daily Mail link regardless of how good the content, someone would have posted ">dailymail" so as to dismiss it.
>>
>>55885389
Do guns offend you Muhammed?
>>
>>55885270
>Fucking cowards hiding behind protocols
Well said, Ned.
Theres a video of cops storming the Bataclan, terrorist shoots at them and 2 flee, while one continues to press the position. The difference between soldier and police tactics. I'll never bitch about a militarized police force again.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.