[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police Conduct Over 150 Counterterrorism Raids Across France,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Fuk, we are rayding nau.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/11/16/france-carries-out-multiple-raids-over-paris-attacks.html
>>
das raycis against muslims #stopraids
>>
Why the fuck weren't these raids happening a week ago. Fucking frogkikes.
>>
>>55883717
This. They should have their shit raided as soon as they're suspected of being involved in terrorism.
>>
>>55883717
Because a week ago it would just be racially profiled racism sanctioned by the government.
>>
by that they mean killing muslims and burning the bodies
>>
>>55883717
They're allowed to be racist for a little while now, that's usually how it goes.

But not for too long either.
>>
File: 1439939096042.jpg (38 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1439939096042.jpg
38 KB, 960x720
>>55883717

Because """""""security"""""""""""" services are incompetent.
>>
By counter terrorism they mean invading the homes of white men who made mean comments online.
>>
>>55883717
That would be racist
>>
/pol is always right, where should we raid next?

meanwhile the kebab stores are closed today, I could not get any... this is truly the first sign of the apocalypse
>>
>>55883600
About time they take terrorism seriously.

I say we don't aid them in remembrance of their support of America after 9/11.
>>
File: 323.png (507 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
323.png
507 KB, 800x680
>>55883600
Can't wait to see the French equivalent of TSA shitpost and bait on /pol/.
>>
>>55883717
Since we are under "urgency state" the government can do these kind of things without remorse or any kind of procedure. To do it daily we'd need a kind of law for that which I hope will happen, just like the one for systematically shutting down extremist breeding grounds.
>>
Means nothing without a Guantanamo might as well just mail them tickets
>>
>>55883770
>>55883717

Because security services want to catch more than just the few people they have tabs on, they usually let them grow a while, in the hopes of identifying more, only acting when they believe an attack is imminent.

They dropped the ball here, though.
>>
al shitzeera link

they can only suck so much sandnigger cock
>>
>>55883717

Because that would be racist.
>>
>>55885096
It's hard to tell if you're saying you should stop aiding France, or stop aiding ISIS. It'd be nice if you did the latter.
>>
Testing
>>
>>55883600
results so far?
>>
>>55886329
>implying they were aware of this impeding attack.

I bet they are pretty pissed they didn't see this coming. The time has come for Belgium (and France as well as the Netherlands) to clear out the banlieus like molenbeek or in the Dutch case the schilderswijk. Displace the mudshits and put those jihadi fucks into internment camps.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.