[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton is probably gonna win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 15
File: ForTrump!.jpg (1 MB, 990x1146) Image search: [Google]
ForTrump!.jpg
1 MB, 990x1146
Let's be honest. Clinton is going to win the 2016 presidency. I really wish it wasn't so, but there are too many libtards who don't learn. Wat do if/when Clinton wins in 2016? just suicide/
>>
>>55883125
I'll nuke you if hillary wins.
>>
>>55883714
If Hilary wins I'll kill myself before you have to waste precious nukes on me.
>>
>>55883125

if clinton wins its ogre
>>
>>55883125

>Wat do if/when Clinton wins in 2016?

Move to Mexico?
>>
I honestly don't get this "Hillary is going to win" meme.

She has literally NO support. I live in a blue state and I don't know a single person that supports her.
Everyone has hopped on the Bernie train.

Also, Trump is going to absolutely annihilate her in the debates. It's going to be the greatest moment in American history.
>>
>>55884138
Women and Mexitards want Clinton to win.
Sanders is obviously the superior democrat, but I don't think Trump stands much a chance against "EQUALITY," thanks to how Liberal this country has become since 1950.
>>
>>55883125
Have faith.
Hillary has so much shit in her history and once Trump and VP Cruz really goes after her I think there is a good chance of America seeing he light
>>
Clinton isn't exciting enough. Liberals only show up at the polls for meme candidates like Obama
>>
>>55884255
>55884255
Mayhaps the dubs do not lie. I pray for a Trump takeover of America.
>>
excuse me, ur assuming she doesnt go to jail. ITs the end of the road for the jews. the fire rises.
>>
The only person in the whole country that would lose a presidential election to Hillary is Jeb Bush.
Barring something unusual, the media won't be able to get him nominated, so we're probably safe.
>>
>>55884088
Not necessary. Mexico will be coming to you.
>>
>>55883125
>but there are too many libtards who don't learn
Says the side who keeps running far right whack jobs who want to hand our economy over to the rich and then force everybody to attend church at gunpoint.

Nobody wants to vote for Hilary, but if the choice is between her and some fruitcake like Ben Carson, what choice to we have?
>>
>>55884218
Again, every woman I know supports Bernie.

Hillary is so fucking bad, that even the bluepilled idiots are starting to realizing how much of a sociopath she is.

Anyone who thinks Hillary Clinton is going to be our next President is operating on a high level of delusion.
>>
>>55884410
I'd far sooner be under Christian/Mormon rule than Sharia law. Christians haven't on mass murdered tons of people in the past 100 years or so. Muslim pigs are quite known for snackbaring. Also, you have to work hard to become rich.
>>
>>55884138
my neighbors support hillary. their daughter is a heroin addict and their son did so poorly in high school that he had to go to a community college.

the parents left the children behind to go on vacation for a week, and the son ran down the street in his underwear after just 3 days. he was 15. all of them are of voting age now.
>>
>>55884410
What mechanisms do the rich use to control your country today?
>>
Hillary has no supporters but the dumbest of dumb single moms who think "HOLY SHIT FEMALE PRESIDENT ILL BE FUCKING SWIMMING IN WELFARE/EXTRA CHILD SUPPORT!"

People are hopping off the sanders train every time he opens his stupid fucking mouth, "terrorism is a result of global warming" this dumb nigger literally said this a day or two ago, he also doesn't stand up to Hillary because he's afraid she will be the demo runner and since he's never had a job in his life, if he doesn't get picked up by her(assuming she became president) he would have nothing.

MEANWHILE Trumps stance on illegals gains more and more support as people see just what illegal immigration leads to, thanks to Europe and their(ours soon) sand nigger problems. He's the only ones who ever made money in his entire life and the only one who has a nutsack on literally any issue that isn't LOL FREE WEEEEEED!

If Trump isn't our next president I'll fucking kill myself.
>>
>>55884274
This anon gets it. Leftists require a cult of personality and Hillary can't provide it.
>>
>>55884618
Look on the bright side m8.

If Trump gets elected, America will be made great again.

If Hillary gets elected, we'll be in WWIII within 6 months and have Happening threads on an hourly basis.

So it's a win/win in my book.
>>
>>55884410
>far right whack jobs
>GOP establishment got their candidate in each of the last 7 elections
>GOP establishment constantly concedes to Democrats
I got people like Dole and McCain who constantly cede ground to Democrats are far right whack jobs? Or maybe you meant Mitt "Romneycare" Romney.
>>
I believe that Trump wouldn't set himself up as much as he has if he didn't have a plan for Hillery. He knows that she's going to be nominated, and he doesn't set himself up against people like her with narcissism. He's smarter than he makes himself look.
>>
>>55884740
I guess so, I'm going to be in the reserves soon and to be honest I'm itching to spill Muslim blood.
>>
>>55884618
>If Trump isn't our next president I'll fucking kill myself.
Now that's the best incentive I've heard for voting against Trump yet.
>>
>>55884616
The entire Democrat Party, a GOP establishment which does everything it can to bend over for the Democratic Party without losing elections, and heavy funding into cultural projects to produce more SJWs.
>>
>>55884843
s/got/guess/
>>
>>55884410
There's the problem. We either have a conservative who gives the rich even more power than they already have, or a liberal who would rather adopt Sharia Law than say anything bad about Islam.
>>
>>55884923
I was gonna point out to that previous idiot that the only means that rich people have to impact your country is through policy and legilastion.
That is not a "far right" policy but the policy of leftist hacks just like Clinton or Sanders
>>
>>55884854

>implying you wouldn't be set upon American citizens withing a year if Clinton wins

It'll make what's happening in Germany look slightly reasonable.
>>
>>55884843
Oh, you mean 200 year old John McCain, who was one heart attack away from giving us President Palin?

And Bob Dole was twenty years ago. Different time.

As for 57 percent Romney, yeah he wasn't an elitist tool of the rich...
>>
>>55885049
Billionaires bankroll the Democratic Party from top to bottom and the GOP establishment through the Chamber of Commerce, which is basically "Republican" on cronyism (Democrats support even more cronyism than establishment Republicans) and Democrat on everything else. The Right in this country has zero legislative power and very little support from billionaires because the Right is the only group serious about ending corporate subsidies. The most they can do is try to stop garbage cronyism from being passed and they rarely succeed.
>>
>>55885156
That elitist tool of the rich gave Democrats everything they wanted in Massachusetts. I suppose you must concede that the entire Democratic Party is an elitist tool of the rich, then? Because they are.
>>
File: felrefs.jpg (29 KB, 480x389) Image search: [Google]
felrefs.jpg
29 KB, 480x389
>>55883125

I don't know who's going to win, but if anyone believes it hasn't already been pre-determined by the establishment, then clearly they weren't paying much attention to what happened to Ron Paul last election.
>>
>>55884850

>He's smarter than he makes himself look.
Anyone with at least half a brain cell can tell he's incredibly intelligent.
It's only the liberal idiots who can't see the obvious. They paint him as a "buffoon" and "idiot" and they probably never even heard him talk.
Which is why they get surprised when he's unstumpable and keeps gaining in the polls.
His whole demeanor and general outlook on life is a level of alphaness they all can't understand and completely baffles them.
>>
>>55885259
Ron Paul didn't get enough votes. The establishment did everything they could do discourage voting for Ron Paul, but they can't outright rig elections.
>>
>>55884602
Don't go hating on people who do community college for two years to get an associates then transfer to either a university or trade.
>>
Not necessarily Hillary, but Democrats in general. Dem states are just too fucking powerful.
>>
>>55883125
I have a question
Is Trump a real politician?
He surely doesnt look one, all he does is talking abt his wall and hazy proposal for the economy.. Everytime he appears on screen in France, its for making fun of him because of his corny speech and his supporters who sure look brainwashed and dont seem to understand anything of politics..

He is like a showman, but the different thing is that your abt too gove him responsability
>>
>>55883125

If Hillary wins on an SJW platform, it'll just build more pressure for the inevitable backlash.
>>
>>55885567
Funny. Go get gunned down by Mohammed Al-Baguette-Refugee-Jasmi now
>>
>>55885567
Your media is trying to destroy his credibility because he stands for almost the exact opposite of everything your country's politicians stand for.

To give an example of the contrast, he said many times that if Obama brings in refugees, he's going to kick them back out.
The guy gives zero fucks about being politically correct.
>>
>>55885647
Could you respond with anything other that those "jamal-mohamed-keked-leftist faggot" post?
Its becoming exhausting
>>
>>55885567
Trump is not a "real politician", no. That is part of his appeal. Washington DC insiders have been failing badly. Unlike in France, we don't have a École nationale d'administration. Anyone can become President, with or without indoctrination. They need only convince voters to vote for them.
>>
>>55885567
He is absolutely a showman and that is what is so fantastic. Hard policy questions don't win elections, showmen do. He is also a showman with good executive abilities and some will to do good in america.
I hope for a Cruz VP bid to get some solid ideals into the white house
>>
Trump will hire an assassin to kill her.
>>
>>55885690
I guess the PC in your country really isnt the same as ours.. If a politician were to say those kind of thinhs publicly (even the far right party) they would be attacked by our medias strongly
>>
>>55885615

Hillary wont win because they'll elect Cruz or Rubio who'll just be another Saudi kek who will pander to Tea Party economic bullshit and not stopping the kekplague
>>
>>55884854
She's going to order you to kill American's who refuse to turn in their guns.
>>
>>55885881
Nice try, shill.
That's usually Hillary's go to plan.
>>
>>55885567
Look into the honesty and effectiveness of unquestionably real career politicians and you will understand Trump's success better.
>>
>>55885914
He's attacked by the media here too, but again, he gives zero fucks.
Also, he has 40% support in a field with roughly 12 candidates.

People are fed up with all this liberal politically correct bullshit.
He's the right candidate at the absolute right time in history and if he isn't our next president it will be a travesty.
>>
>>55885917
Rubio wouldn't pander to the Tea Party. Cruz would be interpreted as pandering to the Tea Party because the Left likes to project and the only thing they know is identity group pandering, but in reality he believes in everything he says.
>>
>>55884138
>>55884443
Bernie's not going to win the primary, and when it's Hillary vs. Republican who opposes gay marriage, immigration, abortion, free bennies, Black Lives Matter, making peace with terrorists, every liberal is going to come out and vote Hillary, You will see nearly as much minority turnout as you saw for Obama, and they will all vote for Hillary Clinton (with the exception of Cubans).
>>
I'm a bong so forgive me if I'm wrong, don't know that much about ameripol. But I feel like even the most keked of blue pillers would still vote for Bernie over Shillary if it came down to it. Regardless, there's a chance she gets taken down for her multiple accounts of fraud and racketeering before it even gets to that stage.

But... desu... trump will stump anyone. His approval ratings are through the roof. Much like Obama cornered the black vote that usually doesn't touch a polling card, Trump does the same but with whites and shy minorities.

Also, let's not forget the value of appearances. Trump may be ugly and flabby but he's a multi billionaire playboy who owns a supervillain HQ in the center of NYC.
>>
>>55886035
"People" aren't fed up with it. Men are fed up with it, and only men who wouldn't have voted Clinton anyway. Did you see how quickly Hillary Clinton had to tiptoe around the "college campuses are intolerant" issue in the debate? She would have lost the campus activist vote if she wasn't careful.
>>
>>55886136
Trump is great with blacks, they love the flashy alpha male thing
>>
>>55886136
My mother is a fairly uneducated democrat and she won't vote for Hillary because she thinks she too much of a politician.

I don't think her brain will allow her to reach a real conclusion, but that's more than I ever expected from her.
>>
>>55886098
Hillary won't turnout minorities (or the youth) as well as Obama. She's old and white and Democrat minorities have been indoctrinated into distrusting that no matter who it is. She's obviously win the minority vote over the Republican, just like every Democrat since 1932, but if less minorities turn out and more whites turn out, it would be a disaster for Democrats.
>>
>>55884138

Bernie only polls well with young people.

Middle aged women are voting Hillary, and she has the support of the super delegates.
>>
>>55886136

I'm pretty sure America can only have like 2 legitimate candidates. Or atleast morons have been so brainwashed into thinking this. So i doubt a Bernie / Hillary vote split will be that real.
>>
>>55886298
Sanders also wins with men among likely Democrat voters. His lead with men is by a very small margin, though, whereas Hillary's lead with female Democrats is by a very large margin.
>>
>>55886136
Bernie Sanders is the bluepill in candidate form. The only people voting for him are white liberal arts majors and Enlightened Atheists™. The only way to win the Democratic primary is to get minorities to vote for you, and the Clintons have been campaigning directly to black people for 30 years. In 2008, South Carolina was going to vote for Hillary Clinton, but when Obama won Iowa, black people voted for him instead.
Trump is really only polling well with about a sixth of America. No minority will vote for him, so that's already 38% of the vote gone. White people already vote far more than black people, and of the other 62%, 31 points go to women, who will vote for Hillary Clinton. It is literally impossible for anyone other than Hillary Clinton to win this election if she's not in prison.
>>
>>55883125
Her and the rest of the democrat runners pretty much shit the bed when it came to being questioned about this ISIS paris shit, they're fucked if this shit intensifies around the Western world going up to the election
>>
>>55886295
You'd think so, but
http://www.gallup.com/poll/184547/clinton-favorability-strong-among-black-americans.aspx
Hillary Clinton has an 80% approval rating among Black Americans. Obama had 92% the first time, and he won handily. Not to mention that Hillary Clinton will get every non-Cuban Hispanic vote and every Asian American vote.
>>
>>55886250
Boomers and the generation after them are the fucking worst.

>Talking with me mam few nights ago
>mention I hope Trump wins
>she goes off on one about how he's an idiot and a moron
>ask her if she's founded a multi billion dollar corporation in the most competitive business city in the world
>she changes tack and starts talking about how his business friends decide what he does
>I ask her whether she likes the idea that donors to political campaigns essentially decide what politicians do
>she says no of course not it's abhorrent
>nice, she activated my trump card
>tell her Donald is the only candidate who doesn't accept donations

The cognitive dissonance was literally visible on her face, I felt so sad because I could tell that she understood, but her programming wouldn't let it affect her pre-fabricated opinions.

>>55886212
Good, more votes in the tray.

>>55886298
This is also good, it will split the lib vote.
>>
>>55883125

>Fontain "Friendship of Nations" in the window.

Nice.
>>
>>55886504
To be fair, the Founding Fathers gave the President a relatively high salary because they wanted it to be clear that people should be able to be made President regardless of their personal wealth, so in American politics it kind of sets a dangerous precedent that Trump is planning on using his own money. It would be preferable if everyone just raised money in a grassroots kind of way.
>>
>>55886402
Well, let's hope she goes to jail or is forced to resign before that.
>>
>>55886628
the odds of that are poor.
>>
>>55886504
Also
>will split the lib vote
That's not how American politics works. The Democrats choose one candidate, and that candidate runs for President. Hillary is essentially already the nominee.
>>
>>55886497
>gallup
>>
>>55886497
I said exactly that. "She'll obviously win the minority vote over the Republican, just like every Democrat since 1932..." She'll have lower turnout, though. "Turnout" means a smaller percentage of the black population will show up to vote in 2016 than 2012. It does not mean more would vote Republican. Your link says nothing to refute this. She's popular with blacks. So is every Democrat whose name they recognize. That doesn't mean they'll be as enthusiastic to go out and vote.
>>
>>55886665
Hmm. That is a bad thing. It will end up Trump v Hillary and Shillary will dominate because muh woman president.

>>55886659
Its incredible how she keeps getting away with this stuff.
>>
One key thing to remember about Hillary is shes nowhere near as likable as Bill is.

Also while everyone running has skeletons in their closets, Hillary has entire cemeteries in her closet.

>Many women don't trust her
>most white men dislike her
>blacks are largely torn between Bernies gibmedats, Carson being black, and Donald Trump laying waste to his enemies to give to much of a fuck about a old lying ass white bitch
>>
>>55886611
>political donations
>"grassroots"
>>
>>55885156
Daily reminder that Bernie will be 5 years older than Mccain was when he ran.
>>
>>55885567
HURDUR DONALD TRUMP IS STUPID. Idiot.

The only other alternative is Hillary fucking Clinton, and you wanna shit on me for wanting to believe in Donald Trump? Fuck you.

He's probably saving the big guns for his showdown with Hillary anyways.
>>
>>55886769
I think this has some truth. Why would black people vote for some old white bitch who reminds them of their school president more than someone they trust and identify with? She's just so clearly a crook at this point.
>>
>>55884138
>Everyone has hopped on the Bernie train.

>this is what redditors actually believe
>>
>>55883125

Not a chance in hell. Bernie is overtaking her in the polls and Trump would destroy her in a head to head contest.

This woman defended a guilty as fuck child rapist and laughed about helping him escape justice.

Hilary Clinton will never be president.
>>
>>55886725
Even if black turnout decreases, which I don't think will happen substantially (Bill Clinton always had incredible minority support, and the inevitable Obama endorsement will drive her numbers up), Hispanic turnout, which has historically been the lowest turnout of any group, will go way up because of the way immigration has been portrayed. You see all of this propaganda about how we need to let illegal immigrants live here? That's not aimed at you. That's going to increase Hispanic participation substantially

>>55886789
Obviously I'm not referring to political donations. I mean individual pay
>>
>>55886822
There are many other people running not named Clinton or Trump and there is a strong chance at least one of them won't make it to the general election.
>>
File: whatareyoutalkingabout.jpg (19 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
whatareyoutalkingabout.jpg
19 KB, 575x323
>>55886951
>Bernie is overtaking her in the polls
>>
>>55886951
it's so surreal that trump actually has a chance.
>>
>>55886954
If the last name of the Republican is Rubio or Cruz, you can bet Hispanics wouldn't give Democrats as large of a margin as they usually get. Hispanics are raised on identity politics and will know a Hispanic name when they see it.
>>
>>55887067
No, the other Hispanics hate Cubans, who they see as Uncle Toms. It would actually drive more people to vote against them.
>>
She'll win the nomination of the DNC, but once the massive amount of attack ads come rushing in, she'll tank in the polls nationally against anyone the right puts against her, and now its to the point where Clintons baggage grows every time she speaks.

Many of the millennial votes will be disillusioned to the point of voting 3rd party or not at all.

All the DNC infighting right now FeelsGoodMan
>>
Trump is going to offer hillary Vice president. This will stump everyone but himself.
>>
Im gonna live innawoods

I need someone in Sacramento to join me
>>
>>55884138
L I T E R A L L Y
>>
>>55883714
Baltic states have nukes?

News to my ears
>>
>>55886969
Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm all up on Trump's dick. I just don't get how anyone would prefer Bernie, or Hillary over Trump.
>>
>>55887136
I live 20 miles away from the mexican boarder in San diego, I can assure that's not true.
>>
>>55884618
>Terrorism as a result of global warming

Clearly you are massively fucking retarded and have not heard a single thing Osama Bin Laden has said. Understanding the enemy is the first step. Osama wrote a lot about global warming and its current and future affect on the middle east.
>>
>>55887033

It shoudn't be surprising at all. The late Ted Kennedy who was an ardent liberal said during a speech after amnesty was passed in the 80's about how the country to strive to never allow amnesty to ever happen again.

Nothing happened, millions sneaked across and people have died because of it. Theres a metric fuck ton of people who have been affected by inaction illegal immigration and really dont care how theyre removed.
>>
>>55885396
You forget when Bush won Florida. Even the voting machines turned out to be rigged
>>
>>55886210
same reason trump has to tip toe around the blacks
>>
>>55887136
1. You assume most voters are educated enough to know it's a Cuban "Cruz" and not a Central American "Cruz".
2. See >>55887366 There is less division amongst non-gang Hispanics than you think. I'm from a moderately Hispanic area as well and see it for myself.
>>
>>55887525
Noone talks about all the dead people that registered to vote for bush in Florida. I mean its undeniable yet people just seem to forget it.

Dead people were registered on a massive scale to vote for bush in Florida....and noone gives a fuck...
>>
Educated liberal genius here. Of course Hillary is the next president. We were calling this in like 2012.

Obviously she's not ideal. I'd prefer Bernie. But she's the most presidential. People who are deeply invested in the Democratic Party (read: delegates, superdelegates) all want another democrat in the White House, and will vote for Hillary even if they like Bernie better because she has a better chance at winning, and being a better president.

The republican party is a joke all the way through. Donald Trump is definitely entertaining, but he's a dumbass, and when it really comes down to it the people wont elect a dumbass to lead us. The other candidates are also bad. My favorite republican candidate is Rand Paul, but because he's visibly smarter than the rest he wont win. My bets are on a Marco Rubio nomination, which is actually the smartest choice they can make since he will take Latino votes from Hillary. But Hillary will still win pretty decisively, no matter who they choose.
>>
>>55884138
Sanders is the Ron Paul of this cycle. Popular but has no chance of winning the nomination. Look into Clinton's superdelegate majority. The best you can hope for is that he'll get the VP nom but I even doubt that. Clinton will be put up against an obvious loser like Carson (think John McCain) & will have been elected the first female POTUS by this time next year.

Pic is my prediction from October 2014
>>
File: 1446041992895.png (1013 KB, 736x935) Image search: [Google]
1446041992895.png
1013 KB, 736x935
>>55883125

You defeatist need to be gassed.

If anyone is going to eradicate the establishment, it's going to be Donald Trump.

The Clinton's play dirty, but Trump is richer than them and can play just as dirty.

Hillary has political autism like Jeb Bush has. She would have no idea how to handle herself once Trump decides to blow her the fuck out in a presidential debate. The establishment is fine if you stick to their routine, but they cannot operate once you deviate from it.

Donald Trump might be the Absolute Madman, but he's our Madman.

Heil Trump.
>>
>>55887315
You´d be surprised. Soviets uranium was mined/processed and nuke subs were built in my country. The know-how is probably canned and out of date this time, but the capability exists.
>>
>>55885156
McCain in 08 was no older than half the candidates running today
>>
>>55887631
Hillary should be tried for treason. She should also have a sincere medical evaluation.
>>
>>55887595
Dont' forget all the illegals who vote republican, so they are ok illegals :)
like cubans :)
ofc their next generation gets more and more liberal so that'll change.
>>
>>55887478
your gook eyes are impairing you chong, he said that bernie is retarded and that he said that. go build a glue barbie doll
>>
>>55887525
Florida had paper ballots in 2000 and still does today. Recounts are done manually if an election is close. It was and is impossible to rig using machines because the machines in Florida are only used to scan paper and the paper remains for accountability.
>>
>>55887747
>Romania

Your shithole of gypsy degeneracy is too easy to make fun of. At least my country is first world.
>>
>>55887825

>South Korea
>first world
>>
>>55887825
Until China decides that you're too much like Japan and takes you off the map over a territorial dispute.
>>
>>55884138
Polls averaged has Clinton leading by thirty points. She inexplicably started gaining traction after the debate. At this point it's obvious she'll win the primary.
>>
>>55887865
More so than your backwards war torn ghettos.

Go HUEHUEHUE and shit up every game your scrub ass enters.
>>
>>55887825
I've been to your country, everything outside of your tourist trapped cities is a nightmare, your own gov. Even tells visitors not to stray from designated streets and areas. First world my ass.
>>
>>55885474
Uneducated scrub detected
>>
>>55883125
I think we can expect the secret service to stage a coup or another "watergate" in your country if that happens. She has pissed off a lot of spooks.
>>
>>55883125
Quit playing into the foregone conclusion bullshit. Hillary is far from a sure thing and she knows it.
>>
>>55887930

At least we have a few redeeming qualities (climate and BUNDAS).

What do you have? You're just the shittier Korea
>>
>>55887924

Bernie had her DOA in regards to her emails in the first debate.

But, like the true weak kek that he is, he took the high road.
>>
>>55887952
>source

The country is most beautiful. Lemme guess, some army fag who can barely say anyong?

Also your tax dollars make sure nothing happens, so thanks.
>>
>>55887595
Dead people remain on the voter rolls until the next election per state law in almost every state. If I vote on November 8, 2016 and die on November 9, 2016, I will remain on the voter rolls until November 6, 2018. At that time, I would be automatically removed for non-participation and be forced to re-register since I did not vote. Of course, dead people can't re-register.

The only dead people who voted for Bush were people who participated in early voting and submitted absentee ballots (overseas military and such) who died before election day. Their votes still count, as do the votes for Gore from people who died between voting and election day. In the aggregate, this likely favors neither candidate or party.
>>
>>55883125
why isn't there a movement to get the witch banned from office already? by law she is already ineligible for withholding documents from government and public scrutiny on the private server, not even taking into account what was on them before she wiped them and the backups.
how is such a travesty of justice walking around freely like that? I know my government is keked as fuck but at least they are keked enough to follow the law.
>>
>>55887930
Zerg or Protoss?
>>
>>55888042
Chicago
>>
>>55888019
>be Brazilian
>sell drugs
>Be more nigger than Chile and argentina
>>
File: 1425176329699.gif (944 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
1425176329699.gif
944 KB, 384x256
>>55888091
Zerg because I'm not a scrub and can micro.
>>
>>55888019
>>55887930

South Korea and Brazil are very similar to each other.

For example, you both lost to Germany in the Semi of your own World Cup
>>
>>55887631
I can't blame a liberal Democrat for having faith in Democrats winning elections, but I view the Democratic Party the same way you view the Republican Party if not worse*. I am not alone and neither of us can say for certain if our view will represent the majority of people who show up to vote in 2016 despite wanting to believe it does.

*I also view the Republican Party establishment poorly despite being a registered Republican (for closed primary voting).
>>
>>55888027
Nope just someone who's lived in Japan and visited your shit country, Id sooner visit China and Taiwan over Korea.
>>
File: 1445510180802.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445510180802.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>55888163

Oh snap.
>>
>>55888104
Chicago uses touch screen voting machines. Those can genuinely be (and have been) rigged, unlike paper ballots.
>>
>>55888195
Where did you go in Korea and what did you do? What did you not like that those other nations had? I have lived in Japan and China. Japan is nicer but you are deluded if you think China is anything more than an absolute backwards savage shithole.
>>
>>55888153
Good taste sir.
>>
>>55887799
What are diebold voting machines. Look it up
>>
>>55888258
Get back on topic, you Korean pig.
Clinton is going to win. Just accept it.
>>
>>55888365
Enjoy your diversity quotas while my country stays homogeneous and strong.
>>
File: 1386283888028.png (564 KB, 1833x1666) Image search: [Google]
1386283888028.png
564 KB, 1833x1666
>>55888189
>I am not alone and neither of us can say for certain if our view will represent the majority of people who show up to vote in 2016 despite wanting to believe it does.

I dunno, I felt pretty confident about Obama winning both terms. Not so much Kerry, but that was a while ago.
>>
>>55888256
lol way to be hyper contrarian about it like voter fraud has never happened before
>>
>>55888415
I have other options. In Eastern Asia, funny enough. In a country far superior to your filthy war-torn country.
>>
Trump is too bombastic and just obviously stupid. He continues to say the same things again and again each debate (almost verbatim).

Carson is a fucking moron who thinks being gay is a choice and the world is 6,000 years old.

Clinton is toxic. She won't win. End of story.

Bush is low energy, bad last name, looks bad on stage, and isn't able to think on his feet. Even with the money, he'll drop.

Rubio has both the establishment side (to a degree) and the tea party side of the GOP. He's young, not white, looks handsome, etc etc. Rubio will win. I don't care for him much, but he's going to be the next president.

You are either not paying attention to American politics or are mentally retarded if you don't understand that.

And this is coming from a Bernie supporter.
>>
>>55887656
God, could you imagine if Trump appointed one of his attack jews to the SCOTUS
>>
>>55888504
It's Best Korea right?
>>
File: 1428305713791.gif (2 MB, 457x321) Image search: [Google]
1428305713791.gif
2 MB, 457x321
>>55884410
>far right whack jobs who want to hand our economy over to the rich and then force everybody to attend church at gunpoint
>>
>>55888504
>wants to run from his country like a little bitch

Literally worse than being a kek. You are a coward and its your fault america will fall.
>>
>>55888088
She's been playing this game for a long time. People like her don't go down unless they fuck over everyone, and I'm sure she's greasing every available palm. Beyond that, I would guess that most people have a hard time even wrapping their heads around what she did and why it's wrong. It must all seem very techy and boring. But supposedly the FBI is really going after her, so we'll see what happens.
>>
>>55887631
Look, I tend to vote Democrat too, but Trump isn't an idiot. He can't win, but he knows exactly what he's doing, and this is a man who has a degree in Economics from Wharton. He knows his policies on free trade and immigration are populist pandering, but he knows that that's what wins primary votes.
He also knows that he's fucked in the general, but he's only nominally a Republican so it doesn't matter to him.
>>
>>55888571
Who the hell wants to run the country like a little bitch? If it was my decision, any Muslims or Korean swine like you woul dbe put to the sword and Trump would be in charge.
>>
>>55888195
>unfounded rhetoric

Cant even answer the rational post here >>55888258
>>
>>55888420
I felt pretty confident about Obama winning in 2008 as well whether I wanted it to happen or not. I gave Romney 50/50 odds months ahead of time, but he ran a poor/unenthusiastic campaign.
>>
>>55887631

>Donald Trump is definitely entertaining, but he's a dumbass, and when it really comes down to it the people wont elect a dumbass to lead us.

>thinking a man becomes a multi-billionaire by being a dumbass
>thinking that looking and sounding like a dumbass is the same as being a dumbass
>thinking people wouldn't vote for a dumbass after George W. Bush
>>
The US is already a shithole but if Trump doesn't win, I lose all my faith in you guys.
>>
>>55883125
fuck off shillary shill

your demoralisation strategy wont work

now kill yourself
>>
>>55883125
She failed once, she'll fail again.
Have faith brother.
>>
>>55884138
You don't understand. It doesn't matter. Assuming she wins the nomination she has 259/270 electoral votes guaranteed. These states will vote for anyone the Dems run.
>>
>>55888703
Brother in burgers, I maintain my faith in Trump. /pol/ has given me the strength to go to sleep and go to work tonight. Thank you, fellow hard working Americans.
>>
File: 1441476492630.webm (3 MB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
1441476492630.webm
3 MB, 540x400
>>55888643
>>
>>55888643
You are the bitch in this video
>>55888772
>>
File: 1445445664067.jpg (52 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1445445664067.jpg
52 KB, 659x659
Notice how these debates of the DNC are detrimental to Sanders and Clinton? Their only two debates have been atrocious for both because they say dumb shit, and the only things they get praised on is their usual talking points. I have no faith in the RNC, so I'm not sold on Trump being the candidate just yet, but if he does become the nominee, he'd wipe the floor with either Clinton or Sanders. Trump has no political experience to attack, and he's not afraid to throw punches.

tl;dr: it'll be fine. Clinton isn't as invincible as you think.
>>
File: 1446078880103.png (966 KB, 1100x661) Image search: [Google]
1446078880103.png
966 KB, 1100x661
>>55888551

Trump probably has the most diabolical Jews on the planet working for him. And said Jews will be Jewing on behalf of Trump and America.

Think about it: New York is full of the Jewiest Jews outside of Israel, and in New York/New Jersey Trump was able to become a billionaire, in part due to the help of his Jew Jewing other Jews.

Hillary is doomed; her Jews cannot compete with the ruthless Jews Trump employs.

And better yet: Trump's Jews will probably Jew Mexico into building the Wall.

Oy vey!
>>
>>55884496
>Christians haven't on mass murdered tons of people in the past 100
>>
>>55888359
>>55888500
I explicitly said voter fraud does happen. I explicitly said it happens with touch screen voting machines, which Diebold voting machines are. There was nothing contrarian in my statement and nothing you've refuted. The other common* forms of voting fraud comes from people registering to vote in multiple precincts (or multiple states) or voting when ineligible (non-citizens and felons). Rigging paper ballots simply does not happen in the US. There were, a long time ago, instances of paper ballots being lost, but not rigged. Dead people remaining on the ballot through the next election is not voter fraud. People dying between the day they vote and the day an election result is certified is not voter fraud.

*These are still considered rare in the overall scheme of things and both tend to favor Democrats, not Republicans (Bush).
>>
>>55888908

>Hitler
>Christian

The only people who will tell you otherwise are Stormfags who follow their Christian Identity version of Christianity.
>>
>>55888572
you give me hope anon, but seeing how much Obama has gotten away with makes me sceptical.
>>
>>55889007
s/on the ballot/on the voter rolls/
>>
>>55883125
Clinton just hurt herself during the debates by suggesting Wall Street donates shitloads of money to her because of 9/11.
>>
File: 50807.jpg (37 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
50807.jpg
37 KB, 700x467
>>55888880
>Trump has better Jews than Hillary

Top kek

Hillary has New York Jews, Wall Street Jews, D.C. Jews and California Jews. When it comes to Jews even Bernie the Jew can't beat her.
>>
>>55884138
>women getting rekt on stage by a man
>implying they'll ever let it happen

NOT TODAY SHITLORD
>>
>>55883125
Well the plan is that you will kill yourself so the answer is yes, obviously
>>
>>55889234
Most people will forget about that by next week if they ever notice in the first place.
>>
>>55889274
Trump has Israeli Jews. He knows what hes doing. Hes starting a jew civil war of US Jews Verse Israeli Jews. Its brilliant really.
>>
>>55888546

Trump supported here. Let me contribute with my views about your arguments against him.

>Trump is too bombastic

He is bombastic because he knows it's what makes people excited. I haven't seen people this excited over a candidate that didn't involve their race in ages.

>just obviously stupid

I honestly don't understand this argument. He's made billions of dollars and created one of the most successful companies in the world yet people still call him stupid. Acting and sounding like an idiot doesn't prove that they actually are. In fact, it can make his opponents underestimate him, which is always a good thing.

>He continues to say the same things again and again each debate

I want to partially agree with you on this point. This does annoy me to some extent, but I also realize that A) the things he repeats are what the people that support him like to hear, and B) it allows him to keep a majority of his plans a secret.

tl;dr, Trump has tricked you.
>>
>>55884218
Admit it you don't know anyone who really supports Hillary. You're an accidental shill.
>>
Only one who has a good chance vs Hillary is Carson. If you aren't black you simply can't run for president anymore.
>>
>>55887727
>>55886819
But are these people going to have a retarded VP, no. All republicans just need to admit that Obama didn't really win the first election, they handed it to him.Palin was the worst thing to happen to republicans.
>>
Jeb Bush: Third times a charm?
>>
>>55890363
Palin was the GOP attempt to be progressive and it backfired horribly, they still haven't recovered from that clown
>>
>>55889469
On the last part, every person running for office repeats the same things over and over. This is partially for reinforcement and partially because different people are listening every time they talk. If someone is going to criticize Trump for it, they must criticize all politicians for it and the criticism becomes irrelevant as a positive or negative.
>>
>>55884138
when asked how people could trust her because she accepted the most donations from banks and all she said was that she went to the NASDAQ and said to the banks to "stop". The room erupted in applause. They don't care what she says, they just want a woman in. Her facebook page is filled with girls and women being used in her propaganda.
>>
>>55889370
Actually, that was being done by Obama already. Obviously Obama sides with US Jews, but his operates actively campaigned in Israel against Netanyahu.
>>
I can't believe anyone could possibly trust Hillary. She's clearly completely evil.
>>
>>55889469
To be a billionare and a president of USA at same time? I don't think that's how its working.
>>
>>55890786
Why not pick a competent woman?
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.