[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone here actually met a transgrill in real life? are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16
File: MTFG2015update.png (1 MB, 912x740) Image search: [Google]
MTFG2015update.png
1 MB, 912x740
has anyone here actually met a transgrill in real life? are they all like pic related?

I havent met any but Id like to just to have a firsthand experience.has anyone here actually met a transgrill in real life? are they all like pic related?

I havent met any but Id like to just to have a firsthand experience.
>>
Yeah. Kinda resembled the second one from the left, third row. Was still a guy when I first got to know him. Weird, quiet loner who never wanted to talk to anyone. Started dressing like a woman suddenly one day and insisted on everyone calling him by a woman's name. The weird part was seeing him suddenly try to change his voice overnight to sound more feminine, but without any kind of hormone therapy it just sounded like a guy making a funny voice. It was a bit sad.

As far as I know, to this day, he considers himself a woman. Haven't seen him for years though.
>>
I did 2 times
One was from england the other one was from homeland
They were both rather beatiful
And pretty nice to talk with
>>
I know a transgirl and he's pretty passable.
>>
>>55882585
sorry for echopost, internets shoddy tonight
>>
>>55882585
I can wake up in the morning and probably look like a guy with low Testosterone. I can put on some make-up, straighten my hair and wear a pushup bra and you'll probably call me a girl on first sight. Perhaps second too.
I can play around with lights and angles to look as pretty as I want in selfies.
Perhaps once I get cosmetic surgery I won't have to put effort into looking female anymore, but as it is right now, it's really a matter of genetic lottery.
Hormones after 1 1/2 years brought me as far as it being mostly a matter of straightening my hair whether people gender me male or female on the streets. Others aren't so lucky, some are even luckier.
And for those who pass as girls, I believe the distribution of pretty and ugly ones are about the same as the general population.
>>
>>55882869
if you're at the club you sure as shit be drunk as fuck. if you're drunk as fuck then anything in a dress is a hot woman
>>
No, there are no degenerates in Slavlands
>>
>>55882861
Hormones have a very minor effect on voice though. It's either expensive surgery or months-long practice.

>>55883417
So fucking annoying man. I used to love go out alone, now I'ts become a terrible idea. And when you do your guy voice to get away from them it's only a matter of time until you get beaten up for it.

>>55882585
If you're genuinly interested, I'd say just find a local LGBT group and pay them a visit, just say you're bi or something. What you'll likely see is a bunch of ugly old poor Jenner-tier trannies and some 2 or 3 good looking young ones only there to get a rise out of the misery of the others.
>>
>>55882585
im trans and in a therapy group, im the only kinda qt thin transgirl,the others are +50 old dude in wig, 25 yo fat dude with deep voice, some shitskin with big ass beardshaddow and nonunderstandablre voice...other than that i only know transgirls from other countries online.
>>
>>55884883
>>55883739
>some 2 or 3 good looking young ones only there to get a rise out of the misery of the others.

Called it. Lmfao. Where at?
>>
>>55885235
berlin
>>
Yeah, it was pretty awkward, I had to communicate with them without using any pronouns because I can't be arsed with saying the wrong thing and triggering some autism attack.
>>
>>55885352
Don't get bombed.
Hamburg here, same thing, different people.
>>
>>55882585
Most are old men. Seriously, I'm from southern California where degeneracy was born and raised. Most are old perverts who can now carry out their weird fetishes in public.
>>
>>55882585
go to neogaf.com
>>
>>55885564
i fortunatly dont live in the city, more like on the brandenburg border ,pretty quiet here, nothing for allah akbars to bomb here
>>
File: 1445604092306.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1445604092306.gif
2 MB, 400x350
>>55886114
soon
>>
>>55886198
soon i dont even live here anymore, maximal 1 year then im out.
>>
>>55886379
Funny, me too. Where are you headed?
I'll be either in San Fracisco with a friend or Canada.
>>
>>55886556
ether moving to a friend in straya or murica, washington. not sure yet.

I could leave any time in case shit hits the fan here,but i keep staying a bit longer for neetbux and till electrolysis is finished
>>
What the fuck is pol's obsession with transgender women?
I think someone is looking to justify his last fap sesh.
>>
>>55886808
because dickgrill >vaginal jew
>>
>>55886785
Straya would be nice. Or NZ. Gotta wait at least for my FFS before I can go but I hope it'll be around autumn next year.

Good luck to you.

>>55886894
Ew. No.
>>
>>55882585

I think I saw one today, but "she" was taller than me and good lawd, that jaw line.
>>
>>55884883
>qt thin transgirl

show pic
>>
>>55883530
>Full of drunks
>Not degenerate
>>
>>55887437
le drunk meme :DDDDDD

who owns 50% of the iss spacestation again?
>>
As far as I know I've neither met or even seen one in real life.
>>
>>55887184
i dont know anyone in nz and having a nativ friend in the country i gonna go is important for me.

well all the good ffs surgists live in other countries and health insurance wont cover surgies in other countries so no point for me to wait for it.Germany is shittier when it comes to beauty surgies, i would not let them touch me ever ,even if i health insurance would more likely cover it.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (919 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
919 KB, 1600x1200
>>55887393
kinda older pic but okay.
>>
File: lmaozedong.jpg (185 KB, 740x1036) Image search: [Google]
lmaozedong.jpg
185 KB, 740x1036
>>55882585
>jormy
pardon me
>>
>>55887635
This gon' be Dr. Bart in Belgium, not some german.

I do wish I had a native australian, NZ or canadian friend, but alas. Gotta make them once I'm there., I guess.
>>
>>55887838
i heard of him, but i was considering dr spiegel.

well having all your friends living far away is not the great ether,most close friend i have is 8 h drive away in belgium
>>
File: Spiegel-FFS-BA-61.jpg (665 KB, 1072x788) Image search: [Google]
Spiegel-FFS-BA-61.jpg
665 KB, 1072x788
>>55887974
I'm not sure what to think of Spiegel... his before and after pics are essentially worthless. Different environments, different lights, different angles, no pics immediately before surgery...

Check out pic related, left side is pre-HRT even; worthless.
>>
>>55888311
well the nose is alot better but other than that ,only other hair and make up yeah

but has bart better pics?
>>
>>55882585
Yes, but the gross fuck was nothing like any of those. Went to my university, and it was the same story of suddenly showing up and wanting to be addressed as female after SJW influence. Picture an average Asian dude with an overgrown mustache and hair longer than most girls you've probably seen. Started wearing pink skirts and dresses and tried talking like a sorority girl. Haven't seen him in about a year, so either he changed his appearance one way or the other to be unrecognizable, or he left the school.
>>
one of my best friends turned trans few years ago
They pretty much dropped off the radar. Got a divorce from their wife, gave her the child, she found a new man and he dates what I can only assume is an extreme SJW landwhale cross dresser or something.

As aboslutely no one is allowed to see 'her partner'.
Kind of depressing, its like my buddy died and some impostor took their place. They are still kind tho and they still enjoy all the same things they did before.
He just grew fake tits long hair and got a fat ass, really a bit awkward.

The hardest part is not constantly saying things man, dude, faggot, pussy, and avoiding their old name.
Normal conversation are out the window and every word must be screened in your mind before the words come out.
I don't know. Its just strange, but it isn't, but it is?
>>
File: Lydia-ffs_frontal.jpg (206 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Lydia-ffs_frontal.jpg
206 KB, 620x400
>>55888370
Yes he does, but mind, I'm not speaking about the results. I'm speaking about how comparable the pics are. Dr. Spiegel just slaps whatever onto his page. Dr. Bart takes appropriate Before/After pics just before surgery and 4 months after surgery from the same angle and background and thus, to me he seems a lot more legit.
>>
File: CaitlynDickSplit.jpg (130 KB, 467x485) Image search: [Google]
CaitlynDickSplit.jpg
130 KB, 467x485
>>55882585
I've met one, pretty much. Dude was tall as fuck tho so passing ain't gonna be easy for him.
>>
>>55882585
i have once seen a m2f trans when i was in spain

he looked disgusting

but most spainiards are ugly so...
>>
>>55888693
looked through his homepage, seems good.I consider him,if he is in the eu chances are higher that health insurance cover the cost aswell
>>
Met two at separate parties.

Both had a lot of confidence which was nice to see but tended to try and dominate the room, acting like party girls and rubbing up/holding onto anyone they were near. They also just looked like guys in girls clothes.

Was pretty uncomfortable to be around but only because of their attitudes. Seemed like nice enough people. Only one got mad when I slipped up and referred to them as a guy during them talking with me.
>>
>>55888693

Good luck getting surgery to remove that massive adams apple.
>>
There's a transgirl who works at the Short Stop a block away from my house. I've never seen her outside of work, so I guess I can't really give a valid opinion on this person. I'm guessing the fact that she's trans probably explains why she works the overnight shift. One time my roommates and I went to that store after the bar, and the entire walk home involved one of those two trying to decide if he though it was a boy or a girl.
>>
Back in '90 I had my first apartment living by myself. It was in basically the scummiest building in my city, $200/mo rent and my very own patio that was only semi-rotten!

Anyways, everybody else in the building was a junkie I think.
The unit across/next (corner) from mine was inhabited by a transexual fellow who looked to be about 7 feet tall in heels. Based on the hours he kept, I think he was a prostitute.

Every morning when I was out on my deathtrap patio having my morning smoke, he'd come making the walk of shame home. Makeup smeared, leather dresses in various stages of disarray, usually carrying his shoes, hair sticking out all over, it was great. He looked like a very sloppy juggalo before ICP was even a thing. I can not overstate how much makeup he wore. The various smeared colours of his face paint juxtaposition with the stubble growing on his face was absolutely horrendous. And he was also so completely trashed, no idea what on but holy shit, he was just a hot mess.

He was actually an alright dude, I had some people over who invited some indians in who wouldn't leave, I was out on my patio and tranny came out on his, and I mentioned that I was sorry it was so loud and that it might get louder because I was going to him some chugs with a bat. He said "Oh just stay right here until I get back, honey". He then entered into my apartment and dragged the indians out by their faces. And based on the racket they made in the hall, I think he threw one down the stairs.

He might have been a tranny, but he was still a semi-professional criminal.

I do not think that you would have found him cue, there was nothing cute about him. I don't think he had tits except for stuffing, and he always had stubble everywhere, especially his face and legs.

He was more of a ghoulish freakshow then a passable trap.

Funny as fuck and never did me any wrong though.
>>
>>55882585

Why it's always men?
>>
>>55889773
>Only one got mad when I slipped up and referred to them as a guy during them talking with me.
God bless my broad Yorkshire accent, I met a tranny earlier this year and kept referring to them as "little fella" - fucking fantastic reactions.
>>
>>55890116

yeah, why so many man want to be a woman that bad, stuff is ridiculous.
>>
>>55882585
They all look like dudes with long her who you'd call a faggot or a punk.
>That one asian
Mane, he doesn't even need to transition to look like a woman.
>>
>>55890116
>>55890262
Western culture demonizes masculinity which leads to a higher frequency of beta males. Then you have all these beta faggots who realize that if you can pass as a woman you will have it much easier than if you are a beta male. That coupled with the fact that being trans is pretty much acceptable they think hey why not just snip the dick off and enjoy all the privileges of being a woman? This is a super simple summary but I think you can see where I am going with this. Feminism: not even once.
>>
>>55882585
>anyone here actually met a transgrill in real life?
I met a faggot, dressed up like a girl. Which is what trannies are for chrissake.

Trannies are fags. When are you people gonna admit that?
>>
>>55889864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh-PA8QiAUE

Ez.

>>55890104
That's hilarious, thanks for sharing.

>>55890480
I've not been a beta before transition. I'd get a girl easily but the sex wasn't fun cause I hated my genitals. Please don't make assumptions if you don't at least read into what dysphoria in theory is. I quite liked being a guy, but what you refuse to believe is that the only actual decision I had was to fix my issue or let it drive me further into misery cause it'll eventually haunt you every wake second.

>>55890614
That's a transvestite at best, but whatever. Pretty glad ignorance like that isn't going to define what we are.
>>
File: gay rights activist in hungary.jpg (214 KB, 844x1000) Image search: [Google]
gay rights activist in hungary.jpg
214 KB, 844x1000
>>55882585

Maybe once in my life. They are rare around these parts, even in Budapest. We're not the most gay-friendly people and trannies are even less liked.
>>
>>55882585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiZgogBYPtM
>>
>>55890760
I'm not saying there aren't actual cases of gender dysphoria, that shit has been around for forever. I am merely trying to explain why the frequency of MtF seems to be rising exponentially.
>>
I've met a tranny once. Was obviously a tranny, didn't pass at all.
Also had rough man hands.
>>
File: gay rights activist in hungary2.jpg (567 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
gay rights activist in hungary2.jpg
567 KB, 1300x867
>>55890760

>Ez

Fellow Magyar, perchance?
>>
File: rafuś.jpg (128 KB, 820x485) Image search: [Google]
rafuś.jpg
128 KB, 820x485
I'm yet to meet an actual gay person, I don't think being trans is even being considered a real thing here, people just think it's a weird fetish. Maybe it's different in Warsaw.
>>
>>55882585
Sadly yes. A good friend of my mine had a friend who 'transitioned' (MtF) hung out with him a few times. Likely the most insufferable person I have ever met. Literally thought that real life was tumblr, brought politics into everything, ex-meth head, in legal trouble for a check scam. Besides being a shitty person, him pretending to be a girl was even worse. Like when someone else was coming over to the house he flipped out and ran to the mirror close to tears fixing his hair, layering on makeup, asking everyone "do I look ok?!!" in a panic like someone's life depended on it. Constantly fixing his empty bra. Very poor parody women, it would actually be kind of sad if it wasn't so entertaining.
>>
>>55882585
Yeah, he looked like Herman Munster in a sundress.
>>
>>55890913
I don't know what that means I'm afraid.

>>55890863
Guy talks with male voice. Just stop right there, lol.

>>55890881
Oh, okay then. Most transgender I do know are little anime shits who're so beta in life, no matter what gender, so I get what you mean.
I think the current rise is going to be a lot who will regret being stupid once they inevitably finally grow mature in their 30s or however long it takes.
Ultimately, once they dare going outside as woman, and with that I mean not posting pics of themselves online, they'll quickly notice that being a woman and all the amazing "privileges" coming with it is hardly worth all the shit you gotta face outside your social safety zone.

Literally chasing memes, but they're good to laugh at. You know, seeing that lil kid do all the pubescent nonsense you wish you couldn't associate with.
>>
>>55890913
>faggot priest
>overweight women
>confused eldery
>kids

if the society falls down, you show them this picture
>>
>>55882585
They're usually fat guys who wear a wig and a dress
Not even joking, my school has many
>>
>>55882585
I've had a couple of really weird and incredibly disturbing experiences, yes.

Doesn't help that despite being a pretty big shitposter here, I'm actually a pretty accommodating person in reality. Nearly broke one of my teeth because I was grinding them so hard behind my smile as I listened to them talk about the patriarchy.

College.
>>
File: jamie clayton.jpg (178 KB, 710x1000) Image search: [Google]
jamie clayton.jpg
178 KB, 710x1000
Keanue Reeves is dating this trans.
>>
>>55891358

Ez means This in Hungarian. Nevermind...

>>55891462
That is an Italian expat who lives in Budapest. He's a gay rights activist who dressed up as a gay priest for that fucking Pride parade that everyone in Budapest hates and a group of vigilantes tracked him down after that and beat the shit out of him.

Everyone said, "well, he basically brought it on himself with acting like an asshole".
>>
File: Europe.jpg (391 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Europe.jpg
391 KB, 900x1200
>>55886114
>>55886198
>>55886379
Germany will be experiencing some mass murder at the hands of ISIS in the next few months, mark my words.

Paris was only the beginning.

The liberals that run amok in your countries won't fucking learn either.
>>
File: 7e3fb00acbe05185.jpg (142 KB, 1052x444) Image search: [Google]
7e3fb00acbe05185.jpg
142 KB, 1052x444
>>55891662
I've meant Ez as in easy.

>>55891676
If anyone's expecting it, it's certainly us /pol/ lurkers. I'm already avoiding the metro and common public places if I can help it.
Guess why we're getting the fuck outa here soon.
>>
>>55891647
no he isnt
>>
>>55891080
You likely already met a gay in your life. Not everyone is open about it.
>>
>>55892275
Like your dad you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1402157297878 - Copy (9).jpg (22 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
1402157297878 - Copy (9).jpg
22 KB, 603x453
Transgirls will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
I know 1 who is literally either a mob boss or has some serious paramilitary connections. I have loads of stories if people are interested, but I'm on my phone.

They're passable because plastic surgery and never done me any wrong so I don't care, but the back of my mind is aware of how terrifying they can be.

They've done some crazy shit on a complete whim.
>>
File: 2666e517d59ef53e.png (460 KB, 629x420) Image search: [Google]
2666e517d59ef53e.png
460 KB, 629x420
>>55893150
I'm interested. Hatred can burn in deep, we've at some point been males afterall.
That won't go away just because you switch to girl mode.
>>
Seen one cross dresser on the bus once. wasn't convincing, everyone started looking at each other when he got on. I was embarrassed for him.
>>
1) they usually looks like dudes
2) they smell likes dudes
3) their body language is dude
4) they are usually decent people
5) they usually hate pc culture

Most internet traps are basically doing special effects, as are most women that use makeup day to day.

Remember, men cannot be women, they do so to manipulate you, everyone else.

Women do the same thing, but they can produce children. This is why we put up with women. transwomen have chosen to worship the female character.

Just look at "non binary" people. They try to cultivate female presentation, but exaggerate the ambiguity of female availibility. They're basically trying to be irritating as an organism.

Discard all such people as clowns. They ar loyal only to their sick imaginings.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.