[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think jews should have their own country or assimilate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: jewish cat.jpg (22 KB, 425x448) Image search: [Google]
jewish cat.jpg
22 KB, 425x448
do you think jews should have their own country or assimilate into european ones?
>>
>>55882486
Their own of course. Everyone should have their own country. There should only be one multiculti country for the hippies and mixers. Everyone else should be preserved forever.

That obviously means Israel needs to exist.

Palestinian isn't an ethnicity, there's nothing to preserve there.
>>
>>55882646

This. The Jews are God's chosen people and have the right to their own land.

Similarly, they're our greatest world ally. You're not a true patriot unless you stand with Israel.
>>
>>55882736
There's no god. It's just immoral to kill of species, even by mixing them.
>>
>>55882486
MADAGASCAR
>>
They should have there own planet with no resorces . That will teach the maybe
>>
>>55882967
No Israel.

Haavara-agreement
>>
>>55882486
>do you think jews should have their own country
No.

They were fine scattered all over Europe, they simply refuse to assimilate.
>>
>>55882646
>There should only be one multiculti country for the hippies and mixers
But which one?
>>
>>55883245
zimbabwe
>>
Jewish is a religious construct which has no place in a one world government.
>>
No.
>>
>>55883245
I suggest we split USA in such a way that the whiter part and the "diverse" part are each their own country.
That way we also get rid of white guilt, because Amerindians mainly lived in Mexico and some may have lived in the west part of USA - so I hear. That's also the most "enriched" part, so we'd be happy to be rid of it - places like Florida.
Americans should know better.
We certainly can't give up tiny Europe and Africans are insanely racist, so there's no way they'll give away a stone of the giant continent they occupied.
Middle Easterners don't even let us live in our own countries, so think what you will about Arabian peninsula.
Good luck convincing Russia to give up land.

So, I say Florida and some other states.

Canada is too cold for non-whites. I don't know why you people invite them at all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.