[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it whenever you roast the white kids, they don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19
File: confusion.jpg (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
confusion.jpg
46 KB, 300x300
Why is it whenever you roast the white kids, they don't say anything or fight back? And just sit there and take it, looking all scared and shit?

If I tried this with any other non-white, I'd get the shit kicked out of me; and rightfully so. But white kids? They're fucking pussies who just let you gang up on them. You guys claim to be the master race or some shit like that, and yet IRL you never defend yourselves. Smh.
>>
File: halloween.jpg (278 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
halloween.jpg
278 KB, 1200x900
>>55882111
>Why is it whenever you roast the white kids, they don't say anything or fight back?
....right
>>
>>55882111
Because we aren't violent sub-human retards like you dumb niggers.
>>
>>55882111
The whites who gave us the reputation of being the master race (hundreds of years and colonialism and supremacy) are long gone, and in their place are the pseudo-intellectual leftists of the modern era. The other races are still in touch with their tribalistic roots, and therefore live a life closer to the law of the jungle - the meek are weak and the strong do eat
>>
>>55882111
I had a couple half castes heckling me while I was working the other day. What am I supposed to do? Knock them out because they laughed at me for having a job?

I'd rather just ignore you. Unlike the Muslims you're insignificant.
>>
>>55882111

They're scared of being labelled racist

Come say that shit in a hoerskool here and you'll see the blacks and coloureds get the shit knocked out of them

The Indians generally keep to themselves and sell Dagga and fong Kong phone covers
>>
you cant be racist to whites. because they they you are trash
>>
>>55882111
Because the roasting back isn't worth a knife between the ribs
>>
>>55882111
White people don't want criminal charges for beating upa dindu.
They rather let the dindu suicide himself against someone with a license to kill.
>>
>>55882180
Right.....
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 364x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 364x349
>>55882346
>>
File: 1447105101825.png (76 KB, 812x1152) Image search: [Google]
1447105101825.png
76 KB, 812x1152
>>55882358
>>
>>55882111
If we beat your ass, it becomes a hate crime.
If we lose the fight, probably robbed.
If we speak up, you cry racism.
If we stay quiet, you call us pussies.

Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.
In reality, the winning move is shipping all you niggers back to the Bantu, but that's not a viable option.
>>
>>55882239
noice
>>
Really? Because here it's the other way around. Niggers will act like chimps outside of school, posting BADMAN INNIT images of their puffer jackets and fanny packs but as soon as they're having the piss ripped out of them by lads they crumble. Black people are goofy as fuck.
>>
>>55882111

Same old copy pasta.

Sage this dumb shit
>>
>>55882239
this
>>
File: 23427987.jpg (184 KB, 1260x1016) Image search: [Google]
23427987.jpg
184 KB, 1260x1016
The jews always use sex and/or masculinity to distract you and keep you stupid and hysterical

While they, themselves, are objectively the most impotent, least masculine race of fucks on the planet.

Who are the real cukolds?
>>
>>55882111
>Nigger, spic, redneck, or any lower-income person roasts you
>What do you do? A. Ignore them and continue on your life.
>B. Fight them, then most likely get your ass kicked because they get into fights all the time and have nothing to lose.
>C. Roast them back until it escalates, see B.

Most people just ignore them and think "Eh, at least I'll have a decent life."
>>
>>55882111
Asians never defend themselves. White people do half the time, depending where you're from. Try that in the south or southwest and it'll be more than half the time I'm sure of it.

It's because we're more civilized, it isn't fear its cost-benefit analysis of the consequences. We also don't have massive egos like spics and niggers. They pretty much only have their reputation, we have futures.
>>
>>55882111
Teaching About Retaliation. 38 [y]“You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on [your] right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. 40 If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand him your cloak as well. 41 Should anyone press you into service for one mile,[z] go with him for two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow.
>>
>>55882111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPu47lXZzR8

obligatory post
>>
I'm a white person who no longer gets into any fights at all unless its absolute self-defense, which I could just run away from since I'm an excellent jogger and sprinter and do it everyday.

At the age of 23 I got into legal problems when someone drunk were very offensive against me, I didnt even know him and I bashed him pretty hard, had to go to court and everything and manage to get out not guilty.

I'm too old and cant mess around anymore, this is one of the reasons i hate white society, because you cant beat up the people who deserve it, so instead you have to join the other cunts and call child protective services and claim the person you hate, beats their kids, notify the apertment manager claiming they smoke drugs.

White society sucks balls, atleast in apeafrica people get beaten if they talk shit. Imagine if we could beat up racebaiting, liberal whores who obviously spread destructive lies... Nope, they are gonna keep twitter their bait and you cant do anything about it.

White society sucks balls, most issues would disappear overnight if we could hold each other accountable by fighting 1vs1 fistfight.
>>
>>55882111
Niggers have glass jaws, I don't like being called a racist if I'm defending myself.
>>
>>55882233
KING
OF
DUBS
>>
>>55882111
Because /pol/ is full of liars and cowards who only get violent when their mom doesn't bring their tendies fast enough.
>>
>>55882111
Because the white kid has something to lose, unlike niggers, who are incapable of understanding the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>55882111

Because violence during peacetime is asking for trouble with police, criminal record, tougher to find work, etc.

Violence during war time? Pretty sure us white folk do war the best.
>>
>>55883029
>Christkeks
>>
>>55882111
because they think apathy is cool.
>>
>>55882264
So true, blacks are cowards. Never fight one on one, ever. If you poes clap the loud one the hardest they get scared.
>>
>>55883248
Sound like you got that southern fever, when i lived in oslo i met similar people, up north we fight at work/home/weddings/funerals etc.

Sami weddings last 3 days and the women alway have to take away all the knives in the area because we fight.

Southerners are downtrodden cu-cks, i will be rowdy and fight until the day im to old to chew my food.

Anyone roasting me will get fried back, and if they cant handle the banter we are going to get bloody.

This nigger was acting funny around me and i just quipped "at least im nit a nigger"

We both laughed, niggers like salt on their crackers.

Maybe the reason most of europeis so keked is the fact you keep whining about your own being rowdy however any non european is just expressing himself? Lol get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Dont be afraid to fight sven, even if the cops drag you away, its not like we have turkish prisons.
>>
because we don't really know what you're saying most of the time

honest answer
>>
>>55882111

Timing is everything.

If you stop to throw stones at every barking dog, you'll never get to your intended destination.

Pick your fights well.
>>
>>55882111
We think long game, not short game. Niggers like yourself are frivolous creatures who live in the moment.

For example the bullied white kid does hit back and it escalates to something worse it could end in a conviction and become something of an obstacle in getting what we white people call a "job".

Niggers do not care, they are not going to be working at these things called "jobs" they will most likely end up in jail or living off the tax money created from the white kid they bullied working a job.
>>
>>55883735
Very true for the most part i just say yeah i know right haha and hope it all works out like when i accidently laughed when one nigger was talking bout his mom that died from a drug overdose cause i thought he was telling a joke. Learn english please.
>>
>>55883866
Do people in australia actually can't get jobs because of a fight in fucking school?

lol
>>
Because white people carry guns and just can't stomp in a black's shit willy nilly. We actually think "can I justify what I'm about to do to the judge?" before we do it.
>>
File: 1440820601840.gif (2 MB, 247x306) Image search: [Google]
1440820601840.gif
2 MB, 247x306
>>55882111
Come to Croatia,and try to roast someone.
Come to Poland,and try to roast someone.
Come to Russia,and try to roast someone.
Come to Slovakia,and try to roast someone.
Come to Serbia,and try to roast someone.
Come to Hungary,and try to roast someone.
Come to Czech Republic,and try to roast someone.

Western Europe is a home to manginas.
>>
>>55882111
Because white kids knows what roasts are all about?
>A roast is an event in which a specific individual, a guest of honor, is subjected to good-natured jokes at their expense intended to amuse the event's wider audience. This type of event was created as a mock counter to a toast. Such events are intended to honor a specific individual in a unique way. In addition to jokes and insult comedy, such events may also involve genuine praise and tributes. The implication is that the roastee is able to take the jokes in good humor and not as serious criticism or insult, and it is seen by some as a great honor to be roasted. The individual is surrounded by friends, fans, and well-wishers, who can receive some of the same treatment as well during the course of the evening. The party and presentation itself are both referred to as a "roast." The host of the event is called the "roastmaster." Anyone who is honored in such a way is said to have been "roasted."
>>
File: 1436434086730.png (362 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1436434086730.png
362 KB, 480x480
>>
>>55882111
Because they're smart enough to know how to avoid jail and repercussions. They know they live in a police state subconsciously. If you go around nigging it up picking fights with everyone who looks at you weird instead of acting civilized it's only a matter of time before you go to your rightful place in the world.
>>
>>55884070
In Australia our niggers stab and so on. So if its going to be a fight its going to be serious.
>>
>>55882111
Because we use our brain for other things than "OOGA BOOGA MONEY MONEY MONEY RAPE NOW" which keeps us out of jail, unlike your missing link friends.

But hey, #BlackLivesMatter #FuckParis and #NiggersForMizzou right?

Fucking primate, you think you're the same as us because you've been strategically shaven and put in a suit, but you're still nothing far from a monkey.
>>
File: 1446197802132.png (731 KB, 600x2644) Image search: [Google]
1446197802132.png
731 KB, 600x2644
>>55882474
>Black people are goofy as fuck.
>>
File: 1326365429174.jpg (32 KB, 404x419) Image search: [Google]
1326365429174.jpg
32 KB, 404x419
>>55882233
>that get
>>
I'm not American so I wouldn't call myself an expert or anything but here are some possibilities I've picked up based on what I've read:

1. Because niggers specifically target the weakest whites they can find. They will not harass a white person unless they are absolutely sure he is too timid to defend himself. They may not always realize they are doing this. Even white people sometimes fail to note their subconscious routines so it would be no great stretch of the imagination to say that niggers may be unaware of their own patterns of victim-stalking which reinforce their biases.

2. Because if you start fighting with a nigger, you are automatically fighting any nigger within earshot and you risk being stomped to death since they have neither self restraint nor the mental capacity to think about possible consequences that might otherwise deter them from their impulsive actions.

3. Whites may fear being labelled a "racist" and having their whole school and community turn against them.

I hope that helped. :)
>>
>>55882111

9 times out of 10 a niggers idea of humor is yelling the same thing over and over loudly. why should i waste my great comebacks on such fools.
>>
>>55882111
I don't feel like getting thrown in prison for a "hate crime".

Realize when you pick on a white kid you are metaphorically beating on someone with his hands tied behind his back
>>
>>55882111
Because it's impossible for an actual white person to feel insulted when monkeys yell OOGA BOOGA at us.
>>
White people are afraid of other white people.
The police, the judges, the media... which stand behind the shoulder of any nig.

And as in any comedy, the nig thinks "Woah, I must be so impressive"

Remove those whites, and in 48 hours US population drops a few millions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ1unngTWoQ
>>
>>55882111
Cause they know all you can do is talk shit about them, didn't know your mouth was an asshole.
>>
>>55882111
Because white people are fucking crazy and know that revenge is a dish best served cold.
>>
>>55882111
Ready to pull out the racism card once you get roasted? Oh wait...
>>
>>55882233
QUAD DUBS REVEALS THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH
>>
>>55882111
Why is it that non-whites have to roast anyone? You create our hatred for you with your uncivilized behavior. We know you'll just end up in prison or dead by police officer anyway, so why go through all the trouble of getting in trouble for fighting? All a white person has to do to get revenge for some roasting is wait for the roaster to get himself in trouble, which he inevitably will.
>>
Last time we roasted people everybody got mad.
>>
>>55882233

Christ, how do you hold all them dubs?
>>
>>55882111
I like how you say it as if its true. Here in south niggers pussied out all time when I was in school and be like NAH I'm joking. Whites are sophisticated and don't have time to deal with nigger moments.
>>
Factually wrong. Asians are most bullied. As far as spics go many of them don't do shit either. Only niggers have nigger moment ie see scene from boondocks. Nigger moments is why you niggers die so often.
>>
>>55882111
Cultural difference.
In a lot of American White cultures
>And I speak as a foreigner living in the US
Fighting is something you do as a very, very serious thing. Fighting isn't fun, or expected, it is something you do only for major stakes.
Insults aren't worth it to them unless you cross a line.
It is the last remnants of an honor culture.
On the other hand, when these sort *DO* fight, they mean to maim you; when you cross the line, they want to hurt you in a way that is permanent.
Again, as a foreigner from a different culture Blacks in particular seem really surprised, humorously so, when they insult me and I simply punch them in the face. I have observed that American Blacks expect a certain amount of strutting about, taunting, and such before a fight. They propbably also expect me to react as Midwestern Whites do and simply sit there. So the sequence of
>"Yo', cracker, you girl is UGLY"
>Punch to the face
>"What the fuck was DAT?!"
shocks them.
I think this is why Blacks have a fear of Russians and the Irish.
>>
>>55882233
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED!
WHITES CONFIRMED FOR MASTER RACE! NON WHITES ABSOLUTELY BTFO!
NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
File: golfwang.jpg (137 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
golfwang.jpg
137 KB, 1000x1000
>>55887599
underrated post
>>
File: 1446393621187.png (348 KB, 616x800) Image search: [Google]
1446393621187.png
348 KB, 616x800
>>55882233
Just quoting the epic quad dubs for truth.
>>
File: damson.jpg (49 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
damson.jpg
49 KB, 540x540
>>55887599
>>
Why would I physically harm someone over some words? The only time I could see myself hurting someone is when someone dear to me, or my life is in danger. This why you're all considered niggers, you always chimp out at the slightest criticism.

Also niggers have no honor, if you were to beat up a nigger alone, he would come back later and jump you with his crew of monkeys.
>>
>>55887599
KEK
>>
File: 1407332056433.jpg (107 KB, 501x443) Image search: [Google]
1407332056433.jpg
107 KB, 501x443
>>55882233
>>
>>55883681

i had a northern co worker once and we ended up fighting because he poked me with one of those wooden rulers that you can fold

kind of pisses me off that you can end up in jail just for fighting. especially if someone insults you, you are supposed to be allowed to defend your honour by beating the shit out of the other guy
>>
Christian masochism. What do you expect of a culture that is based on a guy peacefully allowing his own torturous death for the sake of others and condemning those who seek to avenge him?

This is the meme of western culture that has survived and actually has been enforced by the secular tradition. And more dominant cultures like Islam take advantage of it.
>>
>>55882417
>Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.
Battle cry of a keked generation.
>>
I fought back when I roasted in elementry school but just got into classes with less niggers in middle/high school. if there was a uppety nigger in my class I would switch classes
>>
File: 1440731475412.gif (3 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
1440731475412.gif
3 MB, 235x180
Seriously wtf

http://sheekyforums.com/thread/55882111/politics/why-is-it-whenever-you-roast-the-white-kids-they.html

Half the posts in this thread are from that forum from 4 hours ago, in the same order. Is someone ultra samefagging with like 20 proxies?
>>
>>55884097

>"AY YOOO WHITE BOY"
>Look at the source of this comment
>3 NigNogs at the other side of the room
>AY YOO WHY YOU HURRY WHITE BOY GOING TO SHOT UP A SCHOOL
>Laughter that gives me a flashback when i was 12 years old and visiting the Zoo with my deceased uncle
>"No i'm in hurry because the line for fucking your mom is going to be closed "
>Start smiling because i know chimps are going to chimp out
>WHADDO YOU SAY NIGGA? is a scream i get in response and a baboon runnng towards me
>"Like i said your mom is like always laying there and fucking men like there is no tomorrow i think i even spotted your father"
>Nigger is now close wants to throw a punch
>Pis easy to avoid
>Slams the wall with his fist
>Start yelling
>Other subhuman monkey jump on me too
>Land 2 hits and get beaten up my somehow 4 left

I dont even know where they come from and i dont even care it was funny as fuck.
I didnt even lose a teeth or something just some bruises
>>
>>55890137

Cultural enrichment
>>
>>55882111
I'll cut ur cunt lips up with a chainsaw when I get the chance, I don't care who you are piece of shit human
>>
File: 1407023582102.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1407023582102.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>55886220
>Realize when you pick on a white kid you are metaphorically beating on someone with his hands tied behind his back

And they still need three of their friends to help them do it.
>>
>>55889832
Are you? Hmm, yeah.
>>
>>55882111
Simply put my shitposting friend, we would be accused of racism, which is a much worse thing than having koko the sign language gorilla calling us names.
>>
>>55889832
no it's just some weird archive

i found a similar thing for krautchan some months ago
>>
>>55889832
Sliding, let's talk about bullshit rather than more important matters.
>>
>>55882111

> shitskins gang up when it comes to fighting
> shitskins use weapons like knives or guns when it comes to fighting
> shitskins practice terror and rape on their enemies' families
> shitskins are protected by political correctness
> smoothskins don't want to go to jail
> smoothskins don't want to get thrown out of school
> smoothskins don't want tumblr to ruin their lives because of "racism"

Fuck niggers, fuck Arabs, fuck Turks, they can never fight 1-on-1, always gang up, so you can never stand against them unless you yourself are a thug in a biker gang
>>
File: KEKEKEK.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
KEKEKEK.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>55887599
>>
> be white person
> see melanin rich mass come up to me
> its starts shucking and jiving
> it says ooga booga or something that is not english
> have no idea what it said so i just ignore it

how am i supposed to respond?
>>
>>55890937
looks fake as fuck.
>>
>>55890636
Easy on buffalo bill.
>>
>>55882111
http://youtu.be/KuYd9pA8LIY
>>
File: 1446452664317.png (1 MB, 1500x788) Image search: [Google]
1446452664317.png
1 MB, 1500x788
>>55882233
witnessed
>>
>>55890636
Big words from a small white boy.
>>
>>55882233
four times the dubs, four times the truth
>>
>>55882111
Why is it that we enslaved you for centuries and you didn't do shit about it? If you try to enslave another race, they put up a fight.
>>
Why is it I've seen this post a million times now and its just as stale and boring as before?
>>
>>55882111
they go complain on messageboards afterwards saying
>nigger talked shit to me today, i told him to fuckoff lolz
>>
>>55882180
those coats,

I'm going to wear mine today and be like Van Helsing
>>
Why say anything? In 10 years you will be most likely in jail and I will be working a good job.

>mfw all the negro kids I went to school with are now just broke retards
>>
File: the crackers did it again.jpg (373 KB, 1920x500) Image search: [Google]
the crackers did it again.jpg
373 KB, 1920x500
>>55882233
Oh baby!
>>
It's a monkey thing, they will never understand.
>>
>>55888143
thanks crane
>>
File: superiordubschecked.jpg (106 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
superiordubschecked.jpg
106 KB, 600x490
>>55882233
Mary Mother of God. The dubs speak truth.
>>
>>55882233
1 in 10,000,000 chance
>>
>>55895844
>1 in 10,000,000 chance

The same chance as any other number :)
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.