[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I'm a Muslim, convince me to leave my religion and heritage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 575x1024
Hello I'm a Muslim, convince me to leave my religion and heritage
>>
File: 1447665551192.png (87 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
1447665551192.png
87 KB, 727x669
>>55882036
>>
>>55882036
Hello, those precepts have nothing to do with religion.
You could leave your religion and heritage while still following those, so they are a bad example and no one would want you to stop believing in those.
>>
>>55882036
Convince us you are not closed-minded and a waste of time trying to convince.
>>
What we say won't matter, apostasy is punished by death so you'll stay Muslim for fear of other Muslims anyway

Islam is a religion of fear
>>
>>55882036
1) Agree
2) Bullshit, self awareness is important.
3) Bullshit, you have to solve your own problems, not simply wait for them to go away.
4) Agree
5) Mostly agree although some people are irredeemable pieces of shit because of the choices they make.
6) Bullshit, see 3
7) The fuck?
>>
File: offering+to+Nanna.jpg (504 KB, 1123x595) Image search: [Google]
offering+to+Nanna.jpg
504 KB, 1123x595
You don't actually believe in Allah or Muhammad. What exactly is stopping you from renouncing a false God?
>>
>>55882036
I don't care, just fuck off to the middle east
>>
>>55882244
>7) The fuck?
it's sexist, I swear I saw exactly someone telling others to smile in one of those retarded feminist comics so it has to be immoral and degrading
>>
I've started to read the Quran and I cannot understand why anyone chooses to become a muslim. Half of it is just praising Allah or talking about the different ways infidels will burn in hell
>>
That's a retarded premise.

Convince me that you're not a threat to my country and cultural values. You don't hold the power here.
>>
File: Thenewenglishman.jpg (37 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
Thenewenglishman.jpg
37 KB, 229x377
Eat bacon in the morning, just once and u realize you are a fool, fanatic and that the god does not exist.

I fucking dare you, do it even once...
>>
File: impale.jpg (26 KB, 290x218) Image search: [Google]
impale.jpg
26 KB, 290x218
Stick with the religion of peace, please
>>
>>55882036
You don't have to. You're free to be a Muslim, the same way I'm free to hate Muslims. That's the price of freedom.
>>
File: 1396724162139.jpg (111 KB, 626x628) Image search: [Google]
1396724162139.jpg
111 KB, 626x628
>>55882036
dont be that person
>pic related
>>
>>55882400
10/10
>>
>>55882432
Catholic preists
>>
Just kill yourself buddeh
>>
>>55882466
>Catholic preists
Whats next #notallmuslims ? Fucking humanist...
>>
File: 1447601399192.jpg (126 KB, 850x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447601399192.jpg
126 KB, 850x1280
>>55882126
Don't be that guy, pic related
>>55882356
>eat bacon
>and get diseases
eric meme
>>55882432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Ki6Tv9Vgg
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/17/muhammad-aisha-truth

>>55882191
"Punishing" someone or taking revenge in general is haram, Because god says that you shouldn't punish or hurt any wrong-doer because god is the only punisher
>>
Hello, you wont have to leave anything when you go back to your shithole in the middle east
>>
>>55882036
Islam is a religion that only appeals to child rapists, murders and angry black men who are mad because they have a small cock.

Do you really want to willingly associate yourself with these cretins?
>>
>>55882596
So then why don't all humans go back to Africa
>>
File: 1388596874287.png (72 KB, 698x658) Image search: [Google]
1388596874287.png
72 KB, 698x658
>>55882466
Im not a priest.
>implying catholic religion demands child raping
>>55882567
>the guardian
>mfw
>>
>>55882036
>True
>Self awareness is what makes you a human being
>Not true in most cases
>true
>A bit of envy forces you to move forward and make progress and the right to judge morality exist
>Living is all about curiosity and hunger for answers in life , without it we wouldn't have discovered fire and still be living in caves/mudhuts like niggers in africa
>Doesn't make sense
>>
>>55882666
>child rapists, murders and angry black men who are mad because they have a small cock.
you literally just described christianity
>child rapists
Right, just like dem cardinals?
>murders
Yeah, like the LRA and abortion clinic shootings
>angry black men who are mad because they have a small cock

angry white* men who are mad because they have a small cock (like the KKK)
>>
>>55882803
>i'm a source hipster
>>
All religion is dogmatic and goes against skepticism.

You should leave Islam by renouncing religion. It is illogical.

Also Islam is specifically terrible and Muslims are going to be fucking slaughtered over the next decade or so, so do it to save yourself.
>>
File: tfkyk4ty.t3l.jpg (105 KB, 600x497) Image search: [Google]
tfkyk4ty.t3l.jpg
105 KB, 600x497
Just stop believing in fairytales.
>>
>>55882853
Contrary to the angry sand religion, Christians actually frown on child rape. Shocking to learn, I know.

There is a key difference here too. There is a difference between a religious person doing a horrible act and doing a horrible act because of religion. This is why Muslims are reviled. Their religion tells them that non-Muslims are worthless and they should die.
>>
>>55882853
>you literally just described Christianity
>black men
>child rapist

Wat.

No where in the Bible does it condone raping of children.
>>
>>55882036
OP's image is some serious faggotry. To some extent it's true but it's got some major flaws. If someone else thinks of me that I should die for instance that's my business and I intend to kill them first.
>>
>stop thinking
>>
>>55882981
Roight.

That's why catholic priests rape kids all day everyday

>>55882990
Yeah, but catholic priests and cardinals rape

And last time i checked the quran doesn't advocate child rape
>>
>>55883378
So I am not religious and i mock allah do muslims want me dead?
>>
>>55883663
I Don't want you dead, i can't hurt a fly, so does everyone i know.
>>
>>55883378
>last time i checked the quran doesn't advocate child rape
It literally allows to rape any infidels
>>
File: 1447054048270.jpg (83 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1447054048270.jpg
83 KB, 500x371
>>55883132
>don't judge people
>>
>>55882466
aren't encouraged to fuck kids
>>
>>55882036
>smile
yeah let me just be happy, i haven't tried that yet
>>
>>55882867
Did you even read the link you posted?
>Mohammed wasn't a pedo, everybody did it at the time!
>she was probably already through puberty by age 6, so it's ok!
>>
>>55883746
RARE FLAG
>>
>>55882567
>theguardian
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 627x663
>>
>>55882036
I'll gib you 5 bucks and a 6 oz. can of tomato paste to become a Mormon. But you have to move to Utah. Moving expenses not included.
>>
>>55882036
How come none of those rules are about not killing people and not stealing?
>>
>>55883785
That looks like a dog in a dog suit
>>
>>55882567
read ibn kathirs tafsir on 9:29.
>>
>>55882567
>al-maraghi
>not reading ibn kathirs tafsir
get a load of this moroccan
>>
>>55882853
>abortion clinic shootings
They consider abortion murder and the abortion doctors are murderers in their eyes so they strike at the evil to save unborn children.
Not saying I condone it but their position is pretty obvious.
In contrast the over 100 people that died in Paris were innocent bystanders. Better luck next time.
>>
>>55883378
Priests never said their actions were religious.
Terrorist do.

So what now?
>>
>>55883761
>>55883761
It doesn't allow you to hurt anyone

And raping is hurting

>“Whoever hurts a non Muslim , I am his adversary, and I shall be an adversary to him on the Day of Resurrection.” -The prophet

>>55884043
Look at the video

>>55884148
>wife should obey husband
They SHOULD you kek
>sharia should rule
nah
>death for adultery
>death for leaving islam

Punishing, killing or hurting someone in general is forbidden, because god is the only punisher
>>
>>55882036
Islam is haram.
>>
>>55882271
Death to those who leave Islam
>>
>>55884488
Dunno man just looked good and i grabbed it

>>55884589
>literally
>a
>priest
>someone who associates himself with religion very much

>b-but they didn't do it in the name of religion!
Still wrong, they broke god's laws by hurting children, just like terrorists

And if you're looking for christians that do terrorism in the name of christ, look at the abortion clinic shootings, the LRA, antibalaka, Eastern lightning, KKK etc etc etc
>>
>>55884649
"Let there be no compulsion in religion"

"No one can punish people but god"

-Quran
>>
>>55882036
There is no life after death imagine it like sleeping forever without dreaming.Just be ethical.
>>
>>55884609
You don't get it do you?

No matter how much you want to defend Muslims, people do not want them here. They do not belong in Western nations. Muslims stay Muslims in western nations because they believe their way of living is right and ours is wrong.

Sorry mate, but I'll start napalming any Muslims I see on the street before I let any sort of sharia bullshit in.
>>
>>55882036
>convince me to leave my religion and heritage

Leave Canada and the West. That's all I want to convince you of.
>>
>>55884747
Then explain why people are killed daily for leaving Islam?

Explain why people are beheaded daily in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>55884775
>sharia

I Don't want sharia either, faggot
>>
>>55882567
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Games-Muslims-Play.htm
>>
>>55884609
Watched some of the video, I really don't give a flying fuck if Mohammed was a pedo or not, I'm just calling out that terrible article. I personally don't care if you're Muslim or not, I just think it's extremely wishy-washy as a religion or ideology. I also think the Guardian is shit, and that article that you linked is particularly shit, reinforcing my hatred of the Guardian
>>
>>55884844
Then why are you a Muslim? The whole identity of Islam is Sharia law which is the legislative product of Islam.

Also pls answer>>55884817
>>
>>55884844
then you aren't musli.

congratulaions, you are a homo sapiens sapiens!
>>
>>55884817
Extrimists (Wahabism and salafism) are a real mess, used to smear all muslims. And MANY of them come from Saudi-Arabia, In fact the saudi's and their sunni minions have destroyed and desecrated countless muslim holy places, and killed millions of muslims to take control over the people in muslim lands.

The wellspring of all this is the royal families of the gulf states, and the trillions of dollars of oil money the west gives them. This continues the global power of the petrodollar, and gives massive power to the salafists to build mosques, madrassas and take power across the world. So the question is who are these plutocratic rulers, and how did they get there?

The answer is the saud's are crypto-jews, put in place by the british secret service to take control after the defeat of the ottomans.

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
here's a good report on this

Now they continue to rule despotically, off of the wealth of foreign peoples, and kill and torture at will to hold on to their power over their poor citizens. Just recently they arrested a 15 year old boy for speaking critically of the government. They gave him 1000 lashes and then crucified him alive. Sound familiar? These are the same people who rule ISIS.

INFACT, they destroy other mosques and muslim holy places (both sunni and shia), needless to say, that ISIS literally wants to blow up mecca

And here, take a look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARE6NcxdcY
>>
>>55882036
I have no interest in you leaving your religion, what I want you to do is leave Canada and go back to your own culture and practise it as you will
>>
>>55884710
Ibn Kathir is pretty much the best scholar you can find that deals with tafsirs.

(Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth among the People of the Scripture,) This honorable Ayah was revealed with the order to fight the People of the Book, after the pagans were defeated, the people entered Allah's religion in large numbers, and the Arabian Peninsula was secured under the Muslims' control. Allah commanded His Messenger to fight the People of the Scriptures, Jews and Christians, on the ninth year of Hijrah, and he prepared his army to fight the Romans and called the people to Jihad announcing his intent and destination. The Messenger sent his intent to various Arab areas around Al-Madinah to gather forces, and he collected an army of thirty thousand. Some people from Al-Madinah and some hypocrites, in and around it, lagged behind, for that year was a year of drought and intense heat. The Messenger of Allah marched, heading towards Ash-Sham to fight the Romans until he reached Tabuk, where he set camp for about twenty days next to its water resources.

[Tafsir ibn Kathir, on 9:29]

Muhammad didn't really intend to defend himself from the yzantines, but wage war
>>
>>55882161
This.

I've never met a Muslim that showed willingness to see what we see that actually followed through.

I've cited sites that are specialized in finding errors in Quran and all the Muslims did is read the title and say "it's all debunked" if the title seemed to prove Quran is wrong and they said "it proves Quran is right" if it looks like it isn't making a case of why Islam isn't true, even though I gave the sites that show Islam isn't true both times.
>>
>>55884871
>thereligionofpeace
oi
im
laffin

I Checked the page, and all it says is "All muslims is violent!!" other religions don't kill!!!
And i already answered that ITT

>>55884907
>>55884893
http://www.aslanmedia.com/aslan-media-columns/ummah-wake-up/item/232-is-sharia-law-truly-islamic
>>
>>55884951
That verse talks about the war between pagans and muslims, it's a story, not a command
>>
>>55884915
You 100% lost me at crypto Jew.

I will still argue this point, if there are no Muslims in a nation there is no such thing as a Islamist terrorist attack. I don't care what sect of Islam you come from, 0 Muslims = 0 Atracks.

That is pure fact that cannot be challenged. If you try and go down the "white domestic terror" route, that is an internal problem of a white nation as every nation will always have extremist even at 100% homogeneity because that's the nature of free speech and freedom of expression.

You cannot expect the ruling nationality and race to deport themselves. Muslims are externals, they do not contribute to the continuation of white culture.

At least even white terrorist are just being terrorist because they care about white people in a sick way.
>>
>>55884915
>saud's are crypto jews

You're a fucking arab semite for fucks sake! You are a crypto jew!

Al qaeda exists
ISIS exists and do not want to blow upp mecca you retard!

How did Mohammed lead his life? LIKE A JIHAD WARRIOR you idiot
>>
>>55885105
No, I think you're referring to 9:5, 9:29 was revealed to Muhammad after the pagans were subjugated, and Arabia was under Muslim control. See Battle of Tabouk
>>
>>55882036
You don't have to, you just have to be Muslim somewhere else.
Canada is fine, for all I care..
>>
>>55884967
well creationists are pretty much the same, arent they? when your head is in your ass its hard to accept logic. also segregation makes the problem bigger - if its them vs us - like in christian communities or in muslim ghettoes, especially when those groups of people preach that all the other groups of people are not to be trusted and that you are not to answer for your words to those groups of people it makes it a turf war. in a turf war you dont debate with the other gang why its better to share something, you try to get hegemony
>>
>>55882036
Muslim countries are garbage.
Contrary to anti-colonialist rhetoric, the more money they have, the worse they are.
Live however you want, but look honestly at the world and identify for me the Shariah hellhole where whites abd East Asians are clamoring in their thousands to get in and reside for the rest of their lives.
A dozen mentally ill people joining ISIS because they are angry at their parents do not count.
>>
>>55884710
Priests try to fucking hide these practices because they know they will be excommunicated and socially lynched for doing that because YES it is against God. They KNOW it's wrong.

While Muslims think they're right because their scripture tells them.

Is that difficult?

As for the domestic white christian terrorism, that will happen. You can't expect the majority, who are White Christians to deport themselves.

Again like I've said, domestic white terrorism is an internal problem, Islamic terrorism is an external problem.

Islamic terrorism never happened until Muslims showed up.
>>
>>55885074
My god you are one stupid brainwashed muzzy
>>
>>55885074
im pretty sure it focuses on all muslims are taught to be violent - if they have a drop of decency in them they tend not to follow islam and to live and let live. but that doesnt change the fact that islam condones violent behaviour.
and it doesnt change the fact that all the shit youre pulling is pretty much "by the book" bullshitting
>>
>>55885169
>ISIS exists and do not want to blow upp mecca you retard!
http://en.apa.az/news/213369

>Jihad
Jihad is defensive, aka if someone invdes your country, and you defend yourself, it's called jihad

You can't go around killing innocents and call it Jihad like ISIS

>>55885181
>According to Ar-Rahīq al-Makhtum, a modern Islamic hagiography of Muhammad written by the Indian Muslim author Safiur Rahman Mubarakpuri, the reason for war against the Byzantine Empire, was that one of Muhammad's ambassadors was killed by Sharhabeel bin ‘Amr Al-Ghassani (the governor of Al-Balqa). This immediately led to the Battle of Mutah. But Mubarakpuri also claims that event was one of the reasons of the Battle of Tabouk also. Mubarakpuri further mentions that the emperor of the Byzantine Empire, Heraclius was preparing a force to demolish the growing Muslim power in the region.[2]
>>
>>55885160
Saud Kings Shill all day everyday for america and israel. That's crypto-jew tier
>>
>>55885435
Point still stands 0 Muslims = 0 Islamist Attacks.

Say what you want about Saudi Shills.
>>
>>55882319
Islam is a 100% shit tier religion. The only reason there are so many is because if you're not a Muslim in the middle east you're likely to find yourself the object of scorn of every other Muzzo shit stain at best and killed at worst and because it's not gated like Judaism which requires a lengthy conversion process.

As someone who's also read the Quran, it's fucking bullshit. It's even dumber than the New Testament and most of these apes take this shit at literal face value.
>>
>>55885406
>Jihad is defensive, aka if someone invdes your country, and you defend yourself, it's called jihad

4:76 Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is ever weak.

whats this called? killing them with kindness?
>>
>>55882036

just become a christian you have the same god - the violence with jesus christ as your savior
>>
>>55885406
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/says_about/holywar.html
explain again how everything here is misunderstood and is totally not about killing.
>>
>>55885577
I went to a Catholic school. I'm agnostic but God was a cold hearted motherfucker in the Old Testament. And then all the sudden he turned into this acceptance-tolerance bullshit.
>>
>>55885406
The Byzantine Empire never prepared a force to fight the Muslims, they were already fighting the Persians.

>There is no contemporary Byzantine account of the events, and much of the details come from later Muslim sources. Noting this, as well as the fact that the armies never met, some Western scholars have questioned the authenticity of the details surrounding the event;[1] though in the Arab world it is widely held as historical.

>The first conflict between the Byzantines and Muslims was the Battle of Mu'tah in September 629. A small Muslim skirmishing force attacked the province of Arabia but were repulsed. Because the engagement was a Byzantine victory, there was no apparent reason to make changes to the military configuration of the region.[41]

So, Muhammad wanted to attack the Byzantines because his ambassador was killed by the governor of Al-Barqa? Seems to me like a perfect opportunity to have a reason to attack. It also reflects pretty good on the actions of the Rashiduns who would conquer tons of land from the Byzantines and Persians
>>
>>55885577
isnt it in there that you are supposed to take it at literal face value? but also literal face value is the interpretations by the imams or whatever they are, who are bound to advance the cause by lying to anyone who isnt a true muslim, even though true muslims are allowed to pretend not to be muslims to further advance the cause and the cause is to make everyone belive in god, unless they are doing mischief in which case they cant convert and are to be killed?
>>
>>55885572
Gun-control tier argument.

>>55885338
Well ok then mr. all knowing redpill, tell me what you have?

>>55885347
Islam does not condone violent behaviour, for both believer and non-believer

>>55885705
read the pic in>>55882567
>>
Why does everyone try to fight Muslims on the shacky grounds of those quotes? It seems pretty obvious to me that they can easily defend themselves through interpretation and context.
Instead, you should point out that the majority of Muslims accepts/wants Sharia, and then they will have no ground to debate anymore since Sharia breaches basic human rights.
If you use interpretation they will fight bact with interpretation. If you use facts, they have nothing.
>>
File: thatsbrutal.jpg (112 KB, 1140x831) Image search: [Google]
thatsbrutal.jpg
112 KB, 1140x831
>>55882036
>>
>>55882036
no
if you need convincing you need to go back to it
that is to the middle east
>>
>>55886080
a jewish family sold that theater a day before the attack
>>
your religion and heritage are barbaric

if they aren't, then why did you and your family come here?
>>
>>55885928
>Gun control tier argument

Tu quoque - Avoiding having to engage in criticism by turning the criticism back on the accuser - criticising the criticism.

Try again with a logical thought process and tell me why 0 Muslims = 0 Islamist attacks isn't true.
>>
>>55886224
*malicious handrubbing*
>>
>>55882126
Shall we make a huge fucking list of the shit every other religious extremist has done over the course of history?

Fuck Daesh, but they're not representative of all muslims. There's 1.6 billion of them, if you seriously believe they all want you dead you're delusional. Because 1.6 billion muslims should be able to just roflpwn the whole world quite easily if that's really what they wanted.
>>
>>55886224
not a day before
it was a month or so
and the whole area is being flooded by mudslime
any sane jew(if those exist) would get out of there
>>
>>55886294
look at the video in>>55884915
>>
>>55885928
>Islam does not condone violent behaviour, for both believer and non-believer

literally this
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/says_about/holywar.html

ok it seems we must explain what "violent" and "behaviour" mean.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/violent
"Involving physical conflict.
We would rather negotiate, but we will use violent means if needed.
Likely to use physical force.
The escaped prisoners are considered extremely violent."

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/behaviour
"The way a living creature behaves or acts. [quotations ▼]
She can't stop the strange behaviour because she has OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). "

thus violent behaviour = behaviour which involves physical conflict or is likely to use physical force.
shall we go through the meaning of the following words which come from here http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/says_about/holywar.html

slay, drive them out, warfare, fight, battle, kill, crucify, cut off (hands and feet), throw fear, smite and ffs im at number 8...
do explain what those words mean.

>read the pic in>>55882567

literally this
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Games-Muslims-Play.htm#context
you read it
>>
>>55886414
[handrubbing and shekel counting intensifies]
>>
>>55886328
>over the course of history

No. Try in the last 20 years because over the course of history ideals and values have changed and are not accurate representations of what they are today.

>1.6 billions could wipe the whole world out
Now who's the delusional one here? 9/10 of the Muslim population lives in 3rd world countries. You would have to have an extraordinary underestimation of the power of western nations and nuclear bombs.
>>
>>55886328
over the course of history
versus
right now
>>
>>55882036
No, you entitled piece of shit. You made your bed now.
>>
>>55886431
Like i said, it talks about the war between muslims and pagans, it's not
a
fucking
command

also
>Exodus 15:3
>The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name.

>matthew 10:34
>"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
>>
>>55885406
You try so hard but your problem is that the Quran is hypocritical, it contradicts itself countless of times, just like the Bible. Religion itself is just illogical and a means to act and feel melodramatic about yourself and an imaginary giant man giggling down at you from the clouds.
>>
>>55886553
fuck the bible im not a christian, and the tendency of christians is to stop believing is goatfucker sayings from the dark ages.
also two wrongs dont make a right and you know it. the bible or the buddhist dogmas are not what is wrong in islam, because they are not islam.
how is it not a fucking command?
Slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out ... if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.
how is that not a command? so suddenly islam is a suggestion? it is not a way to live your life?
>>
>>55886762
Read
the
whole
sura

It's the guy before the battle telling his soldiers to "kill all enemies on sight"

>>55886755
Euphoric.

Now, tell me where does it contradict itself?
>>
>>55882036
>hipste
It's fucking 2015 there's no magic sky wizard.
>>
>>55886762
>Slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out
It's for when they are at war.

You should rather ask, when are the Ummah at war with kafir?
>>
>>55886937
this thing?
The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.
>>
>>55887023
ehm isnt that always?
>>
>>55887145
That's my conclusion also. But Muslims disagrees.
>>
>>55882036
Read the fucking piece of shit Quran is.
If you're not retarded, it should work.

PS : same goes for other holy shit books
>>
>>55882036

If Muslims themselves don't convince you to quit your religion then I'm not going to.

Being Muslim just marks you for the day of the rope. It's coming soon you goatfucker.
>>
>>55886482
dude it's 2015 lmao

Seriously though it's shit logic, people do fucked up shit all time. Plus look at all the nigger christians in Africa who do shit like genital mutilation or lighting people on fire or alleged witchcraft or homosexuality
>>
>>55887131
yes. see? it talks about waring the wrong-doers and bad people generally
>>
>>55887341
But you have to lose the 6 trillion pounds you have attached in your belly, i'm a fast runner
>>
>>55887463
the wrong-doers and bad people, who had a peace with mohammed , which he broke and slaughtered them? the bad people who protected their caravans from raids? the bad people who did not prevent this new sect from expressing their beliefs? the bad people who did not attack the muslims, but were defending against them?
>>
>>55887353
and again...
two wrongs dont make a right
just because someone is chimping out and being a general retard does not mean you should support another general retard who chimps out
>>
>>55887551
Every war muhammad had was justified
>war on pagans
Because they were prosecuting,killing and torturing them for years
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_by_the_Meccans

>Byzantines
Already discussed
>>
File: bullshit.png (36 KB, 1250x310) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
36 KB, 1250x310
>>55887651
>>
>>55887651
now would be a good point to exercise taqiyya as "im not muslim", not as "islam is good"
>>
>>55887651
LOL. Really now?

Really?

>Mujahidindu nuffink rong!
>>
>>55887739
http://www.imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=10562

http://www.al-islam.org/restatement-history-islam-and-muslims-sayyid-ali-ashgar-razwy/early-converts-islam-and-their

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/172/muhammad-s-biography-part-4/
>>
>>55887785
Taqqiya is a shia practice
>>
>>55887846
Yeah dey just needed some of dat pagan gold fo dem mosque charity programs
>>
>>55882432
A lot of muslims think she was 16, not 6.
http://www.islamawareness.net/FAQ/what_was_ayesha.html
>>
>>55887860
shias are muslims
>>
>>55882036
it's a retarded idelogoy, it must undergo a massive change, and it won't because mudshits will get butthurt. many argue that muslims don't follow the quaran but don't want to give it up because muh heritage of fucking goats and eating sand. also even these moderate muslims are still ultra religious by normal people standards. deism is the most based shit ever. god exists, no need to blow yourself up or to emulate a pedo who lived 1400 years ago in order to reach heaven
>>
>>55887892
And? i'm not shia, i'm sunni
>>
>>55887849
>imamreza
>al-islam
>islamreligion

dont you think that might be a little bit biased? redacted? historically incorrect?
>>
>>55887979
so why you don't join isis?
>>
>>55887986
Read before judging
>>
>>55887860
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya#Sunni_Islam_view
example of kitman at its best
>>
>>55888017
Because they kill innocents? because they're terrorists?
>>
>>55888053
>Sunnis believe that it is allowed to deny faith under compulsion, threat, and fear of death, as long as the heart remains firm in faith.

what's wrong with it?
>>
>>55888073
Who died and crowned you mullah?
>>
>>55882036
I don't need you to leave your religion and your heritage. I need you to leave North America.
>>
>>55887979
You are literally the 0.01% of Sunnis. Most still believe someone should be killed for making fun of mohammed. Most believe I'm conquering the western world under "Allah". Most have democracy, secularism, tolerance, etc. Most believe that people should die for not following your religion. They are the antithesis of our society tell us why the western world should take them in.
>>
>>55888139
Those are wahabis, not sunnis

read>>55884915
>>
>>55888242
It's like calling the same piece of shit in different names
>>
>>55888095
kitman again. has nothing to do with the fact you can make up shit as you go. you are pointing towards and all general acknowledgement that people under duress say shit, but you omit and avoid the subject of "i can lie for islam and that is sanctioned"
you avoid the fact that this is not the only instance when you can lie.
>>
>>55888318
well according to the book really. everyone lies all the time, you are just condoned to do it
>>
>>55888273
i love you too, shlomo
>>
>>55888318
"kitman" only applies when your life is in danger

and it's all about denying your faith to save your life,

Not about lying on a chinese cartoon forum
>>
http://www.religioustolerance.org/curr_war.htm

25 conflicts
21 has muslims on one side

That is why you should leave your shit religion.

You get along with NOBODY
>>
>>55888351
شكرا اخي
>>
>>55888139
nope he is the ones who believe radical shit and is defending islam atm. with all the tricks in the book. he is encouraged to do it. its in the quran. he is at war at all times with non-muslims, peace and agreements with non-muslims are temporary and to be broken as soon as a better option appears, lying to defend or advance islam is encouraged, befriending and affiliating yourself with non-muslims is discouraged. its in the fucking quran
>>
>>55888424
by "radical islam" you mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4es9IYwdFbM
>>
>>55882036
You don't have to fuck goats and agree with the enslavement and termination on infidels.
>>
>>55887651
why did muhammad:
burn down the homes of those who did not come to the mosque (Sahih al-Bukhari 1:617/ 1:626)
take the children and women of the men of khaybar as slaves (Sahih al-Bukhari 5:59:512)
took a woman as a sexslave after he had killed her husband (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 517)
tortured people (Sahih Muslim 4131/Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 734, 764, 517 and 436)
tortured a man to find out where he had hid his money (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764)
>>
>>55888490
because he is a prophet and he can do whatever he wants
>>
>>55888399
no.
i dont give a shit how you call your different kinds of lies. the fact is almost all kinds of lying is encouraged.

On the popular Islam Web,[20] where Muslims submit questions and Islamic authorities respond with a fatwa, a girl poses her moral dilemma: her father has explicitly told her that, whenever the phone rings, she is to answer saying “he’s not here.” The fatwa solves her problem: she is free to lie, but when she says “he’s not here,” she must mean in her mind that he is not in the same room, or not directly in front of her.
from here
http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/taqiyya-about-taqiyya/
>>
>>55888529
*god wants
>>
>Hello I'm a Muslim

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>55882036
Cuz bacon is good AF ram.
>>
>>55888655
God told him to do what he wants
>>
If you are incapable of pointing out the lack of logic in your belief system, then you do not deserve to be free of it.
>>
>>55887618
No, I'm not wrong. You hold individuals accountable for their actions, you don't persecute an entire group of people based on their religious affiliation because of a few terrorists, that's fucking stupid. Which is why I don't judge Christians based on the aforementioned reasons (which STILL HAPPEN TODAY BY THE WAY, so yes it's current.)
>>
>>55888479
by radical islam i mean islam. the ones who are not radical are not muslims.
its so flatly based on the premise that muslims have to enslave/kill the non-muslims that even a retard understands that as a muslim you have to fight. literally fight. and when you cant fight you should wait and rise up when you can fight. the whole book is about it. theres nothing else in it. it can be summarized in 2 sentences
1. you are a muslim, god is only god, mohammed is only prophet and wants you, though the word of god and his actions to fight and/or oppress everyone who isnt a muslims. through any means necesarry. including lying and breaking your word and anything.
2. repeat one. also there is terrible horrors for the ones who dones do it and awesome pleasures for the ones who do it and there is noone inbetween and they are hypocrites.
>>
>>55882036
Don't do it bro you get the death penalty if you stop being Muslim.

That said, you get to enjoy music and video games.
>>
>>55882036
Easy. There are no logically sound arguments that favour any religion, nor any evidence.

That leaves us with two motivations to delude yourself into being a mulism:
- The ethics it promots
- To fit in

>The ethics of Islam
They suck. It's all about preserving and spreading Islam, with some patriarchy and basic notions about not stealing and killing other citizens. The patriachy Islam promotes is shit, it makes the women completely uselss and the men manchildren.

Both sexes need gender rolls and standard to promoted a healthy apporach to their pricinples and hedonistic urges. It promotes manchildren by loading all the chores on girls and makes women uselss by locking them in the house. There should be a patriachy because women can't handle politics as a group, they poison it with moral status signaling. Choose a better patriachy.

>To fit in
If you have to be muslims to not get fucked over in your region, just fucking pretend.
>>
>>55882036
Cowards leave their nation. Don't be a coward.
>>
File: 1419951094097.gif (447 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
1419951094097.gif
447 KB, 245x175
>>55882036
Muhammad was part Jewish and created the Islamic religion with the help of Jews, Islam is a Jewish invention to help combat the growing spread of Christianity, of which Jews hated.
>>
>>55882036
There's no future for you if you do not.
>>
>>55887503

I'll just wait until your designated prayer hour when you rub your face in the dirt like the sandnigger you are.
>>
>>55882319
Islam is shit tier.
It's good to read about other religions, reading the quran is good for arguments agaisnt islam. If you want something better, try Hinduism, Taoism or Buddhism. I dont beleive in them (Hindus and Buddhists rely on reincarnation too much, and I dont believe in it), but they have some interesting views and arent obnoxius like Islam. I thought Buddha had some retarded ideas, but I respect the guy for the following quote

>"As the wise test gold by burning, cutting and rubbing it (on a piece of touchstone), so are you to accept my words after examining them and not merely out of regard for me,"

I want to get into Shamanism soon. Not sure how, but I am going to look at Mongolia for that, I think.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.