[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim rape gangs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: mohamad-alaboudi.png (56 KB, 249x232) Image search: [Google]
mohamad-alaboudi.png
56 KB, 249x232
/Pol/ what should we do about muslim rape gangs?

Prepare to rage:

>SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — It was an anonymous two-story house with an outdoor side staircase, nothing that looked ominous to Kevin Koliner when he passed by going to and from work. On one evening stroll, the federal prosecutor heard loud noises but figured it was just a party. Later, he'd discover the ugly truth.

>In a squalid second-floor apartment, just blocks from the U.S. attorney's office, Mohammed Sharif Alaboudi ran a violent sex trafficking ring, preying on young, troubled women. He plied them with drugs and alcohol, gave them clothes and a place to stay, and forced them to engage in sex acts with strangers. Prosecutors dubbed his place a "house of horrors."

>The case of Alaboudi, now serving four life terms, offers a glimpse into how the feds are waging an aggressive campaign to root out the illegal sex trade lurking in what might seem an unlikely locale: the quiet prairies and sleepy hamlets of South Dakota.

>"We're just a friendly state and I think traffickers see this as a trusting place and think, 'They're never going to catch me. They're not so bright,'" says Jenise Pischel, program coordinator at Our Home Inc., a private non-profit that has helped trafficked girls., including a 14-year-old in the Alaboudi case. "Well, we seem to be catching an awful lot of them."
>http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ec5ef60a3c704032931b39766f8abfcd/feds-nab-sex-traffickers-sd-catching-awful-lot-them
>https://www.fbi.gov/minneapolis/press-releases/2013/sioux-falls-man-convicted-in-sex-trafficking-case
>https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/south-dakota-iraqi-refugee-gets-life-in-prison-for-sex-trafficking/
>Also he's an Iraqi refugee
>>
At least you imprison yours
>>
We should supply them with our white women.
>>
Let it happen. This is what we wanted after all.
>>
>>55882016

Women want to be raped anyway, just by Chad. So I say, let the Muslim rape gangs do their thing.
>>
Does anyone have a twitter? They need to send this info to Trump?
>>
File: 1447649211106.jpg (52 KB, 960x680) Image search: [Google]
1447649211106.jpg
52 KB, 960x680
>>55882278
Its the only way. We have to be understanding of them and their needs

I mean, its 2015. What are you, a bigoted xenophobe?
>>
File: 414214.jpg (14 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
414214.jpg
14 KB, 280x390
>>55882016
>mfw this global phenomenon has reached SOUTH FUCKING DAKOTA
The ride never ends, does it lads?
>>
>>55882278
If I convert, do I get one?
>>
>>55882885
It would be extremely painful.
>>
I'm starting to hate Arabs more than Niggers.
>>
File: rapechan.jpg (110 KB, 572x846) Image search: [Google]
rapechan.jpg
110 KB, 572x846
>>55882016
>/Pol/ what should we do about muslim rape gangs?

Nothing.
>>
>>55882016
>now serving four life terms

I'm honestly disgusted that this kind of blatant Islamophobia still exists in 2015.
>>
It's something muslims do everywhere they live
But not just muslims

This is the thing liberals create with thier feminist babble
>>
>>55882948

4hur?
>>
>>55882246
We imprisoned ours. It was Labour that didn't...

That should be the deterrent everyone needs to keep Labour out of power.
>>
>>55884608
4xu.
>>
>>55882016
>In a squalid second-floor apartment, just blocks from the U.S. attorney's office, Mohammed Sharif Alaboudi ran a violent sex trafficking ring, preying on young, troubled women. He plied them with drugs and alcohol, gave them clothes and a place to stay, and forced them to engage in sex acts with strangers. Prosecutors dubbed his place a "house of horrors."
Sounds no different from all the other pimps in the country
>>
>>55883958
I actually never though about it this way. You changed my mind, thank you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.