[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is black people being slaves our fault today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
How is black people being slaves our fault today?
>>
>>55881714
It is not.
>>
Why would you even bother asking that question here?
>>
>>55881714
I'm black and I say it's not but SOME of you guys do benefit from it
>>
>>55883415
and all of you befit from not being in fucking africa
>>
People unironically believe this?
I thought darkies only use it as a rhetorical argument.

Like, nigger, I don't ask for reperations from T*rks for invading my country and occupying it for 150 years.
>>
File: 1430313675352.png (271 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1430313675352.png
271 KB, 640x480
>Internet exist
>College and Universities are now a joke.
>Black people still pull the "WHITE MAN KEEPING US DOWN" card

Here's a protip: Get educated you stupid niggers.
>>
>>55883415
Firstly: you and I, and every other human alive, benefit from millions of years of rape, murder, cruelty, and backstabbing by our ancestors. We, as in modern humans, are the only ones who've cared all that much.

Secondly: if you're black, then you've probably got more than a little Bantu in you, and the Bantu genocided the Bushmen off the face of Africa. In fact, the Bantu hadn't finished genociding their way to South Africa when the Dutch colonised it.[0] Your opposition to colonialism is not a principled stand from a position of peace, it is an adoption from the alien culture that enslaved you or purchased you from your own warlords, then set you free again.

Thirdly: the average annual income in the DRC is $400[1]. The average annual black income in the US is $39k.[2] Do you reckon SOME of you guys might have benefited from colonialism? Would you be better off had the Europeans not come, leaving you to die young as a subsistence farmers?

Fourthly: life isn't fair. People are inherently unequal. The myth that racial injustice is more unfair than economic injustice or genetic injustice is flat-out wrong. The only major reason racial justice is wrong is that it lets some of the best minds, greatest talents, and strongest wills rot in ghettos; the unfairness of it is not a factor.

[0] https://evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/south-africa-democracy-and-the-dangers-of-demographics/
[1] http://classroom.synonym.com/average-annual-income-democratic-republic-congo-22867.html
[2] http://www.stateofworkingamerica.org/fact-sheets/african-americans/
>>
>>55885413
Is that from somewhere?
If not, good job.
>>
>>55885413
>expecting me to read all that shit
>Australian
(Shitposting aside it was actually really well said saving this in the fridge for future pasta)
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>55885413
If that wasn't a copy paste then nice. Finally someone on here that uses sources. Good post anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 379x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 379x363
>>55885413
>>
>>55883415
How so? Most historians will say that slavery crippled the economy of the south and seriously curtailed economic opportunity for poor white people.
>>
>>55885850
Butthurt eh? Just dismiss a post you can't refute as "shitposting". Kill yourself.
>>
>>55883415
How am I benefitting from cotton picked over 100 years ago?
>>
>>55883566
>>55883566
>>55883566
>>
File: ScreenShot25.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot25.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>55885413
Dayum.
Even if it's copy pasta that is some sick burn.
>>
>>55883415
Suit yourself lol
>>
>>55886297
REKT
>>
>>55886419
If it was copypasta it wouldn't have been half an hour too late to get a response.
>>
File: 1420913875507.jpg (676 KB, 1300x835) Image search: [Google]
1420913875507.jpg
676 KB, 1300x835
It wasn't our fault to begin with. I can pretty much guarantee my ancestors did not own slaves. Besides, niggers invented slavery, whites ended it. There are more slaves in Africa and China today than there were in the West's history, but you never see guilty liberal Chinese or blacks saying their race needs to apologize for slavery.
>>
>"We should be proud of our ancestor's and race's accomplishments after if they were our own."
>"I didn't own any slaves, it's not my responsibility!"
It's called consistency, crackers. Pay what your owe.
#thecaseforreparations
>>
>>55881714
Ask those who grew up during the 1950s regarding white privilege and white man's burden.
>>
>>55886297
He called his own post shitposting and yours(or other aussies) a good post.

>australian reading comprehension
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.