[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about Trevor Noah. Is he funny to anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: images (73).jpg (11 KB, 461x319) Image search: [Google]
images (73).jpg
11 KB, 461x319
>>
He's a shit tier race baiter on UK tv and only the worst kind of PC faggots laugh at him. Kinda like Rasish Ranganathan or whatever that lazy eyed poo in loo is called.
>>
He's my favourite comedian.
His groundbreaking original style is unique.it must come from his unique perspective on the world due to being mixed race he's very very very funny,I love him he is unique and fresh.
>>
>>55881521
He is ok, but not at the level where he should be hosting Stewarts old show.
>>
>>55881592
2/10, that's the best i can do. you gotta be more subtle
>>
He's shit...
>>
"Hilarious"
- LA Times
"Smart, witty"
- Washington Post
"Brown enough"
- NY Times
>>
He's not even funny to South Africans.
>>
I honestly couldn't understand his accent and I've struggled listening to him, so it takes away from his "zingers"

And his style doesn't match up with what is required to deliver news about american politics. He doesn't seem to really understand it all because he's a foreigner so he doesn't connect with what happens in america at an emotional level.

Why couldn't they have just found a black american to do the job?
>>
File: zui93s.jpg (10 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
zui93s.jpg
10 KB, 475x475
>>55881960
>>
he is like the Yakov Smirnoff for South Africa
>>
>>55881521

His African DNA must make him funny because I sure haven't ever heard of a funny Swiss person.
>>
his legacy will be the last host of the daily show
>>
>>55882105

/thread
>>
>>55881521
I liked his one about learning German and ending up ordering a sandwich like Hitler - it's what I'd expect from you guys, made me smile. Apart from that I can't find anything mildly amusing about him
>>
On a serious note, can we all agree that Jews are without doubt the best funny guys?
>>
>>55881521
He is a joke thief and a nonce. Uppity half-nigger fuck South Africa.
>>
>>55881521
BLACK PEOPLE ARE LIKE THIS
BUT WHITE PEOPLE ARE LIKE THIS

SOUTH AFRICA IS NOT THAT SHITTY GAISE
>>
>>55881521

Diversity is our strength. Except when it comes to ratings.
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY
>>
>>55881521
Never found him, nor his constant and poor impression of Mandela even slightly amusing.
Wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he just isn't funny.
The one semi-decent joke he made was at the Royal Variety Show about his father being Swiss, and his mother being Lhasa, with the comment about "You know how the Swiss love chocolate."

Affirmative action at it's finest.
>>
>>55882797
Nah, maybe in writing sitcoms? But English/Anglicised Irish stand up comedians have always been top tier (You gotta wade past the BBC deepthroaters)
>>
>>55881521
hes ok, but not on the daily show, some of his standups are pretty funny, but hes constricted to his jokes on the daily show, and hes forced to be ultra left
>>
>>55881521
hes not funny. idc that hes a nigger, jessica williams was funny. i hope they give the show to someone else soon
>>
>>55881521
He would be funny if his jokes were original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHxbkLpbtNk
>>
File: sanders.gif (1 MB, 365x205) Image search: [Google]
sanders.gif
1 MB, 365x205
>>55882797

correct
>>
>>55885685
Oh shit.
Now Peters is one guest appearance on the Joe Weedman podcast away from ending his gig.
Rogan really likes to drill these joke thieves hard.
>>
>>55882394
redpill me on yakov smirnoff
>>
accidentally saw the first like 2 minutes of it after leaving the tv on a south park marathon

he was going on about the mizzou protests and congratulating the protestors for ousting the 'racist president who did nothing for the black students'

pretty disgusting desu
>>
>>55881521
kind of a faggot. should've just got jessica williams to take over the daily show.
>>
>>55886142

he has a dinner show in branson missouri
>>
>>55884624
Scotland has most good comedians per capita

Asians for least funny?
>>
File: pat.jpg (798 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
798 KB, 1920x1080
Basically a subpar meme comic.

>I'M AFRICAN LADS
>NOT JUST BLACK
>AFRICAN
>WANT TO HEAR SOUTH AFRICA JOKES MY EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN FRIENDS? I CAN CLICK MY TONGUE IF YOU WANT
>>
>>55886142
In Soviet Russia, YOU redpill YAKOV.
>>
>>55881521
Only George Carlin matters.
>>
>>55881521
He's pretty funny from what little I've seen of him.
I don't care much for comedians though
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.