[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's role play, /pol/ You're a world leader one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1429028721761.jpg (328 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1429028721761.jpg
328 KB, 1680x1050
Let's role play, /pol/

You're a world leader one of the elite that can make calls to action.

What do you do in response to terrorism?
>>
Invade Israel
>>
Find out where the terrorism is coming from and eliminate it at the source.

If a particular group of people are causing the majority of the attacks I would have them all deported and block them from entering civilized society again.

Pretty simple really.
>>
>>55881158
I cause more of it.

And the plan continues.
>>
>>55881247
Don't you think it's a bit more complex than that? By invading the middle east you're attacking a hydra and furthering their cause by fueling their anger and fear toward the west. ISIS isn't just a group of radicals, they're an ideology in itself. It's like trying to eliminate Anonymous for example.
>>
>>55881446
Where did I say anything about invading the middle-east?

I
>>
Inviting Russia China GB fra ger on a Table

Send Chinese and Russian seeships
American us marines and brits on the ground combined with france and some German Tanks and Jets will complete the assault....
With this Strategy lebanon syria Iraq Iran is free with daesh
>>
>>55881158
invade israel, give the world back to whites as it should be.
>>
>>55881158
crusade through kebabland
>>
>>55881158
>>55881158

Honey traps.
Amass a collection of as many people who are in a position to cause me trouble know I have pictures of them buggering goats/boys/girls whatever.

Drug and set up those who are unwilling..

Have a "party house" near every major educational institution which is staffed by prostitutes, "frat boys" whos main job is to get ALL possibly influential students (lawyers, media types) pictured engaging in perverse activities.

Promote those I have shit on, blacklist or sideline the rest.

In 15 years I own the state for life.
>>
We start the great African purge. Everyone with an IQ below 100 gets purged.
>>
1. Leave smoldering crater in area where ISIS lands used to be.
2. Build 5 metres high wall around middle-east and shoot down everyone trying to get out.
3. Invest in research of energy technologies that will obsolete our dependence on oil. Exploit oil fields in Siberia, arctic and Americas in meantime.
>>
Close Boarders for 50+ years.

Then you find the source of the terrorism. If it's from within the boarders you monitor the group it came from, if you can prove it was them execute them en masse with probable cause. Also live stream the whole thing. Then send that footage to every world leader. We want to be feared right? If the terrorists were foreigners nuke whatever shithole they came from.
>>
>>55881158
do you have more dank image like this one ?
>>
>>55881158
simple, do the difficult but necessary thing and invade the fuckers home. dont drop bombs on them or ban them from your country, do what batman would do, hunt them down beat the shit out of them then throw them in jail, if they reach joker status then you have the right to just kill them.

just ask yourself, what would batman do?
>>
>>55881158

Outlaw Islam as a dangerous cult. Destroy all Mosques in my country. Deport all Muslims to the Muslim country of their choice. Announce that there will be small amounts of Pigs blood added to the national water supply.
>>
>>55881232
le joos mimi. fck off faggot
>>
If I were a member of the elite I would be a total fucking sociopath.

As such, I'd encourage false flag bombings against a gay pride rally and the Deni ute muster, or other similar events. In the aftermath I'd move to institute tougher border controls, a whitelisting approach to asylum seekers (i.e. all identities must be verified, destruction of documents gets you put in a camp indefinitely until you find somewhere else to go or provide evidence), and a strategy of deportation for migrants and refugees found to support radical clerics, even after naturalisation.

In military interventions, I'd try to emulate the French: intervene early, at the "request" of the native government, and strike hard and fast in close cooperation with native troops, providing a vanguard for assaults and an overwhelmingly strong reserve but leaving natives to carry out the actual occupy of territory.

Stick gopros on the heads of the SASR and release some footage of raids to counter Daesh propaganda.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.