[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there no way to counter arguments like "not all Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: qt german girls.jpg (125 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
qt german girls.jpg
125 KB, 898x701
Is there no way to counter arguments like "not all Muslims are bad" or "we brought it upon ourselves"? People are using Western ideals of freedom, equality and brotherhood to remain complacent in the force of danger.
>>
>>Kebab kill kebab no gentlemen care
>>Kebab kill baguetti everyone upsetti
>>
>>55879733
the problem isn't even muslims

it's culture and race
>>
>>55879733
*face
>>
File: 1405590243890.jpg (50 KB, 356x266) Image search: [Google]
1405590243890.jpg
50 KB, 356x266
>>55879733
Pew Research Center determined that 30% of all muslims in France sympathize with ISIS.

Basically, ask them how many muslims would need to commit terrorist acts before they start to think that Islam is inherently dangerous?
>>
>>55879733

Prolly not because it's true, my best friend is from Saudi Arabia.

But there are good Muslims and then these ones with huge black beards.
>>
>>55879733
The counter arguments are "yes, all muslims are bad" and then to stand your ground.
Muslims are in opposition to the concept of human rights.
And "we have a right to self defense, are you going to hold me down while someone is shooting at me because I "deserve" it?"
These people are either traitors, or your enemy.
Make it clear that they have to pick sides, and theirs is the one with the people on it that perpetuate violence and rape.
Not all of them, but the majority of people that do, are on their side.
They should think twice about supporting that in the name of "human rights", which muslims have zero respect for.
>>
File: 1442326374711.jpg (64 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1442326374711.jpg
64 KB, 720x540
>>55879733
a pretty good one what makes muslims furious
>not all muslims are terrorists
>really? why are all terrorists muslims then?
>>
>>55879733
>"we brought it upon ourselves"
We literally did, though. No one made e.g. Germany to support France in toppling the secular regimes in Syria and Libya and no one held Merkel at gunpoint when she invited everyone to settle in Germany
>>
File: 1441485363105.jpg (90 KB, 849x392) Image search: [Google]
1441485363105.jpg
90 KB, 849x392
>>55880150
>>55879733
they will deny the shit out of you the only way is to quote every radical part out of koran and tell it

>really religion of peace?
>then why mohammad fucks 8yo girls *chapter 4 line 22*
>why is it ok for muslims to lie to nonbelievers to spread koran and fool them *chapter 5 line 43*
and so on but I have better things to do then read that pile of shit for radical stuff
>>
>>55880150
Addendum:

If they maintain opposition against you, don't waste your time with them.
Stop talking, all they can do is hold you back.
They are actually "holding you down, while someone is shooting at you".
Don't let them, carry on unfazed.
>>
>>55879733
>we brought it upon ourselves
But we did. Open borders = blank check for anyone with fake Syrian passport to enter, terrorists included.
>>
File: US_flag_48_stars.svg.png (6 KB, 220x116) Image search: [Google]
US_flag_48_stars.svg.png
6 KB, 220x116
>>55880216
>No one made e.g. Germany to support France in toppling the secular regimes in Syria and Libya
>no one held Merkel at gunpoint when she invited everyone to settle in Germany
>>
>>55879733
it is fucking disgusting how many people are saying shit like this. I didn't rage when they said it after the charlie hebdo attacks but come the fuck on, how keked can you be? the west is dead
>>
>>55879733

Show them this video.

Muslim girl who is using that same arguement gets BTFO.

https://youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>55880216
>>55880361
Yeah but "we brought it upon ourselves" meaning retaliation for our involvement in Middle Eastern affairs.
>>
>>55880367
That isn't true, though. We can't blame everything on Murrika desu

>>55880454
>meaning retaliation for our involvement in Middle Eastern affairs
It is true, though. No one forced you to overthrow legit secular governments (I'm not naive enough to believe Sunnis did it on their own)
>>
File: 324235436344332.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
324235436344332.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Not all muslims are dangerous.

But enough of them are to be a general threat. This whole situation is basically russian roulette on a massive scale.

"For every trigger pull you survive you save a starving child!"
>>
>>55879908
Source?
>>
>>55879733
>not all Muslims are bad
-Those terrorists had "moderate" fathers.
-~25% of Muslims has extremists thoughts, 1.7billion Muslims in the world = 425,000 extremists muslims in the world (that's more than the population of America)

elaborate.
>>
>>55879733

Tell them "Not all Nazis were bad" and point out how similar Nazism and Islam are. Ask them why they support one Supremacist Ideology and not the other.
>>
>>55879733
just bring in some made up data like leftists do like:
Not all muslims are terrorists, but 99% of all terrorists are muslim.
>>
>>55880400
But... it's completely accurate.

The West needs a "come here and be shot on sight" policy, not a fucking "please come rape and pillage us entirely!" mindset. How the fuck is knowingly neglecting your own best interests not bringing it upon yourself?
>>
Ask them this
"Do you support Islam?"
They will say yes
Then ask "Do you support a religion that supports terrorism and violence?"
They will say No
Then you simply refer this passage from the Kuran to them.

"Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." 8:12

Then ask them question 1 again.
>>
>>55879733
but france DID BRING IT UPON ITSELF

BY LETTING IN REFUGEES FROM A COUNTRY IT WAS FUCKING BOMBING

NO SHIT SOME OF THEM WOULD BE HOSTILE ENEMY FIGHTERS

FRANCE GOT WHAT IT FUCKING DESERVED. YOU DON'T ATTACK A FUCKING COUNTRY AND THEN LET THE PEOPLE FROM THAT COUNTRY IN TO YOURS

THEY ARE AT WAR. AND ISIS SIMPLY DID WHAT ANY FACTION AT WAR WOULD DO.
>>
>>55880431
Why do we keep getting retard women elected when such women like this exist?
>>
>not all Muslims are bad
This is taqiyya. Any liberal who says this is full of shit. If not all Muslims are bad, then not all white men are privileged. Watch them shit their pants in rage.

>we brought it upon ourselves
Bullshit! There's a little thing called rules of engagement. That's like playing a basketball game and letting your opponent get a free throw for every basket you make.
>>
>>55880210
>Ander Behring
>McVey
>Unabomber
>>
>>55879987
Cück saudis are the super jews.
>>
>>55879733
show them this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m16s
>>
>>55880856
>Patriot
>targeted Americans, doesn't count
>CIA brain implants
>>
>>55879733

Muslims aren't bad. They are just people, most are just trying to get by day to day. Islam is. It's a hyper-authoritarian and hyper-violent cult, with some 500million radicals behind it.
>>
>>55880454
>try to bring stability and get muslims to stop killing muslims and americans
>syrians kill iraqis
>this is americas fault! OIL BUSH ILLEGAL WAR

Thats all they ever repeat. Its like arguing with a chatbot. Instead its college kids working for the obama muslim internet defenders.
>>
>>55879733
>"not all Muslims are bad"
Who said they were? We're discussing policy. Effective policy is not concerned with "all [group]" and whether they are "[adjective]". Effective policy is concerned with weighing risks and consequences against benefits in order to determine the best course of action. Now that we've cleared that up, do you have anything relevant to add to the discussion?

"we brought it upon ourselves"
Please. Next you'll tell me rape survivors were asking for it.
>>
>>55880630

Maths isn't your strong suit, is it
>>
>>55880804
>France arms Syrians to fight as insurgents against america
>France bombs out of control insurgents they armed
>Insurgents wage a war of death and destruction in the country

Chickens came home to roost. You cant arm any muslim group. They immediately begin killing civilians.
>>
>>55880431
Fuck, this video always gives me such a rager
>>
I got several bluepilled Likes on the following when I whipped it out. Not going to copy the posts it replied to but you can probably imagine their content.

"I read about the Kenya attack the same day it happened, and judging by my newsfeed lately it seems as though I'm one of the few who did. As for what I did about it, well, I did everything I could: I muttered "fucking barbarians, kill them all, Deus vult" under my breath and then that Sunday in church held a moment of silence for the martyrs. What else is there to do? The forces of righteousness aren't as well-staffed as we used to be (I'm thrilled that we have [military friend] but I'd be even more thrilled to have ten of him), and currently we're under attack in our own homelands. Not an ideal position from which to police the world.

But let's say we wanted to be able to police the world again. Well, evil didn't "push through" in Paris. Evil walked in through open gates. In the few true sanctuaries that have appeared on this earth, the safety derives as much from the people and their culture as it does from laws or resources or even walls. When the people abandon their culture, or when outsiders are permitted to settle en masse without assimilating, the sanctuary ceases to exist. Until Europe's politicians remember this truth, or Europe gets new politicians, we can only expect the bloodshed to escalate as this process continues. It's impossible to be a civilizing force elsewhere in the world when the rest of the world is eroding the civilization at home.

As for Russia, I don't feel as though it needs my energy the way France does. For all his other faults in character or judgment, Putin can't be accused of selling out the Russian nation's future in vain pursuit of a multicultural fantasy. I trust Russia to react appropriately to an attacker, but I place no such trust in Hollande's regime."
>>
>>55881161
>>France arms Syrians to fight as insurgents against america
>against america

You're kidding right ? I mean, CIA also arms a lot of insurgeant to fight against Assad.
Also:
> Bin Laden
>>
>>55879733
You know I always wondered you see all these people with refugee welcome signs but what the fuck are they gonna do once they get here? They're not gonna feed and house them, once they flood in they're gonna go back to their hours and go to sleep feeling good about themselves that';s it. What the fuck is the point?
>>
>>55879733
It's very easy anon it's a line you can use against them to btfo those Muslim appeases. I'll let u figure it out.
>protip link list of Islamic countries by population.
>link warsintheworld interactive map of conflicts, point out 90% of all conflicts involve islam
>bring up the dangers of political correctness and what happened in Rotherham.

There's a paragraph I reply with using those points including others which no one has been able to counter so far.
>>
>>55881069
We really did bring it on ourselves though by letting in a bunch of people who despise us.
>>
"Not all Germans were Nazis"
>>
>>55881359
You might be on to something there.
>>
>>55879733

If people in Yrup have had guns shooting would be more popular and ISIS would have to put MUCH MORE effort to scare people.

Also death would be more tamed.

Doot, doot.
>>
>>55880990
>just people, most are just trying to get by day to day
>a hyper-authoritarian and hyper-violent cult, with some 500million radicals behind it

You're not saying it's dangerous to let ordinary people believe as they like, are you?
>>
Not all muslims are terrorists, but islam encourages terror.
>>
Say:
If not all X are bad then why do you let the rest of your fellow X make bad opinion of you. Why don't you regulate them from within?
>>
>>55880210
>that pic

Ahahahahahahahaha jesus christ
>>
>>55880804
>NO SHIT SOME OF THEM WOULD BE HOSTILE ENEMY FIGHTERS

To this day leftards will refuse to believe this. They think all refugees are angelic babies and there's no possible way islamist militants could be sneaking among them. When the attacks happened they rallied to their keyboards to defend refugees before anyone even said anything. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>>
>>55881069
>Please. Next you'll tell me rape survivors were asking for it.

Excellently worded response. Use their own bullshit ie. "rape survivors" against them.
>>
how does one counter the ITS 2015 argument?
>>
>>55879733
women just want to be fucked by burly, manly, jihadist dick.

I don't blame them when their other option is limp dick liberals.
>>
Not all muslims are bad, but only 8 in 1,000.000 are enough to kill 130 people.

That's what's scary.
>>
>>55882612
I do blame them because they're partly responsible for men being that way.
>>
>>55883011
we let them control us.
>>
>>55879733
>"Not all Americans are bad stop complaining about the American government blowing up Muslims"
>>
>>55879733
Tell them that they are ignoring the point. The "not all Muslims " argument is dumb because it takes attention away from the real matter at hand which is prevention. That being said, we did bring it upon ourselves when Western nations stood up against Al Assad for gassing terrorists. We wouldn't be in this mess of we just left him be. Syria used to be the most Western nation in the middle east, you know.
>>
>>55880905
ty, best video ive seen in awhile
>>
File: aEGW5vM_700b.jpg (76 KB, 697x428) Image search: [Google]
aEGW5vM_700b.jpg
76 KB, 697x428
>>55879804
>mom's spaghetti
>>
>>55879733
>"not all Muslims are bad"

If just one sweet out of a bag of sweets is poisoned would you eat the bag of sweets? No you would throw the bag away.
>>
>>55880905
This needs to go viral
>>
>>55883857
>I'm going to give that man water then shoot him in the head :D
French logic!
>>
>>55883946
I didn't know that you windmills could be this fucking retarded.
>>
It'snot about the peaceful Muslims. They are the irrelevant majority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>55880905

TAKBIR
>>
File: 1344167784776.gif (915 KB, 287x156) Image search: [Google]
1344167784776.gif
915 KB, 287x156
>>55883946
it's a picture that demonstrate the power of the media by cuting/editing photo. On the left he got shot , middle is full picture quite random , on the right he got some water by a soldier.
If you can't understand that , i'm sorry for you ...
>>
>>55879733
tell them
You're right, they're not all bad, not all of them want to get a gun and shoot innocent people but the majority of muslims do still want to stone you or even kill you if you cheat on your BF, or cut off your hands if you steal, or kill you if you leave islam, or beat you for talking to another man, or even kill you for being the victim of rape or sexual assault you know, just your average nonextremist muslim stuff

>>55880905
peaceful as fuck
>>
>>55881359
This is probably the only argument you need because it leaves those crybaby leftists nowhere to go. If you point out that a minority of germany was nazi and that hitler seized power without election it leaves the question: Should britain and america have let anyone from germany come to the US? Should they have let anyone enter from fascist italy or imperial japan too? The baby leftists can't grapple with the contradiction of "far right fascism" and letting those fascists into their neighborhood.
>>
>>55880905
i'm not really suprised by this
>>
File: 1447565662504.png (133 KB, 1242x1920) Image search: [Google]
1447565662504.png
133 KB, 1242x1920
>>55879733
It's not hard, really. Appeal to emotion, but be able to back up your emotional appeal with facts. See NumbersUSA for a good example of this.
And only argue if you have an audience because you aren't going to sway anyone you're arguing with.

Also, pic related.
>>
>>55879733
Yes, by saying
>Look the only reason I'm for tighter boarder control is so that we know that we are taking in Ahmed the villages doctor not Mohammed the villages serial rapist.
>>
>>55880905

I'm going to disperse this video on my Facebook as explaining the difference between moderate and extremist Islam. kek
>>
>>55880905
I feel physically ill after watching this video.

We need to deport every last one of them.
It really is true what they say. Islamic Radicals want to kill you, and Moderates just want you dead.
>>
>>55880431
holy shit I love her
>>
>>55880593
Not the poster but he probably got it from here:
http://therightstuff.biz/2015/11/14/islam-and-the-paris-attacks-a-look-at-the-stats/

sources in the article
>>
File: 1446139839486.jpg (27 KB, 694x535) Image search: [Google]
1446139839486.jpg
27 KB, 694x535
>>55881306
The point is that there is no point.

These people have been brainwashed all their lives to think that they have to be champions of righteousness, but are never told what that means. They genuinely believe in their feel-good causes precisely because the causes make them feel good, nothing more. They're puppets.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.