[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9-Year-Old Faces Sexual Harassment Charges for Love Note
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 9 year old rapist.jpg (26 KB, 1280x626) Image search: [Google]
9 year old rapist.jpg
26 KB, 1280x626
>A 9-year-old boy has been disciplined by the school principal and threatened with legal action for writing an “unwanted” love note to a classmate, according to the boy’s mother.
>The note in question appears to be innocent, containing words like “I like you” written inside a heart, and “I like your eyes because they sparkle like diamonds.”
>ABC Action News reported that a district administrator said the boy had written more than one note, and that the notes were “unwanted,” and therefore border on sexual harassment. The district has a policy discouraging students from passing notes because they can be disruptive in a classroom.
>>
They should have suspended him for putting pussy on a pedestal baka desu senpai.
>>
Our Talmudic ancestors don't want us talking to girls until they're of marrying age.
>>
>>55879454
Right, 35
>>
>write love note
>be registered sex offender at 9 years of age
>go into walmart
>buy semi auto rifle with highcap magazine
>absolutely normal

Land of the free
>>
>>55879200
little white rapist!
school nigger protest when?
>>
>/pol/: DON'T HOMESCHOOL YOUR CHILDREN WHAT IF THEY END UP SOCIALLY INEPT
>>
>>55879200
They should claim to be muslim and that 9 is a perfectly acceptable age
>>
>>55879200
Good to learn this early, sexual harassment is when ugly guys try to get them some. Learn your place uggo.
>>
Education was taken over by cat ladies who never received love letter so now they are getting their revenge on boys
>>
become a mgtow, kid. you don't need this shit.
>>
Holy shit it's real

http://myfox8.com/2015/11/13/love-note-lands-4th-grade-student-in-trouble-for-possible-sexual-harassment/

So young and already sexual predator. Fact that he's white makes the crime all the more gruesome and outrageous.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 436x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 436x125
Trump 2016 tbqh
>>
File: poptart-gun.jpg (34 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
poptart-gun.jpg
34 KB, 500x326
>>
File: 1411896591222.jpg (52 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1411896591222.jpg
52 KB, 395x401
>>55880450
>be American
>go to store
>buy forty rifles, pistols and shotguns
>nobody bats an eyelid
>walk home
>find Kinder Egg
>FBI jumps and beats his ass for ten hours
>twenty-five years jail for illegally importing Kinder Eggs
>later found out that his five year old son registered as a sexual predator because he liked a girl in his class
>>
>>55879200
it's practically illegal to be a man in the modern day soviet states of america

I wish I lived in poland
>>
>>55879296
This, so much this.
>>
>>55879200
Catlady ploy to inhibit young peoples ability to form meaningful relationships that aren't managed by some shitty bureaucratic middleman. It's funny how now even the slight implication of romantic feeling outside of faggot sex is immediately interpreted as sexual harassment even if it has no sexual implications even the slightest degree.
>>
File: 1443942378501.webm (1 MB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1443942378501.webm
1 MB, 900x675
>>55879200
Soon the kids will have to wear blindfolds to avoid eye rape.
>>
>>55879664
>>55880741
that's because women have always hated guns here so we've become increasingly efficient at defending them
>>
File: 1423699787540.jpg (45 KB, 327x423) Image search: [Google]
1423699787540.jpg
45 KB, 327x423
>>55879200
>9-Year-Old
>Sexual Harassment
>Sexual
The people charging him with sexual harassment are the real sick perverts if thats what they thought of when reading this note.
>>
>>55880758
Being negative really isn't doing anyone any good. If you lack strength and confidence, research and implement techniques on how to gain them. Share them with all who will listen; and then some.

It takes just ten percent to shift majority opinion. On the Internet, bots can fuck with this dynamic.
http://news.rpi.edu/luwakkey/2902
http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/distil-networks-iab-bots/628733

The robot-human relationship is in a very fragile place right now.
>>
I hope the kid finally realizes that women are nothing but trouble and a financial burden to keep happy.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.