[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is going to get some really bad replies but I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nb6ym7CmFy1tsgahwo1_500.jpg (112 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb6ym7CmFy1tsgahwo1_500.jpg
112 KB, 500x500
I know this is going to get some really bad replies

but I want an honest discussion

Is there anything inherently /wrong/ with pedophilia?

I'm not talking about a 42 year old lusting for a baby or anything close to that range.

I'm saying two rational thinking people who can comprehend sex and can consent. Be it 18 year old - 15 year old 19 year old and 14 year old, or 20 year old and 13 year old. Obviously no one wants a 30 year old fucking a 12 year old, but an 18 year old and a 12 year old? What's wrong with that if they're both rational thinking people?
>>
That's called hebophillia not paedophillia you tard.
>>
>>55879102
Personally if it's consensual I don't care. YES means YES remember?
>>
>>55879166
>hebophillia
hebephilia you fucking tard
>>
>>55879166

so is there anything wrong with hebephilia?

I can't fuck any 11-14 year old in any state.
>>
studies show that early sexual experiences cause developmental issues and inability to form long-lasting, meaningful relationships.
>>
>>55879102
>What's wrong with that if they're both rational thinking people?
The problem is that from early teens to mid twenties, the brain spends so much time soaked in random hormones that you cannot consistently be classified as a rational thinker. But, 25 seems a bit old for age of consent, so most places bump it down a bit. (Also, prepubescent individuals don't have a fully developed brain, nor enough experience to compensate). In the end, it's completely arbitrary. But so long as it does more good than harm to a society, most people are willing to accept it.

Good enough explanation?
>>
one of them can't support themselves alone and becomes yet another burden on the family and society. Let the kid educate herself. Its funny how its always creepy old dudes wanting to fuck children and not old ladies trying to get knocked up my kids. There is 0 guarantee that the 18y old is gonna stick around and raise the kid. Now that just leaves a 12y old girl and most likely her family if they don't disown her for being a whore. Also odds stick that this will further interracial babies since most kids ain't racist yet
>>
>>55879185
Am I not allowed to typo on this shitty borrowed ipad? Prisoners raus.
>>
>>55879230
Me neither man, me neither.

>tfw toight 1/4 Indian 15 yo wants the d
>>
>>55879259
e and o are on separate sides of the keyboard, not even close
>>
>>55879299
Indian as in native american? or indian as in poo in loo?

there's this cute 15 yr old who wants my d but idk
>>
>>55879102
>18 year old and a 12 year old? What's wrong with that if they're both rational thinking people?

What sort of a low-life 18 year old wants a 12 year old? I remember being 18 and I couldn't stand 15 year olds, let a lone 12 year olds.
Older or same age, better if you're not a retard.
>>
>>55879391
Poo in loo. Look at my flag m8.
She looks med.
>>
File: 1805991.png (52 KB, 200x165) Image search: [Google]
1805991.png
52 KB, 200x165
>>55879243
>Studies
>>
>>55879372
And when you miss the top row of the keyboard it closes down and I'm pissed leave me alone abo lover I keep posting apostrophes and ps instead of correcting typos with the backspace key too this thing sucjs.
>>
>>55879243
Not true, in any case, to be sure further studies must be done!
>>
>>55879102
>under 25
>rational thinkers

At least you tried.

For real though, if you get it in writing with a notary as witness I say you should be able to do anything with anyone as long as no other parties are materially effected. Therin lies the age of consent problem. If you know up some 14 year old now it's her parents problem or the states problem which makes it my problem and this is no Bueno. You want to marry a 14 year old and take care of her and your kids forever then sure, if her parents will sign her away have a party. Pretty sure that's already the legal minimum for marriage in places in the US maybe it's 13 idk.

I can tell you from experience I do not like to date girls much under 23. too immature.

Also, sex with a virgin is terrible. Once (if) you start having sex you will understand. Experience actually makes it better.
>>
13 year old children should have something else on their minds as some 20 year old loser getting in their pants
>>
>>55879641
relax mate just tryin ta get ya knickers in a knot ya boondisniffer
>>
Sex is always rape, always coercive, women know what they want and actually make an effort to get it for themself maybe 1% of the time, if someone touches you with their dick, they manipulated you.

If a guy gets a woman significantly older than him, if you look at the dynamic of the relationship he'll usually come off seeming like a dog that found an open garbage can and she'll come off seeming like she needs urgent psychiatric intervention.

If women don't rape, it's for the same basic reason that they aren't really mentally capable of consent. It's like selling a car to a ten year old child and having a signed lease, just because you can make a contract doesn't validate it. Unfortunately said contracts are enforced, to various extents.
>>
>>55879102
>Is there anything inherently /wrong/ with pedophilia?
>>
File: 1346122340577.jpg (27 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
1346122340577.jpg
27 KB, 180x210
>>55879102
>niggers are considered humans
>feminism is an acepted cancer
>interracial couples are legal
>homos and aids are cool
its just a mattter of time to have a world accepting pedos
>>
>>55879102
Girls are ok only 15+ considering the softness of the skin :) .. it's amazing.
But if the law allows no sexual intercourse then 18+ ; ).
Here they allow you to have sex with the girl if she is 16.
>>
>>55879255
Ok but what if one day you end up alone stranded on island in South Pacific Ocean blue ocean sand beach and nowhere near any civilization. Just you and one other person for thousands of miles. Nearest rescue is weeks away and no one even knows you are there and the other person is a 12 y old girl started growing tits and already bleed. One day you hear noises in the jungle near your fire and you sneak around and stumble upon her masturbating by herself. She sees you, you frozen watching her, she cover herself but doesn't run off, she instead starts watching you, eyeing your crotch.

WAT DO?
>>
>>55879878
Sven...
>>
>>55879102
>I'm not talking about a 42 year old lusting for a baby or anything close to that range.
It doesn't matter if you aren't, the same degenerates that pushed for trannies and same sex marriage are going to slowly raise the acceptable level of pedophilia until they can fuck newborns.
Git fucked marxist scum.
>>
>>55879878
>this

it's also interesting that 11-14 year old / 20+ sex has been accepted for thousands of years. the ancient sumerians did it, the egyptians did it, the ottomans, persians, and I'm sure cavemen did it to guarantee lots of babies.

WHy is it wrong now?
>>
>>55879102
Yes.

Teenagers (and younger) brains haven't fully grown so can be easily manipulated. A 12 year old is a 12 year old regardless of whether it's an 18 year old or 30 year old trying to fuck them. A case can be made the 18 year olds are too stupid to grasp this concept, but in that case they are too stupid to be fucking and potentially having kids.

>>55879372
Ever heard of autocorrect you dumb emu cunt
>>
>>55879102
Hey OP, I don't think there's anything wrong between consensual people, but sadly it's never going to be widely accepted right now.
Born too soon man.
>>
>>55879256
im all for preventing interracial babies
>>
>>55879102
>18 yo and 12 yo
ask her parents, or your local police department
or, even better, just kill yourself
>>
>>55880019
>born too soon
What are you saying, what do you know?
>>55879911
Boner?
>>55879943
The bible says it is ok from age 12 for girls and 13 for boys only later if she not bleed yet. Personally I have the hots for 70 year olds, nothing better than fucking a granny if you ask me, wait until they stop bleeding of course, never younger than 55 basically.
>>
>>55879102

>15-18
>post-pubescent
>children

You've fallen for the 'maidenhood' feminist scheme. 15 year olds are not children. They're teenagers. Pedophilia refers to children ages 10 and below. That shit is fucked up. You're talking about ephebophilia which has been the modus operandi for this species for the entirety of our existence.

Before agriculture took significant root in our culture, any child was considered an adult by 13. We see this in those archaic remnants that still exist to this day in Africa. It's still vestigially present in the West through the Jewish Bar/Batmitzva or the Spanish Quinceanera.

Anyone who argues this biological fact is a part of the narrative pushing the infantilization of the Western man. The media labels 18 and 19 year old criminals 'kids' and 'children'. College students are considered proto-adults. The point of which is to keep people in a diminished, childish state during the most energized parts of their lives. A growing majority of women rarely consider marriage until their fertility starts to decline. Most men are stuck pursuing meaningless certificates and virtual achievements when their predecessors had already changed the world by that age. This entrenches the system, cementing the current power structure. This extends declining birthrates leading to demographic replacement. This dampens the manifestation of new clans and tribes which, with modern technology, would thrive.
>>
>>55879102
>19-year-old and 14-year-old

What are you on about? Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent children. At age 14, virtually all normal children have undergone puberty and have developed significant, noticeable secondary sex characteristics. 13-15 is the prime breeding age in females. There's nothing wrong or unnatural with being sexually aroused by the sight of a 14-year-old.
>>
>>55879943
Because girls were also their father's property and were sold to men to secure familial ties.

You also didn't get to fug them unless you married them.
>>
>>55879943
>WHy is it wrong now?
Probably because the average life expectancy isn't about 25 years old nowadays.

>>55879102
First reason would we be because we live in a really degenerate fucking age which makes it even more retarded then normal. Literally nobody under 20 marries nowadays and most relationships besides marriage last maybe like 2-3 years on average. Dumbass 12 year old girls will be constantly fucking older boys who won't give a fuck about them. Knowing our always friendly dirqa dirqa migrants they will use this to full effect and try to eventually do legalized versions of the Rotherham Rape scandal EVERYWHERE.

>it's not pedophilia if you legalize it :DDD
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.