[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The official /pol/ approved faction of a post-apocalyptic world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
The official /pol/ approved faction of a post-apocalyptic world is without a doubt the Institute.
The surface world is a ruin full of degenerative leftovers.
Only though higher technology and aid of walking computers, called Synths, can humanity clean up the radioactive mess.
>>
File: 1445248371645.jpg (341 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445248371645.jpg
341 KB, 1440x1080
>>55878883
I dont know OP. They destroyed Liberty Prime.
Seems kinda jewy to me.
SB din du nuffin
>>
>>55878883
Brotherhood purging the world from abominations is better tb.h

Ad Victoriam brother
>>
>>55878883
Fuck no we want to preserve our humanity BoS is the group to join. Synth genocide when?
>>
>>55878883
I love blasting those fuckers away piece by piece. I wish an army of them would invade my largest settlements. Give me an hour to prepare then send them in.
>>
>>55878961
>>55878933
Also Liberty Prime rules

"DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE"
>>
>>55878883
>synths
>not glorious Enclave
>>
>>55878933
>They destroyed Liberty Prime.
That robot was one big jew
The very same robot that went around saying shit like "Embrace democracy, or be destroyed"
>>55878961
>>55878973
>>55879065
BoS themselves are open to mutation and degenerative corruption.
The safe haven of the Institute sends up Synths to do the tiding up, which is safe and lets the human genome non-corrupted.
>>
>>55878883
fucking synth scum
>>
>>55878883
Synths make good salvaging for my settlement.

>>55879208
>That robot was one big jew

Impossible because he killed communists.
>>
>>55878883
Uncontrolled technology already destroyed the planet.

The brotherhood of steel is the righteous path, the preservation of humanity and the veneration of technology.

Technological superiority and the eradication of the mutants is the future.
>>
>>55879554
>thinking jews aren't done with communism in the future
>thinking jews didn't turn democracy into the new communism to trick people
>being this daft
>>
File: pig-teeth-22.jpg (21 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pig-teeth-22.jpg
21 KB, 400x388
>>55879599
>Uncontrolled technology already destroyed the planet.
The future is underground, where technology cannot destroy the planet.
also
>implying the institute has no control over its technology
>hurr durr

>The brotherhood of steel is the righteous path, the preservation of humanity and the veneration of technology.
so basically you're advocating religion as a way to the future, not logic and reason.
>mfw
>>
>>55879763
>implying the institute has no control over its technology
>synths escape the institute literally all the time
>m-muh control

>so basically you're advocating religion as a way to the future, not logic and reason.
It may be hard for you to realize, but they aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>55879763
A.I.'s of both America and China acted independently of human command and dropped the bombs on Oct. 23 2077 in an attempt to end humanity once and for all.
>>
>>55879988
>>55880289
>>55879988
>synths escape the institute literally all the time
>m-muh control

>implying older synths escaping is non-control
they're walking computers and there's a snitch within the institute letting them go to the railroad.
>so basically you're advocating religion as a way to the future, not logic and reason.
>It may be hard for you to realize, but they aren't mutually exclusive.

Yes they are, you deluded fool.

>>55880289
I'm gonna need your source on this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.