[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about picrelated? Also are there any other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Official_TheRebel_Logo.png (62 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
Official_TheRebel_Logo.png
62 KB, 547x547
What do you guys think about picrelated?
Also are there any other good right wing channels similar to rebel?
>>
>>55878491
Go to sleep, Gavin
>>
>>55878661
>Go to sleep, Gavin
IM NOT ME
>>
>>55878674
I MEAN IM NOT GAVIN
>>
I sort of like BraveTheWorld, the girl is cute and smart.
Prager University is also bretty based, despite being run by a Jew.
>>
>>55878491
Seriously though, try RedIceRadio with Lana. Good podcasts there, and the daily shoah on therightstuff.biz
>>
>>55878695

>>55878754
thanks guys
>>
>>55878491
They used to have a TV station that was called Sun news. It called out the state broadcaster for wasting billions in taxpayer money. Ezra Levant is a kike but he called out "official Jews" once on one of his shows for silencing people and establishing hate speech laws. He also said holocaust deniers should have every right to say what they do. They btfo every leftist and envirocuk by ]humiliating them with hardball questions wand calling them out on their bs. Unfortunately because they were offensive (Ezra talked about Gypsies, told a guy to fuck off once in Spanish which was considered racist, they were too anti-Palestinian etc.) and they had low viewership because most cable companies refused to carry them and the state regulators refused to make them mandatory despite being 100% Canadian content. So it got shoah'd. I wish it was back. There is hardly any right wing media in Canada. I hope they grow into something even better, an alternative to TV media.
>>
>>55879016
Sorry about the typos Im drunk
>>
>>55879016
their studio got crowfunded in like 20 hours i think and they are expanding bretty quickly from what i see.
>>
>>55878491

>good
>right wing

They can't do anything good.

>hurr durr bomb palestinians, deport arabs
Better trolling on /pol/ and youtube
>>
>>55878695
BraveTheWorld seems pretty fucking leftist... She is all about Anarchy... why would I want to watch a insane left winger.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.