[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's think for a second. Is anything even gonna change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15
File: donald-trump_3.jpg (25 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump_3.jpg
25 KB, 500x327
Let's think for a second. Is anything even gonna change if he's elected? The POTUS isn't a supreme dictator. The House and the Senate are gonna block him so much, I feel.
>>
>>55878204
They can't block him from talking shit and meeting people.

That's his biggest asset and he can make things happen by doing just that.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

> Nixon explained the strategy to his White House Chief of Staff, H. R. Haldeman. "I call it the Madman Theory, Bob. I want the North Vietnamese to believe I've reached the point where I might do anything to stop the war. We'll just slip the word to them that, "for God's sake, you know Nixon is obsessed about communism. We can't restrain him when he's angry—and he has his hand on the nuclear button" and Ho Chi Minh himself will be in Paris in two days begging for peace."
>>
>>55878204
If he's elected it will completely BTFO all the SJW's.
I don't even like Trump that much but holy shit would seeing their butthurt be satisfying.
>>
>>55878204
Block what?
>>
Yeah, a mostly republican house and senate are going to stop Trump from doing exactly what they want.
>>
>>55878204
most of Trumps plans can be enacted upon as president, unlike the other candidates
>>
>>55878204
Come on, he has already proven his godlike manipulation skills. What makes you think he can't do the same with anybody who stands in his way?
>>
My understanding is that he will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
You're right, he's not supreme dictator.

But the President of the US holds great power and influence.

His ability as Executive in Chief may be checked and balanced by the Legislative and Judicial Branches, the POTUS holds numerous powers, like appointing Supreme Court Justices, and titles, including Commanfer-in-Chief and Chief Diplomat of the US.

And I'd like to see Trump doing each and every one of those things, including those roles and powers I didn't mention.
>>
File: lincolnSUM_1811021c.jpg (45 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
lincolnSUM_1811021c.jpg
45 KB, 460x287
>>55878204

>The POTUS isn't a supreme dictator

Wew lad.

>tfw he did nothing wrong
>>
>>55878204
>The POTUS isn't a supreme dictator.

what fucking country have you been living in for the last 7 years?

it's closer to a supreme dictator than ever.
>>
Executive is in charge of the bureaucracy, meaning that they can allocate more funds to the bureaucratic programs that they like. There are already Government teams that are focused on deporting illegals. Just have them funded more, give them more jurisdiction, and bam, Trump solved everything by getting elected as head Executive, instead of the Speaker of the House or a Supreme Court Justice.
>>
>>55878767
That and the Administrative Procedure Act that gave the executive branch a whole new branch of government that could dictate anything and everything. As if we'd even need such a thing without the War Powers Resolution etc.

It's like they're just making these things up for fun now.
>>
>>55878891
Slip it under the noses of the people. There aren't any rabblerousers that will dare say anything, especially not any of the major ones.
>>
>>55878767
He wouldn't need to go through congress to fund programs either. Anything not specifically earmarked is available for use.
>>
File: 1415240531736.jpg (129 KB, 400x592) Image search: [Google]
1415240531736.jpg
129 KB, 400x592
>>55879110
Exactly. Obama basically allowed for this to happen. Well, Obama and Bush Jr.
>>
>>55879023
It's pretty remarkable to me that I've even heard of such a thing.

Do you know about the Universial Commercial Code and its relation to the Federal Reserve? Or about The City of London Corporation, its temples, and about how its legalization of infinite rehypothecation makes it the basis of all the world's biggest financial schemes?

What a time to be alive.
>>
File: trump-burnt.png (236 KB, 718x374) Image search: [Google]
trump-burnt.png
236 KB, 718x374
>>55878204
He will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>55879175
No. That's always been the case. Most funds are general funds, some funds are mandated to specific programs. The agencies may get line item budgets, but those aren't always subject to congressional earmarking. The funds can be moved around.
>>
>>55879201
Yeah, it's quite obvious that there are a few untouchable zones where the Jews hide out, namely City of London, Fed Reserve (Wall Street as well), and Brasilia. There's also, obviously, Bern, Geneva, St Johns, and whatever the fuck those rich nogs are doing in Gaborone.
>>
>>55878204
THE ART OF THE DEAL

HE WILL GET IT DONE
E

W
I
L
L

G
E
T

I
T

D
O
N
E
>>
He has no chance at beating Hillary
>>
>>55878204
Jackson was blocked and he still managed to go through with the trail of tears.
>>
>>55878204
Look at what Obama's done with executive orders m8
>>
>>55879269
George and Barry pooled quite a large presidential slush fund, though. It's simple to relocate that money. Trump could even finance the wall and the DHS programs without the tax payers paying a cent.
>>
>>55878204
There are plenty of President's in history who bulldozed through congress.
>>
>>55879474
The wall has already been approved and budgeted for. DHS just never built it.
>>
>>55878204
Trump will stage an attack on the white house and paint the democrats as the attackers. He'll then oust all treacherous opposition and impose himself as the supreme chancellor of the senate and have unlimited power.
>>
>>55879338
>City of London
Excuse me I believe it's called the City of London Corporation. It's one of the few places in England that managed to escape that land act from back in the 1500s or whatever.
>>
>>55879534
Didn't get contracted, instead Bush sold the contract to his buddies that built the Great Fence of Bush. A real wall would take like $40 billion to build and staff for 4 years. Good thing he has a slush fund of well over $300 billion to work with.
>>
>>55879615
City of London is a historical zone founded by the Romans, and the people there are still largely Roman. London (the real city) was built around the City of London. It became a corporation around 1,000 years later, and has since operated as the monetary Vatican.
>>
>>55879638
I could build that wall for $3b. Staff it? Easy peasy.
>>
>>55878204
He'll either drop out right before primary or run as an independent to dilute Republican votes. He's a Trojan candidate working with Clinton. Mark my words.
>>
>>55878444
They will.

The Republican party's interests are cheap labor.
>>
>>55879683
Call it the City of London Corporation, faggot. Name the beast.

Where does the Hanseatic League fall within this process?
>>
>>55878204
isnt it something like he can use executive orders easily if the public backs him without any real problems?
>>
>>55878204

He's a great businessman and negotiator. The Dems are weak and in fewer numbers, they will cave to his demands. Never underestimated a shrew business man with a history of success.
>>
>>55879226
Sometimes I wonder why we threw Tony out.
>>
>>55879801
Executive orders are how the president directs the various executive agencies to do business. There's nothing illicit about them. Specific orders can, and have, been ruled unconstitutional and/or overruled by legislation, but they're something every president has used to run the agencies under their command.
>>
>>55879400
Hillary is a god damn loser. She couldn't even win the nomination last time she ran. What makes you think she could win a national election? This might be surprising to you shill... but PEOPLE DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE HILLARY!

>>55879490
Like Barry Obongo.

If Trump was leader of the free world, we would have an Alpha male who is also a patriot. He would bring fear back to our enemies and make the world respect us again.
>>
File: 1404287803130.gif (3 MB, 241x241) Image search: [Google]
1404287803130.gif
3 MB, 241x241
>>55879699
Ideally, you'd want it to be thicker, and built 6-10 feet under and over the ground. Material costs for that kind of wall, spanning the entirety of the border, would cost around $13 billion. It would be one of the hardest borders to cross, since digging under would be impossibly hard for hundreds of thousands of poor retards.

However, staffing it is another thing. You have to pay to build border towns, since there aren't very many cities along the border. You have Nogales and Rio Grande being the biggest. You're going to need to pay for night shift workers, for gear, and for the paperwork, as well as overhead for the workers in charge of maintaining the stability of the wall. The exuberant price tag comes mainly from the upkeep, not the building.

I'm just going to highlight this fact
>Ideally, you would want 2 people for every 10 miles of border
>More people would be preferable, in case of sickness, absence, or death, and especially at the hands of the border crossers
>You'd have to also have a force dedicated to catching people who do manage to make it across
>You'd have to pay for the guards' equipment to keep them safe
>You'd have to equip the night staff with extra supplies
>Most people wouldn't work in the conditions asked for less than $13 during day, an average of $4 1/2 more for night shift
>Transportation would be exuberant unless border cities were propped up
I'm not saying that it can't or shouldn't be done, but staffing the wall is the expensive part, and you'd ideally want to make it so that the next President in line can't just defund the guards into nonexistance.
>>
B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D
W
A
L
L
>>
>>55878398
http://www.congressforkids.net/Constitution_checksandbalances.htm
>>
>>55880006
Anyone else wanna see Trump vs. Bernie? I would pay money to see that.
>>
>>55879728
I can see that. Same how hilary backed out for obama. He will get some cabinet seat. Its all setup by the globalist, saudi and isreal. Dont bend to their will, they increase fuel costs and jews do economic sabotage. That dont work? Then just kill a ton of innocent civilians.

>>55879761
If he does land the presidency, it wouldnt be good for the state legislators to continue to go against american's interests.
>>
>>55880157
I'd pay for that and others.

Sadly, all we can do is pirate streams. The people running these things are stupid. I don't get it. Why are they so stupid?
>>
>>55880157
Everyone here knows Trump vs Bernie would make the greatest ideals battle.
>>
>>55880020
There's 2600 miles of sound barrier in America, built for $1.5bill. Double it up ten feet apart and fill the space with dirt. Use the leftover ground sensor gear from the wars to listen for people and tunnels being dug. If a tunnel is detected have a ground penetrating radar confirm, and a well drilled drill directly into the tunnel. A satchel charge will handle it nicely. Have the National Guard/Reserves/Active duty air wings from all branches near the border run training missions along the border as part of their normal duties (no extra cost), with a hotline to border patrol.
>>
>>55880058
I want to know exactly what would be blocked.
>>
File: Donald_Trump_Signs_The_Pledge_25.jpg (530 KB, 1704x1218) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_Signs_The_Pledge_25.jpg
530 KB, 1704x1218
I'm honestly worried about how the Republican caucus will go. Even if Trump has the majority of the popular vote, if the GOP doesn't like him (which they don't) then they can choose not to nominate him. It'd be Jeb up against Hillery just like they want. What would Trump do then? Would he break his Republican Loyalty Oath to make America great again?
>>
>hillary shills are now in the bargaining phase

Absolutely glorious.
>>
>>55879761
not the base though, and representatives are elected every 2 years.
>>
>>55880335
The oath doesn't apply on that scenario. He made sure it only applies if the people don't nominate him. He's said it more than once, if the people vote for him and he doesn't get the nomination, he'll run independent. And I believe he would just for spite.
>>
>>55880335
it would cause republicans to see a corrupt deal clearly.

they would riot and go wild if they see the establishment blatantly choose their candidate over the popular demand

But in any case ,trump would rip that loyalty oath to shreds, probably saying something based like "this oath was nothing more than a goddamned piece of paper."
>>
File: 1443994493818.jpg (1 MB, 2429x1346) Image search: [Google]
1443994493818.jpg
1 MB, 2429x1346
>>55878204
>day 1
>Trump walks in
>grabs a pen and a napkin
>EXECUTIVE ORDER: BUILD WALL
>staples it to the door
>>
>>55878204
if he retains a senate and house republican majority he most certainly can build wall.

whether he can implement a tax plan that isn't bloated to high hell with corporate pay offs is at best a long shot, but he can introduce a protectionist pro-american-manufacturing scheme pretty easily as a compromise.
>>
>>55880264
The thing we have now is a fence. If you want a reasonable wall, you're going to have to shell out some extra cash. Also, 2,600 miles of border is extremely hard to guard. effectively. You could use the military and others, but you'd need a place to house and feed them, again.
>>
>>55880467
Stop it, I can only get so erect
>>
File: 964.png (655 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
964.png
655 KB, 600x450
>>55878291

>Trump will meme his way to American victory
>>
>>55880512
We already have bases near the border and we only need 1000 miles. I point out the sound fencing because they are 20ft tall slabs of concrete we know how to erect in short order and already have an industry cranking out. If you want to get all crazy, we can do the same thing for the border we did for rail roads; give the companies a certain allotment of land to sell off and/or build on.
>>
>>55880309
His tax plan, for one. You can't just override an entire branch of law and a minefield of special interests groups so you can implement a plan that most economists say makes no sense. Deporting 11 million people and building a wall, for two, because the money and support for it don't exist. Sure, there are a lot of disenfranchised working class people who support it, but they don't have the money to buy any votes.
>>
>>55880335
the convention won't go against a popular vote unless something huge happens.

massive scandal between the primaries and the convention, or deaths.

they know that in this day and age to just completely ignore the primaries and pick jeb would be to completely give up on the election.
>>
>>55880467
can't do that.
but he can pen an executive order that the immigration laws on the books be enforced, and that individual states and cities can't just up and ignore the federal laws anymore.

he could order the FBI and INS to sweep through california and remove bean.
>>
>>55880409

Really? I didn't notice that. Though I've only really started supporting Trump in October, so I must have missed it in an earlier one. Thank God.

>>55880423

True. It'd be hard to explain why Jeb won when someone else has ten times the amount of votes. Okay, I am no longer worried. I'll be dancing when the results come in.
>>
>tfw hillary's head spins SO FAR it just spins off and nobody even really takes notice, it's par for the course, honestly, I know these democrats, I've given money to them, and what have they done for me? Nothing, nothing, I'll tell you I've never seen a deal like this. I wouldn't make a deal like that. But I'll tell you one thing, Hillary's head will, I'm making a personal statement here, Hillary's head will fly across the stage, and I'll have the most -- you won't believe it -- I'll have the best medical people here, from all over the world, I love the world, they're great people, but they won't be able to save her because her head came off. That's not a good deal. These people are stupid.

And we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>55880667
Tax plan would need to be bulldozed through congress. But it's not an unreasonable plan. I believe it can be passed. Pretty much everyone wins on it. And he has some leverage in forcing it through.

The wall and deportation he doesn't need anyone's approval for. And as that's the main part of his platform, he'll have the public mandate.
>>
>>55878204
>Is anything even gonna change if he's elected?
The rapid destruction of the country by leftists that hate western civilization will pause for at least 4 years.

And if we don't get the typical midterm punishment, ie the house and senate remain GOP, then some actual fixing of things might occur in those 4 years.

But even if it didn't, 4 years of paused destruction is truly better than what we have now.
>>
>>55878291
the problem with that strategy is that motherfuckers like ho chi minh are even crazier

>>55880745
lmbo
>>
>>55878204
It will happen, don't worry about the details.
>>
>>55878291
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

ah so THATs how nixon won the vietnam war..
>>
>>55878204
He'll ally with Putin and absolutely destroy ISIS
>>
He can veto Obamacare being repealed. Hello?
>>
Op real change in this country is affected by state governments. Today the governors of Michigan and Alabama told Obama to fuck off in light of the Paris attacks and said they would not take refugees. Many others will follow suit. It's just like marijuana and gun laws. States do what they want and tell the feds their laws don't mean shit to them.
>>
>>55881206
> Today the governors of Michigan and Alabama told Obama to fuck off in light of the Paris attacks and said they would not take refugees.

As a Michigander, that is very reassuring to hear. Thank you for telling me this.
>>
>>55881191
Obamacare has to be repealed before February 2017 or else we need to rely on the Supreme Court to get rid of it (ha ha ha ha yeah right). That's the wording of it.

Of course there exists case law saying that this is bullshit, but how many people know that? How many people bring an amicus curiae to any court, let alone the Supreme Court? So go get fucked. Hope you like it.
>>
>>55878204
Not if they're both Republican controlled.
>>
>>55878204
You're failing to take into account the massively bloated entity that is our country's executive branch. While Presidents don't have the power to dictate laws, the agencies charged with enforcing the laws can be handled with such latitude that they can effectively make and unmake laws through selective enforcement. Illegal aliens being tolerated is a prime example of the executive branch not enforcing the law.
>>
File: TrumpWWE.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TrumpWWE.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>55880918
>>55881058

obviously we just need a madder man
>>
>>55878204
Obama was writing executive orders all over the place. most of his promises don't need to go through congress, most of his promises involve things that are already the law and just aren't being enforced
>>
>>55878204

The issue with Trump as a president is that when he's asked a question on how he plans to do something, his answer is nearly always:

"I'm smart, I'm strong and I'm rich. I've made millions. I want to make America great again."

Then he'll regurgitate one of his talking points that is most related to the question.
>>
>>55881474

defence for Trump is easy mode

he just has to bring back the bromance with Putin

this time they will remove kebab together
>>
>>55881617
Why would you tell everyone else what you're going to do so they can copy you and outmanoeuvre you?

He's got a track record of getting things done already.
>>
>>55878291

So that's the secret.

Make people think that you are THE Absolute Madman.
>>
>>55881617

I think Trump is smart enough to realize that by divulging actual details he is essentially aiding his competitors. Also, when you have the reputation of a winner, and fulfilling your word, people trust you.
>>
>>55879564

Good.

That's what needs to be done. Democracy has failed the West.
>>
>>55878204
Some problems, in particular our current issues with illegal immigration, are actually the result of standing laws not being enforced. The president wouldn't need congressional cooperation.
>>
>implying Trump won't simply use the army to force Congress at gunpoint to modify the Constitution and declare him Supreme Leader
>>
>>55878291
>Nixon's use of the strategy during the Vietnam War was problematic.
>>
>>55881875
>implying Trump won't simply use the army to force Congress at gunpoint to modify the Constitution and declare him Supreme Leader
You know, I don't like that. And, honestly, the reason I'm running for president is that too many people think they can make it just by holding a gun to congress. It's not like that! It's not like that.

These people are hired slaves for political hacks that don't really know anything. If you want to be honest about it, they've never negotiated a deal in their lives. They have no idea. They haven't built anything. They just suck off of the political system, and that's the problem. That's the problem. All they do is suck money off of the political system, and that's not right.

They're useless. If you want to save money then get rid of them. They're useless. You've never heard of them. I've heard of them, but you've never heard of them. Get lost. They're fired. Forget it. We don't need them anymore.
>>
>>55882076
Didn't know Trump posted here.
>>
>>55878204
The president always sets the tone for the country. So yes, things will change.
>>
>>55878204
Considering his promises have mostly been to enforce existing laws, people can see a man they know will deliver.

Anything he did, would not be illegal, and courts couldn't "reinterpret" the constitution seeing as he'd be able to appoint the succeeding justices of the supreme court, shaping history on a scale of up to 30 years.

But hey, it isn't like we haven't been in a country where politicians do almost nothing they promise. Even obamacare is a shell of the promise it was meant to be.
>>
>>55882173
America posts here and we want to Make America Great Again.

Who could argue with that? I don't see a Polish image board giving a venue to the world to help enjoy our freedom of speech.
>>
File: 1447517271741.png (333 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1447517271741.png
333 KB, 600x720
>>55882076
THEY'RE FIRED
>>
The constituents of the districts and states could just BTFO them in the midterm elections.
>>
>>55882076
amen
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 465x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 465x366
>>55878204
>The House and the Senate are gonna block him so much, I feel.
Just like they're stopping the president who is from the OPPOSING PARTY?

Fek the kekservatives
>>
File: ass.jpg (150 KB, 602x998) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
150 KB, 602x998
>>55878204
>Is anything even gonna change if he's elected?

If Trump can't do it, nobody can. Trump is USA's last chance.
>>
>>55881686

Been saying this wherever people say stuff about him not having a plan and so forth. Either it doesn't stick or people are just willfully ignorant. I could excuse them if they were at least shitposting.
>>
What exactly did Obama promise while he was running? Was it just "Change" or did he have actual issues that he discussed? Did he stand by those promises or did he do the usual "Political Presidential Promise Purge"?
>>
>>55883564
YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK
>>
>>55883564

This. Obama did nothing. Meanwhile Trump will make America great again.
>>
>>55883564
>end wars
>end torture, surveillance, etc
>help out the middle/lower classes

Those are the main things I remember
>>
>>55878204
TRUMPS GOING TO BTFO OF KEKS!
BUILD THE WALL
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
Real conservatives have won the last two congressional elections in waves. If the trend continues, Trump could possibly get away with plenty. Some old jews on the supreme court will hopefully die soon too.
>>
>>55880335
>they can choose not to nominate him
Which would lead to him starting an independent party and limit Republicans chance of winning drastically by breaking their voter base.
>>
>>55883724
I don't know what you mean by "real conservatives"

I've never self-identified myself as any thing or other so please explain it to me.
>>
>>55883796
tea-party anti-establishment republicans you pedantic cunt
>>
File: molyneuxyouth3.jpg (222 KB, 543x741) Image search: [Google]
molyneuxyouth3.jpg
222 KB, 543x741
>>55878204
>not abusing executive orders
>>
>>55883846
I recall listening to Glenn Beck when he got all "savior of america" by calling himself the tea party. Pretty much when I stopped listening.

What I was asking is what you meant by "real conservatives."
>>
File: 1443941154347.jpg (28 KB, 278x299) Image search: [Google]
1443941154347.jpg
28 KB, 278x299
>>55878204
The accepted banks on us presidential power is this:

His direct power is quite limited but a skilled president can use his bully pulpit to steer the national duscussion.

Imagine trump with a megaphone that everyone is forced to hear. Glorious, itz.
>>
>>55878204
>Congress not absolutely hated by everyone and mostly irrelevant.
Top kek
>>
>>55884786

Kek at you if you think they're irrelevant. Congress is more powerful than the President
>>
>>55878204
Trump will have an even bigger and more beautiful phone and pin that Obama does. Expect executive orders to be flying left and right
>>
File: 1446101296727.gif (2 MB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1446101296727.gif
2 MB, 600x337
>>55878243
>They can't block him from talking shit and meeting people.
>That's his biggest asset and he can make things happen by doing just that.

Precisely. And as the President of the USA you can do a lot of shit-talking and get away with it. Plus everybody in the world is dying to meet you.

Also he can do many things with executive orders these days. The precedent has been set and if he sunsets the Patriot Act and institutes a 35% tariff on all imports he'd be a hero.
>>
>>55878599
>He wanted to send blacks back to Africa
Why'd he have to get shot
>>
I hope Donald Trump wins
fuck hillary clitton if she wins your country is as doomed as ours
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.