[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I keep seeing on every board I frequent that the Paris attacks are the catalyst to WW3.

What exactly defines a "world war"

Surely to hell not bombing the absolute shit out of a desert country isn't a world war.

Can we have a discussion on this /pol/? People a using this WW3 term so loosely and its losing actual meaning.
>>
The world is at war with the Muslims.
>>
>>55877943
World War would imply two alliances face each other with modern military technology

The old Warsaw Pact nations vs NATO would have been a world war
>>
>>55878003
It is.

Just a proportion on both sides do not realize they are at war yet.
>>
File: Nuke.jpg (71 KB, 370x320) Image search: [Google]
Nuke.jpg
71 KB, 370x320
>>55877943

Rip Bannon ;__;7
>>
>>55877943
WWI was organized, WWII was organized, WWIII will be a massive clusterfuck. In all cases Russia will have born a ton of the casualties. Here's what's coming:

>Paris attack
>More attacks
> Hungary refuses to let anyone in and basically sides with Russia
> Russia bombs Middle East
> Cvck countries in Europe are overthrown by mudslimes
> Russia, Hungary, and rebels fight ISIS in Europe
> America sides with European cvcks and fights Russia
> Attacks in America from both ISIS and Russia
> Meanwhile, nukes fly between Iran and Israel/Saudi Arabia/America
>>
>>55877943

> People a using this WW3 term so loosely and its losing actual meaning.

I agree. I like you OP. You're like me and need definitions for terms because people abuse them and throw them around too much.

Also I think everyone ASSUMES WW3 will happen because humans seem to only thing in terms of trilogies. Like what about WW4 or 5 or 6? I think people want WW3 just because they're so used to trilogies so they need another war to fix it. THERE CANT JUST BE TWO IT HAS TO BE THREE AND THREE HAS TO END EVERYTHING LIKE MUH MOVIES!

But to answer your other question I think a world war was defined as a conflict that spans the entire globe. Meaning that every country on earth was effected by the war and had to pick a side. People don't know it but the Axis powers consisted of more than just Germany, Japan and Italy. There were several other countries as well. Fighting happened in other places too.

During WWI Japan and China fought. It's basically defined as "EVERYONE IS FIGHTING EVERYONE" but I don't think we'll ever get to that point again. Why? Because we have interdependent economies. Dell Computers have done more for world peace than anything because they solve problems between warring countries since they have supplies coming from both. It's stuff like that, the economy, that's keeping us safe actually.

But there could be a WW3 if you define it as "the world against Islamic terror and terror sponsoring states and Islamic controlled states". But no one has the balls to declare that war.
>>
>>55878568

Yeah it's not going to happen overnight though. Over the next couple years.

History repeats itself. The 20s are coming up. History remembers all the fun it had with it's first WW a hundred years ago. It's itching for a third and a fourth.
>>
yeah it really annoys me when people say isis has the power to start a world war

a group of 40k shit skins in a desert with ak's and toyota hiluxs have the abillity to start a world war. top kek
>>
>>55880457
the first world war was started by a dumbfuck serb
>>
World War will never happen again. Nuclear weapons have ensured that all wars from now on will be proxy wars with dirty brown people.
>>
>>55880537

Checkmate.... historians?
>>
The cold war was basically WW3.
War changed when we developed the bomb. It's much more subtle and much more fueled by proxy wars, and the USA and the USSR fought to the death in this way.

I think we are headed into a time of great conflict, but I don't think we'll see anything like Russia and the USA actually fighting a conventional war or anything silly like that, and no one is insane enough to go nuclear.
>>
>>55880685
>no one is insane enough to go nuclear
What about the Pakis?
>>
>>55880685

Suicide bombers dont seem to have a problem with the concept of mutually assured destruction. Keep the nukes out of islamic extremists' hands.
>>
If we colonize space before we've fucked our own planet over or reach a level of self-sustainability resource wise, then it's highly unlikely we'll have a world war

If these two important factors for the continuation of the human race are not met, we are doomed.
>>
>>55877943
If we're talking about involvement, I can see the whole world getting involved in a war against Islamic extremists.

If we're talking about scale, fuck no this wouldn't be a world war. If we actually got our heads out of our asses and attacked these retards in unison, it would be over within a years time and it would be a colossally one-sided fight.
>>
>>55880863
I wonder if the pakis and india nuking each other can touch off something like a world war, though.
Pretty much everyone is expecting it and thinks they're both insane.

>>55880867
This is absolutely true, but I can't see it touching off something like WWII. It's definitely something that could happen.
Russia and the US ever fighting an actual war is something I can't ever see happening, though.
>>
>>55881049
Who cares about them nuking each other, they are incompetent and crazy enough to accidently fire a nuke on the wrong side of kashmir and hit China
>>
>>55878333
f
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.