[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ redpill me on the Jews..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
I just saw something about that crazy Jew Adam Kotzko and then this chick...

https://itself.wordpress.com/2015/10/19/decline-and-fall/

Specifically why would the Jews want the Muslims to invade Europe? Help me piece this together.
>>
>>55877774
The /pol/ theory is Jews want to destroy white civilizations as some sort of hybrid holocaust revenge + some crazy jews like Barbara Specter (a swedish writer? I honestly don't even know what she does but she's not important) thinks white cultures are racist and Jews should push multiculturalism

Another side says this will lead to a land grab for Israel. For "Greater Israel". But I don't even know what they'd want because Syria is a piece of shit right now.
>>
File: afdsafsdfadsffas.png (32 KB, 597x188) Image search: [Google]
afdsafsdfadsffas.png
32 KB, 597x188
>>55877774
>>
Guys I keep digging through these presumably Jewish tweets....and the god damn rabbithole...

https://medium.com/@juliaserano/how-to-write-a-political-correctness-run-amok-article-9b828d443018
>>
>>55877774
Russia's presence in Syria is causing terrorists to pour into Europe. France was just the beginning. Destablilized countries will make it easy for Putin to break NATO.
>>
"2) Repeatedly remind readers (through both blatant and subtle appeals) that Free Speech = Good; Censorship = Bad. Be sure *not* to mention that the Person of Stature’s freedom of speech is not really at stake—like the rest of us, they are free to make any bigoted comments any time they want. Even more importantly, whatever you do, *never* acknowledge the fact that protests, petitions, and social media comments critiquing the Person of Stature also constitute acts of free speech."
>>
"1) Make it clear from the very beginning that you are an open-minded, social justice supporter, preferably on the left side of the political spectrum. This will contrast your take on “political correctness run amok” from those of right wing commentators—you know, those hypocrites who are pro-free speech when it comes to white, straight, Christian people making fun of minorities, but against free speech when it comes to #BlackLivesMatter, or discussions about sex education and women’s reproductive rights, or secular holiday celebrations, or homosexuals and their so-called “agenda.” You are nothing like those hypocrites! Plus, you are pitching your soon-to-be-trending article to someplace like The Nation or The Atlantic, so you will most certainly need to win over liberal readers."
>>
>>55878026
You don't have to read the whole article she is just mocking people that are concerned with 'political correctness' (even left-wing) people and choose to write articles criticizing it.

The last two paragraphs are all you have to read to understand her

>Finally, to all the people who have written, or are considering writing, articles rallying against “political correctness,” or “call-out culture,” or the “Internet outrage machine,” or whatever you want to call it: This may surprise you, but sometimes I agree with some of the points you make. As I previously mentioned, I wrote an entire book about how activism—in the course of advocating on behalf of certain marginalized groups—sometimes veers into the realm of invalidating or marginalizing other groups. So I strongly believe that there is common ground for us to have smart and necessary conversations about how we can balance civil discourse and differences of opinion, while at the same time fully respecting one another as people.

>But if instead of engaging in such smart and necessary conversations, you’d rather just write the flip-side of the “Internet outrage machine” article—where instead of stoking outrage about people who have allegedly committed acts of sexism, or racism, or transphobia, and so on, you instead stoke outrage about the people who are protesting these potential acts of sexism, or racism, or transphobia, and so on—and/or if you want to dismiss or condemn these activists’ and minority groups’ protests without addressing any of the Pandora’s Boxes that I have described along the way in this article, then fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you. You are a hack who does not want to have a serious conversation about these super-important and super-complex issues. You just want to be in the right.

>And I think you are wrong. That is where I draw my line-in-the-sand.

I don't know why you are concerned, OP. She is just mocking.
>>
>>55878355
Maybe this shit is just confusing to me then... Getting kinda creeped out by these people.. reading their shit..
>>
File: jew media.png (546 KB, 1232x811) Image search: [Google]
jew media.png
546 KB, 1232x811
>>
File: gentiles.jpg (223 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
gentiles.jpg
223 KB, 1000x750
>>
File: commie jews.jpg (487 KB, 1744x951) Image search: [Google]
commie jews.jpg
487 KB, 1744x951
>>
File: NWO Rockefeller.jpg (571 KB, 1791x960) Image search: [Google]
NWO Rockefeller.jpg
571 KB, 1791x960
>>
>>55877774

>Redpill me on the Jew

/pol/ has a tough time expressing themselves.

But basically we don't hate the Jew.

We hate the International Bankers who establish central banks across the world and oppress everyone. We do not like the global network and the use of media to push agendas.

>You just don't like it because you're edgy.

Okay, sure.

But consider this.

Most of us knew that something like what happened in Paris was going to happen. Most of us know that Germany, Sweden, and the UK are the next likely targets.

Every time we tried to tell anyone we were labeled as islamophobic and insane.

There is a propaganda narrative being pushed.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>>55877774
>>55877910
The Jews' ancient scrolls and manuscripts promise them certain lands in the middle east. They have got some of them already. The rest of them they are in progress of obtaining.

In order to finish getting their "holy land", Jews need to evict the previous tenants. They need somewhere else to put them.

It just so happens that there is this big wide open place full of white keks who have no self-respect, and have allowed themselves to be ruled by the whims of their women folk. this place is called europe.

tl;dr Jews are moving arabs out of "Greater Israel" and into "Europe"
>>
>>55878843
I completely agree on that immigration stuff, I've been here long enough to see that coming.. I just need links for the Jew thing.. it comes off as Illuminati type stuff... I mean I buy the bankers thing.. but how do you link bankers to political events or world events?
>>
>>55878843
>But basically we don't hate the Jew.
t.Shlomo
>>
>>55878847
Ok, I'm warming up the idea... now can you give me something where it says they want that land?
>>
>>55879103
read your own fucking thread moron
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.