[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xz jMMOua_4 This shit right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: ss+(2015-11-16+at+10.11.08).png (103 KB, 874x902) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-16+at+10.11.08).png
103 KB, 874x902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xzjMMOua_4 This shit right here upsets me. "Islam is a religion of peace and if you disagree you're a thick racist cunt."
>>
>muslims and christians
>muslims attack the christians

>muslims and jews
>muslims attack the jews

>muslims and hindus
>muslims attack the hindus

>muslims and buddhists
>muslims attack the buddhists
>>
>>55877288
>implying 'moderate' muslims aren't fucking cancer anyway
Seriously, why the fuck did Europe ever let these pieces of shit in anyway?
>no bacon
>no beer
>no music
>ugly language
>ugly clothes
>ugly beards
>annoying droning 'prayers' every day
Everything about them is ugly. Is there anything good about having even moderate muslims around in a modern civilization? Like, anything at all?
>>
>>55877288
islam is the religion of peace just as much as the third reich was a nation of peace
peace to all muslims using any means possible
>>
A radical muslim wants to cut your head off.

A moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to cut your head off.

>I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU

https://youtu.be/6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
>>55877288
>Muh buzzwords
Just provoke him, raise hid blood pressure and if he exposes his dumb liberal neck go in for the kill. Logical victories are always better than their emotional ones and if they were logical they wouldn't be liberal.
>>
>>55877527
They tend not aggressively pursue white women, be quite as stupid racially as nogs and their communities aren't as dirty.

Basically all their upsides impinge on how shit negroes are in white countries.
>>
>>55877527

no
>>
>all those comments
>>
>>55877288
But what they did completely follows Islamic law.

What fuck. I don't even
>>
>>55877957
>they're not as bad as niggers
Again, is there anything actually good about them?

>>55877966
So why not remove them all then? They're cancer.
>>
>>55878098
They take our western values and assume the Islamic world agrees with them. Why bother actually learning about what their religion teaches?
>>
>>55877436
>muslims and buddhists
>muslims attack the buddhists

Until the buddhists get pissed off enough and start removing kebab hardcore. Isn't that in Thailand?
>>
>>55878196
people are denying the teachings in the comments
>>
>>55878574
Indeed they are. I especially like the "As a muslim..." type comments, they make themselves look the kindest people on earth and yet they base everything on a violent book. I'd be laughing my ass off to these people if I were them.
>>
File: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (45 KB, 505x799) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler.jpg
45 KB, 505x799
>>55877288
>This shit right here upsets me. "Islam is a religion of peace and if you disagree you're a thick racist cunt."

No, you see, it's a blessing for them to remove ALL POWER from the word "racist" by applying it to anything and everything.
>>
File: 1429274715459.jpg (35 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1429274715459.jpg
35 KB, 1024x576
>Friends gf is super annoying liberal twat
>always telling me how I need to be more open minded about Muslims I mean come on it's 2015
>she goes on some study abroad course to Europe
>found out last week she got gangraped by migrants in Spain and has HIV now
>mfw my friend still hasn't dumped her
>>
File: ashin.jpg (35 KB, 510x403) Image search: [Google]
ashin.jpg
35 KB, 510x403
>>55878209

Ashin Wirathu and his 969 group has gotten pissed off enough to remove kebab.
>>
>>55878999
Trips of truth hath enlightened me.
>>
I grew up in neighbourhoods in amsterdam where the vast majority of the people were muslim and ive been to school with them
ive also been in neighbourhoods and schools with a smaller amount of muslims

let me tell you about these liberals

they did not grow up in a majority muslim environment, because if they did, they'd know it's all bullshit propaganda they're spewing

muslims are some of the most hate filled disgusting savages i've met
they would openly call me a filthy dutchman and tell me they were going to conquer my country and kill all the dutch people
there were no "moderates" or "reasonable muslims", they all participated
in the schools i would get attacked and bullied for being fucking white

then in the environments with lower amount of muslims, all of a sudden they'd all be peaceful and understanding

it's all taqiyya. it's all fucking lies
they're here to conquer, all of them

and i'm not talking just the older ones, i'm talking preteen motherfuckers, 9 year olds are being drilled into this shit
>>
>>55877527
>moderate muslims
no such thing anon, its just tagiyya
>>
>>55879277

" gang raped " hahaha
>>
>>55878901
Its the people fucking defending them, literal redditors(their profiles state so)
>>
File: h88h5.jpg (11 KB, 631x107) Image search: [Google]
h88h5.jpg
11 KB, 631x107
>>55877288

Youtube style fast talking, editing and youtube opinions. Completely based on feeling and not facts, and deeply uninformed. There is no help for people like this because they just 'know' they are right, that is until he wakes up without legs because he was attending a concert on a they wrong Friday night.
>>
>>55879737

They tore her asshole open I guess she needed like 3 stitches, even for your average liberal slut that was probably actual rape
>>
>>55879737
If that story is true, and I doubt that it sounds more like she went on a dick spree...bareback.

Ain't saying migrants from African and Middle East wouldn't have gone for the rape option if she wasn't opening her legs anyway.
>>
>>55879831
I'm gonna bite. You know by any chance if her perception of the world has changed?
>>
>>55879831
hahahahahhahHAHAHAHAHAH
inb4 she was hanging out with the shitskins because she wanted to learn about their culture and wanted the dick.

huehuehue
>>
File: starwars7_trooper.jpg (38 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
starwars7_trooper.jpg
38 KB, 780x520
I never read the Star Wars books but I remember reading somewhere that those BDSM force-immune aliens they were fighting had no concept of peace in their culture and that the closest translation in their language was "submission".
Nevertheless, people continued trying to broker peaceful resolutions with them.
That always stuck with me. It's quite a frightening concept.

I guess it's no surprise that JewJew didn't want the new movies to have any connection to those stories.
>>
>>55880015

I have no idea, she's still in Europe but she is the sort of person who is gonna defend them with some #notallmuslims attitude and blame the white man for her enriched anus
>>
>>55879277
>>found out last week she got gangraped by migrants in Spain and has HIV now

That can't be true, anon-sama. We would have heard about it on the news!
>>
>>55879831
Why do they always rape in the butt?
>>
>>55879327
he looks badass as fuck
>>
>>55878209
Think it was Myanmar. In Thailand Muslims are mostly in the south which borders Malaysia. They blow up schools and target teachers etc. There's one video of a drive by on a monk, cunts are fucked wherever they live.
>>
>>55880246
If that is true. Wow. "Emancipated" women in the west are beyond salvation. Or at least the majority.

These sort of threads and discussions make me appreciate our perception of other cultures, especially Muslims.
>>
>>55880343
Maybe it's haram to fuck a heretic's pussy?
>>
>>55880343
Because savages. That's why. Also with that flag asking such a questions prepare for bants.
>>
>>55877288
>Fundamentally Islam is a religion of peace

Fundamentally Islam was a unifying philosophy implemented by Mohammed during his conquests of the Sassinad dynasty. In the beginning he is more tolerant to outsiders (i.e conquered people) as they share a similar culture, in the end when he is far from Mecca and in truly foreign lands, the new "citizens" of the caliphate it's very accept Allah or die infidel.
>>
File: 1426733762808.jpg (114 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1426733762808.jpg
114 KB, 800x533
>>55880343

Because being fucked in the ass is painful and humiliating for non Swedes.
>>
>>55880456
>>55880666
Called it! Also Satan trips for banter.
>>
>>55877288
Muslims are not to blame.
Islam is to blame.
Mohammed is to blame.
Allah is to blame.
>>
>>55880752
But if you identify as Muslim you believe in Islam, so you believe in Mohammed being the prophet of their god Allah.

So Muslims are to blame.
>>
>>55877288
he says
>I think

of course he is right and I don't have any right to disagree with him.

After this short introduction, I immediately know he is a violent leftist with intolerant views,
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.