[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you support ISIS if they started expanding into Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1425474019930.jpg (465 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1425474019930.jpg
465 KB, 693x693
Would you support ISIS if they started expanding into Africa and started mass killings of niggers?
>>
>>55877181
why would they have to? Boko Haram pledged allegiance to ISIS already.
>>
>>55877181
They already are m8, look at Boko Haram.
>>
>>55877181
yeah and start converting more Africans to Islam?
No fucking thank you.
>>
Why would they?

The northern half of black africa is already muslim.
>>
>>55877220
>>55877260
>trusting niggers to keep an alliance
Boko Haram don't seem to have the intelligence to organize a bake sale.

>>55877378
Most Syrians they kill were too.
>>
File: ebola-chan.jpg (142 KB, 600x464) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chan.jpg
142 KB, 600x464
As funny as that would sound for the first five minutes, in reality, it would just mean more shitskins for Europe.

Africa belongs to Ebola-chan and no one else.
>>
>>55877447
This

At least al-Baghdadi is kinda smart, playing into the Sunnis dissatisfaction with the Shia

Shekau speaks and sounds like a retard and couldn't even hold his land for a year.
>>
>>55877554
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
>>
>>55877181
>started mass killings of niggers?

mass conversion you mean
>>
>>55878538
Yes. Conversion and imposition of the gentle guidance of Sharia law.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.