[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I? the person who posted it is my younger adopted faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: rapists.png (87 KB, 488x561) Image search: [Google]
rapists.png
87 KB, 488x561
should I?

the person who posted it is my younger adopted faggot twink cousin
>>
>>55877108
Ask her to name all the places the KKK and Westboro has bombed or shot up in the last ten years.

I can't fucking stand people placing a moral equivalency to these two groups
>>
>>55877108
The KKK and Westboro are the epitome of White Christians.
>>
>>55877108
https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=2m16s
this might be more convincing
>>
>>55877191
But that's not the distinction she's talking about.
>>
>>55877201

White people are so ashamed of those two things that they blame themselves when they get attacked by other races.

That's the difference between "Christians and Muslims."
>>
>>55877108
Don't, you will pass on free pussy later. Fuck it first!
>>
>>55877108
#yesallmuslims
>>
>>55877108
You should just point out that ISIS is still a reflection of Islam, even if they are extreme. Force her to recognize that women are second-class citizens in Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia.
>>
So all white people shouldn't have to answer for slavery then
>>
>>55877550
then what is she talking about?

Our extremists hold nasty signs, theirs kill people.
Pretty huge fucking difference.
Also:
>hamas
>hezbollah
>boko haram
>Al queda
>Al nursra
>literally dozens of other durka durka kill everyone clubs
>>
>>55877666
The bible says its OK.
>>
>>55877108
Slap his face with your cock and pound his biopucci.
>>
>>55877449
why hasnt this been shared on twitter and fb a million times. BTFO liberals off the fucking charts
>>
>>55877108
it's insane because they do make life worse for all christians because of westboro and they do not want to change that fact

they do make life worse for all white males because of the narrative of rapists and they don't want to change that either

but they will succeed in preventing any analysis of muslims
>>
Point out that if if the KKK or Westboro were actually bombing places and killing people, everyone would be saying "well, people are allowed to believe what they want, but there is clearly a problem with the christian community that we need to address by cracking down on fundamentalism and making them assimilate with mainstream culture instead of letting them live inside their bubbles"

If there was a christian inspired bombing, everyone would be screaming for reform and change. So don't try and silence people for pointing out the flaws in the islamic community. We are only treating them as equals.
>>
You should change it to "school shooters" to get a better effect, since that's what most people on the internet reference first.
>>
>>55877643
>You should just point out that ISIS is still a reflection of Islam
So is the KKK (Protestant) and Westboro (Baptist).

>Force her to recognize that women are second-class citizens in Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia.
Means absolutely nothing in this context is just pure attribution.
>>
File: 1445773264099.jpg (62 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
1445773264099.jpg
62 KB, 600x436
>>55877201

As long as westboro is not in every christian country and there are countries having westboro as their state church (like wahabites), what comparison is there?
>>
>>55877108
Click send with pride.
>>
>>55877108
>should I?

I don't think it will have the effect you are hoping for (unless you are only hoping your her to be assdamaged)

There are basically three rules or guidelines you have to follow when you want to convince people that their opinions are bullshit..

First of all, you have to know which person is worth spending your time on. There are roughly three different groups:
The first ones are those who follow their ideology fanatically. Don't even try to convince these, you'd have about as much success convincing your Christian neighbor that Satan actually only wants his best. They either use their ideology as replacement for religion, i.e. everything they believe in is an unchallengable dogma and nothing you say can change that - or they have severe mental problems, such as loneliness, and use the ideology as a way of therapy, for example via creating a sense of belonging to cancel that feeling of loneliness.

Then you have the second group, which are people who are too stupid to listen to reason. You can ignore these too, because they do not have the wits or motivation to make any conscious effort of influencing politics and they will flip-flop on their opinion anyway.

1/?
>>
>>55878776

The last group are those people who do hold these believes out of laziness (and aren't complete morons). They didn't sit down and think about the topic, they just adapted the 'mainstream' opinion. Which is common human behavior, the reason we are as advanced as we are nowadays is because we have the tendency to trust in each other's skills and accept other people's results and conclusions without too much questioning, leaving us enough time to follow our own expertise. The only reason its a problem is because what they perceive as the opinion of the majority (which is not always as stupid as people want you to believe) is actually the opinion of a tiny minority who holds the media in a stranglehold and constantly shills their suicidal death cult ideology.
Its really the only relevant group because they CAN be convinced to change their opinion and are also smart enough to make a difference once they changed their mind.

The second rule is that you have to bring that stuff up in a private conversation, preferably one to one. Humans are social creatures, they do not want to be seen publically disagreeing with all their peers. If you try to force them to respond on it in a non-private situation (even worse when its something like Facebook where their answer will be immortalized), they will outright reject it just to avoid the risk of becoming an outcast. They might also be unwilling to listen to it again in a more private setting later on then. (If you just post some shit on your Facebook wall without directly addressing anyone the problem isn't that big, because no one will feel like they have to answer it, apart from group one and two which don't matter).

2/3
>>
>>55878787

The last rule is that you shouldn't pressure them too much. For example, I found that a good way to challenge this "moderate Muslims" bullshit is to ask them if they consider Sharia to be moderate, and then to ask them if they would consider someone who rejects the Ten Commandments to be Christian. You don't really have to go further than that, if they belong to group three then that will have given them enough food for thought to take another look at their opinions once they have some spare time and let their mind drift. Actually, if you push harder and force them to give a direct answer on it you might put them into a defensive position where they reject it simply because they feel personally attacked and have the impression that you want them to admit that they were wrong.

3/3
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.