[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aftermath of NYC Violence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 20151116_025616.jpg (1009 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_025616.jpg
1009 KB, 2560x1536
Just had to call 911 my Neighbor just beat the living daylights out of my other Neighbor our side my Apt

I don't know what started it but the Black guy started yelling at 2am (he gets really loud at about 2am every night) i guess the Irish guy asked him to pipe down and the black guy started kicking and punching the Irish guy with what looked to me to be remorseless hate

but i don't condone violence

praying for my Irish neighbor
>>
>>55876923
Leprichauns are supposed to be good fighters right? Maybe he wasn't drunk enough.
>>
>>55876923
where?
>>
You shoulda stepped in like a man and helped your fellow white brother curb stomp that jig.
>>
good. irish people are cancer.

also whites deserve it they never had a challenge and now they get butthurt when they do.
>>
>>55878075
this.
>>55876923
where? is he in custody? if not i'll come through and we'll engage in a little restorative justice
>>
>>55876923
>praying for my Irish neighbor
Don't forget to change your fbook profile to a potato so you can take a stand while sitting down.
>>
>>55880459
Look at Kim over here with the bants.
>>
>>55880459
This guy, this guy is alright
>>
File: 8P72l5F.gif (484 KB, 500x197) Image search: [Google]
8P72l5F.gif
484 KB, 500x197
>>55878075

Never had a challenge? You are one stupid, ignorant motherfucker. White people have been fighting each other for thousands of years. What do you think drove our progress?

Jesus, learn some history before spouting shit like that, you make even the retards look like Stephen Hawking.
>>
>>55877630
They're at their weakest when they're furthest away in time from St Patrick's Day.
>>
>>55880894
This
>>
>>55880894
someone needs to make a movie about drunk Irish beating the shit outta werewolves on a fullmoon during Saint Pattys day
>>
Is your neighbour an actual Irishman, or are you one of those retarded Americans who thinks someone born and raised in America can be Irish?
>>
File: [SINCERE DOUBT].gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
[SINCERE DOUBT].gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>55878154
>they never had a challenge
>>
>>55881683
Ever seen Grabbers? Kinda like that, but it's an alien invasion movie and the only way the aliens can't get you is by being as blind drunk as possible.
>>
>>55876923
>praying for my Irish neighbor

Rip in piss plastic paddi

Kill YT is in full effect
>>
File: GREMLINS_2_THE_NEW_BATCH-8.jpg (35 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
GREMLINS_2_THE_NEW_BATCH-8.jpg
35 KB, 852x480
>>55880894
>>55881560

So they're pretty much a very ugly version of *pic related*?
>>
>>55877630
We lose our strength the farther away from the isles we go.
>>
Change your profile pic to an Irish flag and say that not all Black people arent like that. Now they won't do anything.
>>
Squatting in what is sure to be a well thought out and informative discussion.
>>
>>55881922
Grabbers was fucking great, not sure if their was supposed to be intentional Tremors references or not but I still got a good laugh out of the whole movie

>we discovered them we should name em
>Grabbers instead of Graboids
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.