[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Work Related PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
I can't bring pork / ham into work and eat it for lunch.

What can't you do at work Anon?
>>
>>55876572
Rape children
>>
>>55876572
I can't call the niggers I work with "niggers." What has this world come to?
>>
leave slices on ham on your coworkers cars doorhandles
>>
Have discussions about things at coffee break like the one starting with, "I can understand tennis or golf but why are the sexes segregated in chess tournaments?
>>
File: 1413857388339.jpg (25 KB, 409x395) Image search: [Google]
1413857388339.jpg
25 KB, 409x395
>>55876753
>>
>>55876572
....are you serious? Why the fuck not? They can't even be in the room with it?
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 164x307) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 164x307
>>55876572
Lead a global liquidation of anything darker than pic related.

> tfw
>>
drink
>>
>only chick that works there is a lesbian who is chill as fuck
>everyone else I work with is a dude and impossible to offend

Previously, at a call center with 90% women

>never talk about anything important or interesting, listen to bitches gossip
>>
>>55876572
Haha I work with dogs so no muds no matter what

Really no rules dumb rules it's burger land and I only work with whites really so no dumb PC shit yet
>>
>>55876572
What kind of bollocks company do you work with? Muslims at my work complained people were reheating sausage rolls in the microwave and they got told to deal with it.
>>
Bring them in anyway. You're not going to be sharing your food. And unless you are carving meat off a suckling pig noone will know but you.
>>
>>55876753
>>55877158
Muslims are forbidden from eating pork they can touch pork.
>>
>>55877727
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and may His blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.
Scholars of Islam (Ulamah) state that touching impurities directly is unlawful except for a necessity. No doubt that pork is impure. Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): Say (O Muhammad SAW): "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytatah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is impure, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is OftForgiving, Most Merciful."(6:145)
So, it is forbidden for this inmate to touch pork or cook it.
Allah knows best.
>>
>>55877074
Oh, hi Mohammed
>>
Muscleman at work complaint that people were eating pig st lunch.
Professional mediator brought in and every one had to sit down and sing kum by ya.
About an hour into the session when the only Muslim in a work force is eighty eight finally stops talking I stand up.
"I have listened to you and I understand every word you say but what about my culture?
You want respect and understanding, how about respecting and understanding my culture. I eat what ever I want. I drink beer and spirits. My wife and daughters do not have to ask me for permission to go out of the house. They wear what they want, except the youngest who has to show me the outfit she wants to wear in a magazine first. I do not stop people from eating what they want, if I don't like what they are eating, yes I'm looking at you Jock of the haggis, I don't complain.
You want every one else to be exactly like you. That is not going to happen. We are a free people and have waged wars to keep us free.
I will continue eating bacon and egg rolls. I will eat my ceaser salad. I will eat ham sandwiches.
And I sat down to a round of applause.
The mediator called my comments counter productive.
I walked out, followed by eighty six others and we went back to work.
The Moslem is now taking the work fires, not the company, to the human rites commission.
I can't wait to have my say in court. Show the pictures of the no pig break room that was built just for one man.
>>
>>55876572

You need to have some bacon wrapped scallops and wash it down with some beer.
>>
>>55878302
reported to FBI
>>
>>55876572
Designate all over my workplace
>>
>>55876572
I can do pretty much anything I want.
>>
>>55878541
Mohammed's arse.

I'm talking about inherent neurology difference between the sexes which is not topical/debatable at work, except to say "we're all the same". It's nothing to do with the towelheads.
>>
>>55876572
Can't you make it your religion to eat pork?

You brits are so useless at playing around the rules and just poking holes in BS rules and laws its astounding.
>>
I can't really think of PC things I cannot do at my work.

I can even grab butts probably, but most of the women are unattractive to me and when they are they are so crazy you wouldn't want to grab their butt. Not from them trying to sexually sue you, but they'd probably become obsessed with you.
>>
>>55877727
FILL THE STREET OF PARIS WITH PIGS
>>
> blue
> collar
> work
>>
>>55876572
>I can't bring pork / ham into work and eat it for lunch.
Where in the UK enforces this? Iol if any cunt told me what I could or couldn't have for my lunch I'd laugh in their face and tell them to fuck themselves. The ham sandwich and bacon butty are British institutions too. I don't believe you anon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.