[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paris 'rally' feels like a party atmosphere, dancing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 2002.jpg (163 KB, 620x472) Image search: [Google]
2002.jpg
163 KB, 620x472
Anything to change?

At Paris massacre rally, French aren't talking about national pride, borders, fighting back, or Islamic extremism. They're singing love songs, dancing, smoking pot, and putting their arms around their Muslim friends in solidarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWvyFA3NtfQ
>>
>"haha yay in ur face Isis. See we are standing together you naughty people honhonhon"

When will these people realize that the only cure for terrorism is a healthy dose of real fuckin' NATO
>>
File: 1400831948057.jpg (14 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
1400831948057.jpg
14 KB, 720x352
What's with the Baneface logo?
>>
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Far-right-settler-rabbi-Paris-attacks-are-payback-for-the-Holocaust-433084
>>
>>55876524

Let's just hope for a second, more successful attack that will make people face reality.
>>
I remember when the Chinese were protesting over whatever it was a while back they were spreading the word that shills would try ruin the protest by turning it into a party atmosphere, and they stood strong against it.

Meanwhile these ĉucks have seem to have been utterly subverted instantly, or maybe that's just their natural behavior at this point. Seems hard to decide which will fall first now, France, Germany or Sweden.
>>
Is there a way to report all of you to the feds? Because you people scream isis sympathizer
>>
>>55876734
Oh my god
>>
>>55876734
the fire rises my brother, they expected one of us in the wreckage.
>>
>>55876734
Bravo Nolan.

>>55876524
I'm saddened, but not surprised. Here's to hoping that FN and Le Pen capitalize on the attacks, though.
>>
>>55876524

The Time Machine is now a documentary. These aren't humans, they are eloi.
>>
>>55876524
I saw that dancing on the news. I couldn't believe my eyes.
>>
>they killed 130+ people for no fucking reason and the government didn't stop it

>DUDE
>WEED
>LAMO
>A
>M
>O
>>
>>55876524
>in solidarity.

In solidarity of what? Of killing more French?

How many Muslims died in those attacks? Was in a considerable enough number that they need to feel solidarity from the rest of the population?
>>
>>55876524
Jesus fucking christ, just nuke it already America.
Put France out of its misery!
>>
>>55876524
ITT: losers with no friends
>>
>>55879656
It is shit like this that really forces my hand with the whole legalized pot debate. It is fine in moderation, like alcohol, but smoking to much rots your ability to think critically and turns you into these freaks. Your country was attacked and you don't have the fucking decency to show even a small shred of patriotism. Instead you stand around the plaza like you are attending a music festival and wave your hands in the air while singing shitty pop music.
>>
>>55880275
This.

How did the fucking hippies win?
>>
File: CowardlyFrench.webm (2 MB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
CowardlyFrench.webm
2 MB, 638x360
>never baguette
>#NotAfraid
>>
Hopefully it will peter out after a few more attacks and when people start posting photos of a few hundred "peace" signs spattered with French blood.
>>
File: tampon day.png (407 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tampon day.png
407 KB, 600x600
>>55876524

did somebody say TAMPON DAY?
>>
>>55880392
Virtues are hard to instill, they take blood and sweat. Meanwhile you have people like Seth rogan making movies about the green jew, and how much fun you can have smoking it.
>>
>>55880392
The tree which falls make more noise than the forest which grows.
The silent rising of france is comming.
>>
File: 1446865091264.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1446865091264.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
Imagine if neo-Nazis were responsible for the attack. Would they be singing songs about equality and dancing? Nope, they would be protesting against racism and having marches.

It's disappointing. These people really are lemmings.
>>
>>55876524
>"No matter how much you abuse us, we aren't going to stoop to your level and defend ourselves!"
What are they trying to prove?
>>
>>55880747
because powerful people with money can fund that easily at will.
yet here we are like dogs discussing about shit instead of pointing to the true masters of the puppets.
its ok, for me pol is like a big YLYL board.
>>
I guess ISIS has some justification for their edgelord cockyness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft7lYZ95AdM
>>
>>55880841
Its OK Spain. Its only a matter of time before cultural enrichment squads atta..enrich all of Europe. Soon the world will see cultural enrichment squads diversifying every neighborhood.
>Its almost 2016 #NotAllJews
>>
File: 1447622266381.jpg (396 KB, 1196x781) Image search: [Google]
1447622266381.jpg
396 KB, 1196x781
>>55876524
When will the virtue signalling end?
>>
>>55880865
>dat nasheed
>dem lyrics
I bet the reason ISIS dress up in black is because they don't want to seem like they are conformists. They want the blackness of their inside, reflected in the blackness they wear outside.
>>
>>55876524
Hardly surprising. This is the same shit that happens at counter protests to PEGIDA or the refugee welcome shit, too. People don't care about the political topic, its just an excuse to celebrate a party.
>>
good them all bunched up and high will be easier target
>>
>>55876524
these are all parisian "bobos", aka modern leftist hippies who have no problem combining their finance jobs with their flower power ideas.

they do not think, they feel. they are sheeps happily waiting to be devoured while singing pop songs.

they're the ones you'll see on tv because they loooove showing off how loving and peaceful they are. they feel it's their duty to educate the world with their peaceful behaviour.

you'll see only them, and yet they do not represent france. we are indeed a country ridden and polluted with leftist ideology, but these people you see there are still a special breed.
>>
>>55880392
Pacifism, instilled from young age. Even 25 years back when I went through education we already had this shit where, if you got into a fight with someone (verbal was enough), you would be harassed by the complete staff to apologize and pretend that nothing happened.
A lot of people are now completely incapable of standing up for themselves because they have learned from a very early age to avoid all conflicts and just pretend that you are fine with whatever is happening rather than speaking up.
>>
>>55877930

lets spread this
>>
>>55882035
lad we know who they are
>>
>>55876524
didn't this same pack of cowardly faggots stampede each other over fire crackers?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.