[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so lets say trump actually wins, what will happen the day after?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 259x194
so lets say trump actually wins, what will happen the day after? Do you think the mexicans and niggers are going to chimp out and riot?
>>
One half of America cries because they fell for the "evil Nazi" meme.
The other half cheers because they fell for the same meme.
>>
yes they will and the libtards will go full retard
the new raghead immigrants might actually go on a rampage tho
>>
File: canada cucks.jpg (117 KB, 518x358) Image search: [Google]
canada cucks.jpg
117 KB, 518x358
>>55876277
>so lets say trump actually wins
he already has

>Do you think the mexicans and niggers are going to chimp out and riot?

no they will all move to canada and get free weed

They're your problem now
>>
>>55876277

SJW faggets will pollute your streets to defend illegals while mexicans ethnically cleanse cities from blacks.
>>
>>55876277
America will be on it's way to be great again.
>>
Well when the SJWs and teachers unions tried to impeach Gov. Scott Walker in wisconsin and lost they had butthurt protests for atleast a year. Expect the same
>>
I believe he'll educate the niggers and make them civilized again. Dey Waz Kingz, they need to prove they still got the worth in them.

America will be the only country that cant be controlled by banks since he has his own wealth.
>>
>>55876277
The real question should be what is /pol/ going to do when Hillary wins? Why are we not preparing for this very likely possibility?
>>
>>55876573
i'll take it
But you only get a month or 2 before its BUILD time
>>
Niggrs love Trump. Understandable, seeing as most of them have to live around spics.
>>
>>55876277
Why would blacks riot as a result of Trump winning? They won't get deported.
>>
>>55876744
It'll be just like when Canada elected DUDE WEED, except sadder because America was trying to cling to our manliness
>>
I predict there will be many butthurt twitter posts. Also, a Michael Moore 2.0 will make a few documentaries and become wealthy. That's about it. Nobody will move to Canada, they didn't when W stole the election and they won't now.
>>
>>55876802
because BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>55876277

We make America Great Again.
>>
>>55876802
>They won't get deported.

Doesn't matter. He's the "evil racist white man out to kill them" in their eyes.
>>
>>55876965
see >>55876801

They like Trump. First of all, it's their jobs that are being stolen by illegal immigrants, and second, Trump is money. They like people who have money and are flashy with is. Gold plating your entire bedroom is the kind of thing black people can get behind.
>>
File: DONALD-TRUMP.jpg (25 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
DONALD-TRUMP.jpg
25 KB, 500x327
>>55876277
Let's kick those Pedros out!!!
>>
>>55876277
i dream, fucking DREAM of the hangdog look in the eyes of all my coworkers the morning after Trump assumes the throne as the GOD EMPEROR (I work in San Fagcisco).

As for practical effects:
Blacks will be much happier as removing mexicans will make their uneducated labor more valuable.
Mexicans (illegal or otherwise) will also be happier because they will no longer be used as political pawns to game the election system.

The de-facto arms of the Democratic party in our government (i.e. the IRS, Federal Reserve, etc etc) in addition to the Media and Academia will come out in full force against Trump.

But be honest, those faggots can't stump him. He'll just change the rules of the game.
>>
He's a pro-choice republican.
He's all I've ever wanted.
>>
>>55876277
It wouldn't actually happen because there would be too much opposition. It would seriously exacerbate racial tensions, though, so there's that.
>>
>>55876277
They do that now so nothing would change.
>>
File: 1446159141365.png (354 KB, 981x591) Image search: [Google]
1446159141365.png
354 KB, 981x591
>>55877083
how come Serbs always see the light?
>>
>>55876965
yeah, we get it, hes a republican
>>
>>55877110
>i dream, fucking DREAM of the hangdog look in the eyes of all my coworkers the morning after Trump assumes the throne as the GOD EMPEROR (I work in San Fagcisco).

Seattle here. I know just how you feel, bro.

I firmly believe the West Coast -- at least California and Washington -- will buck the trend and turn red for Trump. The leftists will all lie and tell their friends they voted for Clinton or Sanders or whomever, but secretly everyone is so upset at what's become of our region over the last thirty years or so that they'll jump at the chance to secretly pull the lever for a nativist.
>>
>>55876473
I would be so happy.
>>
>>55876277
The day after he'll get to work because he doesn't drink and won't have a hangover. If you think he's busy now, wait until he no longer has a campaign to run and will have nothing but two months to spend on planning his full frontal assault on retaking America.
>>
File: empott tits.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
empott tits.gif
1 MB, 360x202
Something I'd like to point out.

>People criticize Trump for "standing on the graves of people" to push his own agenda; when he says that most attacks happen in gun free zones after the Paris attack, and to his defense he's right.

Literally the next night during the dem debate:
>Hillary justifies taking millions from wall street by inciting 9/11.
>Bernie blames terrorist attacks on climate change.

Fucking hypocrite liberals.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.