[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 640x1136
Well /pol/?
>>
> my solidarity is with the people with paris
> u-unless they want to go to war
>>
>>55875908
100%
>>
Just as long as he's for removing every last kebab.
>>
>>55875908
>French blood gets spilt
>The French retaliate
Yeah, fuck those guys for not taking the murder of their citizens on their own soil lying down. That's totally offensive!

Can we just round these fuckers up?
>>
>>55875908
How do these people exist? Seriously
>>
>>55875908
>muh solidarity
Somebody doesn't really know what the word solidarity means.
>>
>>55875908
ISIS isn't going to bow to peace. They are torturers and murderers. How can he say that he is with the people of France when he is defending the people who killed them?
>>
>when you are attacked you should never use that as an excuse to get revenge
>>
>>55875908
when a terrorist dies, a moderate muslim takes his place.
>>
>>55876188
NEVER
>>
>>55876290
>moderate muslim
Oxymoron
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x1136
>>55876073
Do people seriously think airstrikes targeting ISIS ACCIDENTALLY killing people is comparable to ISIS intentionally killing people?
>>
>>55875908
Agreed. Y'all are sheep and you fall for false flags super easy.

How long until France signs their La Patriot Act?
>>
File: oh really 2.jpg (7 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
oh really 2.jpg
7 KB, 303x276
>>55875908
I just met one of these "people" at the bar tonight

>islam isn't to blame, they are brainswashed
>so its their religon?
>no
>so its their culture?
>no
>then what is it?
>they are being oppressed
>by what?
>western civilization
>>
Pretty interesting how a lot of people aren't demanding war. I've seen a lot of people bring up how mass killings happen practically daily, how other times we've tried to go to war haven't worked, how a lot of this is the West's fault. You didn't hear this stuff after 9/11. I think the age of the internet has opened up a lot of people's eyes to how shitty the West is.
>>
>>55875908
If your solidarity was with the people of Paris, you would have stood up for them while your country was being invaded by Islamist. ISIS has a 25% approval rating in France you know--implying that ~25% of Parisians are not patriotic Frenchmen. It's fine to be critical of the government when it uses military force to protect it's citizens, but it's not ok to criticize the government for having a sane immigration policy that would minimize the need for such use of force? That does not make sense.
>>
>>55876546
More like

>on cue a bunch of sand niggers blew themselves up again killed 200+ people

I hope this coy cunt gets raped
>>
>an excuse for war

Yes. The french government loves war so much they are willing to take every excuse. War never has any reasons, its just done for fun. Soldiers love to massacre people and governments love wasting money, thats how it works.

Fucking leftist retards.
>>
>>55876073
It's their own fault for letting in so many migrants
>>
>>55877168
When are you going to coup merkel

Do you think she'll get BTFO at g20?
>>
>>55875908
Well, what?

Some screenshot of an edgelord child
>>
>>55876546

>quotation marks

Those people just love terrorists.

I know it sounds stupid but if they behave like they are in love with them, stand at their side and defend them at every chance, attack whoever attacks them then there really isnt any other explaination.
>>
>>55876546
She just needs a man to explain things to her. It's sad she hasn't found one yet.
>>
>>55875948

>My solidarity is with the French
>As long as they keep getting killed and do nothing about it
>>
>>55876937
Why dont you move then?
>>
>>55876546
What else was she expecting?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.